Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Montai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    Why are you acting like im making a assumtion? This is exactly what he did with Kisame, so he can do it.

And did you not notice the To some extent precision on my part? He clearly cannot do everything at this would be plain rediculous.... but i believe that to some extent he should be able to copy and control jutsu from the ones he copied.... otherwise Zetzu wouldnt have succeeded in doing this with Kisame, but he pulled it off.

So it's not about 'my logic'... Kishi did it with Kisame, Zetzu should be able to do it with Kakashi's chidori as well... it's not a ''high'' scale jutsu.

Whoa there bud! Can you post the page where you saw zetsu use kisame's (or any other ninja's) techniquefor that matter? Even after reading the whole fight, I couldn't find one panel where Zetsu used kisame's jutsu. Only him shouting out the name of his jutsu, which I believe was just done to fool us into thinking zetsu was kisame. btw: in my previous post, I was just being sarcastic. I never believed that zetsu could copy techniques , even if it isn't a "highscale" jutsu....... So, I leave you to get busy with finding me that page.
    Last edited by Montai; October 09, 2012 at 03:45 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gold349 View Post
    makes a sense, jubi body RS sealed on the moon and its chakra used to create the bijuu, what we have here is Madara's creation...Itachi did mention once how fragile the mazou...they had to seal bijuu in a specific order so not to destroy it. The 7th Path is 'Pain of life and death'...rinne tensai was an outter paths 7th Pains tech maybe perfect Izanagi and rinne tensai was used to create it.
    makes sense,the outer path does control life and death, and it could also control dead and using them as new paths
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; October 09, 2012 at 04:40 AM.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

If you haven't, please visit Community Awards 2012. Your contribution is valuable to us.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner krotik's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    Scary stuff seen through Obito/Kakashi's eye:
    Spoiler show

: (

btw. @Bill the Cat, f**k, awesome idea - it would <or could> explain WHY Madara was so sure when he said to Obito: "You... will definitely return. And you will give me your gratitude when the time comes."
    Talking about pictures you posted.
    Don't you think that it's weird that there is not any BLOOD around Rin's chest and Kakashi's arm? Seeing Haku's annihilated the same way makes more sense
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-35-16/...hapter-30.html

For me the front picture of Rin with a stuck arm in her chest resembles another effect of Chidori already shown to us (made by Sasuke, btw) http://www.mangareader.net/93-181-6/...apter-176.html

I think you got my point
    Last edited by krotik; October 09, 2012 at 08:18 AM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think zetsus can't copy other people's jutsus(techniques) if that was the case why tobi instead of using a bunch of white useless zetsus why tobi didn't make them copies other shinobies looks and chakra and made zetsus uses their technique if they can really use it as some people assumed..
    it look zetsu can make themselves looks like the owner chakra and may be can use a little percent of chakra from the shinobi but that's it..

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Reading vol 60 it was funny that kakashi said this in front of Obito http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/567/5 ,kishi was already hinting something...
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; October 09, 2012 at 10:44 AM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i don't think zetsus can't copy other people's jutsus(techniques) if that was the case why tobi instead of using a bunch of white useless zetsus why tobi didn't make them copies other shinobies looks and chakra and made zetsus uses their technique if they can really use it as some people assumed..
    it look zetsu can make themselves looks like the owner chakra and may be can use a little percent of chakra from the shinobi but that's it..

As you said, Zetsu though a copy is only effective aesthetically and is incapable of doing anything decisive. Though I'd dare say that the actual White Zetsu clone Kisame used may be an exception to the rule, if only in part.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

It could be that zetsus can copy techniques, but only to a certain extent, which makes them pretty much fodder, but excellent as clones for diversion. I think the white Zetsu clone Kisame wasn't even close to the real Kisame in power, but I doubt that suiton was just a fake jutsu that Zetsu could always do.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Archea's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the more appropriate question is Black Zetsu and whether he can do the same as White Zetsu. Given that he is the only black Zetsu would it be a stretch that he could copy bodies as well and use their jutsu to an extent?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think if the white Zetsu was capable of using the skills of the ninjas they were immitating then the war would have been a lot harder than it was (as in more people being killed) having clones of high end ninjas even if the skills were only a fraction of the originals it would have caused trouble, all we saw was the clones using basic hand to hand combat(if I remember right) and no jutsus.

As for Kisame, didnt he switch cleverly with Zetsu after using the big water techs on Bee just so the Zetsu could be decapitated and get Kisame in to the Cloud? I dont remember ever seeing Zetsu using a big jutsu they seem like unique non combat abilities to me.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright... now I'm ready for this chapter to come out. I'm braced for seeing Obito falling for whatever just happened. But what I really want to know/see is the response from this Kakashi. Because I think at some point the real Kakashi will say what really happened. At least I hope so.

You know what else thought too... Kakashi seeemd to be genuinely perplexed at first.

I still think Obito's kamui is cool. The eye that Kakashi has specializes in taking "in" objects while Obito's Kamui excel's in expelling objects. But if the other MS techniques are anything to go by... what about his genjutsu.... I still wonder about that and Shisui. C'mon, chaps...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Montai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post
    I think if the white Zetsu was capable of using the skills of the ninjas they were immitating then the war would have been a lot harder than it was (as in more people being killed) having clones of high end ninjas even if the skills were only a fraction of the originals it would have caused trouble, all we saw was the clones using basic hand to hand combat(if I remember right) and no jutsus.

As for Kisame, didnt he switch cleverly with Zetsu after using the big water techs on Bee just so the Zetsu could be decapitated and get Kisame in to the Cloud? I dont remember ever seeing Zetsu using a big jutsu they seem like unique non combat abilities to me.

Thank you =-= That's what I've been trying to explain to people here. It seems that people really don't want that to be kakashi who is using chidori on Rin.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bolivia
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by rodrigoxp; October 09, 2012 at 03:18 PM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Kisame clone was trying to do water jutsus.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c473/6.html

And he bled when Bee hit him with the pencil on the cheek.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c473/2.html

So, it is fully possible for Rin to be a Zetsu clone and bleed, or for Kakashi to be a Zetsu clone and use Chidori.
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

the fusion/simulation with samahada is a tech/jutsu of kisame...zetzu being able to copy and come out of the fused state I also initially thought he could use the tech but later fnding kisame still alive...he could have been in control over this tech at all times as he never left samhada to zetsu alone.

New Reply
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast