Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

scowls ins disgust.

for a series about the aferlife and souls, this is the most heinous, blatant, and souless fake outs i have ever seen. if felt like vomiting........... bleach has fallen my friends. let us morn it, for it is dead, only a hollow shell remains.

wtf was the author thinking? why did he suddenly turn so hateful and cruel all of the sudden? to his own creations? fuck him. he wants to shit on his fans, let him. he will see how they flee his manga soon enough.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The twins are so ugly...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ulquihorror View Post
    The twins are so ugly...
    so they wished shapeshifting abilities from juha bach

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    scowls ins disgust.

for a series about the aferlife and souls, this is the most heinous, blatant, and souless fake outs i have ever seen. if felt like vomiting........... bleach has fallen my friends. let us morn it, for it is dead, only a hollow shell remains.

wtf was the author thinking? why did he suddenly turn so hateful and cruel all of the sudden? to his own creations? fuck him. he wants to shit on his fans, let him. he will see how they flee his manga soon enough.
    maybe he is thinking to replace gotei 13 with royal guards and yamamoto with isshin as the leader of the group.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I won't even get into this crap with Aizen, but what bothers me now is the extreme stupidity of the Captain Commander.

- He fights a guy, who beat the shit out of Kenpachi (aparently the strongest guy when it comes to brute force) and since that guy can't steal his Bankai he throws out a theory about how the quincy can't steal it when the potential is unknown.
    - After showcasing the WHOLE potential of his Bankai on this dude, he defeats him.
    - He then finds out, that the real Bach wasn't fighting him and that he killed a fake one (who is obviously weaker than the real one!!!!)
    - And the FIRST thing he does after seeing the real one, the first f***ing thing after seeing a relaxed, not at all concearned Juha Bach, is to freaking pull an Ichigo and immediately scream Bankai... without even trying to fight him with his shikai first!!

Dear Kubo, please bring brain down to the people of Soul Society, using those, they would have saved so many lives...
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a little confused. Which brother is able to copy memories and which one is able to copy power? Because it would make sense that the one that defeated Kenpachi was able to copy power. No amount of memories could help him defeat Kenpachi without a scratch. And he couldn't be that much stronger than his twin brother. Doesn't make sense.

Only thing that would make sense is that the real Juha Bach defeated Ken then switched places just before Yama arrived.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ssj4jw's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I'm a little confused. Which brother is able to copy memories and which one is able to copy power? Because it would make sense that the one that defeated Kenpachi was able to copy power. No amount of memories could help him defeat Kenpachi without a scratch. And he couldn't be that much stronger than his twin brother. Doesn't make sense.

Only thing that would make sense is that the real Juha Bach defeated Ken then switched places just before Yama arrived.
    Yeah I think we need another translation since it said neither can take on appearances.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamaji officially got kubotrolled.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i wil just say this, timeskip on mangas should be banned and they should either go with the real time or slower time.

as for this chapter of bleach, i am not sure anything i say is enough. iam not so sure there is a deragatory term is even invented. everything was going so fine up until this chapter (after the FB arc not the whole bleach) kubo just had to ruin it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I am kinda patient and calm reader of bleach and i am gratefull to Kubo for it...but im callin BS.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder of Aizen is still in one piece. I mean, Yhwach went to the first division headquarters so he could sneak into prison, asked Aizen if he was up to some party, Aizen refused and after that boom goes the building.

On one hand, Yhwach is the kind of guy who would kill anybody who didn't join him. On the other hand, Aizen is immortal (and way too anticlimatic for him to be killed off-panel).

Guess we will see him standing amongst the rubble, and Yhwach will be all like "I thought I killed you" and Aizen will be all like... well, like himself. Smug bastard.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's almost expected that Yamamoto would get defeated once the real Jungha shows up. So, since Aizen rejecting Jungha's proposal, can I say that he refuses to betray Soul Society now? I'm wondering how will another super powered villain (Jungha) would get defeated now, especially after owning such a mighty Bankai now. I guess we should have wait for another Kubotroll again.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen is safe, Juha Bach said they have an eternal time in front of them - probably to Aizen change his mind.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol wut guys ? You expected that Yama's bankai will not get stolen, jeez... I don't get why you people are complaining about this part, it is NORMAL and expected, and it has to be done.

About Aizen, you expected to never seem him again ? After his talk about the Reio ? You guys are funny too, Aizen was bound to appear too, although I was surprised that Juha Bach was interested by Aizen honestly and never expected that he'd go to talk to him

Everything that happened in this chap was expected, the only exception was Juha Bach talking to Aizen, that's all

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    I won't even get into this crap with Aizen, but what bothers me now is the extreme stupidity of the Captain Commander.

- He fights a guy, who beat the shit out of Kenpachi (aparently the strongest guy when it comes to brute force) and since that guy can't steal his Bankai he throws out a theory about how the quincy can't steal it when the potential is unknown.
    - After showcasing the WHOLE potential of his Bankai on this dude, he defeats him.
    - He then finds out, that the real Bach wasn't fighting him and that he killed a fake one (who is obviously weaker than the real one!!!!)
    - And the FIRST thing he does after seeing the real one, the first f***ing thing after seeing a relaxed, not at all concearned Juha Bach, is to freaking pull an Ichigo and immediately scream Bankai... without even trying to fight him with his shikai first!!

Dear Kubo, please bring brain down to the people of Soul Society, using those, they would have saved so many lives...
    Yhwach himself stated that the reason he was able to steal Zanka no Tachi was because he fucking COULD. Because he was the only one strong enough to handle its power. NOT because Yamamoto showed the full potential of his bankai (which we still don't know; it could very well have some more techniques up its sleeve).

And Yama going bankai right away makes all the sense. First, he knows that Yhwach is hella strong and as such doesn't hold back. And why should he? He believes that his bankai can't be stolen, and don't any of you come saying that it's a baseless assumption because we all nodded in agreement at Yama's guess last chapter. It made sense to him, it made sense to us, and that's why Yhwach wins in the end.

And second, Yamamoto is fucking pissed beyond belief. He defeated a fake, got played for a fool and watched his house (and all his subordinates inside) go off. And then this asshole comes at him taunting and shit. Of course he's gonna snap and not think too much about his earlier theory. He believed Quincy medallions are all the same and as such assumed that since the fake couldn't stop Zanka no Tachi, the real deal wouldn't either. But he was wrong, because he didn't have enough info on the medallion.

I agree that this might be a little anticlimatic (I expected something other than "I'm strong so I beat you LOL"), but it makes sense. No plot holes. And we all knew Yama was going to bite the dust sooner or later.

About how Royd could defeat Kenpachi; he didn't. Yhwach defeated Ken-chan and then swapped places with Royd. It was Yhwach the one we first saw clashing with Kenpachi, but the one we saw holding him by the neck was Royd. That's the reason why Kenpachi was off-paneled.

Again, I understand why people feel this is kinda bland. But there are no plot holes so far. Please think rationally.

21. Thanks 10 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 10 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

WARNING...WARNING... Bleach Trolling level is over 9000! Critical trolling mass in t-3 chapters. Evacuate to One Piece! Repeating, evacuate to One Piece
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games

New Reply
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast