Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

4 9.30%
  • Good!

25 58.14%
  • Regular

12 27.91%
  • Boring...

1 2.33%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

1 2.33%
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 302 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 302 Discussion/ 303 Predictions

Arcadios gives off a well intentioned extremist vibe...he looked so sinister i didnt think he could actually be sinister if you know what i mean. That said, i didn't see either of those plot twists coming.
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Zeref is not a bad guy. I think he was on the island to get help from the first master of the Fairy tail guild to destroy the black dragon. I think the Dark knight will go back in time n kill Zeref and the black dragon in order to gain the true dark magic.

Plus Zeref only became a dark magician in order to gain power to destroy the black dragon if the black dragon n zeref came from around 400 years ago I think both of them were trained dragon slayers. When the other one turned into a black dragon it was Zeref personal mission to destroy him or to change him. I fink Natsu is relates to Zeref

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh great natsu lose his magical power, and sting get a power up over his cat and at the final day he started to pow natsu and start to think that he have finally surpass him and everyone will think so too, how lame. Probably will be seein alot of saber tooth's arrogant smile coming up.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    The council reformed at the request of the king. Not at his command. The whole reason the council disbanded in the first place was because it was so easily deceived into attacking Fiore which is a neutral country. Naturally if the king of the the country they attacked wanted them back, it would given them to political goodwill to reform. But they did not have to honor his request. Nor could he force them to disband now.
    They didn't attack Fiore, they attacked Ka Elm (or "Caelum", or however it's spelled). I'm still not sure if the Council is international or Fiore-only.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 302 Spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raicrune View Post
    I still dont trust Arcadios. I think he and minister of defence are just acting just to capture Lucy and Yukino. Because now they convinced fairy tail not to go after Lucy and concentrate on the match which makes things easyer for them.
    They didn't convince FT of anything. Next chapter we see FT storming the castle. The vision of the castle burning and Lucy crying could easily be what happens either later on tonight or the next day. There is no way FT participates in the tournament in the hopes that if they can win then Lucy's sentence can be altered. When have they ever listened to anyone who has taken or harmed one of their own?

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

hey i have a question and an interesting discussion topic for the next chapter
    in the anime and manga when natsu and zeref first met zeref noted how natsu still couldn't beat/break him yet, so that must mean that both natsu and zeref have some past that is seriously related. then if my theory is right the acalogia dragon which is a human, zeref and natsu were all born and in the same time era and may have been the three most dangerous wizards ever known all who could fight par to par. I mean i'm thinking that maybe natsu died when he took on both the dragon acalogia wizard and zeref single handedly, even today he would do something like that so fate is giving him a second chance.
    i mean its interesting only natsu amongst any dragon slayer was able to pick up and learn a second ability lightning something no other dragonslayer has done before.
    http://www.mangareader.net/135-58363...apter-209.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/135-58363...apter-209.html

what do you people think i just wanted an interesting discussion? i just hope none of the main characters die and i didn't offense anybody
    Last edited by amitnaruto; October 04, 2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: wanted to add second link

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did Natsu lose his magic power for good or will he recover it with some rest?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that even if they would go back in time, they wouldn't be able to change anything.
    I think they would end up being part of the reason why the stuff happened like it happened, since everything is already set.

We saw from Carla's vision that they are always true, even when they know about it in advance.
    And there was also the mysterious girl that said that they were all "locked up in a destiny that they can't change".

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member thefreak's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon slayerr View Post
    I dont think so. He is the main character. He wont lose his magic forever. It will be back in a while. Just drained.
    I just want to crib here.. Whats wrong with the top 3 manga these days?
    Naruto is well; Going ok nowadays but fails to excite me.
    Bleach used to be fast paced but now its crawling.. seriously.
    and One Piece... Dont ask.. its a case of TLDR. Just wall of text after text.. I am reading it just for the heck of it.. Just cant leave the story unfinished. Come on Oda you can do better.

Fairy Tail rules these days.. cant wait for next chapters..

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon slayerr View Post
    He's basically in the same state Wendy was in after Obra attacked her. Give him a day or so, and he'll be fine.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I still wish we could go back to Sabertooth for a bit. As thrilled as I am to hear the mystery plan we heard about earlier I'm kind of more interested in the murders.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll probably get to Sabertooth soon but now is the time when fairy tail gets angry and swear to win the tournament at any cost to save Lucy. Seriously waiting for some nice tie-ups like Erza vs Minerva vs sword-girl-from-heel-mermaid, jura vs laxus, gray vs memory-fake-guy. i assume we'll get flash back of these events when they fight to compare how their guild is compared to FT.

Zeref and Acnologia would have been very powerfull even back 400 years ago. Why not just go 450 or so back and kill the parents. i do not think they'll be able to do anything against those two even after timetravel.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Arcadios and that other guy just play good cop and bad cop . i mean the way he stop Arcadios and say changing past is very bad why did it take him 7 years and why tournament is still continue if he is against it. they just wanted lucy and they know taking lucy from FT is not easy. also i think its not coincident when that jade dragon was saying something imp he disappear when Arcadios appear

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i do not think so. few chapters back the other guy was genuienly concerned about the plan and was reluctant on the plan. it might be very bad decision to go back in time, i mean if they killed zeref and acnologia then there would be no need to create natsu/gazeel/wendy DS by their respective dragons to point to the least. There would be no erza too as there would not be any dark mages creating towers. There would not be many other mages at their current level if they change this one fact.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Latvia
    Post Thanks / Like

well IMO Zeref knows Natsu because Natsu has already been back in time. I dont see any other way how Zeref would know him. Or maybe Natsu is a dragon who transformed in human but doesnt remember anything.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast