Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Spoiler Discussion

I pray that I can become even half the troll that Kubo is, someday.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen? Really?

I'm HUGELY disappointed.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoGF View Post
    Aizen? Really?

I'm HUGELY disappointed.
    I'm not as I am guessing this will lead to the soul king eventually. Always wondered what that was all about
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It was SO unexpected....
    Obviously noone EVER thought about Yama being ripped of his Bankai and Juha Bach going to visit Aizen...

I don't even know what to think about such a plot. I don't know about everyone, but I was already tired from Aizen during SS, Huecomundo and Fake Karakura Arcs, so to have him come back is too much of a troll.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We can take solace in one thing; Aizen isn't technically in the story again. If he does re-enter as a fighter, then I pray to God Urahara has figured out a way to destroy the Hogyokou. It's bad enough that now every week we get to hear more crackpot theories involving KS, the worst plot device known to man.

Please, Kubo, don't bring that crap back into Bleach.... The only thing that could make up for this is a potential Isshin/Ichigo tag team against Aizen/Bach.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the6millionbeliman View Post
    Please, Kubo, don't bring that crap back into Bleach.... The only thing that could make up for this is a potential Isshin/Ichigo tag team against Aizen/Bach.
    that is an interesting thing to say and if i am not mistaken kubo did say something about isshin being in the plot in this arc in 1 of jump bang. hmm might have merit.... but for now i just want to read the chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Which would also explain why the Vandenreich has all that intel about SS and the bankais.
    and would also explain vandenreich fearing kurosaki ichigo. Probably the one and only person Aizen didn't understand. I'm glad to see him facing Aizen. Without him this arc would just have to few real opponents.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter's up.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/510

After reading it, everything makes a lot more sense.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Figured someone had the same power as Loyd, but didn't expect it was like this. So much for Aizen staying away from the story.

I like how Yamamoto gets played for a fool again and again. Makes me wonder how he survived this long.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner End Bringer's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't see the double being a twin or a mention of Aizen. Totally called everything else though.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

Well damn, it's not like I didn't see that coming. Now we just have to wait for when Juha Bach is revealed to be related to Zangetsu

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, so Kenpachi got defeated by the twin brother he just killed earlier? He sure's gonna be pissed off when he hears that.

Well, after a long time it seems that Yamamoto's time as captain commander has finally ended. Aizen refused? I don't quite understand that one. If Bach had released him he could have done anything, after all hougyokou > quincy I guess.

Captain commander (seems to be ) is dead, long live the Captain Commander. And the new one will be one of Zero divisions strongest members.. I guess Yamamoto's defeat will completely change the structure of Soul Society and end this millenium long war between soul society and quincy.. which means Bach's death

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Errmmm just ok chapter..but i get a little shock about Lyod.. i thought he died already, not suspected at all. I dunno why Yamaji go Bankai again without thinking a little, and now his recklessness will be make SS and his subordinate pulverize. It's really disappointed that very old and should be strongest/experience shinigami doing this without thinking of anything. So the war potential is actually become their subordinate to fight shinigami?

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

That was interesting...
    I should say sorry to Kubo. It wasn't as bad as I expected, even though I don't understand how strong Bach should be if he managed to overpower Yama that easily, cause even without Bankai Yama should be a real monster among monsters.
    Still it really rases a question, how strong Bach's henchmen are if one of them managed to stall Yama to such a degree and make him use Bankai against him? So Juha Bach even before getting Yama's Bankai was a monster who is at least around Yama in terms of overall power, so now I believe we might really see the downfall not only of Yama, but SS as well, as I can't even comprehend how SS can fight not only Juha Bach who is technically around Yama's level and also has Yama's Bankai now and his Sternenritters who as well are capable of not only fighting against Captains, but some of them are stronger than average Captains like Byakuya and some of them can even stall Shunsui and Ichigo who as well are quite monsters even in their respective Shikai.

P.S. So in this chapter we finally got an explanation on how this stealing technique works... It depends on the very power of the user as if his power is more or less equal to the one who he wants to rip of his powers, then he will succed, otherwise he won't get the powers via medallion. So it's finally confirmed that Ichi is a damn monster and he is way stronger than any of the Captains. It seems that if he could control his powers better he might have won against Kirge easier and faster.
    P.P.S. Aizen said no to Juha Bach? That was unexpected. Either he doesn't want to destroy SS like this or he just despises Juha Bach and doesn't want to be his henchmen. It's also interesting as we know that Quincies can use Sklaverei technique and via this technique Juha Bach could have tried to steal Hougioku from Aizen and that might have been interesting. Though in suchg a case Bach would have gotten too powerful.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Figured someone had the same power as Loyd, but didn't expect it was like this. So much for Aizen staying away from the story.

I like how Yamamoto gets played for a fool again and again. Makes me wonder how he survived this long.
    it is because sasakibe compensated yamajii's fiery nature rage, with his lightning quick calm decisions. when you look at duo, yamamoto was always hot tempered, while sasakibe was always calm in both posture and behaviors. in sasakibe's absence yama gave into his rage against aizen and now juha bach

sasakibe's contribution is not power wise, but wisdom wise
    Last edited by abyozuu; October 02, 2012 at 06:08 AM.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast