Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by hawaplop View Post
    I wasn't actually calling Jiraiya dumb.
    I only used the word bc thats what other people used.
    Thats why i said dumb/goofy, and Naruto dumb/stupid.
    I was calling Jiraiya goofy and Naruto stupid.
    And yea i added the pervert part when i mentioned him trying to touch Tsunade.

Jiraiya is definitely not stupid, and doesnt seem like he ever was, except when it came to the ladies maybe.
    My mistake then, though you were saying that. In this case then, I agree.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Next chapter is going to be interesting which reaction obito will do and how he is going to face madara about the moon plan as we know so far obito let the battlefield without kakashi knowing that he is still alive of course. I think 90 % of the next chapter is goig to be flashback and the last 1or 2 pages back to the present..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    Kakashi seems to be aware of what he's doing.

So...
    yeah...because he's a zetsu clone bro...

this whole sharingan share sight bullshit...why doesn't/didn't obito use this ability before?

why doesn't kakashi share obito's vision now that they both have the MS?

the give away was zetsu telling that they were link(telepatically)to other zetsus and his warning that they were entering the battlefield...in which the vision starts.

now,if this is not the case...maybe madara got wind that rin died on a mission with kakashi present...and just created an illusion of this whole scenario.but,obito hasn't even left the cave and if so...he may just be at some random site playing out the scenario.

remember madara's plan is to put everyone in a genjutsu...this may be his test run...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    yeah...because he's a zetsu clone bro...

this whole sharingan share sight bullshit...why doesn't/didn't obito use this ability before?

why doesn't kakashi share obito's vision now that they both have the MS?

the give away was zetsu telling that they were link(telepatically)to other zetsus and his warning that they were entering the battlefield...in which the vision starts.

now,if this is not the case...maybe madara got wind that rin died on a mission with kakashi present...and just created an illusion of this whole scenario.but,obito hasn't even left the cave and if so...he may just be at some random site playing out the scenario.

remember madara's plan is to put everyone in a genjutsu...this may be his test run...
    kakashi was using chidori so unlikely he was a zetsu clone. so other possibility is Rins a clone or Obito is under genjutsu. Im more likely to believe Obito is under Genjutsu seeing as madara was hooked up to a Gedo battery pack, he could have easily blasted two tomoe sharingan Obito.

Usually though the answer is more simple and that is Kakashi chidorid Rin. Why? we dont know yet. She could have betrayed the village, been a spy, mistake etc.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Sasuke and Karins baby would have amazing genetics lol....mega healing and blessed eyes lol...to bad karin hates sasuke
    No. Naruto and hinata of course. Now that the kyubi is free inside of naruto, maybe naruto and hinata can create a baby kyubi?

A combination eyes of kyubi, sage mode and byakugan. And a gentle fist powered by frog katas. Then maybe their son can transform to a mini kyubi while he can gather a senjutsu chakra that easily.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No. Naruto and hinata of course. Now that the kyubi is free inside of naruto, maybe naruto and hinata can create a baby kyubi?

A combination eyes of kyubi, sage mode and byakugan. And a gentle fist powered by frog katas. Then maybe their son can transform to a mini kyubi while he can gather a senjutsu chakra that easily.
    This is—honestly—an incredibly disgusting concept.
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengon View Post
    kakashi was using chidori so unlikely he was a zetsu clone. so other possibility is Rins a clone or Obito is under genjutsu. Im more likely to believe Obito is under Genjutsu seeing as madara was hooked up to a Gedo battery pack, he could have easily blasted two tomoe sharingan Obito.

Usually though the answer is more simple and that is Kakashi chidorid Rin. Why? we dont know yet. She could have betrayed the village, been a spy, mistake etc.
    looking at revelation we had in 600; i guess rin was crying and nagging about obito's death. kakashi being annoyed chidori-ed her..

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengon View Post

Zetzu clones apparently can use the person's technique.

Zetzu copied Kisame's chakra and thus was able perform Kisame's techniques (at least to an extent)...

A chidori shouldnt be that hard to copy.

Either way, Kakashi is fast enough himself and with the Sharingan he shoulnt be fooled and kill Rin by accident, i think that Kakashi being a Zetzu is the most probable scenario.

And while Obito did grab his left eye socket while he was having the vision, i still feel like this is all to fool us into thinking he truly is Kakashi.

The tears could very well be due to the massive waterdrops due to the explosions... Kakashi's face was covered with water.

Either way, rest assured.... no matter how it happened, this was all Madara's doing.... Zetzu are Madara's pawns, not Obito's buddies.
    Last edited by insid3rkill3r; October 08, 2012 at 09:25 PM.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that kishi will mix the chapters and not just focusing in one battle. We could have obito flashback and 2/3 pages of another battle for example sasuke and orochimaru heading to a knowing place for sasuke and the man that knows everything...
    instead of showing the 5 losers, i will love ro see oro and sasuke but I'm sure whatever sasuke's decision is, sasuke will head where tobi/madara va naruto/kakashi is and that will be abattle royal. I wonder if madara's knows about sasuke and his Ems. And what madara will try to accomplish wih him..another interesting thing is what orochimaru iis going to do after taking sasuke to meet the human that knows everything. (Training,laboratory and more experiments or try to take sasuke's body one more time!! We known tjat oro isn't interesting in this battle that someone else started..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Montai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    Zetzu clones apparently can use the person's technique.

Zetzu copied Kisame's chakra and thus was able perform Kisame's techniques (at least to an extent)...

A chidori shouldnt be that hard to copy.

Either way, Kakashi is fast enough himself and with the Sharingan he shoulnt be fooled and kill Rin by accident, i think that Kakashi being a Zetzu is the most probable scenario.

And while Obito did grab his left eye socket while he was having the vision, i still feel like this is all to fool us into thinking he truly is Kakashi.

The tears could very well be due to the massive waterdrops due to the explosions... Kakashi's face was covered with water.

Either way, rest assured.... no matter how it happened, this was all Madara's doing.... Zetzu are Madara's pawns, not Obito's buddies.
    So, by that logic, Zetsu should be able to grab some of kyuubi's chakra and copy it, or madara's, or nagato's and use rinnegan.... with no knowledge of how rinnegan techs work? Hell, tobi could have just let zetsu copy himself to save some trouble.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montai View Post
    So, by that logic, Zetsu should be able to grab some of kyuubi's chakra and copy it, or madara's, or nagato's and use rinnegan.... with no knowledge of how rinnegan techs work? Hell, tobi could have just let zetsu copy himself to save some trouble.
    Well Chidori isnt a blood line limit technique, hence it can be copied

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think just because kakashi got the sharingan, he couldn't be fool by a genjutsu if we remember this kakashi from the flashback is just a young chunin that just got that sharingan a couple moths ago so kakashi hasn't master the the sharingan not even 30 % and kakashi getting cut in genjutsu is normal in especial with someone as madara caliber....how many times kakashi felt from itachi and this is madara that we talking about and even f madara doesn't got his original eyes..

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jspot View Post
    This is—honestly—an incredibly disgusting concept.
    You think so?

As in incredibly disgusting?

Wow, i`m not even serious with those f**king concept. Well, at least your being honest.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montai View Post
    Why are you acting like im making a assumtion? This is exactly what he did with Kisame, so he can do it.

And did you not notice the To some extent precision on my part? He clearly cannot do everything at this would be plain rediculous.... but i believe that to some extent he should be able to copy and control jutsu from the ones he copied.... otherwise Zetzu wouldnt have succeeded in doing this with Kisame, but he pulled it off.

So it's not about 'my logic'... Kishi did it with Kisame, Zetzu should be able to do it with Kakashi's chidori as well... it's not a ''high'' scale jutsu.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It is the true Kakashi. The clothing actually does more to prove it. I think Rin dies when Kakashi is an adult. Maybe she is held captive by the Mist as a POW until a later time. I like the idea that Rin's death is the cause of Kakashi to gain the MS. Obito gains the MS under false perception. The entire world has been perceived by him as false. Kakashi, on the other hand, has perceived the world in a correct way.

New Reply
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast