Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    He creates illusions, he can't alter memories.
    this is far worse. did juha recruit even tsukishima and boost his powers with full quincy set?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing that I noticed is that Juha asked Aizen if he wanted to be in his army as a special war potential; Juha is not offering to join Aizen, but is offering Aizen to join him. That suggests to me that Juha is in fact more powerful than Aizen!
    Predictions
    • Quincies become latent Shinigami when they die, meaning Yhwach is the progenitor of the Shinigami too.
    • The star and name "Quincy" refers to the 5 Royal Guards and the Soul King; this originates in Yhwach wanting to overthrow him.
    • The final battle within the Seireitei will be between Zaraki and Haschwalth.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

He's the king of the Quincy and has just proven to be strong enough to handle Yamas bankai. Why would he have a reason to offer himself to some jailed shinigami? Being a war potential should be of quiet a level too, only that Aizen might not care about the 'normal' time restrictions anymore just so he could achieve a win of his own. ^^
    Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    He's the king of the Quincy and has just proven to be strong enough to handle Yamas bankai. Why would he have a reason to offer himself to some jailed shinigami? Being a war potential should be of quiet a level too, only that Aizen might not care about the 'normal' time restrictions anymore just so he could achieve a win of his own. ^^
    Furthermore, Aizen is back to his pre-hogkoyu self, just that he is immortal. Definetely nowhere near Bach's level.yy

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I gathered bach's point was that he was the only one actually capable of stealing and using yamamoto's bankai succesfully. That is still not quite the same as him being able to fight that bankai. It is plausible he would be a match for yamamoto's bankai although what we have seen just yet is far from conclusive. As for aizen, I do think that if he comes back to the story he will do so as a normal shinigami and the power he had as a shinigami. His position in terms of power regarding bach would be ambiguous too though, he was in fact a monster when it came to power too.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, we are all assuming Aizen isnt quite as strong as Bach..though to say that a man who mastered all 4 basic forms of Shinigami combat and reached his max, ISNT anywhere near Bach's level is wrong. To me, if Aizen and Yama-ji would be very close in terms of strength UNRELEASED. When Aizen sealed up Yama's sword, one translation stated "in a fight between us, the strength of your sword far outweighs mine." So in terms of speed and hand to hand we dont know Aizen's limit cause he always used illusions. Idk why everyone only assumes that Aizen is barely above Shunsui and Ukitake in terms of strength..he's not, he's far above. Far enough at-least that he had control over all the Espada and still without illusions took out Lisa, Komomura, Love and Rose in that fight. When he created Wonderweiss he stated that He too had twice the reaitsu of a shinigami captain

Listen I'm not saying Aizen is God or anything crazy like that, but Bach must weary of Aizen. I think Bach wanted Aizen so that he could keep tabs on him. Because besides Ichigo, with Yama dead, Aizen poses the next greatest potential threat.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

that reply is to LeKuaSimi, as kkck basically stated the same thing as me

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If juha's actual objective was along the lines of keeping tabs on aizen then he definitely took all the wrong approaches in regards to that. Why ask him to join if he could be safely contained in such a way that keeping tabs on him is not an issue? Why allow him that chance to even roam freely? Why just leave him there if there is so much as a shred of a chance of him ever escaping? From what I gather bach saw aizen as a potential ally rather than anything else for some reason. Either he had enough reasons to trust a potential enemy like that or he thought he could handle him with his power (or perhaps as he becomes the king or something).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree everything you just said, I might only add that throughout the chaos created within Soul Society, Bach might have figured Aizen's escape was inevitable..though perhaps not, he is bound down there, who the heck is crazy enough to let him out? Dunno, but Aizen's release IS inevitable, regardless of how it happens. I'm sure Bach knows that. Actually, if Aizen thought he could never escape by his own means, whould he not have just agreed, then betrayed Bach afterwards?

Hard to say at this point, but yes, we the readers would think Aizen would rather ally himself with the current enemy than soul society. (though he now just turned Bach down) However IF (and that's a mighty big if cause we don't know Bach's motives or plans) Bach wants the complete and total annihilation of all shinigami, and perhaps Hollow as well, maybe it would be advantageous fpr Aizen to either play a 3rd party creating a hate triangle (though He has no living allies that we know of so I don't know how he would pull off being an army of 1); or perhaps (and most unlikely of all scenarios) ally himself temporarily with Soul Society. Aizen wanted to rule and change the world, shape it to his liking, make it better. Not destroy it. Aizen is a hard read at every point in the story.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    He creates illusions, he can't alter memories.
    are you aware of his bankai's powers? . who knows what it's able to do. imo,that'd be a great plot twist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    I got to thinking that maybe the medallion is an extension to the quincy's ability to absorb reishi, like say they absorb the bankai where would it go, it has a physical presence so to speak so the medallion is just a container, not so much the actual tool to steal it
    thank you, for finally getting the point, Kubo has been trying to make regarding the Quincy. And if you can absorb the power, then it shouldn't be a problem for you to use it.

And Bach is stronger and more experienced than Aizen, making him something fierce. Fact is, Ichigo is going to need new training, "Quincy" training. I hope Kubo does this, it would be cool for Ichigo to use Quincy powers and Uryuu being the one to train him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kinda of makes sense, with the general idea of the manga itself, the character development might become to predictable.

Imagine an Azien + Ichigo Vs ....
    Spoiler show

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dopeycheese View Post
    something struck me while you guys were discussing sklaverei and reishi absoprtion, remember when ishida and renji were fighting szayel? Szayel managed to cancel out the quicy's reishi absorption!

http://www.mangareader.net/94-728-4/...apter-274.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-728-16...apter-274.html

Kubo said that what mayuri found in szayel's lab will be important later on in the story, if they can analyze szayel's dirty trick they can disable their absoprtion.
    Could it be...
    This is a good point, if Szayel was able to do it, shouldn't be a problem for Mayuri! Another thing to note is that Szayel was also able to cancel Renji's bankai, I wonder if the quincy medallion is based off Szayel's method.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I am this sure that those legs are from Cirucci and from Ylforte. Szayel knew about the Quincy and Ishida by sending the Exequias to rescue and take the corpse back to his lab and gather information on the enemy, as well as Renji's Bankai by retrieving his brother's body and examining it. It only makes sense that both Ishida and Renji were surprised to see those two and even recognize them.
    The only reason Szayel was able to negate Renji's bankai or Uryuu's arrows was because he had samples to analyze. Assuming that Mayuri learned how to negate attacks or abilities by using the experiments in Szayel's lab, he would have to examine Sasakibe's body or any of the dead 1st division shinigami to learn how to do it, and that would have been extremely disrespectful for the dead and Yamamoto, and even if he had been allowed to do that, the only person Mayuri would be able to restrain would have been Driscoll, and having Mayuri kill him would have been counter productive for Yamamoto's role this arc.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Markus View Post
    And if you can absorb the power, then it shouldn't be a problem for you to use it.
    Anybody con steal any bankai. Royd didn't because he was ordered not to. That's because the medallion is just a container. Any normal spirit would burn to nothingness as soon as Zanka no Tachi was activated, except for the strongest of the strong. The medallions were created so that anybody could steal any bankai. I wouldn't be surprised if even the janitors that cleaned the throne room stained with Ivan's blood all had a medallion too.

And Bach is stronger and more experienced than Aizen, making him something fierce.
    You don't know that. For all we know Bach only fought during the first war. We also know close to nothing of how strong he really is. Yamamoto knew it was all over when his bankai was stolen, so cutting him wasn't particularly impressive.

Fact is, Ichigo is going to need new training, "Quincy" training.
    He was overpowering Vollstandig, also known as "the highest power a Quincy can attain", with ease. Having to learn Quincy techniques would be redundant.

I hope Kubo does this, it would be cool for Ichigo to use Quincy powers and Uryuu being the one to train him.
    Wouldn't Ryuuken be a better mentor in that case? He's obviously more skilled and holds the true title of "Last Quincy".

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

now its the right time for the senior captains to show their true mettle..there's a reason why kubo still hiding their bankai and i believe that their bankai can at least do something in this war..perhaps at least prevented the shinigami from completely being wipe out by Juha and escape soul society..but there's a possibility too that the zero squad will be appeared knowing the death of yamamoto..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

yamamoto facing juha bach is a fake created by mayuri's technology. true yamato will appear and one shot juha.

this would the biggest troll of the entire bleach. yeah, there is an equal opiton of her to be hinamori being disguised by kyouka suigetsu

New Reply
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast