Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kuchikido's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

Yamamoto really rushed into this b*tch slap. He is dead, I'm quite sure of it. If not next chapter, maybe after that, but his time is up

And how the heck would Juha think that Aizen would be his subordinate? I think he left him where he is, plus exploded the building on him, to make sure he stays there for a long time. I think he is still alive altough. He might be back with a vengeance later. Much later.

Now, it is obvious that noone can stop these guys, but the Royal Guard. Maybe it is their time. Even Ichigo is nothing to these quincies or at least to Chewbacha. Juha Bach.

I am also curious if Ishida or Ryuken has some sort of special ability. Ishida might be not aware of it, but Ryuken knows a thing or two. Maybe he will teach his son something, but I don't really see him interfere with the things of shinigami yet. Maybe only if he thinks that the balance of spirits should stay as it is now.

It might be wrong, but I see this manga, as there is no plain evil or plain good (such as in DBZ or Naruto).
    Shinigami purged quincies, for they tried to solve this hollow problem as they could, and now it is payback time. They kill those - or the children, grandchildren of those - that killed their comrades, fathers, mothers. Somehow I would do the same. I also don't understand why Yama-jii called Juha a monster, or evil or whatever. Yea, 'cause cutting someone in half and watching them laying on the ground dying is such a good trait. At least Juha made him happy for one last time before he killed him and finished his suffering. Both sides made their mistakes, now it's war where everything is permitted and noone should pose as the good. Only Ichigo. He is good

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that in this short period of time that Aizen has been incarcerated people have forgotten the kind of guy he is and his air of grandeur. His refusal of Juha Bach's offer of joining his Sternritter army has nothing to do with betraying Soul Society. Aizen is simply not an individual to be led by anyone, not even the Soul King. After all, our favourite villain led an army of his own and I'm willing to bet that the Quincy hunters in Hueco Mundo wouldn't be having it all their way if people like Starrk, Barragan and Ulquiorra were still alive; even Szayel with his experimentation would be a great help.

...and I haven't even mentioned how the Hogyoku makes him nigh immortal. The guy's existence is in 4D.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It's kind of worrying how powerful Juha Bach really is, to be able to steal Yamamoto's Bankai like that, without an effort.

So now we know 4 of the 5 war potentials, Ichigo, Aizen, Yamamoto, Kenpachi. Who else is missing? Any bets?

So, Aizen refused, of course he would, and I keep on thinking that he'll appear later on this arc. He has to come back.

And Yamamoto is truly an idiot for going Bankai again in that moment. Why did he do it? Couldn't he just have fought in Shikai? Really?

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn...I think think Yama-ji is a goner. His death, Zanka no Tachi in the hands of Bach. Question is will the Royal Guard show up after Yama-ji's death or after SS is destroyed LOL. I'm guessig after his death...SS probably won't be destroyed so Ichigo can come and find he was wayyyyyy too late. Kenpachi owned (damn), Byakuya dead or near dead (damn), and the strongest shinigami within the last 1000 years dead (damn).

Farewell Yama-ji, you will be missed. You were so badass that the only way to ever defeat you was to trick you. Urahara hid from you, Aizen had a wicked power and created WW, and Bach let you go all out on a subordinate who you thought was him.

Now who else is hoping (yes we can still hope) we eventually see a Bankai from Aizen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Regarding the "troll" comments made by so many here in the forums, let me say this in Kubo's defense.

The main reason most of you are saying this is because you know very little about the Quincies and are rushing to assume possibilities about characters that you already know about and seen in action. Plus, Kubo has given you specifics and scenarios about these characters, but the Quincy are still a mystery and there's much more to be learned about this group.

What is the ideology of the Quincy and where they originated from in the first place?.

Does their ability to "absorb" and "manipulate" spiritual powers of their own and others allow them immortality of their own?. or prolonged aging?.

Because they are human beings, they seem to use their intellect to create techniques and weapons that are highly useful in combat or war situations. And any human being from anywhere can be Quincy.

Regarding Juha Bach, the man is powerful period. He has accomplished a lot more in terms of villainy than any other villain in Bleach so far. He's over thrown Hueco Mundo and defeated Harribel (a vastlorde-arrancar). And increased his army by enslaving other arrancars and hollows. Then this guy manages to not only break into Soul Society, but unleashes his strongest soldiers on the Shingami and kills some of the most strongest warriors in the Gotei 13. Not to mention he fooled the General Commander, stole his bankai and now it looks like, he just finished him off for good. No amount of kidou arts in the 90's is going to save the General Commander this time.

Juha even stopped Ichigo from interfering in the battle with a mere subordinate and used another to bring down Kenpachi. The Quincy alone, are a powerful force and I hear very little being mentioned about them, because no one knows too much about them, unlike others like Ichigo, Aizen and Yama-ji.

And the twins are even overlooked to an extent. One of the twins lost to Kenpachi, but the other defeated him and managed to bring out all of Yama-ji's powers. Once again, proving the Quincy are a powerful force, not to be trifled with.

Aizen it appears was killed off, based on how Juha spoke of their short discussion or "offer" that was made. Aizen refuse and Juha literally gave him an "eternity" to "think about his decision" not to "reconsider it". Take that any way you want "Fans of Aizen", but I doubt, Juha would let someone like Aizen live to later comeback and put a dent into his plans.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    I think that deep inside Aizen's heart, he felt lonely, maybe he didn't even realized it himself, and he wanted a friend, maybe he wasn't conscious about it or something like that,
    Indeed, that would be fitting.....it would be Aizen's greatest illusion lol.

Since people are talking about Yama surviving, maybe, MAYBE Bach would spare him since Yama apparently spared him 1000 years ago. I really doubt it though.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    It's kind of worrying how powerful Juha Bach really is, to be able to steal Yamamoto's Bankai like that, without an effort.

So now we know 4 of the 5 war potentials, Ichigo, Aizen, Yamamoto, Kenpachi. Who else is missing? Any bets?
    Yama-ji is a war potential? I thought it wasn't confirmed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    And Yamamoto is truly an idiot for going Bankai again in that moment. Really?
    Agreed. But i guess he really did think it was just simple logic. Sux.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamamoto clearly thought that his original theory was correct, and that he could still use his Bankai. That and he would need it to win. Kubo's gotta make Yama's death look badass. If Yama drops right after this it's complete trolling.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

We're Quincys and Quincys are us and the old man and his kind are something else entirely. Eventually this war is between us and them and for too long all powerful arrogant sh1+s like Shinigamis lauded over individuals who are essentially not unlike us. I like this emperor, he's a smart guy and he kicked an old otherworldly arrogant prick in the ass. long live Juha Bach and the Sternritter

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

daman246
    Ichigo lacks in actual skill. It's the point why he needs to train to be a Shinigami. He has an insanely strong Reiatsu and thus he can spam Getsuga and Bankai all the time, but he lacks in Reiatsu control, thus his techniques aren't as strong as they should be. That's why Aizen commented in FKT Arc that Ichigo should have be much stronger than this.
    Ichigo won't graduate not even in one day or even one month as he can't perform Kidou like at all. He absolutely needs Reiatsu control in order to perform even basic and weakest Kidou. Even Renji knows better how to use Kidou and Renji is damn weak. If Ichigo at least learned Kidou at a level minimum for a normal Captain (not counting Kenpachi as he is an exeption) he would have become a way better Shinigami as even his basic slashes and Getsugas will become considerably stronger due to better Reiatsu control.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what I hate about the Captain class.

Every time they're in a tough situation they scream out for their Bankai. It saddens me that Yama isn't an exception.

He's not your "typical" Shinigami. He has been around for a thousand years, he has been through countless battles. You would think he'd be able to properly ascertain a situation. Why would he immediately go into Bankai after realizing the Bach he was facing all along was a fake?

Yama lost because he was operating under the wrong premise:

1. "Fake Bach" didn't even try to steal Yama's Bankai.
    2. That must mean that they "Fake Bach" can't still his Bankai -- why?
    3. Well, nobody has seen my Bankai for a thousand years. Nobody truly knows what it is capable of.
    4. ...So they can't steal a Bankai they don't know the full potential of.

It's reasonable but the minute the real one was exposed, he should have been thinking more and approached the fight more cautiously. Hell even operating under that false thought process, he should have thought: "Hey, you know what..I kinda did just show my entire Bankai to everyone in the area. So it's not really a secret anymore".

Yama's Bankai is a world-ending type of thing. In the wrong hands...damn..the Shinigami are definitely in bad shape now.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post

Aizen it appears was killed off, based on how Juha spoke of their short discussion or "offer" that was made. Aizen refuse and Juha literally gave him an "eternity" to "think about his decision" not to "reconsider it". Take that any way you want "Fans of Aizen", but I doubt, Juha would let someone like Aizen live to later comeback and put a dent into his plans.
    I thought Aizen was supposed to be immortal due to the Hyogoku?

I just hope that Kubo doesn't fall back on anymore of his old bad habits. What I mean by this is the following.

1-He's already gone back to Chad and Orihime bieng useless. Serously if Chad fights you know he's going to get his ass kicked. And hey remember when it took Orihime 6 seconds to raise the dead? Why the hell does Ichigo bring them along when the just get in trouble?

2-Making the villian so broken he has to actually not use his abilities in order to lose. Aizen's perfect Hypnosis was the ultra example of this. Serously it was so dammed broken but he never uses it for Ichigo, no matter how much his ass was getting kicked. How does Aizen lose? After getting ultra powerful, it turns out Ichigo can just get even more powerful. Kinda bad writing there, and I do not want to see a repeat of that.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Ichigo lacks in actual skill. It's the point why he needs to train to be a Shinigami. He has an insanely strong Reiatsu and thus he can spam Getsuga and Bankai all the time, but he lacks in Reiatsu control, thus his techniques aren't as strong as they should be. That's why Aizen commented in FKT Arc that Ichigo should have be much stronger than this.
    Ichigo won't graduate not even in one day or even one month as he can't perform Kidou like at all. He absolutely needs Reiatsu control in order to perform even basic and weakest Kidou. Even Renji knows better how to use Kidou and Renji is damn weak. If Ichigo at least learned Kidou at a level minimum for a normal Captain (not counting Kenpachi as he is an exeption) he would have become a way better Shinigami as even his basic slashes and Getsugas will become considerably stronger due to better Reiatsu control.
    Doesnt matter, if ichigo were to fight seriously in School he would obliterate everyone thus why he wouldnt be accepted to such a school were they are a bunch of noobs that can easily be killed by reitsu alone, like what yama did to Nanao.
    Ichigo Does have Skills, hes swordskills are incredible now, only thing he needs training is Kidou which optional and is only a must for smart people anyways.
    and Reitsu controll is not something you need to work on, Also look at kenpachi.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope Yama won't die now.
    It would be actually better if he was injured to some extent, but then saved and maybe be out of the game for a long time, but then come back only with his Shikai. Shinigamis are already too screwed and they seem to be way inferior to Quincies, especially as 4 of the Captains lost their Bankais and one of them is already down or maybe even dead and Kenpachi is out, but seems not dead, but still he and Ichi won't be enough to take down Quincies and even if Yama will be alive and teams with Shunsui and Ukitake these five won't be enough as Juha Bach is at least Yama's equal and has Yama's Bankai now and has tons of henchmen who are insanely strong and hax and can steal Bankai, so there is a big handicap for Shinigami, so I hope Yama isn't dead as it will also make Shinigami loose their team spirit...

daman246
    Kidou isn't for smart ones. Kidou is a must for a Shinigami. The only thing is to what extent... But Ichigo really needs it. He lacks in Reiatsu control, that's why for the readers his power fluctuated during the manga.
    Actually Ichi's skills aren't that great. He has good reaction and his physical capabilities are increased due to merging of Fullbring with his Shinigami powers, but his actual Shunpo is weak compared to any Captain, he also lacks in hand-to-hand combat compared to the likes of Yama, Yoruichi, Soi Fong, Kensei or Tessai and he doesn't know Kendo at a really good level.
    Ichi now is all about his insanely strong Reiatsu and his Bankai.
    Also, talking about Academy... their students are trained by people like Yama and Aizen... so I doubt that he will obliterate them that easily. Also you should take in consideration that they won't actually fight there. They ill teach him how to improve his skills as Shinigami and he really needs it.
    Kenpachi lacks in Reiatsu control as well as Ichi, but Kenpachi has a long experience of fighting even before he became Shinigami, so obviously he compensates it with his other skills and his power doesn't fluctuate as much as Ichigo's. Also, Ken-chan is one of the best in terms of kendo among current Captains and Ichi really needs to improve in every Shinigami Art...
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; October 02, 2012 at 04:20 PM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87352149/9 is yamamoto expecting to reach okikiba's ears??? so another fodder from the 1st division has been taken out and in some chapters we will discover that he was even above the other vice-captains,except sasakibe,who was above captains

New Reply
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast