Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

4 9.30%
  • Good!

25 58.14%
  • Regular

12 27.91%
  • Boring...

1 2.33%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

1 2.33%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 302 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail 302 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 302 Spoiler thread

Credits Kaze1028
    Source Baidu

Chinese spoiler script

这一话字很多

该男为樱花圣骑士团团长
    主角一行人被邀请到一个大宫殿
    一伙看到一个巨大装置
    太阳月亮交错之时使用"十二の键"就可打开时空之门
    日蚀计画就是回到 400 年前讨伐还没有成为不死之身的杰尔夫
    而交错之时在三天后的七月七日

突然被王国士兵包围
    国防大臣说这行动会改变历史...blah
    夏这时攻击
    魔力却被那装置吸收了
    之后陷入昏迷
    士兵抓走了露西和雪乃
    而夏、温蒂、铁龙和灰则被挡在了门外

303 二正面作戦

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Great Chapter things are shaping up IMO I think there will be a huge chaos in the tournament like Acnologia appearing or dragons appearing and lucy being confine will use the time travel machine to go back to try change things just a will guess for me looking forward to the finals of the tournament it will surely be epic!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter!
    But I really, really hope, they won't travel back in time - I don't like the tought.
    If they travel back, I think not just the thing with Acnologia will change. What will be with the dragon slayers, the incident on Tenrou Island with Fairy Tail - will nothing what happend till now change (but the fact, that Zeref and Acnologia are "dead"?), or what will happen? What will be, if those many dragons whichs bones laying in the graveyard, are alive - whats with the dragonslayers "parents", if they didn't left, no one of them would have ever joined Fairy Tail ...
    I don't like the thought of the time travelling and "changinc the past".

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

That could be what happens the knight guy goes back in time and things start to vanish like the city.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

So, the Eclipse plan is to go back in time? Nice!

Lucy just got arrested for doing nothing? What the hell?

Why do I have a feeling that this is also what happened to Layla and she got sent back in time 14 years ago? Could you imagine that she is in the past 400 years ago?

I'm getting a feeling that Lucy and someone else will be sent in time, learn of something, and then be sent back to the present or even farther than that. What we can expect is that things will go excruciatingly wrong for everyone in just 2 or 3 days.

So the king likes Fairy Tail very much? Nice xD

Oh man things are just so interesting, I really can't wait for the next chapter now...

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Well the going back to the past thing might work if they don't interfere with history and just learn with it. If they get knowledge from the past, they might be able to do something in the future.

But we can't forget that girl and what Gérard said about them not being able to do anything against fate.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we know the reason why it took Arcadios 7 years to complete the plan.
    He needed a great amount of magic from the partecipants of the tournament in order to activate the Eclipse gate.
    Anyway an excellent and interesting chapter, which has finally explained to us the plan of Arcadios.
    However I don't know if he is really triyng to save the world. He might have lied to FT and Yukino; after all he always referred to Zeref with a referencial tone....
    To conclude, I'm quite impressed by the fact that Lucy always has a role in every arc....I think her and her mother are very important for the whole world's survival.

P.S:
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Zasz; October 04, 2012 at 06:07 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Now we know the reason why it took Arcadios 7 years to complete the plan.
    He needed a great amount of magic from the partecipants of the tournament in order to activate the Eclipse gate.
    Anyway an excellent and interesting chapter, which has finally explained to us the plan of Arcadios.
    However I don't know if he is really triyng to save the world. He might have lied to FT and Yukino; after all he always referred to Zeref with a referencial tone....
    To conclude, I'm quite impressed by the fact that Lucy always has a role in every arc....I think her and her mother are very important for the whole world's survival.

P.S:
    Spoiler show
    Ah yes, with Rave it was magnificent. I honestly hope the same thing doesn't happen to him this time around...

But if I'm not mistaken, they weren't completely able to change the past right? They only gained information about Ellie and then he stayed back to transmit a message correct?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nike Takeuchi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

from the looks of it the Captain of the Knights seems more and more a "good" charactor, though i still think he's somehow a villian~ (remember him chanting Zeref's name repeatedly inside a room by himself ==)
    the Plan was finally revealed, so send back in time to kill Zeref when he isn't immortal yet eh? well if they actually do so hope we get to see Mavis and her past if that's possible
    Dragons...wonder what' there roll here, can't wait for the "survival match" , getting restless now!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what what what!!!!
    Did natsu just loose his powers?!
    Arghhh it's getting so confusing. I agree with a lot of people and hope they don't travel back in time, I like the mystery of that time period. We know zeref wants to be destroyed and that he plans for natsu to do so...so hopefully mashima will go in that direction instead.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Manga stream has also released their version of the chapter: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/47938413/1

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

very intriguing chapter, it leaves one to wonder if arcadius or whatever his name is, is actually a good guy, or if he has his own motives

either way they are approaching lucy in a much different way, i still dont like this idea, i think it is more or less to help zeref i do not trust arcadius at all

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by meepers4982 View Post
    what what what!!!!
    Did natsu just loose his powers?!
    Arghhh it's getting so confusing. I agree with a lot of people and hope they don't travel back in time, I like the mystery of that time period. We know zeref wants to be destroyed and that he plans for natsu to do so...so hopefully mashima will go in that direction instead.
    yea that magic draining is nothing to joke around about, i doubt any of the mages other than maybe erza could fight hand to hand very well without their magic

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Obviously the plan is going to fail, I don't know the details yet, but Carla's premonition definitely suggests that things won't go the way, those guy plan.

Not to mention, the drafts that have been released, don't suggest that Zeref has been killed, it suggests quite the opposite thing - that he might obtain a new follower.

Well, at least we might know some new information about Zeref and the dragons disappearance, but I doubt those guys plot to travel back 400 years, will be successful.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was surprising. There has been so much info revealed in the past two chapters. And it seems as though we are one step closer to discovering the truth about the 7 day. This hasn't played out as expected, but I'm looking forward to see what happens.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast