Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Extra scene what would you like to see

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Extra scene what would you like to see

I would prefer to see an extra scene that features Priscilla and Raki. Without question, we'll see those two reunited. Either's death should bare meaning to the other. Would like to see something that strengthened their bond during their time together, despite of Priscilla's parting words to Raki.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

After rereading chapter 129 today....I was wondering what the heck happened inside the blob. Hence, I would like to see an extra scene of that. When Raki touched the blob, it already started to move as if it knew it was Raki. How could the blob sense Raki in the first place? It didn't even react when the ghost moved it to the woods near Rabona, nor when Helen touched it.
    Spoiler show

I assume that both Priscilla and Clare sensed him, that's why the blob immediately reacted (how they sensed him is still a mystery though- his scent maybe???. In a way, Raki was the link connecting Prissy to Claire through scent. So, it makes sense that it reacted the way it did. Yet, I'm so curious about the battles inside it. If Claire managed to control the rods which were investigating Raki, how powerful is she??
    Spoiler show

Controlling two beings beyond the AO level is freakingly powerful (we still don't know which of the two attacked Raki; due to this reason I assume, she was controlling both - in order to protect him). If that level of controlling power is backed up by speed and skills, she has a chance of defeating Prissy without any help.
    Last edited by Ancy; October 15, 2012 at 03:06 PM.
    "I've always believed you were meant to stay!
    I guess I was wrong!
    "

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsmile View Post
    I would prefer to see an extra scene that features Priscilla and Raki. Without question, we'll see those two reunited. Either's death should bare meaning to the other. Would like to see something that strengthened their bond during their time together, despite of Priscilla's parting words to Raki.
    Hasnt Priscilla discarded all her memories except the one about Teresa? So doesnt that mean she wont know who Raki is anymore ?

And it would be nice to see an Extra Scene with those two. I would like to see when the two of them went seprate ways from Isley and what he said to them ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Hasnt Priscilla discarded all her memories except the one about Teresa? So doesnt that mean she wont know who Raki is anymore ?
    I don't know where you heard that. But if anything it means more of a disregard for her memories as in she doesn't care about any of her old memories and they mean nothing to her.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I don't know where you heard that. But if anything it means more of a disregard for her memories as in she doesn't care about any of her old memories and they mean nothing to her.
    Ah i see, must of got confused with the meaning XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to see an extra scene with the other #1's. I want to know if the Licht really has 3 arms, and who were Chloe, Lutecia and Sistina and what techniques did they use to give them that amount of power.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hh707 View Post
    I'd love to see an extra scene with the other #1's. I want to know if the Licht really has 3 arms, and who were Chloe, Lutecia and Sistina and what techniques did they use to give them that amount of power.
    I would too! I dont know why but i imagin Chloe being younger looking compared to the other #1's, kinda like Riful.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I would too! I dont know why but i imagin Chloe being younger looking compared to the other #1's, kinda like Riful.
    that would be neat....but i always pictured Chole as big muscular and brutish(heavy bladed) mades me think like Undine
    As for Sistina i think she would be like Galatea(divine Oracle) maybe she can see the future ?
    and 3 armed Licht i assume that her sword tech gives the appearance of having 3 arms
    And as for Lutecia i thought her "universal" name ment she was good at everything
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    that would be neat....but i always pictured Chole as big muscular and brutish(heavy bladed) mades me think like Undine
    As for Sistina i think she would be like Galatea(divine Oracle) maybe she can see the future ?
    and 3 armed Licht i assume that her sword tech gives the appearance of having 3 arms
    And as for Lutecia i thought her "universal" name ment she was good at everything
    Hmm maybe but the name Chloe means young shoot i think, and most Claymore's personality and appearences take after their name (sometimes) thats probably why i thought of her being young XD. And i imagine her technique having the power to cut through anything no matter how strong it is (except the Claymore Swords) and say if her blade made contact with the ground she would cause a crater hence: Heavy-Bladed Chloe :P

And with Sistina i imagine her looking like a mix of Galatea, Teresa and Illena XD. And the reason for her nickname was because whenever she fought against an opponent no matter who or what it was she would adapt to their fihgting style then find flaws in it and use them to her advantage by using a form of Yoki Synchronization. Earning her the title Sistine the Divine Oracle.

With Licht i imagine her having a similair hairstyle to Uranus except she has bangs. Her technique would be similair to the Quicksword but instead of awakening a single arm she awakens both. She is ambidextrous (cant spell XD) and can easily switch sword hands while using her technique. When the lade passes to the other hand it gives of the appearence that a third arm has grown lol.

I think Lutecia would look like clare and her hair would go slightly past her shoulders. i think she would have the power to use Yoki Manipulation to take complete control of anyone she wanted, she could also affect more than one at a time. Her power gave her the appearence she had the power to control everyone around her. earning her the name Lutecia the Universal ^^

Sorry for big comment haha

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm maybe but the name Chloe means young shoot i think, and most Claymore's personality and appearences take after their name (sometimes) thats probably why i thought of her being young XD. And i imagine her technique having the power to cut through anything no matter how strong it is (except the Claymore Swords) and say if her blade made contact with the ground she would cause a crater hence: Heavy-Bladed Chloe :P

And with Sistina i imagine her looking like a mix of Galatea, Teresa and Illena XD. And the reason for her nickname was because whenever she fought against an opponent no matter who or what it was she would adapt to their fihgting style then find flaws in it and use them to her advantage by using a form of Yoki Synchronization. Earning her the title Sistine the Divine Oracle.

With Licht i imagine her having a similair hairstyle to Uranus except she has bangs. Her technique would be similair to the Quicksword but instead of awakening a single arm she awakens both. She is ambidextrous (cant spell XD) and can easily switch sword hands while using her technique. When the lade passes to the other hand it gives of the appearence that a third arm has grown lol.

I think Lutecia would look like clare and her hair would go slightly past her shoulders. i think she would have the power to use Yoki Manipulation to take complete control of anyone she wanted, she could also affect more than one at a time. Her power gave her the appearence she had the power to control everyone around her. earning her the name Lutecia the Universal ^^

Sorry for big comment haha
    no need to be sorry

And i can see that for Chloe .... i think she can slam her sword down so fast and strong that i can as you said break through anything

But for Sistina......an Oracle is someone who can see the future so i assume she could anticipate her opponents moves in advanced

And i think Lutecia is just the perfectly well rounded warrior
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

no need to be sorry

And i can see that for Chloe .... i think she can slam her sword down so fast and strong that i can as you said break through anything

But for Sistina......an Oracle is someone who can see the future so i assume she could anticipate her opponents moves in advanced

And i think Lutecia is just the perfectly well rounded warrior
    Hmm so maybe her nickname was similair to Teresas Faint Smile ?

I wish Yagi would show us these warriors but its probably not gonna happen :/ Maybe hell make some of the Awakened have flashbacks ? (heres hoping)

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm so maybe her nickname was similair to Teresas Faint Smile ?

I wish Yagi would show us these warriors but its probably not gonna happen :/ Maybe hell make some of the Awakened have flashbacks ? (heres hoping)
    Almost but Teresas nickname came from the fact that she had no ability that outwardly showed her skilll and the only was to tell if it was her was by her "faint smile"
    While for Lutecia i am thinking its meaning "universal" is meaning "general" so i think she is just "universally" good at everything...yet she dose not Excel at any of them.(like she was really good in all areas but she was equally good at them none being superior to the other) if that makes any sense .

And the fact that they were mentioned makes me think we will see at lest there appearance...be it in a flashback or in an Extra scene

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Almost but Teresas nickname came from the fact that she had no ability that outwardly showed her skilll and the only was to tell if it was her was by her "faint smile"
    While for Lutecia i am thinking its meaning "universal" is meaning "general" so i think she is just "universally" good at everything...yet she dose not Excel at any of them.(like she was really good in all areas but she was equally good at them none being superior to the other) if that makes any sense .

And the fact that they were mentioned makes me think we will see at lest there appearance...be it in a flashback or in an Extra scene
    Ah right i get it XD.

And Lutecia's nickname actually make sense if you think of it that way XD. So basically Lutecia coud be a warrior who has trained her skills to be equal to the others she has. Thats cool, so say if she got better at weilding her sword she would have to increase all of her other abilitiys to keep them equal that would be awesome XD

I hope we see them in extra scenes. Maybe Octavia will have a Flashback of her time as a Warrior if she becomes important to the plot. and Maybe she awakened because she wanted to battle one of the No.1's for the rank ^^

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah right i get it XD.

And Lutecia's nickname actually make sense if you think of it that way XD. So basically Lutecia coud be a warrior who has trained her skills to be equal to the others she has. Thats cool, so say if she got better at weilding her sword she would have to increase all of her other abilitiys to keep them equal that would be awesome XD

I hope we see them in extra scenes. Maybe Octavia will have a Flashback of her time as a Warrior if she becomes important to the plot. and Maybe she awakened because she wanted to battle one of the No.1's for the rank ^^
    Could be...i would also like to see a scene regarding the male era...like showing the entire first ever 1-47 male warriors

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Could be...i would also like to see a scene regarding the male era...like showing the entire first ever 1-47 male warriors
    Yeah. I think it would be awesome if Yagi did a book with the backstories of every Claymore and show their Awakened forms. And do the same for Awakened Beings and show their warrior forms and what abilities they had XD

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast