Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

I was under the impression that DR Y copied Juha's powers to some extent. That was why he was able to do so well. Otherwise, it seems ridiculous that he could block yama's shikai with just a slash on the arm.

Honestly, I felt a bit cheated. I really wanted yama to have a real fight against a real powerful opponent. Again, yama is defeated not by power, but rather by plot device. I don't think yama is KO yet. I really hope we get to see more of the old man.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, enough with all that about Yamamoto being a fool for using bankai.

Nobody called him a "fool" when he first released Zanka no Tachi (which he did almost inmediately after starting the fight with Royd). I remember everyone in this forum eithe commenting on how awesome he was or on how OP his bankai is, but almost nobody said he was reckless for going bankai. We all assumed he did this because he knew it was the only reliable way to defeat Yhwach, a man whose power he already knows.

Yamamoto went bankai the first time because he felt the need and because he wanted the fight to en quickly. We all followed and cheered or at least didn't call the CC a fool.

Now Yamamoto does the exact same thing, following the exact same reasoning but with the added (misaimed, but hardly irrational) confidence that his bankai cannot be stolen by the enemy AND pissed off like never before...

...And now he is a prize idiot?

I expected many reactions against this chapter (which was less than perfect, may I add), but this persistence in pointing out how big of an idiot Yama is supposed to be because he drew his bankai is beyond me. Sorry, but I feel it to be utter nonsense. It is a deision that totally fits the character if you have been paying attention to these last few chapters.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It won't be that surprising when we have Ikkaku who was already capable of becoming a Captain, but didn't want to live Ken-chan as he admired him and wanted to die under his command... Thus I don't think that for Sasakibe to be around Shunsui's and Ukitake's level is quite logical as he was as well around their age or even older... The same applies for Okikiba who seems as well to be at least around Sasakibe's age, so he as well should be around minimum Captain Level at least.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Honestly, I felt a bit cheated. I really wanted yama to have a real fight against a real powerful opponent. Again, yama is defeated not by power, but rather by plot device. I don't think yama is KO yet. I really hope we get to see more of the old man.
    See, this is yet another valid reason for not liking the chapter. Yes, it's kinda bland for Yamamoto to go all-out against a small fry like Royd. It feels... weird. It doesn't help that we still don't know if Royd could mimic Yhwach's power or not. In any case, he looked too silly and his appearance came too outta nowhere for it to be a satisfying way to defeat Yama. It should have been a simple battle with Yhwach overpowering the CC after a long battle, or simply a better trick.

Shigekuni Yamamoto still remains bad ass, for he was never defeated in a fair fight. That's what I'm gonna stick with.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe he lied about aizen,I can't believe they mentioned him and yet he won't get involved. or he escaped nonetheless,or someone else will free him,or juha bach did bring him out.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Regarding the fact that Royd was so strong, Quilge talks about Bach adjusting the strength of their Blut here:

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/492/16

Which could mean Bach somehow has direct control over the strength of his subordinates. If that's the case, perhaps he gave Royd a boost in power specifically so he could handle himself in a fight against Yamamoto. Blut boosts both attack and defence, so having his blut enhanced would explain how he defended himself against Yama and Kenpachi's swords, and how he was able to smash up Yama's skeletons.
    Hey, not bad, pal. Maybe it could explain how he was able to face Yama; his leader gave him the ability to do so.

It's becoming clear that Yhwach is a power giver of some sort.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Epic Yamamoto comeback, he goes bankai, Juha Bach is like WTF?! I STOLE YOUR BANKAI They fight and suddenly boom, clean cut through the neck. Aizen standing behind laughing. It was illusion you dumbass.
    That would trascend funny. The fact that I wouldn't put it past Kubo makes it even better.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was Kirge who stated that it was Juha Bach who gave the powers to all Sternenritters and he wanted to ask him to enhance his Blut, but didn't have an opportunity to do that. Thus I believe Juha Bach is the only real problem that must be solved as without him his Sternenritter will eventually fall as they can't fight the likes of Ichigo and Yama in one on one and win.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Shigekuni Yamamoto still remains bad ass, for he was never defeated in a fair fight. That's what I'm gonna stick with.
    "Fair fight" = fight where Yamamoto gets to use the full extent of his abilities but his opponent doesn't? Aizen's intelligence, tactical ability and preparation are superior to Yama's raw strength. So are Juha Bach's, apparently. Stripping Yama of his abilities is a part of their power. Kubo may think he's honoring the old man, but really he's not. Yama's a loser. As a leader he's a complete and utter embarrassment. He hasn't made a single intelligent decision since the beginning of this manga. I honestly hope Division 0's leader is smarter than this.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing this arc has really done in my opinion, is drive home just how nasty some of the Quincy powers are. And here's what I mean by that.

The absorbtion of Reishi. Or rather of sentient beings. Kirge was perfectly willing to absorb the Tres Beastas, and also Chad and Orihime. So, yeah the Vandenreich members are willing to eat sentient beings for a power up.

The enslavement of spirits. Remember Zanpakto are sentient. In order to use Bankai, an Shingami has to build a rapport with it, know it's name, etc. Vandenreich just rip it away, and them force it to kill it's former master.

I wouldn't exactly say the poor opressed Quincy are just getting even for the Genocide here either. So far every singe member of the Vandenreich has been a Psycho who seems to enjoy slaughtering their enemies. Sure the SS has a few psycho's on their payroll, like Mayuri. But some are genuinly decent sorts, who will go against orders when they feel it is wrong, like Rukia's execution. Remember the first thing we see Jura Bach do is maim and kill some subordinates for shits and giggles.

I'm willing to bet we'll find out that the Quincy weren't all that nice back when the Genocide happened.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

YEAAAAAAAAAAH AIZEN WILL COME BACK SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best and strongest anime character in the whole history that has ever been created! Lmao,Poor Juha Bach...that shit is nothing compared to Godzen. NO ONE CAN BE COMPARED TO AIZEN! NO ONE CAN STOP HIM!

Anyway,It's so obvious that Aizen's gonna turn to an anti hero and help the Shinigami,Aizen's Kubo's favourite character so he will never let him die,Aizen might even become the main protagonist,you never know,however,everything seems to be pretty clear, Aizen solos everyone who gets in his way,why? because he truly is what we call God.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Godzen View Post
    YEAAAAAAAAAAH AIZEN WILL COME BACK SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best and strongest anime character in the whole history that has ever been created! Lmao,Poor Juha Bach...that shit is nothing compared to Godzen. NO ONE CAN BE COMPARED TO AIZEN! NO ONE CAN STOP HIM!

Anyway,It's so obvious that Aizen's gonna turn to an anti hero and help the Shinigami,Aizen's Kubo's favourite character so he will never let him die,Aizen might even become the main protagonist,you never know,however,everything seems to be pretty clear, Aizen solos everyone who gets in his way,why? because he truly is what we call God.
    Aizen's run his course. Bach will sklaverei the hogyoku away from him and one shot him off panel.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Aizen's run his course. Bach will sklaverei the hogyoku away from him and one shot him off panel.
    Shush,you know nothing.

No one can stand againts the ultimate God aka Aizen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Godzen View Post

Woah, I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure the only reason Aizen turned Bach down on his offer is because he doesn't want to be anyone's subordinate. His ego's way too big for that. It's more his style to wait until the Shinigami and Quincy weaken each other with their war and then walk up and take them down himself (and no I'm not suggesting that that's what actually will happen). If he ever does get his power back, he's going to use it for his own ends alone, not to help the Shinigami, or anyone else. And again, this all relies on him getting his power back - right now he's got no 'transcendent' powers, no zanpakuto, no nothing. But I am sure he'll make an appearance at some point in the future.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DR.DOOM's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

kubo is a bloody wanker. He just repeated the same situation as aizen. He made look aizen godlike then all of sudden urahara twist he was sealed and ichigo did the final blow. Same bloody thing with yamato made him look godlike then just one slash and bye bye. Why the hell he didn't dodge? What the hell he was just standing and watching himself cut down? When ww sealed his zanpankto yama said to aizen by sealing my bankai you think you can defeat me and now what is this rubbish? Kubo can't draw a good combat fight? What is point of making these stupid godlike characters then? Un****ingbelievebale. Kubo should quit writing. He's more homes then a littlest hobo. Why can't he just make a fight like ulquiorra and ichigo. Combat + showing their other abilities.

We do nothing.The fight will be over without me lifting a finger.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    "Fair fight" = fight where Yamamoto gets to use the full extent of his abilities but his opponent doesn't? Aizen's intelligence, tactical ability and preparation are superior to Yama's raw strength. So are Juha Bach's, apparently. Stripping Yama of his abilities is a part of their power. Kubo may think he's honoring the old man, but really he's not. Yama's a loser. As a leader he's a complete and utter embarrassment. He hasn't made a single intelligent decision since the beginning of this manga. I honestly hope Division 0's leader is smarter than this.
    No, he means fair fight, 1 vs 1 with no outside interference ie Ryoyd and WW...No sealing of his zanpaktou.. A straight 1 v 1 battle, with no plot devices..Zanpaktou, shunpo, hand to hand, kidou and thats it....Yama has not lost a fight in this manner...Props to Aizen and JB for outsmarting him, but i agree with what the other guy said, Yama has not been beaten fair and square and will probably never be..
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast