Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Extra scene what would you like to see

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Extra scene what would you like to see

Simple What "extra scene" would you like to see.

I would love to see an Extra of Roxannes death.
    Background on how Riful awakened-and did it happen at the same time as Duphs(imagine the day riful gets the mission to slay the former n3 )

i would also not mind seeing/learning more about the Organization itself - would you guys be happy with a extra that was about the Org's history ? maybe how the war started...how they stumbled on the idea of human experimentation?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Extra scene what would you like to see

I would like to see extra scene about how Helen and Deneve met and became friends.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Simple What "extra scene" would you like to see.i would also not mind seeing/learning more about the Organization itself - would you guys be happy with a extra that was about the Org's history ? maybe how the war started...how they stumbled on the idea of human experimentation?
    The Organization, as the mystery in this manga itself, is of course something I would like to know more about.

I wonder the most about how they were so easily, well, accepted on the island they are on. As a fact, Yoma are created by humans, so the Yoma have appeared not more than hundred years before the Organization's fall. Weren't the people skeptical on how Yoma and a way to defeat them appeared one after another?

I also always wondered about the Eastern lands of Sutafu... have they always been deserted like they are or is it the Organization's doing?

And, of course, I'd like to see how exactly a warrior is created.
    Interested in Roleplay?
    Whether you only want to spectate or to participate, come and join us:
    Klick me!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nele Rea Sanka
    People might forget you. People might forget what you did. But what you did will always be there.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    I would like to see extra scene about how Helen and Deneve met and became friends.
    Yeah that would be sweet. i assume they met in training cuz they are from the same batch right?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I Would like an Extra Chapter with Isley and Raki together. We could finally get a little info on what happened in those 7 years.

8. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I Would like an Extra Chapter with Isley and Raki together. We could finally get a little info on what happened in those 7 years.
    i bet it wont be as good as what my mind thinks happened in those 7 years

but yeah that would be a sweet one

i would also love to see How Rigaldo and Isely awakened.....and for the love of god i want to know what Rifuls symbol is!

we know the other AO's symbols only one left is Rifuls

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    i would also love to see How Rigaldo and Isely awakened
    Oh absolutely. I really want to see more about Isley. I have always liked him the most out of any of the abyssals.\

Or how about an extra chapter on Yuma . Now that would be cool.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh absolutely. I really want to see more about Isley. I have always liked him the most out of any of the abyssals.\

Or how about an extra chapter on Yuma . Now that would be cool.
    i would not mind learning how she thought up the idea of throwing her sword lol

yeah and if we got a extra of rigaldo and iselys awakening we would also get to see there battle that would be a fight i would want to see

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't mind an extra scene about let's say Riful and Dauf ...not to mention Isley ..Yet, I'd really like to see how the former single-digit group of awakened met and decided to join the party outside Rabona.

@Stefan - your idea about the Eastern lands is definitely intriguing. It will be very interesting to find out why the organization chose to control the lands of Sutare. Is it because of its location, a possible easier and secret connection to the mainland or what?
    Last edited by Ancy; September 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: CPRed butchered grammar >.>
    "I'm a legal alien in the Netherlands "

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    I wouldn't mind an extra scene about let's say Riful and Dauf ...not to mention Isley ..Yet, I'd really like to see how the former single-digit group of awakened met and decided to join the party outside Rabona.

@Stefan - your idea about the Eastern lands is definitely intriguing. It will be very interesting to find out why the organization chose to control the lands of Sutare. Is it because of its location, a possible easier and secret connection to the mainland or what?
    i would assume it is because its closest to the mainland.

And yeah seeing how the Awakened beings joined together (even though it looks as if they are all fighting alone and defending only themselves, With the exception of Chronos and (his lover ?) lars)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Klaha's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What I'd like to see:
    -How Riful awakened
    -The battle between Isley and Rigardo
    -More of Rafaela's past with Luciela
    -The Rockwell Hill Massacre
    -How Roxanne died
    -The other mentioned number ones (especially Lutecia)
    -Galatea's past, as we know nothing about her early life
    I would love Yagi forever if he did even just one of the things I listed

16. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

For priority:
    I'd like to see a scene when meeting Riful and Isley first time and/or Riful Awakened.
    Remembering the encounter they had when Isley was exhausted, they spoke as if they had known before (I mean, it seemed that they had already had contact after awakened). Could it be that when Riful awakened, Isley went to visit her and may even have they fought.? A scene like that would be tremendous and awesome.

Raphaela and Luciela's past and / or awakened.
    Confrontation between Isley and Rigardo.
    Roxanne's death.
    Last edited by su5so; September 28, 2012 at 04:14 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by su5so View Post
    For priority:
    I'd like to see a scene when meeting Riful and Isley first time and/or Riful Awakened.
    Remembering the encounter they had when Isley was exhausted, they spoke as if they had known before (I mean, it seemed that they had already had contact after awakened). Could it be that when Riful awakened, Isley went to visit her and may even have they fought.? A scene like that would be tremendous and awesome.

Raphaela and Luciela's past and / or awakened.
    Confrontation between Isley and Rigardo.
    Roxanne's death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaha View Post
    What I'd like to see:
    -How Riful awakened
    -The battle between Isley and Rigardo
    -More of Rafaela's past with Luciela
    -The Rockwell Hill Massacre
    -How Roxanne died
    -The other mentioned number ones (especially Lutecia)
    -Galatea's past, as we know nothing about her early life
    I would love Yagi forever if he did even just one of the things I listed
    Rockwell hill would be amazing

And su5so i would love it if they had fought before and we get to see it (u would assume Isely would want to test the power of the "strongest and youngest N1ever, and the very person who replaced him!) now thats something i would want to see....maybe we would see Duph vs Rigaldo ...but maybe not i doubt Rigaldo would go anywhere near Riful..well atlest if he valued his life

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I also would like an extra scene with Raki and Clare when they were together 7 years ago. Just another little yoma hunt or something that shows their great relationship.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I also would like an extra scene with Raki and Clare when they were together 7 years ago. Just another little yoma hunt or something that shows their great relationship.
    that would be ok....i would only like it if they somehow tied it in to other warriors..or Awakened beings....

i would love to see what Luciela was doing in the south all by her lonesome

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast