Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

4 9.30%
  • Good!

25 58.14%
  • Regular

12 27.91%
  • Boring...

1 2.33%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

1 2.33%
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 302 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 302 Spoiler thread

I still dont trust Arcadios. I think he and minister of defence are just acting just to capture Lucy and Yukino. Because now they convinced fairy tail not to go after Lucy and concentrate on the match which makes things easyer for them.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Ah yes, with Rave it was magnificent. I honestly hope the same thing doesn't happen to him this time around...

But if I'm not mistaken, they weren't completely able to change the past right? They only gained information about Ellie and then he stayed back to transmit a message correct?
    Yes they didn't go in the past to change it, but to obtain informations from it.
    Anyway I hope that Mashima doesn't screw up, and make the trime-travelling interesting also in FT.
    But passing on another topic, Natsu now is without magical power? How will he be able to fight the next day?
    Oh yeah he can eat flames....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Edelheld's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Zeref knows Natsu from the past, so Natsu will timetravel and fail to kill Zeref. But that will change nothing, 'cos it is already the world in which Natsu was in the past and failed to kill Zeref. That is if there is only one timeline.
    If there are many timelines, then change in the past of one timeline will create another timeline in which those actions took place. So that mysterious person with Zeref's aura is possibly from another timeline.
    It seems that if Zeref's past is Natsu's future then his timetravel is inevitable. Yet, if that mysterious person is indeed from another timeline, then alternative timelines are also possible and Natsu's choice to use Eclipse or not is not decided already. Possibly, the magic Day 7 is the time when you can break the bond of fate and your choice in that day is totally free. So, they have made the wrong choice and all gone bad and that mysterious person decided to go back in time to change their decision. That bad future with destroyed castle is what might Carla saw in her premonition.
    It seems to me the "right" decision is to use the Eclipse and go back in time(that's why Gerard said that "fate is sealed"). If they won't timetravel then bad thing will happen. Supposedly 1) the Eclipse gate will overload(get critical amount of energy) and go boom, destroying the castle, the city and everyone around(7 years of mana gathering is no joke) or 2) the Eclipse gate mana absorbing magic will go wild and it will keep sucking magic nonstop leaving the whole world with no magic, sucking dry all the mages in process. So team Natsu will have no choice but to use the Eclipse gate and discharge it. It is possible that it is what Carla saw in her premonition - the castle is already breaking and Lucy opening the gate.
    Last edited by Edelheld; October 04, 2012 at 10:22 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to cheer for Arcadios little by little, I would still say I don't trust him, but coming clean with the kidnap of Lucy to the others, I think he is the good guy. However this plan is going to turn on him for sure.

and we know that Natsu, Gajeel is more than 80 years old, but not sure they are as old as Zeref. If Zeref to be the father of Natsu which is high likely killing Zeref, will make no Natsu in the present.

Zeref being on Fairy Tail island...not sure its just like this, If they remove Zeref from the picture its gonna effect on Fairy Tail. Damn you Mashima...tell me us about Layla

I vote EPIC, love a chapter with important information in it.

Prediction: Acknologia will never forget about the place of the Dragon King Festival . He will show up and every1 will bite the dust.

Lucy will use the keys after Yukino die, and use all of them to Travel not for 400 years, but only for the days before the tournament finished. That girl is sure Lucy but not from a far future only several days from the end of the tournament I say.
    Last edited by Ifrit; October 04, 2012 at 10:50 AM.
    Dreyar Style

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What if.... lucy is her own mother? Naaah, I doubt that is the case but there is diffenitely some weird connection between her mom and the eclipse plan.

I really thought natsu was going to do some traveling in time there lol.

Anyways, Arcadios's position in this seems rather unclear so far. The way he has spoken of zeref is suspicious. If things do take a turn for the worst then perhaps his aim is exactly the opposite of what he says. Rather than destroying zeref before they were a threat they would aim to destroy past natsu, wendy and gajeel. Anyways, the whole time travel thing is extremely risky. It was too much of a plot point in rave, I hope they don't actually do that here.

Now, with the revelation of time travel I think that those reminiscent of zeref gerard was after make more sense now. Perhaps in the future arcadios got his way and not they are traveling back in time to stop him. A reverse eclipse plan lol.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Another thing is that the guy who wants to stop the eclipse plan just did something completely absurd. The whole purpose of the tournament is to gather magic to use for the gate. Then why in the hell tell them to continue participating in the tournament? As minister of defense, a pretty high position, couldn't he come up with some bullshit excuse to end the tournament? He basically just sent the guys to do exactly what they need to do to complete the eclipse plan which is beyond absurd. Even then, with the current developments fairy tail would have normally not participated however he did just what they needed to keep them in the tournament. A while back the issue he had with arcadios was that the eclipse plan was going to take place too soon while arcadios wanted it to happen faster. I think everyone is bullshitting us basically lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Yes they didn't go in the past to change it, but to obtain informations from it.
    Anyway I hope that Mashima doesn't screw up, and make the trime-travelling interesting also in FT.
    But passing on another topic, Natsu now is without magical power? How will he be able to fight the next day?
    Oh yeah he can eat flames....
    wont a good nights sleep be enough?? even if natsu did not participate i bet someone else will his spot, Mirajane perhaps? this tourney is very similar to dragon ball it seems like babidi is trying to revive majinbu again.
    With Arcadios now unable to continue the eclipse, wat now? is the disaster from chalie's vission caused by not activating eclipse or is someone else is going to activate it?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no reason Natsu needs to be there the final day. He already beat up Sting and Rogue-who probably won't be competing either-so he's go no specific target to go up against. If someone else fills his spot he can either rest in bed complaining that he needs to help Lucy or go Leeroy Jenkins the heck out of actually rescuing her.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 302 Discussion/ 303 Predictions

^But natsu will be determined to participate considering that they need to win in order for lucy to be released. I always thought that if they win they probably ask the king to absolve jeral, urtear & meredy's crimes.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I worried about Natsu's condition because it seemed clear to me that the last day he will fight for sure.
    Remember Ichiya saying challenging words to Natsu?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    ^But natsu will be determined to participate considering that they need to win in order for lucy to be released. I always thought that if they win they probably ask the king to absolve jeral, urtear & meredy's crimes.
    The king would have no authority to absolve Jellal, Ultear, and Meledy of their crimes. People really need to stop confusing the Kingdom of Fiore with the Council. One is a kingdom. The other is an international body governing wizards.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    The king would have no authority to absolve Jellal, Ultear, and Meledy of their crimes. People really need to stop confusing the Kingdom of Fiore with the Council. One is a kingdom. The other is an international body governing wizards.
    I always thought that the council is local to fiore, but ur right they have the authority over the 'magic world' but apparently the council disbanded after the etherion incident and only with the personal request of the king of fiore it was reformed then wat does that makes the king? King > council?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    I always thought that the council is local to fiore, but ur right they have the authority over the 'magic world' but apparently the council disbanded after the etherion incident and only with the personal request of the king of fiore it was reformed then wat does that makes the king? King > council?
    The council reformed at the request of the king. Not at his command. The whole reason the council disbanded in the first place was because it was so easily deceived into attacking Fiore which is a neutral country. Naturally if the king of the the country they attacked wanted them back, it would given them to political goodwill to reform. But they did not have to honor his request. Nor could he force them to disband now.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know what to think about the chapter...
    I don't like the time travelling thing as it would be just repeating himself in terms of plot and plot devices as he already used it in his Rave Master. I expected this device to be able to open a door to other dimention like a dimention, where possibly Dragons reside.
    Still according to the date it really might be connected somehow with the dissapearence of the dragons and Layla, but we might learn about it a bit later.

Still it was interesting to see that it might not ba as solid as we thought among the Kingdom's Army as to how conduct this plan or they might have tricked Fairy Tail as they wanted to get more magical energy...
    Still it seems that in several upcoming chapters we might see the last fight and then we will get to the climax of the Arc where everything with this plan will be decided.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I don't like how Natsu being drained was forced. You'd think Arcadious would warn them not to use magic before entering the room. Just a little clumsy writing, that's all I'm saying.
    If Natsu won't be able to fight, I'll be really pissed.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wéll, if Natsu isn't able to fight on the last day we finally have a reason for Mira to participate. To be honest - I like the thought, that she might have a chance to show what she is able to (because Jenny wasn't a real oponent though).

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast