Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its over 9,000,000

16 19.28%
  • Awesome

10 12.05%
  • Good

26 31.33%
  • Neither good nor bad

18 21.69%
  • Bad

2 2.41%
  • Oh the horror

11 13.25%
New Reply
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: Bleach 510 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

my Prediction.

The reason aizen didnt take bach proposal was because aizens plan is to wait for ichigo himself to release him and join him on destroying the king and changing how the world works for the better,
    Aizen true goal was to kill the king and change the world, so it can become a better place or something akin to it.
    A war starts because both sides are wrong, the Shinigami Annihilated the quincys 200years ago and the Quincys want revenge.

the reason ichigo will not join to annihilate the quincys is because isshin will tell him that his mother was a Quincy that survive the war with SS 200years ago. And thats how he met ryouken and the kurosaki name is actually the mother's last name.

The Lasts words the Aizen said will come back to Ichigo and thats when he will commence his release.
    Last edited by daman246; October 09, 2012 at 05:24 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Shigure.

the images you posted proves I was RIGHT. I did say that, time was completely different in the Dangai versus the Real World and that's what gave Isshin the advantage to teach Ichigo "Final Getsuga Tenshou". How are you proving me wrong?. Are you just reading what you WANT to read in my posts....?.

@Torran.

I guess you forgot that the real genius behind Ichigo being able to learn Bankai in "3 Days" not "14 Days" was Urahara Kisuke. And Yoruichi used Urahara's technique on Ichigo because of his power growth and the fact that, he was the only other person able to handle the condition of learning Bankai in such a short time period.

Ichigo did do something a shinigami couldn't do in "1 hour" versus "2,000 years" because he was in the "Dangai", remember?. And any other Shinigami (Hinamori, Renji, etc.) could've done the same thing in the same situation.

If you shoot a dog and it dies and you shoot me I die, that makes me unintelligent...?. What analogy are you trying to make their...?. lol.

Did you guys read the same manga by the way...?.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I guess you forgot that the real genius behind Ichigo being able to learn Bankai in "3 Days" not "14 Days" was Urahara Kisuke. And Yoruichi used Urahara's technique on Ichigo because of his power growth and the fact that, he was the only other person able to handle the condition of learning Bankai in such a short time period.

Ichigo did do something a shinigami couldn't do in "1 hour" versus "2,000 years" because he was in the "Dangai", remember?. And any other Shinigami (Hinamori, Renji, etc.) could've done the same thing in the same situation.

If you shoot a dog and it dies and you shoot me I die, that makes me unintelligent...?. What analogy are you trying to make their...?. lol.

Did you guys read the same manga by the way...?.
    Dude Ichigo and Renji Growth rate is like HEaven and earth, if renji were to switch places with Ichigo adn given the exact same time to learn FGT renji would not be able to do it.
    Only ichigo is capable of learning Jinzen and completing it after only 3months, Renji spents Years and Years to become strong and ichigo comes along and surpasses him by 10x in a couple of months.

Ichigos Genius Growth makes Toushiro and Gin laughable.

Toushiro who is around 50 or so is a captain
    ichigo who is 17 and still not in his Prime Age/Adult age and is already far superior compare to toushiro and they call toushiro a genius. By ichigos Standards everyone even geniuses are average.

Just imagine how strong ichigo will be after 10+ more Fights and 2-3 more years of life experience. What ichigo learns in 1year would take any shinigami centuries to do.

Ichigo aint smart, but he is starting to develop fighting skills were he notices his opponents weakness. Unlike urahara who can do it right away ichigo is still far behind, due to Intellect and Fighting experience.

Also Renji Spent 1 year and half training to be able to defeat opponents like Aizen, which we all know aint never gonna happen.

Oh and Please dont compare Ichigo with the likes of Hinamori, your comparing a human to a ant, Seriously. Hinamori still has not able to achive bankai and how old is she? we know she is way older than ichigo.
    Last edited by daman246; October 09, 2012 at 09:16 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys! Quick question: Did... Did Juha Bach allude to having killed Aizen? He said he would have "an eternity" to think about his decision. And seeing as how the prison Aizen was in blew up, does that mean Aizen is not only mortal, but dead now?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Ichigo train for 2000 hours (3 months)in the Dangai because Isshin can only handle that much. Time in the Dangai flow 2000 times faster than the real world. All of shinigami captains currently are at least a few hundres or a few thousands years old, they had much more time than Ichigo but they still couldn't have done what he did. It's an assumption btw cuz we haven't seen senior captain's Bankai.

@saint markus: the only thing that I disagree with you is the assumption that it'd take 2000 years for other shinigami to achieve what Ichigo did, because we simply don't know for sure how long it take for a normal shinigami to do it, only Ichigo (maybe Isshin) have achieved it before.
    Last edited by River_Capulet; October 09, 2012 at 11:31 PM.

New Reply
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31