Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

4 9.30%
  • Good!

25 58.14%
  • Regular

12 27.91%
  • Boring...

1 2.33%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

1 2.33%
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 302 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 302 Discussion/ 303 Predictions

Now I will write what I believe will happened in the next chapters:
    1) The title “battle on two fronts” could be about the tournements, what would happened in the 6th day.
    I think that this scenario it’s unlikely because I don’t think that we will skip the 5th day, the day where there are not any battle or contest.

2) Battle on two fronts could be that made of Fairy Tail.
    One will be that of the tournament, they will try to win it, the other could be using diplomacy (it is really unlikely, this is not Fairy Tail way to do the things).

3) A front could be Fairy Tail, the other could be another part that is involved in this arc.
    One of the team that participates to the tournament, most likely Sabertooth (we will know what happened to Gemma and to Sting (I believe that Minerva will try to brainwashed him, she will try to convince him that Natsu and Fairy Tail are the true responsible for Lector’s death)), in second positions came Mermaid Hell with Minerva.
    The second front could even be the mysterious girl, Igneel or other dragons, or even Crime Sorciere (we will know what they decided to do after that Gerard met with the mysterious girl, or perhaps Fairy Tail will ask their help for solve Lucy situations).

4) Not only one as the third point, but all the two fronts will be made by part that are not Fairy Tail.

5) This could be part or the strategy of Arcadias.
    He might want to shift the focus of Fairy Tail from Lucy to the tournements, so he could do his plan without inferference by them.
    In the truth of what happened in the previous chapters of this arc I don’t think this was decided by Arcadia, even if I still believe that he has evil intentions (I will explain my reason in the next days, if I will have enough time).

P.S: I hope that someone will comments what I wrote.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

weren't gunma told sting and rogue to erase their guild emblems? does that mean they are no longer ST and not participate in the last day event?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nike Takeuchi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

well from what we see Arcadias actually "is" trying to save the world,
    the problem is that most people (including myself) still doesn't trust this Captain of the Knights...
    and the Defense Minister's intention don't make him a villian, cuz understand the risk when it comes to juggling Time~

Fairy Tail is gonna win the Tournament i think we can all see that (unless if the game is interfered), the highlights we might see are the Kagurya vs. Erza, Minerva vs. Erza, Laxus vs. that black lightening dude, Gray vs. the masked long-hair dude from Sabertooth, Gray vs. Leon, Ichiya vs. Natsu, and don't forget that always Jirya(?)!!

i think it's possible that somehow it'll turnout to be the Dragon King Festival...the Black Dragon Acknologia will come and all the dragon slayers will eventually turn into a actual dragon to fight it~ (but then it turned tagic or something that's why they have to go back in time, and it will sort of be a start of new mission or should i say saga.)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    weren't gunma told sting and rogue to erase their guild emblems? does that mean they are no longer ST and not participate in the last day event?
    Well he's dead so it doesn't matter what he said now.

My guess is Minerva will hide the fact that Gemma isn't among the living so they can continue the contest.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprised no one has mentioned the obvious right now as of yet. Arcadios may have just planned the capture of Lucy by taking the group to the Eclipse gate and had his minister buddy come to "stop" him and use that as an excuse to only capture Lucy out of the whole damn group and take Yukino as well for appearances sake.

Also what better way to get energy for the gate then to not mention the draining effect on Natsu who has a HUGE pool of magic and kidnap Lucy as motivation for the FT team to go all out and rescue Lucy and spend more Magic power. Not to mention Arcadios specifically mentioned how Natsu had a "marvelous magical battle" out of everything he could have said as a compliment.

Natsu is not going to mess around when he wakes up I believe. Erza or someone will stop him from rampaging to save Lucy and convince him to fight in the tournament to save her.

In the middle of all this Arcadios will reveal the "true" plot behind the Eclipse gate. I mean how does Arcadios know that Zeref turned immortal exactly 400 years before? Not to mention the Eclipse plan must have been put into effect a long time ago, specifically 14/21 years ago?

The minister guy admitted himself that they use Eclipse gate to steal magic from contestants, but why steal magic if he doesn't want the gate to be used?

The fact is that Arcadios said that the price of a single girl's life is cheap in "The Gateway Hidden In Darkness" chapter pretty mjuch gives away his scumbag personality.

BTW going from Chala's vision, when did Lucy change clothes back to that heart shirt in the Mercurius castle crumbling or is Mashima going to ret-con it out?

Also need to reveal who is behind the hood and what Jellal found out about the hooded person hopefully.

I can't help but think that the Eclipse gate is nothing more than another one of Zeref's evil magic objects like Lullaby and time travel is the least it can do. >.>^

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

If you haven't, please visit Community Awards 2012. Your contribution is valuable to us.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Surprised no one has mentioned the obvious right now as of yet. Arcadios may have just planned the capture of Lucy by taking the group to the Eclipse gate and had his minister buddy come to "stop" him and use that as an excuse to only capture Lucy out of the whole damn group and take Yukino as well for appearances sake.

Also what better way to get energy for the gate then to not mention the draining effect on Natsu who has a HUGE pool of magic and kidnap Lucy as motivation for the FT team to go all out and rescue Lucy and spend more Magic power. Not to mention Arcadios specifically mentioned how Natsu had a "marvelous magical battle" out of everything he could have said as a compliment.

Natsu is not going to mess around when he wakes up I believe. Erza or someone will stop him from rampaging to save Lucy and convince him to fight in the tournament to save her.

In the middle of all this Arcadios will reveal the "true" plot behind the Eclipse gate. I mean how does Arcadios know that Zeref turned immortal exactly 400 years before? Not to mention the Eclipse plan must have been put into effect a long time ago, specifically 14/21 years ago?

The minister guy admitted himself that they use Eclipse gate to steal magic from contestants, but why steal magic if he doesn't want the gate to be used?

The fact is that Arcadios said that the price of a single girl's life is cheap in "The Gateway Hidden In Darkness" chapter pretty mjuch gives away his scumbag personality.

BTW going from Chala's vision, when did Lucy change clothes back to that heart shirt in the Mercurius castle crumbling or is Mashima going to ret-con it out?

Also need to reveal who is behind the hood and what Jellal found out about the hooded person hopefully.

I can't help but think that the Eclipse gate is nothing more than another one of Zeref's evil magic objects like Lullaby and time travel is the least it can do. >.>^
    I thought they already had all the magic power they needed and on 7th there would be all out matches between all the teams giving enough chance to steal magical power.

They already have celestial magician with them who is capable of opening more than 2 gates at the time. at max they just lucy's keys and it was not worth showing the original plan to get them.

anything and everything we see is because of the zeref, so either that gate was his creation or his followers.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the king is zeref and the mysterious lady is lucy from future

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Arcadias can seriously go either way. I means, from the moment he appear, he look like a villain. So turning him into a good guy would already be a twist. But for a villain to remain a villain just means he is where he started. I actually like where he is right now a lot.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElipticIV View Post
    I think the king is zeref and the mysterious lady is lucy from future
    It was already said, that king is ACNOLOGIA...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he meant the king of Fiore...Things seems very intriguing ATM...I am indifferent to the whole time travel plot device...I would have liked to see another way of defeating Zeref but i am not against it either. I can't wait to see what is gonna happen...Things are finally starting to add up, Acnologia's past, the origin of dragon slayer magic etc...Still need to know who the hell the mysterious woman is...I see alot of people think that it is Lucy from the future who already traveled to the past and now has come back to maybe stop FT from making the same mistake again....I guess we shall see...FT is probably the best manga out right now IMO...I am so psyched for every chapter lol
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    It was already said, that king is ACNOLOGIA...
    Is that a troll? Why would a thing that hates humans be a king of Human's kingdom?DOnt get it,plz explain=.=

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Is that a troll? Why would a thing that hates humans be a king of Human's kingdom?DOnt get it,plz explain=.=
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/301/16

anyone who is king of dragons and slain so many dragons will be king of humans. who is more powerfull than him? and don't go around saying zeref.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adbanginwar View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/301/16

anyone who is king of dragons and slain so many dragons will be king of humans. who is more powerfull than him? and don't go around saying zeref.
    Not saying its Zeref. Just weird Zeref said " Acnologia hates humans doesnt see them more than ants" I have hard time thinking it would actually rule over a kingdom, to the point where people in it are living pretty happily.Dunno maybe just me, and my understanding of bad king good king

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

he might have a big ego with god syndrome. can you blame him? he is most powerful in the world. we know atleast 3 dragons are hiding from him and many were slain in dragon's graveyard. probably hate is his thing and he just wants to see everything destroyed like zero.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast