Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: What happens to Kabuto now ?

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Confused What happens to Kabuto now ?

    After his battle with the uchia brothers, he is trapped in an endless time loop. Now Orochimaro has taken back his chakra as well. Kabuto has returned to his human form, what role or importance his character has from now on ?

  2. #2
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Battousai View Post
    After his battle with the uchia brothers, he is trapped in an endless time loop. Now Orochimaro has taken back his chakra as well. Kabuto has returned to his human form, what role or importance his character has from now on ?
    he'll become another snitch like karin...
    plus,who else is going to free yamato or atleast let someone know where he is held...he may also deliver anko to the alliance(shrugs)
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  3. #3
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    If Kabuto and Orochimaru survive all this Sharingan/Rinnegan/Jyuubi business then "Naruto" might have life after Madara. Maybe everything won't end after Madara's death and Sasuke won't even fight.

    Kabuto could end up a good guy and even help go against creations of Orochimaru...or something.

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    Well, I had some hopes for Kabuto to join the good guys once he gets out of Izanami, but given Kishimoto's current style of writing I just expect him to forget about it and that Kabuto is out of the story, staying inside Izanami until the manga ends.

    His role was probably only to serve as a device to resurrect Orochimaru... sad as it is, because I think he had a lot of potential and had an extremely interesting personality. On one side he could be benevolent, kind and polite and on the other side manipulative, sadistic and cruel... you just never knew what this guy was scheming.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #5
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    ^This, Kabuto had a lot, and I mean a lot of potential wasted.

    Probably will return to the orphanage though, with the whole emotional crap about returning at 9 o'clock.
    I can totally see Naruto giving him an official pardon, should he be made Hokage

  7. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,694
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    ^This, Kabuto had a lot, and I mean a lot of potential wasted.

    Probably will return to the orphanage though, with the whole emotional crap about returning at 9 o'clock.
    I can totally see Naruto giving him an official pardon, should he be made Hokage
    well Sasuke will be there to tell everyone that Kabuto already paid for his sins in the Izanami....Itachi will be praised as a hero...everyone will learn the truth of the massacre and how everything itachi did was to protect them....he is also the one who stopped ET and oonki said that the one who stopped ET is "A hero to the ninja world"
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  8. #7
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    He will awaken from Izanami shortly before the end of the series and be a good guy. He was manipulated by everyone he met, Kishi isn't going to let him stay in Izanami forever while the world turns to peace. Would make for a stupid story if that were the case. He is potentially Orochimaru's biggest threat as Kabuto knows everything about Orochimaru and his plans whereas even major villains like Tobi + Madara do not.

  9. #8
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    He'll free Yamato and i guess enhance his powers in a way. I think he has something that could help against Madara.

  10. #9
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Well, I had some hopes for Kabuto to join the good guys once he gets out of Izanami, but given Kishimoto's current style of writing I just expect him to forget about it and that Kabuto is out of the story, staying inside Izanami until the manga ends.

    His role was probably only to serve as a device to resurrect Orochimaru... sad as it is, because I think he had a lot of potential and had an extremely interesting personality. On one side he could be benevolent, kind and polite and on the other side manipulative, sadistic and cruel... you just never knew what this guy was scheming.
    My thoughts exactly... If I may add something.. it's that I liked Kabuto since he was introduced in part 1 at the chuunin exams... first impression seeing him was like.. "wow.. preety good drawn new character"!! He seemed so weak at first glance when the sound nin gave him piece of his "music".. Next.. i was really impressed when he got pissed in the forest, fighting those grass nins... My god.. his eyes where freaking awesome!!! Since then i liked him even more.. I thought that he seems to have some bloodline limit. Those eyes were beasty..
    And here i make a pause and rant a bit.. Seroiusly.. Kishi.. why did you forgott about his creepy pissed eyes??? ;/;/
    I was waiting for so many years to see them again. But NO.
    Then we all found out that he was a spy and outsmarting Kakashi was so damn good. Then. we know how it went.. When He fused Orochimaru cells with him. i was a little confused but was patiently waiting for his development. And for me.. everything went well untill he faced the uchicha duo. I was so damn pissed. I like Itachi and Sasuke.. But come on!!! One of my fav. Kabuto-san being treated like some garbage?? It's so wrong. I really do not know what Kishi will do about him.. but i suppose he's wasted now. No big return.. at least not as one of the main villains

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laif View Post
    And for me.. everything went well untill he faced the uchicha duo. I was so damn pissed. I like Itachi and Sasuke.. But come on!!! One of my fav. Kabuto-san being treated like some garbage?? It's so wrong.
    Well... I can't realy agree on that he was treated like garbage... I mean look at the whole circumstances which led to his downfall.

    First it was a very lucky coincidence for Itachi that he had prepared Kotoamatsukami inside Naruto, one of the most broken and cheapest techniques this manga has to offer... otherwise he would just have been Kabuto's plaything. "Lucky coincidence" because it was actually meant to be used on Sasuke.

    Then Kabuto had to fight Itachi and Sasuke at the same time, a duo which would make short work of pretty much any other character except those ridiculously overpowered ones like Madara, and he had the upper hand for pretty much the whole fight. Admittedly the fact they didn't want to kill him played a role in this, but that was also a predicament he created purposely by combining Genjutsu-Immunity + Edo Tensei.

    During the fight Itachi got fatally wounded twice and would have been recaptured if it wasn't for Sasuke protecting him... and finally, Kabuto didn't even lose because he got outsmarted or anything, but just because Itachi pulled another "I win technique" ala "I sacrifice my eye and get you into genjutsu no matter what"... and on top of that he only managed to pull that technique off by exploiting his immortality.

    I'am currently not satisfied with Kabuto's role in the overall story so far, but there's realy no shame in how he got taken out.
    Last edited by LnDRash; September 28, 2012 at 02:45 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #11
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    Kabuto could turn out being the new Danzou (massive waste of potentially cool story). Well he already did, considering it's extremely unlikely that he'll become a villain again.

    He'll either just return to the orphanage and that's it, or he'll be pardoned by Naruto in addition.

    In the end, Kabuto turned out just being a plot device to make the war more dynamic and interesting (imagine if there were only Zetsu fodder...), but more importantly as a device to bring Madara and Orochimaru into the story.

    I still can't believe Kabuto didn't fight Naruto. That would have been so much more impactful and emotional. Instead he ended up fighting a fucking dead guy from his own failed jutsu and get trapped in some serious hax bullshit.

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,694
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Kabuto could turn out being the new Danzou (massive waste of potentially cool story). Well he already did, considering it's extremely unlikely that he'll become a villain again.

    He'll either just return to the orphanage and that's it, or he'll be pardoned by Naruto in addition.

    In the end, Kabuto turned out just being a plot device to make the war more dynamic and interesting (imagine if there were only Zetsu fodder...), but more importantly as a device to bring Madara and Orochimaru into the story.

    I still can't believe Kabuto didn't fight Naruto. That would have been so much more impactful and emotional. Instead he ended up fighting a fucking dead guy from his own failed jutsu and get trapped in some serious hax bullshit.
    yeah i agree the other forbidden uchiha tech just so happens to be the perfect counter to Kabuto , that was an ass pull 100%
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    Ofc it was an ass pull... izanami could one shot anyone because it's ridiculous

    really i wonder why madara didnt just izanami one shot the first
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito



  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,694
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    Ofc it was an ass pull... izanami could one shot anyone because it's ridiculous

    really i wonder why madara didnt just izanami one shot the first
    i assume its beacuse the first hokage already "knew who he was" so he would be able to break out of it (did itachi not say that the reason Izanami is forbidden is because your foe can break it themselves thus its not very useful in a real battle)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  21. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What happens to Kabuto now ?

    the reason is because its an asspull... do you really think a mangaka would think of every single possibility before drawing every panel?
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito



New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts