Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    If it rejected him, it would've stopped making him immortal, doesn't make sense
    Again, no mattet how you look at it, Ichigo's explanation was the one that made sense, Urahara's explanation doesn't make sense at all (and he always misunderstood the Hogyoku too either)
    Honestly, the Hogyoku doesn't make sense lol. I interpreted it as he lost all his powers from the Hogyoku(since he turned back to normal which is why the seal activated) but for some reason the immortality is permanent. Ichigo's explanation does seem to make sense, but on the other hand Aizen DID lose his new forms.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Honestly, the Hogyoku doesn't make sense lol. I interpreted it as he lost all his powers from the Hogyoku(since he turned back to normal which is why the seal activated) but for some reason the immortality is permanent. Ichigo's explanation does seem to make sense, but on the other hand Aizen DID lose his new forms.
    His new form was granted by the Hogyoku after all, and if we take Ichigo's explanation into account, it makes sense he'd revert back to his base form.
    Hogyoku is like a genie, it grants wishes (well not anyone can get his wished granted and stuff), Kubo never went into full details about the Hogyoku, neither about Aizen either, guess Kubo will explain more about them, especially that part of Aizen creating his Hogyoku before Urahara, was quite surprised with that

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

so the setup is complete, the end will be "the sun and moon" bach with zanka no tachi and ichigo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    His new form was granted by the Hogyoku after all, and if we take Ichigo's explanation into account, it makes sense he'd revert back to his base form.
    Hogyoku is like a genie, it grants wishes (well not anyone can get his wished granted and stuff), Kubo never went into full details about the Hogyoku, neither about Aizen either, guess Kubo will explain more about them, especially that part of Aizen creating his Hogyoku before Urahara, was quite surprised with that
    True, I guess if Ichigo's right then Aizen did wish it away himself. You can certainly say that not every characters initial theory is correct after reading this chapter lol. What I really want to know is what the hell does the Hogyoku have to do with Rangiku and Gin...that was the vaguest flashback I've ever seen.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Yama's not dead yet.....there will be a flashback explaining Yama and Bachs history and then he'll go down fighting, hopefully Kubo will give him the badass death he deserves like Oda gave Whitebeard.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, to be fair the one thing kubo does explain to a great degree is where exactly powers come from. I mean, hollows get their powers with the hollow transformation and maybe mask, fullbringers get their powers from renmants of hollows which stick to their moms, shinigami have their inner spirit thing, basic quincy abilities seem to be acquired traits, resurreccion comes from a zampakuto and zampakuto forms when the mask breaks, vizards got inner hollows.... How quincy, who according to ishida only use bows, got these incredible abilities is something which should be explained in somewhat more detail IMO.

Anyways, I do wonder what SS next move is going to be. Are they going to retreat? How would they pull that off? Are we going to see a hilaius scene with ichigo complaining what the entire G13 is doing at his home? Or is the royal guard mobilizing before the end thus making VR retreat?

I just can't help but wonder how the conversation with aizen went. I can actually picture aizen mocking juha and freedom.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

At the end Ichigo might get considerably stronger than Yama in his prime, especially because if Ichigo masters his Bankai with all its techniques he will not only get an increase in power of Zangetsu's attacks, but as well might get an increase in Reiatsu that is already comparable or higher than Yama's. Ichi as well has his Fullbring and Hollow powers that are merged with his Shinigami powers, so in some time with a good teacher he might get considerably stronger than Yama. I hope Ichi will finally face his dad and he will not only explain their background, but also teach Ichigo how to develop and master all the techniques of their Zanpaktou.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    True, I guess if Ichigo's right then Aizen did wish it away himself. You can certainly say that not every characters initial theory is correct after reading this chapter lol. What I really want to know is what the hell does the Hogyoku have to do with Rangiku and Gin...that was the vaguest flashback I've ever seen.
    Well that part was quite ambiguous yeah, from I've understood is that Aizen took a part of Matsumoto's soul or maybe a great deal of her reiatsu ? I didn't get that part as well yeah

I think that deep inside Aizen's heart, he felt lonely, maybe he didn't even realized it himself, and he wanted a friend, maybe he wasn't conscious about it or something like that, Aizen is indeed quite talented honestly, he seems to have been gifted, and could've easily be the next CC if he hadn't done what he had

Quote Quote:
    At the end Ichigo might get considerably stronger than Yama in his prime, especially because if Ichigo masters his Bankai with all its techniques he will not only get an increase in power of Zangetsu's attacks, but as well might get an increase in Reiatsu that is already comparable or higher than Yama's. Ichi as well has his Fullbring and Hollow powers that are merged with his Shinigami powers, so in some time with a good teacher he might get considerably stronger than Yama. I hope Ichi will finally face his dad and he will not only explain their background, but also teach Ichigo how to develop and master all the techniques of their Zanpaktou.
    Thing is, Ichigo was never told about Shinigami's training (Kido arts, Jinzen for example), and he never expressed an interest towards training, if I were him, I'd be learning from Zangetsu and training with him every single day, and I'd hone my skills to the maximum, he seems to be the type of guy that acquires some power, get happy with it until someone kicks his ass, and it is only after that he thinks about training

The guy should really go to the Shinigami Academy haha
    Last edited by Zehahaha; October 02, 2012 at 02:29 PM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Irgo View Post
    That was... The incredibly stupid chapter...
    If stupidness is the Zanpakuto, then this chapter is Zanka no Tachi of it.
    Why was it stupid? I'm curious to hear your reasoning.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think Yamamoto will live. I'm basing my hopes on THIS.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    I still think Yamamoto will live. I'm basing my hopes on THIS.
    I'm with you on this CC has to survive as Aizen did say CC was soul society itself, without him there would be no soul society. Now, how he survives is the real question.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand it... is this the same guy that faught kempachi? Is it his brother? Then why does he have the same letter and the same saying (Y of yourself)?

And did Yamamoto really got exausted just by fighting an underling? Jeez... how much more will the shinigami get downplayed? 1st was Byakuya's ridiculous losse with someone that got pawned by yamamoto, the we have Kempachi also get owned by another underling (assuming it was already the copy fighting then)... but if that was true then why didn't the other brother also imitated him, he would still be alive now, and why didn't he showed any emotion when he saw his brother dead?

But most importantly, why where we told that neither of them could imitate others shape, when the Juha Bach fighting was a copy? Also, in here it says that Royd was only abble to imitate others thoughts and memories... Was that really Royds power? Then if the other brother was as strong as his brother why changing into someone weaker than him?

I really don't understand any of this...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

daman246
    How come high level Kidou cost too much time? Aizen managed to perform Hadou 90 Black Coffin without any incantation back in SS Arc against Komamura in a blink of an eye without problems, so for Yama it's obvious that it also won't be an effort as he seems to be even better than Aizen in terms of Kidou. As for now it seems that only Tessai is better than Yama in Kidou knowledge. The same Byakuya managed to perform several types of Kidou without incantation effortlessly. Of course they weren't that strong when he used them against really strong opponents, but they may create an opening, especially in more or less equal fight.
    As well I doubt Single Bone won't work on Juha Bach. It did work on Wondy and he seemed to be the strongest Arrancar. The only problem for Yama was Wondy's insane regeneration and I doubt Bach posesses something like this... Of course his Blut is damn strong, but Yama might have made an opening with high level Kidou, then perform Single Bone and then activate his Shikai.

Zehahaha
    I agree with you. Ichi really needs to go to Shinigami Academy or at least have a decent teacher who knows all Shinigami Arts at a serious level... like his father at least. He really needs this and I never understood why he didn't try to talk to Zangetsu after timeskip as it's logical to make a deeper bond in order to not only become stronger, but also more proficient with his Zan techs usage. But you are right that he looks like a type who is satisfied with some power, when he acquires it and never thinks about training until he gets bitchslapped by someone... Hope he'll understand the need of training as otherwise he will be useless against Bach now.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kubo will troll again!!!

CC can't die yet, if CC dies now nothing will stop Juha from annihilating everyone/everything in SS.

I think CC still has some tricks and will hurt Juha badly making him retreat and CC dying later.

I don't believe the person in HM is strong enough to come to SS and face Juha plus CC's bankai, if thats happens it will be weird, because so far nobody there was that strong.

And I don't believe the RG will intervene now and to me none of the guys who are on RG are stronger than CC.
    I dare you to challenge me
    http://verall.mybrute.com

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps Yama's bankai has a 'self destruct' mechanism and as Yama's dying, he'll activate it and blow Juha, himself, and part of soul society to the ground...because Yama will figure it's better to end Juha Bach there in SS than have him go out and wreak havoc in the world of the living and everywhere else with that kind of power...plus it would prevent Juha from getting to the king's realm. If Kurotsuchi can have a self destruct mechanism, why not Yama?
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I agree with you. Ichi really needs to go to Shinigami Academy or at least have a decent teacher who knows all Shinigami Arts at a serious level... like his father at least. He really needs this and I never understood why he didn't try to talk to Zangetsu after timeskip as it's logical to make a deeper bond in order to not only become stronger, but also more proficient with his Zan techs usage. But you are right that he looks like a type who is satisfied with some power, when he acquires it and never thinks about training until he gets bitchslapped by someone... Hope he'll understand the need of training as otherwise he will be useless against Bach now.
    Shinigami academy is far belows ichigos lvl, Ichigo wouldnt get accepted to it anyways hes as strong as a captain.
    and even if he did get accepted the guy would graduate in 1 day.

New Reply
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast