Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

Aizen is not the one who can sub ordinate someone , he wants absolute power for himself, so if he agrees to join Bach just to come out of his cell, he will only do that for back stabing bach later in the mane

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wonder what power is Aizen left with. We know he lost the sword and its not the boss of the hogyoku...

The Aizen that had his fight with Ichigo would defenetly anihilate the Bach guy.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I really wonder what power is Aizen left with. We know he lost the sword and its not the boss of the hogyoku...

The Aizen that had his fight with Ichigo would defenetly anihilate the Bach guy.
    As long as Aizen is a Shinigami, which he appears to be once again after the Hogyoku "gave up" on him, he is going to have KS no matter what because its apart of his soul. However the fact that he is immortal is due to the Hogyoku still being fused with him to some extent, which Urahara noted when he sealed him. From the looks of it it appears that the Hogyoku is fused with Aizen's body but it no longer wishes to grant him power so he revered back to his old self with the addition of immortality. Something like that seems to be the best definition of what Aizen currently is. He is basically Aizen pre-start of his Hogyoku evolution, which means he is still one hell of an opponent for anyone. The fact that Bach even proposed that Aizen join him means that Bach recognizes that having someone like Aizen would be beneficial to him because from the looks of things the real battle for SS has yet to begin. Otherwise why bother going to Aizen over fighting Yama if dealing with the latter was more important to victory.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I'm only going to comment on one thing in that post.

A persons tactical ability is part of their power. If they can devise a way to defeat an opponent with strategy, then that's just as efficient as a physical beating in my book.
    Cheating and relying on other people and taunting and backstabbing and turning people into tools and ganging up on people stronger than you is not a fair fight.

Do not misunderstand me. This is war and Yhwach (or Aizen back in the day for that matter) doesn't need to play fair. Kyoraku didn't play fair against Starrk either, and I loved it. Same with Kurotsuchi, or Ishida & Renji against Szayel Aporro.

But my point is that Yamamoto has (arguably) the highest raw power in the series, and that Kubo has proven that by making even the strongest villains defeat him with tricks and by sacrificing other people and/or using special devices designed only to hinder him. He did this for a very simple reason:

If Yama was not the strongest, then why didn't Aizen or Yhwach just walk in SS and slaughter everyone? It's not like anybody could stop them. But Yama was a formidable obstacle that couldn't be taken out of the equation by normal means, hence the cheats.

Aizen, for instance, used brute force against the captains but sent a modified soldier against Yama. Yhwach defeated Kenpachi with his bare hands, but used a decoy and a medallion against Yamamoto.

Once again: I don't care if the bad guys win by cheating. They're bad guys and this is war. But that ain't no fair fight and my point was that Yamamoto is on a different league. Would you call it a fair fight if somebody brought a gun to a fistfight? Hey, it's within their ability to purchase a gun, and shooting is an efficient strategy to end the brawl, right?

Same here. Yama has never been defeated by raw power or techniques alone (medallion doesn't count), and this is what will remain in my memory.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    As long as Aizen is a Shinigami, which he appears to be once again after the Hogyoku "gave up" on him, he is going to have KS no matter what because its apart of his soul. However the fact that he is immortal is due to the Hogyoku still being fused with him to some extent, which Urahara noted when he sealed him. From the looks of it it appears that the Hogyoku is fused with Aizen's body but it no longer wishes to grant him power so he revered back to his old self with the addition of immortality. Something like that seems to be the best definition of what Aizen currently is. He is basically Aizen pre-start of his Hogyoku evolution, which means he is still one hell of an opponent for anyone. The fact that Bach even proposed that Aizen join him means that Bach recognizes that having someone like Aizen would be beneficial to him because from the looks of things the real battle for SS has yet to begin. Otherwise why bother going to Aizen over fighting Yama if dealing with the latter was more important to victory.
    Just saying:

I expect nobody will call Kubo a troll when Aizen returns at full power and fully capable of using the Hogyoku.

Oh, who am I kidding.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I dunno what will aizen fit in this final arc, maybe he continue his old plan with better plan or he finally become savior of SS but in his own way of fight. But in case Aizen still a bad guy, i do hope the remaining espada will kill him rather than shinigami because they should focus on Quincy now. With Yuha Bach already got Yamaji bankai plus his own power, im sure the current captain in SS cant do anything but perhaps high level captain will slow him down a little just to make sure all shinigami can retreat safely before the introduction of royal guard.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

hey guys i have a theory ,maybe yamamooto knew that without his bankai he couldnt beat bach (he did go bankai at he first moment we he fought the guy he thought it was back) and he dies so the royal guard might step in also unlike aizen who knew about them back probably doesent.

about them i dont think they are sronger than yamamoto but they are probably sttronger than captaiins and wond need bankai in order to defeat he quincy and if they fight 3-5 vs back they can beat him (or so they hope and ichigo will have to save the day by by becoming super ichigo

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fusionshogun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess this chapter demonstrating yet another contrived plot to deal with Yamamoto, one wherein even the reasoning is unexplained completely and leaves much to be desired, showcases why the only reason I continue to keep myself updated with these publications is to see the remaining captain's bankai. Why bother suffering through this predictable and frankly uninteresting plot any longer than is made absolutely necessary. I can only hope that Unohana, Shunsui and Ukitake reveal bankai soon so that I can quit playing along with this farce.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nitin's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

yamas decision in fight seem pretty stupid considering his experience and got his bankai stolen. this chapter is boring .
    mosty aizen role will be like piccolo role in dbz.aizen want to be god he cannot give his position to others so he will fight with them and even at the end he never really want to destroy the ss as ichigo when fight in his transcendent form told that he is all alone due to power and all. now may be the time to come back.
    any guesses about the other 2 war potentials. may one from vizards and one from vasto lorde. i still want to see how strong true vasto lordes are.
    within in 2-3 chapters now ss is going to annhillated. who r going to survive and how???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

So Lloyd/Royd was actually strong enough to take on Yamamoto's Shikai? We could see before Yama went bankai, Bach's fake tanked the attack with his arm. He bled some, but he tanked it.
    Or did Bach switch after that?
    Or are the new enemies seriously that strong now?

Also, not liking the whole Aizen-thing Bach pulled off. It's pretty much like back then, and it's also been predictable ever since Sasakibi died that Yamamoto would be hasty and get himself f-ed up.

Aizen should go transcendent and kick Bach's ass.

I'm really hoping Ichigo will face Yamamoto's Bankai through Bach, and defeat it. He's the most likely to avenge Yama.
    Last edited by Notak; October 03, 2012 at 07:47 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey all.

Long time no post.

My thoughts on this chapter where the captain commander gets his ass handed to him are thus..

It had to happen. - Since Bleach has a habbit of timeskip storytelling I figure that this whole battle we have witnessed in SS for the last several chapters has been congruent with Ichigo trapped in the jail. hes hearing everyone get killed and attacked. It might** be that He just heard the captain commander get killed- this might be the trigger that allows him to break out of the Jail in the dangai.

I am kind of bummed that the CC looks like he is going to get killed by the Quincy king, but ultimately I feel it had to happen. We needed something to motivate ichigo into taking his power to the next level. Not FGT, but more along the path that the CC did, learning new things and techniques. It would be great if in some future battle with the king, he tries to use all the stolen bankai against ichigo. Ichigo would just deflect it like nothing. _ I remember him learning during the FGT training that there is no pain if he accepts the soul slayer because its a part of him, If he truly accepts it then there could be no pain. -- Well All of the captains have put their power into ichigo to restore his power, so I think that they are all a part of him now. If he gets attacked by their power its really a part of himself so he should be able to stand up to even the CC stolen bankai.

but thats theroy - time will tell.. Kubo is the troll king.

What I find interesting is what exactly was that explosion in Aizens prison.? - Seemed like ok the king was down there talking with aizen, and then when he left, then the explosion happened like maybe he injured aizen to make a point, I hope he didnt release Aizen, that would be a plot killer.

also, If what the king said was true and he asked aizen to join, why wouldnt aizen just say yes, and then go rogue after he was set free? confuzing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    But my point is that Yamamoto has (arguably) the highest raw power in the series, and that Kubo has proven that by making even the strongest villains defeat him with tricks and by sacrificing other people and/or using special devices designed only to hinder him. He did this for a very simple reason:

If Yama was not the strongest, then why didn't Aizen or Yhwach just walk in SS and slaughter everyone? It's not like anybody could stop them. But Yama was a formidable obstacle that couldn't be taken out of the equation by normal means, hence the cheats.
    i wish everyone understood that logic but it seems as tho as soon as he got slashed ppl started doing anti- Yama-ji dances and oh he's done, he got fooled, the real Juha didnt need tricks, and Yama's a wuss, and blah blah blah

it makes for good entertainment and SMH moments tho
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; October 03, 2012 at 01:02 PM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

All the Yamamoto-haters should just hate the author since he is the one responsible for the predicament of his characters.

Although I myself am not happy about how Yamamoto Genryusai got handled by Yuha Bach, it was what the author wanted to happen in the first place and draw it in the manga. I can whine all I want but its not gonna change anything.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Prediction for next chapter, VR retreat as they pretty have done what they came to do. Speak to aizen, kill majority of SS, steal some bankai, and pretty much hand yama his arse back but this time with a cherry on top just to sweeten the deal. SS then will be on some major clean up operation with 4th division going mad trying to heal everyone... while all this is happening Ichigo hears everything but is still in the jail and then to end chapter Grimmjaw shows himself to be the mystery zan wielding dude
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why people think the VR will retreat; they just stole the most powerful Bankai in existence, and nobody left can stop Bach. They're gonna trash the place to hell and back. The real fight will be with the Royal Guard and the Senior Captains once they get the hell out of there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh, first i was wondering "Why Aizen would spend Eternity thinking about his decision", but then i was like "Oh wait, nobody will be able to free him anyways".

I think the reason why Ichigos bankai can't be stolen is because Ichigo and his Zanpakotou are one. But i think that was mentioned already.

New Reply
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast