Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 596

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

  1. #571
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Montai View Post
    Thank you =-= That's what I've been trying to explain to people here. It seems that people really don't want that to be kakashi who is using chidori on Rin.
    I don't think that nobody wants to believe it's Kakashi and his chidori. But I think it's premature to assume that what we saw in that panel really is what happened. There very well could be a twist, or an explanation of what happened. Either it was to fool Obito, Kakashi, or both.

    Here's the thing. It's the hidden Mist and Zetsu was cryptic about 'guinea pigs'. Also, I can't dismiss that it wasn't the real Kakashi because I think it was a real tear that he was shedding in this. Which makes me think, the real Kakashi felt emotion because it was one of his comrades. But what we also know is that Rin has been captured before, so who's to say she wouldn't be captured again? And... we know that Yagura was being controlled when he was the Mizukage. Maybe Rin was the guinea pig.

    Yeah, I know it's a stretch but technically, was this supposed to be before Yagura was being controlled by Obito/Madara or whoever it was? What if somehow there's a link... maybe Rin was being controlled and the only way to free her was to 'kill' her? Or something like this. I know, all theory. But maybe the jutsu was later perfected. Maybe Kakashi was trying to protect and go after to rescue Rin, but this is what happened? A lot of mayb'es. lol
    Last edited by jalix; October 09, 2012 at 03:35 PM.

  2. #572
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner krotik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    The Kisame clone was trying to do water jutsus.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c473/6.html

    And he bled when Bee hit him with the pencil on the cheek.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c473/2.html


    So, it is fully possible for Rin to be a Zetsu clone and bleed, or for Kakashi to be a Zetsu clone and use Chidori.
    Sorry, but Kisame and Zetsu changed only in a big bubble of water when Kisame had already fused with Samehada. This bleeding Kisame is still real one.
    Oh, sorry. It's the second act of throwing a pencil..) My bad

  3. #573
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Country
    United States
    Age
    44
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by krotik View Post
    Sorry, but Kisame and Zetsu changed only in a big bubble of water when Kisame had already fused with Samehada. This bleeding Kisame is still real one.
    Oh, sorry. It's the second act of throwing a pencil..) My bad
    Nope. The Suiton: Big Water Wave Bombing occurred in Chapter 471.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c471/15.html


    It was dispelled in Chapter 472

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c472/12.html


    The switch had already happened. And in 473, the pencil was thrown, cutting the clone and making him bleed.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c473/2.html
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

  4. #574
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    The Kisame clone was trying to do water jutsus.
    Yes, but Zetsu is a Mokuton user, which is Water and Earth. I wouldn't be surprised if he could perform Suiton jutsu.

  5. #575
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    after reading the latest chapters it's very funny reading this part again: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/582/5 kabuto was really humiliated by kishi in the end,notwithstanding what he'd been doing...

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #576
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    after reading the latest chapters it's very funny reading this part again: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/582/5 kabuto was really humiliated by kishi in the end,notwithstanding what he'd been doing...
    i love how in that chapter sasuke said "you know nothing about the uchiha" which is funny because it is really sasuke who knows nothing about them
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  8. #577
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Hungary
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Ok Guys, I normally dont post on boards ... in fact i became a member to this forum after a long time of being a passive reader.
    One thing about Naruto is sometimes it is more simple than we think, for example in case of Itachi, you could always see that there is something wrong with him being on the bad side (calling people with -san prefix, being humble, avoiding ).
    I assume, Kakashi was in fact in love with Rin (we can see later on that he is still single, he has said everyone he loved has died (in japan u dont simply love someone), he is reading ero-senin books which is about a guy who wants to persuade a girl ) .

    My guess is Kakashi loved rin but was too cool to admit, and after that incident with obito ... rin started to miss obito and blaming kakashi .... this might give us a clue about why rin was killed ....
    also i find this page abit fishy


    Why kakashi is stalking on obito ?!! (while obito is fantasizing about rin)

    p.s: I believe the kakashi which killed rin, is the real and only kakashi we know and he didnt do it under genjutsu ... It might also be the reason why he got the mangekyo sharingan .... why did he get it years later ?! well, probably you need both eyes to be mangekyo sharingan ... meaning obito fulfilled his mangekyo requirment later than kakashi .....


    now plz hammer this post


    p.p.s:

    Some people say that kakashi was asked by rin to kill her, I dont see that happening because kakashi was changed after the world war and he became like his father and still he continues his principle ... protect the team ....

    Also i dont think rin is a zetsu clone, knowing kakashi , he would notice something about zetsu and upon the next encounter he will give some information to his teammates about zetsu ... which we know, he didnt ... (unless he had something to hide xD )
    Last edited by TobiHoKage; October 09, 2012 at 06:26 PM.

  9. #578
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by TobiHoKage View Post
    Why kakashi is stalking on obito ?!! (while obito is fantasizing about rin)
    Because Obito is being weird
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  10. #579
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Hungary
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Because Obito is being weird
    well, kakashi was too cool at that time to pay attention to obito .... plus, he didnt have any previous knowledge about obito being weird at home .... :-??

  11. #580
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by TobiHoKage View Post
    stuff
    errr..kamui was used shortly after Rin's death. pretty sure that is Obito's mangekyo.

  12. #581
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Montai View Post
    Thank you =-= That's what I've been trying to explain to people here. It seems that people really don't want that to be kakashi who is using chidori on Rin.
    I think it is Kakashi using Chidori on Rin or a clone, if it is Rin I'm guessing its because he believed she was a clone, if it was a clone I'm guessing its because Kakashi knew he was fighting an impersonater.

  13. #582
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Worst case scenario, it's going to be an "Itachi Cliffhanger" (named after that cliffhanger which Itachi appeared during the battle between Sasuke and Danzo, only for us to find out the next week that it was just a weak genjutsu).

  14. #583
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    The uzumaki are distant cousins of senju as hyuuga are uchiha relatives. i wonder.. naruto is an uzumaki and hinata is a member of hyuuga. what about their children. may they become a different version of rikudou sage? imagine kyuubi and sage chakra added into the mix. konohamaru would then become sensei of naruhina's son.

    posssible jutsus:

    64 minirasenshuriken at chakra pressure points
    gentle 1000 hundred years of pain
    giant rasengan dome( neji's fast 360 degree rotation technique)

    mixed eye of kyuubi frog sage and byakugan
    Microscopic rasenshuriken and probably a crazy new type of bijuu-enriched chakra inherited from Naruto. Capacity to abuse KB plus Byakugan? Holy hell man.

    ---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    Worst case scenario, it's going to be an "Itachi Cliffhanger" (named after that cliffhanger which Itachi appeared during the battle between Sasuke and Danzo, only for us to find out the next week that it was just a weak genjutsu).
    I mean.... it was pretty obvious it was a genjutsu. Now, the week-after-week genjutsu fakeouts during the Sasuke/Itachi fight- that was some cliffhanger bullshit right there.

  15. #584
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member scandalous''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Suriname
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    errr..kamui was used shortly after Rin's death. pretty sure that is Obito's mangekyo.
    It kind of got me thinking. I'm assuming obito temporarily awoke his mangekyou just like sasuke awakened his sharingan during the uchiha slaughterfest. Sasuke was unaware of it and probably so was obito. Altough I'm still stuck on the fact if obito can use mangekyou jutsu without actually activating his mangekyou sharingan. See kyuubi genjutsu for reference, or the fact that he spams his S/T jutsu more than naruto does rasengan.

    But I'm kind of wondering if kakashi had his mangekyou sharingan all along since his childhood (assuming he devloped 3rd tomoe then as well), but just didn't use it because of chakra constraints. He might have activated it once and just decided to never use it again since it would probably would or almost kill(ed) him.

    In part one he full well knew what the mangekyou sharingan was, and I don't picture kakashi as a person who wouldn't push his capabilities to the limit. I know he said he developed a jutsu during the time skip, but I'm more inclined to think he worked on his chakra reserve.
    Last edited by scandalous'; October 09, 2012 at 08:49 PM.

  16. #585
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    I think it's possible the Zetsu clones can only use jutsu if they're created with the chakra capacity to do so. The Kisame Zetsu was on a special mission to fool A and Bee, so he probably wasn't lying when he started to use that suiton jutsu before being decapitated. The clone army (ugh) was probably made with the bare minimum chakra requirements to make them work right (like a normal person), considering Tobi was so concerned about using the Mazou's chakra. Kabuto's modifications probably only provided higher stamina, and not necessarily the chakra capacity required to use jutsu.

    TLDR; it's still entirely plausible that this Kakashi and Rin are both Zetsu. Though knowing Kishi, he'll probably commence with the retcons of Kakashi's past, or Obito will just kind of... run away. Or conveniently be whisked away back to the hideout by Spiral Zetsu.

New Reply
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts