Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

ahahah,but there's no way that a fake could use his bankai. also,it was indeed the ryujin jakka,but I agree with the fact it'd be an awesome troll!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    ahahah,but there's no way that a fake could use his bankai. also,it was indeed the ryujin jakka,but I agree with the fact it'd be an awesome troll!
    We don't know of Hinamori's bankai. xD Maybe ZNT is hers? xd She was throwing fireballs, why wouldn't her bankai be a biiiiig fireball, a sun (sun isn't big fireball but hey, impossible for Troll King?) Next chapter Yamaji's coming in with some crazy bankai. IT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY JUHA SAW DIFFERENT BANKAI IN THE PAST! :O And Hinamori's bankai, that wasn't seen by anyone, would explain theory about not stealing unknown bankai! EVERYTHING WOULD MAKE MUCH MORE SENSE!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torran View Post
    The only reason Szayel was able to negate Renji's bankai or Uryuu's arrows was because he had samples to analyze. Assuming that Mayuri learned how to negate attacks or abilities by using the experiments in Szayel's lab, he would have to examine Sasakibe's body or any of the dead 1st division shinigami to learn how to do it, and that would have been extremely disrespectful for the dead and Yamamoto, and even if he had been allowed to do that, the only person Mayuri would be able to restrain would have been Driscoll, and having Mayuri kill him would have been counter productive for Yamamoto's role this arc.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Anybody con steal any bankai. Royd didn't because he was ordered not to. That's because the medallion is just a container. Any normal spirit would burn to nothingness as soon as Zanka no Tachi was activated, except for the strongest of the strong. The medallions were created so that anybody could steal any bankai. I wouldn't be surprised if even the janitors that cleaned the throne room stained with Ivan's blood all had a medallion too.

You don't know that. For all we know Bach only fought during the first war. We also know close to nothing of how strong he really is. Yamamoto knew it was all over when his bankai was stolen, so cutting him wasn't particularly impressive.

He was overpowering Vollstandig, also known as "the highest power a Quincy can attain", with ease. Having to learn Quincy techniques would be redundant.

Wouldn't Ryuuken be a better mentor in that case? He's obviously more skilled and holds the true title of "Last Quincy".

ummm, regarding your first rebuttal to me, Kubo did write in the story as the General Commander and Juha Bach explained both that you have to be "strong enough" to absorb a person's bankai and use it. I wasn't even talking about that particular technique, just how the Quincy use their powers in general.

NOW....if Yamamoto unleashes "his" Bankai on Juha, then it's obvious he's more dangerous than Aizen. Hence is why, he failed to kill this guy in the past for whatever reason. And Bach is like to the Quincy, what Aizen is to the Shinigami. Difference is, Bach has more experience in battles.....

....NOW....actually, Ichigo went against "Kirge's Vollstandig" with ease, but not Juha's or his blonde bodyguard for that matter. So, your response their is based on the "opponent" and not the "technique" itself.....

....NOW....Ryuuken could be a better mentor, but for the sake of making the story continue with some humor and laughs, I'd like to see, Uryuu train Ichigo, just so he can be arrogant in his ways. Plus, they are friends.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Markus View Post
    ummm, regarding your first rebuttal to me, Kubo did write in the story as the General Commander and Juha Bach explained both that you have to be "strong enough" to absorb a person's bankai and use it. I wasn't even talking about that particular technique, just how the Quincy use their powers in general.
    Nothing about being "strong enough". To absorb you can be anybody. Using is the whole another story. Royd using ZNT instead of Juha would be stupid. He wouldn't be able to control it perfectly. He's not that experienced.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    We don't know of Hinamori's bankai. xD Maybe ZNT is hers? xd She was throwing fireballs, why wouldn't her bankai be a biiiiig fireball, a sun (sun isn't big fireball but hey, impossible for Troll King?) Next chapter Yamaji's coming in with some crazy bankai. IT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY JUHA SAW DIFFERENT BANKAI IN THE PAST! :O And Hinamori's bankai, that wasn't seen by anyone, would explain theory about not stealing unknown bankai! EVERYTHING WOULD MAKE MUCH MORE SENSE!
    the only fire based zanpakuto are belong to yamajii and hinamori. big troll is comiiing

isshin was the one who pointed his sword towards urahara's neck. he was angry because urahara left him outside the battlefield. urahara was shocked because isshin was supposed to protect the living world. the big explosion in the first division headquarters released aizen's seals. aizen directly moved to karakura town. Ishida fights aizen with his newfound quincy powers. ishida goes volstanding while aizen goes his final form. ishida uses sklaverei to absorb aizen and hougyoku. however he fails at protecting karakura town because their fight killed all the population. portal to royal dimension opens and ishida proceeds there. in royal dimension, he fights juha bach with yamamoto's bankai. he defeats juha, but after the battle he meets ichigo there. ichigo accuses ishida because he failed protecting his family, friends and the entire town. the final battle ensues between ishida and ichigo.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I know a bigger troll, due to Aizen's shikai he was never in prison in the first place. Some other poor soul is locked up there and everyone perceives that person as Aizen. And his Zanpakuto he still has it and cut Kirge in 2.

Point is we can think up all kinds of stuff with dots, and just connect lines between it. However being able to give a reasonable prediction is to be able to understand the author. And thats kinda Hard with Kubo Tite. He sometimes just drops ideas and goes on with a new one. Never ever grabbing back to it. Like howcome Ichigo looks alike Kaien, and what did Ganju have to talk to Ichigo about? Such things were dropped in the story in a earlier phase but not touched for so long.

The person that cut Kirge and came to Ichigos aid might as well be 1 of the Vizards btw. in a sense they still owe him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't make sense though if one of the Vizards came (seems likely) why would it point the zanpakutou to Urahara's face ? Almost seemed like a threat to me.

To escape Kyouka Suigetsu,one must touch the blade directly right?The only ones whom we have seen to do that are Ichigo and Gin(presumably dead).Common sense dictates KS is no longer in use (partly because the blade crumbled before Ichigo's eyes).So I highly doubt Aizen will be back to his usual main villain role.More than that,I expect him to be some kind of ally or smth like that (if I were to find a comparison I would likely compare him to Zelos from Slayers ,who in time to time helped Lina but remained evil).

Why would anyone with a medallion be able to steal any Bankai ? I mean,I actually believe the medallion actually depends on the reiatsu of the medallion's owner(which is what I understood from what the real Juha Bach said;he said that it wasn't that Yama-jii's Bankai could not be stole,but actually no one besides Juha himself would be able to steal it,because only him has reiatsu comparable to Yama-jii).If anyone could steal any Bankai , Royd would have simply stole Yama-jii's Bankai and kept the medallion for the real Juha Bach.I just think that it would be a far-stretch to assume that if you give a medallion to anyone,that person will be able to steal any Bankai(since the medallion would be just a container),and keep that Bankai in the medallion.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    If anyone could steal any Bankai , Royd would have simply stole Yama-jii's Bankai and kept the medallion for the real Juha Bach.I just think that it would be a far-stretch to assume that if you give a medallion to anyone,that person will be able to steal any Bankai(since the medallion would be just a container),and keep that Bankai in the medallion.
    He was ordered not to steal bankai. And he wouldn't be able to use it properly. And you don't know how medallion works. Maybe it ties up owner's reiatsu to bankai, or every medallion is linked to its user, so you can't just give it to someone else.

Cosmic Inflation 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading BadKarma's translation, it seems to me that anyone can steal any bankai but they simply can't control it, so they can't use it. This is why Bach ordered Royd not to steal Yamamoto's bankai, I wonder if the medallions are tied to their owners though. Perhaps Bach was concerned that Yamamoto could defeat Royd with his shikai after his bankai was stolen and the medallions only work once on any bankai.

The translation also says Royd copies people's memories and mentality, not their strength or spirit. It's a bit weird that Royd was so much stronger than his twin brother though. Not many people could defeat Kenpachi in that manner. I guess Bach enhanced Royd's blut to the maximum but he managed to dodge Yamamoto's attacks which is no small feat. He also cast a quincy spell which is the quincy equivalent of Bakudo 99, I guess he was possibly the strongest SR except the blondie.

Bach's right hand man called Royd "Your majesty" when he was attacked by Yamamoto, did he know that he was Royd? Even before Kenpachi arrived, he was addressing Royd like a superior. I'm under the impression that Bach didn't tell him about the plan to make it more realistic. Well, perhaps he did but was the act necessary? If Aizen did join VR, he would most likely be Bach's second in command, I wonder if there're trust issues between Bach and blondie, similar to the relationship between Aizen and Gin.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    The translation also says Royd copies people's memories and mentality, not their strength or spirit. It's a bit weird that Royd was so much stronger than his twin brother though. Not many people could defeat Kenpachi in that manner. I guess Bach enhanced Royd's blut to the maximum but he managed to dodge Yamamoto's attacks which is no small feat. He also cast a quincy spell which is the quincy equivalent of Bakudo 99, I guess he was possibly the strongest SR except the blondie.

Bach's right hand man called Royd "Your majesty" when he was attacked by Yamamoto, did he know that he was Royd? Even before Kenpachi arrived, he was addressing Royd like a superior. I'm under the impression that Bach didn't tell him about the plan to make it more realistic. Well, perhaps he did but was the act necessary?
    1. Pretty simple. His brother relied on opponent's power, not training so much. He could copy anyone he wanted, so why bother? The only plothole I see with L Loyd is why he didn't copy Juha's strength and beat the shit out of SS. He just got killed than Kenpachi. Probably he copied one-hand sealed Kenpachi, and after few blows Kenpachi said somethin' like "I have no time for some worm like you, I want your boss". And then Kendo'd shit out of him.

His brother had to develop his own skills and trained hard, learnt techniques, he could rely just on his own strength. And he had maxed out Blut, I suppose.

2. I think R Loyd replaced Juha AFTER fight with Kenpachi. He picked him up, and waited for Yamamoto to show up.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

2. I think R Loyd replaced Juha AFTER fight with Kenpachi. He picked him up, and waited for Yamamoto to show up.
    Highly unlikely given the fact that Yama's ability to sense reitasu seems to be rather unparalleled, to the point that he could instantly tell that the invading Vandenreich were completely gone from the Seireitei when the "shadow" took them. Plus we saw that he knew exactly where Juhabach was and was undoubtedly monitoring him and possibly even Driscoll from the very moment they made their presence known in Seireitei. Yama knows Juhabach's reiatsu based off of their last meeting and he most likely picked up on Driscoll's reiatsu from the arrow that he put through Saskibe and sent flying into the 1st Division's barracks. So if at any point in time Juhabach's reiatsu disappeared and reappeared or there were two of them for a second or two Yama would have probably been very suspicious. It seems that Royd was purposely ordered out into the open and away from the 1st Division barracks just to lure Yama away. Juhabach could have used that "shadow" ability to get into the 1st Division barracks and talk to Aizen like the Vandenreich did the first time around while Yama was preoccupied and fighting Royd with all of his concentration.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    The translation also says Royd copies people's memories and mentality, not their strength or spirit. It's a bit weird that Royd was so much stronger than his twin brother though. Not many people could defeat Kenpachi in that manner.
    The translation about Royd has to be off, because if he can't copy ones "spirit" then there is no way that his reiatsu would have the same feel as Juhabach's in which case Yama could have instantly known he wasn't the real one. Thats how he found him in the first place. Also i'm guessing that Royd was for Juhabach was WW was for Aizen. We know Juhabach can make modifications to the Blut of the Vandenreich so that leaves open the possibility that he could alter other abilities as well, if only temporarily or something. Also looking at the fight between Royd and Yama the only ability we know for certain that was "crated" by Royd was the arrow that he fired at Yama that in turn did nothing. Other the that the sword he used was nothing special and then when he used Sankt Zwinger we saw some objects with Roman Numerals emerge out of his hand and create that ability. Those objects could have been very similar to Uryu's Ginto, and in this case Juhabach could have created one or more of those and gave it to Royd to use to stall Yama and or defeat any other Shinigami he encountered.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Cosmic Inflation 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    The translation about Royd has to be off, because if he can't copy ones "spirit" then there is no way that his reiatsu would have the same feel as Juhabach's in which case Yama could have instantly known he wasn't the real one. Thats how he found him in the first place.
    I google-translated that part and it indeed says "spirit", I asked BadKarma to verify that part. Admittedly "spirit" makes more sense, it would explain why Royd was that powerful and why his reiatsu was similar to Bach's. Royd was different from WW in the sense that he didn't seal or steal Yamamoto's bankai but he tricked Yamamoto into spending quite a lot of energy which I assume made things a bit more easier for Bach. He even asked "Did you exhaust all your strength in the fight with my double, Yamamoto Shigekuni?", perhaps referring to Yamamoto's old age.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

so you think that hinamori's bankai could destroy hitsugaya's bankai and hurt kyoraku ecc.? that being far from them? c'mon,that was indeed the ryujin jakka.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

so you think that hinamori's bankai could destroy hitsugaya's bankai and hurt kyoraku ecc.? that being far from them? c'mon,that was indeed the ryujin jakka.
    Just kidding and making fun of Kubo's trolling. Of course her bankai couldn't do it. Buuuut, maybe she is royal family and has hax zanpakuto like Aizen? You never know... xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

it was just wishful assumption. because many of us don't want to see Yamamoto going down so insignificantly. it happened once against Aizen and now against Juha. Kubo just don't know how to deal with CC, that's why readers are doing it.

New Reply
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast