Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

yeah,starting from me . this troll sucked...of course kubo had to show yamamoto's bankai,but it was too soon,the weaker had to fight before him. well,let's see how he will deal with the next chapters.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    yeah,starting from me . this troll sucked...of course kubo had to show yamamoto's bankai,but it was too soon,the weaker had to fight before him. well,let's see how he will deal with the next chapters.
    It's final arc, someone crazy strong had to appear and Yamaji's death was just to show his strength. In next chapters we'll see Yamaji's death, captain's wtf look and maybe the outcome of fights. Kyoraku will get pissed and stomp his opponent. And then we'll see Royal Guard helping SS and one Squad 0 guy in HM (If so, I guess Isshin, he was squad 0 and is missing, possibly talking to them to help) or HM and mysterious person being Grimmjow or someone else. I think those strong Arrancars that aren't dead will get Segunda Ressurection.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    It's final arc, someone crazy strong had to appear and Yamaji's death was just to show his strength. In next chapters we'll see Yamaji's death, captain's wtf look and maybe the outcome of fights. Kyoraku will get pissed and stomp his opponent. And then we'll see Royal Guard helping SS and one Squad 0 guy in HM (If so, I guess Isshin, he was squad 0 and is missing, possibly talking to them to help) or HM and mysterious person being Grimmjow or someone else. I think those strong Arrancars that aren't dead will get Segunda Ressurection.
    of course it is good to see final enemy's strength. but that doesn't mean the strongest Shinigami to date needs to be trolled.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

nice,very nice theory!!! squad 0 and the one who killed kirge have to join this arc!

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    of course it is good to see final enemy's strength. but that doesn't mean the strongest Shinigami to date needs to be trolled.
    I think we'll see how strong he is if he attacked Rukia. Or Kon! We'd say "Damn, he killed Kon, we're fuc*ed". Who else is better to show Juha's strength? Killing who will make him fearsome and damn powerful. I think the oldest and "strongest" shinigami would be the best, wouldn't he?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we'll see how strong he is if he attacked Rukia. Or Kon! We'd say "Damn, he killed Kon, we're fuc*ed". Who else is better to show Juha's strength? Killing who will make him fearsome and damn powerful. I think the oldest and "strongest" shinigami would be the best, wouldn't he?
    i think you didn't get my point. CC being defeated this way looks like a troll to me. but that's my individual opinion.
    Last edited by darkprince0521; October 07, 2012 at 12:05 PM.
    Naruto Forever

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    i think you didn't get my point. CC being defeated this way looks like a troll to me. but that's my individual opinion.
    He had to look like a noob with his expression and not doing anything, screaming and after few good seconds of preparation being cut like Hinamori to show how badass Juha is. xd

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    If we go by pure logic, Yama shouldn't have fought against Juha Bach until he killed all the SR, in fact, if this was IRL, I would just send Yama/Kenpachi to slay all the SR, and then all the captains will just go gang bang Juha Bach using just their Shikais, and even sacrificing one Bankai (Soi Fon's bankai for example for the seal) and just OS Juha Bach, but alas, this is a manga, and there a need to illogical actions for the plot, we have to deal with it

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    I google-translated that part and it indeed says "spirit", I asked BadKarma to verify that part. Admittedly "spirit" makes more sense, it would explain why Royd was that powerful and why his reiatsu was similar to Bach's. Royd was different from WW in the sense that he didn't seal or steal Yamamoto's bankai but he tricked Yamamoto into spending quite a lot of energy which I assume made things a bit more easier for Bach. He even asked "Did you exhaust all your strength in the fight with my double, Yamamoto Shigekuni?", perhaps referring to Yamamoto's old age.
    Yeah i figured it had to be "spirit" otherwise nothing else would make any sort of sense give how things were set up to play out. And I meant Royd was like WW because his only purpose was to fight Yama and handicap him in one way or another. With Aizen it was to seal Ryujin Jakka and force Yama to do something to prevent the power of the flames from going off as a bomb. With Juhabach it seems that he wanted Yama distracted as well as to possibly have him tire himself out a bit by using his Bankai. Either way what happened to Yama is his own doing. He didn't need to use his Bankai against Royd, he cut Royd's arm but after that he didn't even use a single Ryujin Jakka technique to see how much they would do against Juhabach.

Its kind of clear now that Yama used Bankai because he has a yet to be revealed grudge/vendetta against Juhabach and just wanted to utterly crush and overwhelm him in every aspect possible rather then just letting the battle progress naturally. Also Juhabach's statement about using Zanka no Tachi to force Yama to fight his deceased Shinigami subordinates didn't make any sense. Yama stated that Zanka no Tachi South brings back the dead who were killed by his flames. So how could Juhabach bring back Yama's Shinigami subordinates? That is unless at some point in time Yama killed some Shinigami. Or Zanka no Tachi South has an illusionary aspect to it in the sense that the corpses that are revived cast an illusion on who ever looks upon the technique and makes it seem as if they are fighting their deceased comrades.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

BadKarma's answer to my question:

Quote Quote:
    I realize that several English-Japanese dictionaries will give "spirit" as a translation, but if you look at a Japanese only dictionary, you'll see that the definition is closer to "essence" or "mentality". But it's not spirit as in soul or ghost. It's essentially "a persons way of thinking about things" or "the positions a person holds towards certain things". Also, consider the way Royd was acting as Juhabach: cold and callous towards both his opponents and allies, similar speech style, and completely realistic reactions that had Yamamoto completely duped. In fact, Yamamoto even comments that Juhabach was the same as always. While it is possible to learn this and practice it, I think it's much more likely that he simply copied the way Juhabach thinks, or what makes Juhabach Juhabach.

Thus I went with mentality because I believe it is the least ambiguous translation that best conveys the meaning given the situation.
    So it seems "mentality" is the correct translation and Royd didn't copy Bach's spirit or strength. It makes things a bit more complicated but I guess if we assume that Royd was originally strong and he could also copy reiatsu besides appearance, there's not much problem.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    the only fire based zanpakuto are belong to yamajii and hinamori. big troll is comiiing

isshin was the one who pointed his sword towards urahara's neck. he was angry because urahara left him outside the battlefield. urahara was shocked because isshin was supposed to protect the living world. the big explosion in the first division headquarters released aizen's seals. aizen directly moved to karakura town. Ishida fights aizen with his newfound quincy powers. ishida goes volstanding while aizen goes his final form. ishida uses sklaverei to absorb aizen and hougyoku. however he fails at protecting karakura town because their fight killed all the population. portal to royal dimension opens and ishida proceeds there. in royal dimension, he fights juha bach with yamamoto's bankai. he defeats juha, but after the battle he meets ichigo there. ichigo accuses ishida because he failed protecting his family, friends and the entire town. the final battle ensues between ishida and ichigo.
    Actually, Love's shikai has shown fire abilities as well. Look back at the fight against Starrk.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    BadKarma's answer to my question:

So it seems "mentality" is the correct translation and Royd didn't copy Bach's spirit or strength. It makes things a bit more complicated but I guess if we assume that Royd was originally strong and he could also copy reiatsu besides appearance, there's not much problem.
    We also have to consider that quincies fight by absorbing reishi. Orihime stated while watching Ichigo's fight with Kirge that he doesn't emit reiatsu. If the same applies for Royd and Bach, Yama shouldn't have sensed their reiatsu either, he just based on look and personality.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I don't think Squad 0 will appear at all right now. I think SS's doom is a given now. But that's way early in the arc. I think the true objective of the Vandenreich is to wage war on the Soul King. And knowing Bleach's formula, you can bet Squad 0 is essentially more powerful than SS. So that will be the decisive battle at the end of the Arc/Manga: Royal Guard/Zero Squad, with help from Ichigo, Urahara, Uryu, Arrancar, etc. VS the mighty Vandenreich. And Ishinn will probably idd be vital in connecting Ichigo to the Zero Squad and Soul King.
    The survivors from SS will join in, and a rebellion/counterattack will probably be prepared from the Soul King's dimension.
    Last edited by Smerten; October 08, 2012 at 03:07 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smerten View Post
    But that's way early in the arc.
    And knowing Bleach's formula, you can bet Squad 0 is essentially more powerful than SS.
    To early for what? It's because this is the last arc that the plot has to move faster than it did in the past. All those questions regarding Aizen, Ichigo and the RG have to be answered without being clustered within a couple chapters.

No formula needed, when we've been given information about strong captain's being promoted to Zero Squad to guard the entity seemingly responsible for preserving the dimension.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by River_Capulet View Post
    We also have to consider that quincies fight by absorbing reishi. Orihime stated while watching Ichigo's fight with Kirge that he doesn't emit reiatsu. If the same applies for Royd and Bach, Yama shouldn't have sensed their reiatsu either, he just based on look and personality.
    That doesn't make sense, Mayuri commented about Ishida's " reiatsu " when he used his Letzt Stil and even said how come he got this strong, meaning he could feel his reiatsu...

New Reply
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast