Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

Well, at least now that Yama got cut, we'll have some plot development by the next chapter. Kubo either will show us what's going on on Hueco Mundo or conclude the attack to Soul Society.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am usually a very patient person when it comes to manga, because I know that it develops more slowly then most other kinds of stories. It does bug me that Kubo produces so little compared to others, and as a result the story can't help but move painfully slowly. I suffered through the fullbring arc and was thrilled at the end when Byakuya, Renji, Kenpachi and the rest arrived. It really played on the history of the characters. It was even good to see Byakuya struggle some to overcome Tsukishima. But to see characters I have gotten to know over the past ten years treated so viciously is heartbreaking and sickening. I thought it was bad when Kiea went down and that we've waited weeks and weeks to find out who Urahara was facing in HM. Byakuya's battle was humiliating in that we didn't see a flash step, kido spell, or anything that reflected his 17 months of intense training (Although Tsukishima did give him a pat on the back for growing faster and better with his blade). I won't even go into Kenpachi's non-battle and the fact that captains weaker than Byakuya and Kenpachi are still standing.

Honestly, I did expect the CC to lose in the end, but not by making the extremely stupid decision to just activate ban kai when he'd just been kind enough to show it off. Just let's go hand our power to the big bad without a real fight. It seems like Kubo has lost respect for his own characters and doesn't respect how fans have supported the development over time. Fan faves are falling left and right in frighteningly stupid ways. As a writer, I was taught that even when you have to kill a character, respect him or her. Whether Byakuya is really dead or not, he should have had a more respectable battle. Kenpachi too. And the CC should not be set up by something so ridiculous.

And what was the teasing with Aizen? Oh, Juha Bach just had his forces slaughter nearly everyone so he could have a talk with Aizen? Wow...just wow. Kubo has trashed Soul Society (I expected and accept that), but completely disrespected most of what made me a fan. Ouch...

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, the Sternritter can only steal bankais of people they are comparable in power to. I guess that's why Kirge couldn't and the other guy couldn't steal Ichigo's. They just weren't strong enough to hold his power. So Yamamoto has lost his bankai and Ichigo is either on his way or something. Juha wants Aizen. I don't know why since he seems to have already gained the advantage. What purpose would getting Aizen on your side accomplish?
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    So, the Sternritter can only steal bankais of people they are comparable in power to. I guess that's why Kirge couldn't and the other guy couldn't steal Ichigo's. They just weren't strong enough to hold his power. So Yamamoto has lost his bankai and Ichigo is either on his way or something. Juha wants Aizen. I don't know why since he seems to have already gained the advantage. What purpose would getting Aizen on your side accomplish?
    I don't believe Yhwach thrashed SS because he wanted to talk with Aizen. he thrashed SS because that was the plan all along, and switched places with Royd so he could propose to Aizen and blow up the main building in the Seireitei while he is at it.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Who knows, it's not like we know everything about Aizen do we ? In fact, we know jackshit about Aizen, his motivations that pushed him to do what he had done

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Who knows, it's not like we know everything about Aizen do we ? In fact, we know jackshit about Aizen, his motivations that pushed him to do what he had done
    i account that is horrid story telling instead of mystery.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

too linear because of the last chapter but

In the end Aizen will troll Juha Bach and he will get killed :P

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    I don't believe Yhwach thrashed SS because he wanted to talk with Aizen. he thrashed SS because that was the plan all along, and switched places with Royd so he could propose to Aizen and blow up the main building in the Seireitei while he is at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Juha plans to merge with Aizen and cast genjutsu on the whole soul society and real world.

Side note: Did Kenpachi really get spanked by a fake Juha or was it the real one that beat the crap out of him like he was nothing?
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShadyInversion's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bach probably wants the Hougyoku for something considering that it's seemingly the most important plot device in BLEACH.

As for Yama trolled, if you're somehow surprised you've been doing it wrong. How is this different from what Aizen did to Momo and Histusgaya in FK? Kubo's been building up to this for sometime (Yama's medallion theory, "Juha bach-sama") probably to lessen the rage.

As for Kubo mistreating fans I seem to remember a LOT of clamoring for all out war with major deaths, and endless moaning of why Aizen didn't mercilessly kill people. Kubo's finally providing a couple of deaths and now it's all BLEACH RIP.

Bleach is a shounen troll manga. That's the way it works. It's always been that way and will probably troll us hard even in the final chapter. I love it for the art, the cool fights, and the ridiculous things Kubo does (like today) to troll his characters and a number of people. Even if it's fairly predictable.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird0ne View Post
    It seems like Kubo has lost respect for his own characters and doesn't respect how fans have supported the development over time. Fan faves are falling left and right in frighteningly stupid ways. As a writer, I was taught that even when you have to kill a character, respect him or her. Whether Byakuya is really dead or not, he should have had a more respectable battle. Kenpachi too. And the CC should not be set up by something so ridiculous.
    Moriarty defeated Sherlock Holmes with tricks more than once. Darth Vader froze Han Solo because he set up a trap. Doctor Doom played the Fantastic Four for fools a hundred times and again. The main villain of One Piece right now is getting the upper hand via underhanded methods, and everyone is cheering.

Bad guys don't play fair. You can't complain when your favourite character gets Ackbar'd.

As a writer, they teach you that when you kill a character, make that kill have meaning. And Byakuya and Kenpachi defeats/deaths mean only one thing: SS is royally screwed. They are sudden and rough because Kubo wants it that way: because he wants the reader to despair and think: "¡oh, no! ¡They're falling like flies!" George R. R. Martin doesn't respect his characters for shit and is loved for it.

The main flaw of the Arrancar arc was tha there was no sense of danger. Nobody died, nobody break a sweat except Ichigo. That's why we got the NOBODY DIES IN BLEACH meme.

And now people complain because their favs die or don't get a moment to shine (even though they already had plenty of those moments). And they complain that things are too rushed and demand more pages for more characters, even tough Kubo is critizised precisely because he spends too much time on each scene.

Again, I get why this plot twist doen't make everyone come in their pants, but I am hearing cries of "Bleach is dead" too often lately, and the manga doesn't deserve it. We had this very treat many times before, strating when Aizen showed himself up as a bad guy.

Complain indeed, but do it with common sense. The alternative got old a long time ago.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

wow lol and there's that moment of extremem vulnerability, wait this thread is gonna be filled with 20 pages of Aizen worshippers by the time i get off work!

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyInversion View Post
    Bleach is a shounen troll manga. That's the way it works.
    Someone give this person a medal.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

two copycat sternritters?. okay whatever, it worked on Yama-ji.

This tells me that sensing spiritual pressure from Quincy is impossible or something. Also, Juha Bach to handle Yama-ji's Bankai, tells me he's on a completely different level than Aizen. Quincy feed off reiatsu, so Aizen is like a buffet for this guy and so is Ichigo.

With Yama-ji possibly dead, Soul Society's fate is indeed in Ichigo's hands now.

p.s., surprised they didn't put Bleach on break next week.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    i account that is horrid story telling instead of mystery.
    So just because an author doesn't reveal everything about a character it's a horrid story ?

Look I won't argue over this too much, if you want a " story ", you're reading the wrong manga, Kubo stated that characters are more important than the plot itself, so he already warned us

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, now everything makes sense; but still seeing Yama-ji being trolled again is not amusing.
    Anyway now that Juha has taken his Ban Kai, I don't know how SS will survive.
    Guess it's time for Brigade 0 to make its move, that's what I hope at least.
    And besides, sooner or later we should see who the Rei'o and his personal guards really are and why Aizen (who I knew somehow that he was one of the war potentials) hated him.

New Reply
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast