Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 404 Spoiler thread

the 1st time i felt, aaah finally something to say yes, nice go like that for a long time on this manga.though the climax of the fight came as dissapointing. bermuda became emo to fast.but kawahiro no oji-san is a very nice touch.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 404 Discussion / 405 Predictions

Mother of god.
    The revelation of this chapter.
    I can't pretend to say I knew it was him.

I don't know/or have seen a single person who predicted this though.
    Credit to the author on this. Amazing plot twist.

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 405 Discussion / 406 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rummy's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy S***!! I really didn't expect him to be checker face!! That was a total suprise (at least for me...). I'm curious how this will develop... I think the next chapter we will get some explanations.. Hopefully!
    !Friends to the EXTREME!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Am i seeing things ? Please tell me i'm seeing things . That guy was Checkerface ? Totally unexpected , but i guess he has to fit somewhere in this story .

I'm looking forward to see what happens next . I wanna know more about the arcobalenos and Checker's face intentions .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok I was surprised at this guy being Checker face, but I figured that this guy would come back at some point of the story line. The way he vanished in the future story arc was something that always bugged me. Surprised that, that guy was really Checker face of all people! Nice shock there by the author! Hope a better translated version comes out cause the mangahead site's version from the Panda scan is sloppy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

"Who is this man!?"

That moment where the manga does not remember it's own characters.

I got pumped the moment I saw the Hell ring (I have always loved the Hell ring idea).

I disliked that Tsuna defeated an Arcobaleno of Reborn's level "just because", you know, when Amano need's a power up she will just simply give it with no explanation whatsoever.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

That was really great! Of course I was expecting Tsuna to beat Bermuda even though he had a damn strong ultimate technique, but of course Tsuna is just that strong now. The thing I never expected was Checkerface showing already and especially the most shocking thing for me was the revelation that he was Kawahiro from the Future Arc.
    So the upcoming chapter is going to be interesting, cause there is going to be an interesting revelation from Kawahira.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy...I was totally not expecting Checkerface to be Kawahira. What a plot twist.

I saw the Hell Ring and I thought, "wait, wasn't that ring already used?" Of course, it was used by Kawahira in the Future Arc. This is really a nice surprise though. A nice connection between the Future Arc and the Representative War Arc. Great Job Amano for this week!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I KNEW IT WAS HIM!!

Sorry, I know that everyone suspected that Checker Face was Kawahira, but for once my guesses were true.
    Anyway nice chapter and now I'm curious to see if Kawahira is really the bastard that Bermuda described.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Start of chapter was awesome, Bermuda's final attack was cool.

The way Tsuna countered Bermuda's "lightspeed" attack.....ehhhh let's just say that wasn't so cool.

Checkerface is that noodle guy back from the Choice Arc?

I completely forgot about that guy.....wow thats a REALLY surprising GOOD twist.The first time this year a villain took off their mask and I didn't feel completely trolled(I'm looking at you, Amon and Tobi). What the hell does this mean?!?!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Mother of god.
    The revelation of this chapter.
    I can't pretend to say I knew it was him.

I don't know/or have seen a single person who predicted this though.
    Credit to the author on this. Amazing plot twist.
    http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/40...Uncle-Kawahira

I also had a strong feeling checker face was related
    To kawahira someway and it felt like just the right time to bring him back into the story

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that Checkerface has some sort of an interesting power. He should be a very strong Myst User, but he seems to have some other sort of power.
    For me it seems that he is somewhat like a real checker who is constantly checking the entire world to be ok and not falling apart... well, that's a theory.)
    But in the next chapter we might get some interesting revelations and we might get more info on Trinisette and how Tsuna can save Arcobalenos.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh! In my fanfic, I predicted that it was Tsunomichi (the assisstant) to be kawahira!! BUT THIS? NOOOOOOOOOOO
    I-pin you traitor, giving noodles to the enemy..! I'm glad they were soggy!!!
    I reckon Checkerface's "dimension" is that dark room with the columns. But I do wish that Checkerface will give them a while to rest up and train before the final battle
    Last edited by VongolaSky; October 04, 2012 at 09:20 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KBraga's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite I still being very dissapointed or that I totally do not understand how an arc which had everything to be awesome came up to this, and Bermuda throwing his face against Tsuna punch in "the speed of the light" wasn't helpful to level my humor toward the manga again, but one thing did, and it was Uncle Kawahira, as I predicted so in: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...361-Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by KBraga View Post
    I dare to say I think the man in the iron mask is Kawahira, that's it I said, first I thought Kawahira was one of Daemons possessed bodies, but that was wrong, so I think now I may be rigth, since Reborn felt antipathy for him since the beginning.
    Now I believe they will have a long and nice chat about the arcobalenos, Tsuna will ask him not to kill them, he'll say he can't do as he ask 'cause he's the maintainer of the world balance so he need to do as he must, and so they will fight, and somehow Tsuna will get another power up (don't ask me how this is still even possible, every main character of others mangas want to know he secret too) and will win the battle.

Oh, but I feel like seeing Daemon Spade in this arc, also as primo family (even if just as flashback), and Adult Lambo (but would love if it is 2OYL), and 9th!

And I'm curious if the Old Lady Haru's friend who supposedly is Kawahira mother (wich I believe it's not) has something to do with it.

So this is my new prediction!
    ".. I will follow your song till the ends of the world,
    Where the sea, sky and earth comes together as one,
    Where mine and yours heart echo one single song .. "
    Towards the New World

New Reply
Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast