Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    I was under the impression that DR Y copied Juha's powers to some extent. That was why he was able to do so well. Otherwise, it seems ridiculous that he could block yama's shikai with just a slash on the arm.

Honestly, I felt a bit cheated. I really wanted yama to have a real fight against a real powerful opponent. Again, yama is defeated not by power, but rather by plot device. I don't think yama is KO yet. I really hope we get to see more of the old man.
    gotta agree with all that, i felt like my intelligence as a fan is being disrespected, i mean ok if something like that happens instantly its pretty clear u (kubo) spent these past 4 weeks letting us see Yama's power so that we wouldnt feel cheated (see we wouldnt BITCH about) out of not seeing them when he dies....but it amounts to nothing when he gets to display them against a lesser clone at best...and in what seems like an overkill of fast forward...

i dunno i get it....but i feel cheated with all these easily swapped powers, its starting to seem like everybody's power is easily accessible by anyone in Bleach....and there seems to be nothing hard about achieving such a feat...its kind of a shame...at this rate i guess we should expect every member of the royal guard to be Ichigo Dangai level....which is wack...but i mean whats left thats sacred in Bleach?

i dunno it jus seems to me like nothing is off limits for these Quincy

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Why the fuck didn't he dodge that slash at the end? why didn't he fight back even if his Bankai was stolen? he looked defeated its really pitiful You fight until the end no matter the circumstance. I'm disappointed in this chapter, and I've lost respect for Captain Commander.
    Bach might be too fast for him.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vizardichigo View Post
    No, he means fair fight, 1 vs 1 with no outside interference ie Ryoyd and WW...No sealing of his zanpaktou.. A straight 1 v 1 battle, with no plot devices..Zanpaktou, shunpo, hand to hand, kidou and thats it....
    Apart from hand to hand those are all unique shinigami techniques. Why would quincy fight with shinigami techniques? Quincy fight with tools. holy arrow (which is usually shot from a cross), quincy cross, even their spells use tools. The medallion is just another tool.

Royd never interfered anyway, he fought yama, and yama won. Now he's fighting the real Bach and losing badly. It's a fair fight, for which one side prepared properly, and the other didn't.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Bach might be too fast for him.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Apart from hand to hand those are all unique shinigami techniques. Why would quincy fight with shinigami techniques? Quincy fight with tools. holy arrow (which is usually shot from a cross), quincy cross, even their spells use tools. The medallion is just another tool.

Royd never interfered anyway, he fought yama, and yama won. Now he's fighting the real Bach and losing badly. It's a fair fight, for which one side prepared properly, and the other didn't.
    You're being pretty unfair to be honest. The Vandenreich appeared just 3 days ago. Mayuri didn't have time to figure out how to counter the Quincy sealing, in fact they didn't actually experience it until the 3rd day, when the Vandenreich appeared. And they said they would invade on the 5th day. Now Yama expected they might invade sooner and told everyone to be ready to fight, you should give him props for that if you really want to talk about his credibility. But you really expect SS in 3 days to be prepared to counter a sealing technique they haven't even seen and have vague info about, and counter the abilities of 26 opponents who they've never seen before, and each having very different abilities?

VR had like 200 years. Yama had 3 days, with pretty much no intel. Come on.

Also Yama isn't at full power anymore, at least thats what Bach insinuates. Hardly a fair fight. If it was a fair fight, Yama would win, thats the whole point lol. Ideally, he'd also have both of his arms, but that's not Bach's fault.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Now if Yama really dies right there, that's bull. But I don't think it will end just like that. Kubo will have him do something before dying, and an obligatory flashback.
    Last edited by exacta; October 02, 2012 at 08:38 PM.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Why the fuck didn't he dodge that slash at the end? why didn't he fight back even if his Bankai was stolen? he looked defeated its really pitiful You fight until the end no matter the circumstance. I'm disappointed in this chapter, and I've lost respect for Captain Commander.
    It's not Yama's fault. It's Kubo's. He created an uber powerful monster without giving it a second thought. Now he has to dissapoint the fans in order to progress the story.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

This so-called wise General got played again and Aizen's presence made this chapter awesome.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    I thought Aizen was supposed to be immortal due to the Hyogoku?

I just hope that Kubo doesn't fall back on anymore of his old bad habits. What I mean by this is the following.

1-He's already gone back to Chad and Orihime bieng useless. Serously if Chad fights you know he's going to get his ass kicked. And hey remember when it took Orihime 6 seconds to raise the dead? Why the hell does Ichigo bring them along when the just get in trouble?

2-Making the villian so broken he has to actually not use his abilities in order to lose. Aizen's perfect Hypnosis was the ultra example of this. Serously it was so dammed broken but he never uses it for Ichigo, no matter how much his ass was getting kicked. How does Aizen lose? After getting ultra powerful, it turns out Ichigo can just get even more powerful. Kinda bad writing there, and I do not want to see a repeat of that.

hold up a minute. if you gonna re-quote me with that response than post my "whole" quote and not a "portion" of it, to make yourself look good. The whole point that I was making is that, irregardless of Aizen being immortal and all, it doesn't mean he can't be "killed". Immortal means you can't "die" like normal "mortals". being "KILLED" and "DYING" are two different things. Period.

It's just like i said before, everyone is some what disappointed with the past few chapters, because we don't generally know everything about the Quincy, Juha Bach or the Sternritters to the same extent as the Hollows, Shinigami, Vaizards, Arrancars, Fullbringers and so on.

Fact is, and I'm just speculating here like everyone else, who is to say that Juha can't kill an "immortal"?. Or better yet, who's to say that he could'nt kill Aizen and just take the Hougyoku for himself. And that's to say, if he really even needs it. Apparently, Yama-ji's Bankai was more important than the Hougyoku.

And if, Aizen would've gotten hit by the "North" version of Yama-ji's Bankai, immortal or not, he's a$$ would've been blinked out of existence. period.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ceasar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    hold up a minute. if you gonna re-quote me with that response than post my "whole" quote and not a "portion" of it, to make yourself look good. The whole point that I was making is that, irregardless of Aizen being immortal and all, it doesn't mean he can't be "killed". Immortal means you can't "die" like normal "mortals". being "KILLED" and "DYING" are two different things. Period.

It's just like i said before, everyone is some what disappointed with the past few chapters, because we don't generally know everything about the Quincy, Juha Bach or the Sternritters to the same extent as the Hollows, Shinigami, Vaizards, Arrancars, Fullbringers and so on.

Fact is, and I'm just speculating here like everyone else, who is to say that Juha can't kill an "immortal"?. Or better yet, who's to say that he could'nt kill Aizen and just take the Hougyoku for himself. And that's to say, if he really even needs it. Apparently, Yama-ji's Bankai was more important than the Hougyoku.

And if, Aizen would've gotten hit by the "North" version of Yama-ji's Bankai, immortal or not, he's a$$ would've been blinked out of existence. period.
    Hmm immortal means that you cannot die being killed is a way people die thus if you are immortal you cannot be killed. Think about your logic if Aizen could be killed why imprison him and run the risk of him being freed. When I read Bach went to Aizen I shuddered at the possibility of Aizen's return, I am so glad he declined to help in this ill-fated venture.

With the CC taken out now we can get a real treat we get to behold unohana fight she and a handful of other captains are all that remain she has to make her way to the battlefield at least in a attempt to heal CC. I wonder whats next for Bach he has conquered SS and HM will he make the next step to the Royal Dimension?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as the last slash yamamoto didn't dodge... I would argue the issue is that yamamoto is not a speed type fighter while the quincy seem to be quite better than shinigami at that. Ishida earlier pointed out he was sure hirenkyaku was a step ahead of shunpo. On top of that we had already seen fake juha actually dodging and blocking yamamoto's attacks. Remember how fake juha blocked ryujin jakka with his arm? How he avoided zanka not tachi? Yamamoto never had a speed edge in the fight. Yamamoto is not actually slow but IMO his speed has never been proportional to his forte which is offense. Insane, unrelenting, unforgiving offense. Even yamamoto's defense destroyed basically everything... Even aizen got a hit on him (yama took advantage of said hit but a hit is a hit). I don't think it is that weird yamamoto would take that hit considering everything. Yamamoto was just a man, and one who lost his greatest asset at that.

That said, I doubt yamamoto is defeated just yet. He took a hit but for the most part that sort of hit has never finished a shinigami yet. He is definitely heavily wounded and is definitely running out of time but as things are there is no particular reason for him to not be able to have a final stand. Even if he lost his bankai he still has the insane reiatsu which powered it behind him. Yamamoto is not the sort to go without a bang.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

I love how Yamamoto is praised to be some sort of an unstoppable God who cannot be defeated by nomal means or in a one on one combat situation. I love how people say things like Bach(the real one) needed the distraction of the fake in order to take down Yamamoto.

What I saw this chapter in Yamamoto eyes was despair and the reality that he just went ALL OUT on a fake who Bach himself(though praised his efforts) never gave a second thought eliminating him like some weak trash.

Just look at this panel: "WHAT KIND OF A MONSTER ARE YOU?"
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87352149/7
    Yamamoto appears to be devastated that he used his FULL POWER against a Fake

What I saw was a bach who apparently considered visting Aizen(though immortal) who is powerless more important than fighting Yamamoto because he could have easily stolen Yamamoto's bankai anytime he wanted http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87352149/16

What I saw was the realisation that Yamamoto himself probably knew that fighting an opponent of Bach level using only his shikai and Kido arts is simply not enough to defeat him.

Those who said Yamamoto may have had a chance using only shikai must have seriously skipped this page http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87352149/15
    Bach says he can handle Yamamoto's bankai.

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

I must admit I laugh really hard at this statement. Dangai Ichigo who was FAR above ANYTHING or ANYONE we're seen thus far in bleach used his strongest tech(mugetsu) which btw made him lose all his power and Aizen remains very much intact, yet Yamamoto who is marely a shinigami is supposed to wipe this immortal out of existence?
    Last edited by Kay3795; October 02, 2012 at 09:33 PM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Although it's painful to saw Yamaji going down like that but the story must go on to show SS is destroyed. I guess next chapter, Yuha Bach will use Yamaji Bankai to pulverize SS to ashes and all shinigami will retreat to some safe places. All captains will shock what happen to Yamaji and their spirit to fight is gone. But i do hope Unohana will do something in the current situation, she should not sit there and put the fate on Yamaji shoulder alone.. she should do something useful to safe Shinigami & SS "Dignity". However, i still believe Yamaji alive but no longer available to fight anytime soon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Hmm immortal means that you cannot die being killed is a way people die thus if you are immortal you cannot be killed. Think about your logic if Aizen could be killed why imprison him and run the risk of him being freed. When I read Bach went to Aizen I shuddered at the possibility of Aizen's return, I am so glad he declined to help in this ill-fated venture.

With the CC taken out now we can get a real treat we get to behold unohana fight she and a handful of other captains are all that remain she has to make her way to the battlefield at least in a attempt to heal CC. I wonder whats next for Bach he has conquered SS and HM will he make the next step to the Royal Dimension?

Let's say your an immortal and I shot you in the brain. Or cut your head off and destroy it. Are you still alive?.

Unless you can heal any part of your body (which would truly make you immortal) that's something else entirely. Plus, your dealing with Quincies and Kubo hasn't revealed what these types of beings can do yet. Besides, a few techniques and weapons, there's no full understanding of the true potential of the Quincy. So far though, they are relentless in battle and kill without remorse.

People just want Aizen to come back and will rationalize any plausible reason for him returning. Kubo throws a mere panel shot (from a previous chapter) and a few words from the newest villain mentioning Aizen's name and people's panties get wet. It's not that serious.

What is actually "serious" is the fact that Yamamoto has fallen and he's the foundation of the Gotei 13 and Soul Society. With him gone, things are going to get worse for the good guys.

p.s., I'm rooting more for Grimmjow to return. That would make more sense logcially, since after Harribel being defeated, he's the last remaining Espada alive in Hueco Mundo.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I love how Yamamoto is praised to be some sort of an unstoppable God who cannot be defeated by nomal means or in a one on one combat situation. I love how people say things like Bach(the real one) needed the distraction of the fake in order to take down Yamamoto.

What I saw this chapter in Yamamoto eyes was despair and the reality that he just went ALL OUT on a fake who Bach himself(though praised his efforts) never gave a second thought eliminating him like some weak trash.

Just look at this panel: "WHAT KIND OF A MONSTER ARE YOU?"
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87352149/7
    Yamamoto appears to be devastated that he used his FULL POWER against a Fake

What I saw was a bach who apparently considered visting Aizen(though immortal) who is powerless more important than fighting Yamamoto because he could have easily stolen Yamamoto's bankai anytime he wanted http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87352149/16

What I saw was the realisation that Yamamoto himself probably knew that fighting an opponent of Bach level using only his shikai and Kido arts is simply not enough to defeat him.

Some people say Yamamoto may have had a chance using only shikai must have seriously skipped this page http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87352149/15
    Bach says he can haddle Yamamoto's bankai.

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

I must admit I laugh really hard at this statement. Dangai Ichigo who was FAR above ANYTHING or ANYONE we're seen thus far in bleach used his strongest tech(mugetsu) which btw made him lose all his power and Aizen remains very much intact yet Yamamoto who is marely a shinigami is supposed to wipe out this immortal ot of existence?

Your saying Ichigo in that mode was on Yamamoto's "Bankai" level?. really?. Yet, Ichigo still had trouble with the Fullbringers and now can't even spark up enough power to free himself from Kirge's prison?. And some mystery person has to save his @$$?.

really people, get off Aizen's ***k.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by espadaboyzz View Post
    Although it's painful to saw Yamaji going down like that but the story must go on to show SS is destroyed. I guess next chapter, Yuha Bach will use Yamaji Bankai to pulverize SS to ashes and all shinigami will retreat to some safe places. All captains will shock what happen to Yamaji and their spirit to fight is gone. But i do hope Unohana will do something in the current situation, she should not sit there and put the fate on Yamaji shoulder alone.. she should do something useful to safe Shinigami & SS "Dignity". However, i still believe Yamaji alive but no longer available to fight anytime soon.
    I have been waiting for Unohana to do some fighting since the SS arc. I just can't wait to see her in action, on the battlefield, actually doing some fighting.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

Let's say your an immortal and I shot you in the brain. Or cut your head off and destroy it. Are you still alive?.

Unless you can heal any part of your body (which would truly make you immortal) that's something else entirely. Plus, your dealing with Quincies and Kubo hasn't revealed what these types of beings can do yet. Besides, a few techniques and weapons, there's no full understanding of the true potential of the Quincy. So far though, they are relentless in battle and kill without remorse.

People just want Aizen to come back and will rationalize any plausible reason for him returning. Kubo throws a mere panel shot (from a previous chapter) and a few words from the newest villain mentioning Aizen's name and people's panties get wet. It's not that serious.

What is actually "serious" is the fact that Yamamoto has fallen and he's the foundation of the Gotei 13 and Soul Society. With him gone, things are going to get worse for the good guys.

p.s., I'm rooting more for Grimmjow to return. That would make more sense logcially, since after Harribel being defeated, he's the last remaining Espada alive in Hueco Mundo.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Your saying Ichigo in that mode was on Yamamoto's "Bankai" level?. really?. Yet, Ichigo still had trouble with the Fullbringers and now can't even spark up enough power to free himself from Kirge's prison?. And some mystery person has to save his @$$?.

HELLO... I SAID DANGAI ICHIGO LOL.
    Also Ichigo didn't have trouble with the fullbringers when he gained his Shinigami powers.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF Kirge's PRISON???
    Last edited by Kay3795; October 02, 2012 at 09:55 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    You're being pretty unfair to be honest. The Vandenreich appeared just 3 days ago. Mayuri didn't have time to figure out how to counter the Quincy sealing, in fact they didn't actually experience it until the 3rd day, when the Vandenreich appeared. And they said they would invade on the 5th day. Now Yama expected they might invade sooner and told everyone to be ready to fight, you should give him props for that if you really want to talk about his credibility. But you really expect SS in 3 days to be prepared to counter a sealing technique they haven't even seen and have vague info about, and counter the abilities of 26 opponents who they've never seen before, and each having very different abilities?
    They knew Bach was out there for a thousand years. Ishida, an otherwise VC level Quincy used leztz stil and gained enough power to pulverize a captain. What have they done in that time to prepare? Nothing.

Quote Quote:
    VR had like 200 years. Yama had 3 days, with pretty much no intel. Come on.
    They had the same amount of time to prepare. VR maintained observation of SS and planned to fight them. The Shinigami did nothing, even though they knew Bach was out there. Which ties into my main point, mainly that Yamamoto's an incompetent leader.

Quote Quote:
    Also Yama isn't at full power anymore, at least thats what Bach insinuates. Hardly a fair fight. If it was a fair fight, Yama would win, thats the whole point lol. Ideally, he'd also have both of his arms, but that's not Bach's fault.
    In war all fights are fair fights. Even if I went with your convenient definition of fair, we have no clue how Bach would really fare against Yama.

Quote Quote:
    Now if Yama really dies right there, that's bull. But I don't think it will end just like that. Kubo will have him do something before dying, and an obligatory flashback.
    I too think he'll go out with a bang, and doubt that slash is the end, but Yamamoto's finished, and since bach has his bankai, so is the rest of soul society.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ceasar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm ok what is the definition of immortal someone immune from conditions that would cause death or not being able to die. Those examples are things that would cause death being immortal means those things would not apply. You seem to think that things that would kill normal people apply to immortals they do not.
    Immortality implies certain things in order to live you must be able to heal among other things so if I were shot or decapitated I would eventually heal if I was immortal that is what it means. Think about it why would Aizen be imprisoned if he could have been executed think back rukia was going to be executed for far less severe crimes than Aizen and execution was the punishment for her. Why would they give Aizen an extended imprisonment if he could be killed? Why would they risk having him become a enemy again when they barely escaped his plan the first time?

Back to the chapter, Ichigo has to be working his way out at this point how long has he been locked in that cage. I know in manga time he has only been trapped maybe an hour or less but Kubo seems to be dragging this out quite a bit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post

i love that one slash (especially at the end of a chapter) now means instant defeat...missed that memo

somehow this page would disagree with that sentiment

http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html

we all kno yama has to die, but it snot over till its over

oh but wait there's more, here's a prediction from this morning

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    ............wait this thread is gonna be filled with 20 pages of Aizen worshippers by the time i get off work!
    long live AIIIIIIZEEEEENNNN SAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAAAA!!!!! SEPUKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if he doesnt return) and SPLAT!!!!! ALL over you when he does!!! hahah

Last edited by SaitoSpike; October 02, 2012 at 10:28 PM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

New Reply
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast