Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Shinsekai yori (From the new World)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shinsekai yori (From the new World)

Incredible, the story is so amaizing, simply said superb / the best !!!

If you are wondering why i think like that, it's because I know ONE little spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    OMG, OMG, it's not your fault but mine. Still, I can only say "WOW", because while I got tempted and read 2 posts above what you directed me too, I became speechless.

This is simply incredible, what you showed me is not really a spoiler to me at all. It's more like logical assumption / talk, but what I think could be described as a BIG, BIG spoiler is

Spoiler: BE AWARE A BIG SPOILER !!! show

I stopped looking at other posts and spoilers after finding this, ...
    Incredible how much did this ONE spoiler weight for me, to be so hooked up, and insterested for this series after episode 16, once again !!!

Now there are only 5 episodes left, and I started to wonder how everything will get resolved...

Hmm aditionly, I also started to wonder if Mamoru and Maria are even still alive(and not killed by a fiend), why from looking at preview of ep 21, you can think Maria could as well just be an ilusion from Saki. What do you think ???

(I just hope Maria is not dead already, why next to Saki, she is my second favorite character in this series !!!)
    Last edited by Monsterguy; February 18, 2013 at 05:17 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    And I guess that's simply the same way humans evolved? The Queerats evolved quite a bit over time and just like with humans, there always are individuals who're ahead of the rest. Often a smart leader is enough to bring out everyone's best capabilities. Courage probably plays a role too, as they saw/see the humans as gods but obviously, if you start to realize you're capable of similar feats (despite the cantus) you will loose that feeling of respect and fear more and more and see yourself as equals who want the same rights/power.

So I think it's the evolution that lead them to find the courage. I mean Yakomaru was able to outwit the "gods" even before the war started so it's natural that he's getting more cocky and confident
    I guess about them evolving makes sense. Especially seeing that in the newest eps, there is a never-before-seen creature that doesn't look like squid but spews out black tint. It's just that the way the queerats can think like human makes me think that maybe they were human... The thing with them ready to sacrifice themselves for their cause sounds a lot like terrorists' way of thinking...

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    Hmm aditionly, I also started to wonder if Mamoru and Maria are even stil alive(and not killed by a fiend), why from looking at preview of ep 21, you can think Maria could as well just be an ilusion from Saki. What do you think ???

(I just hope Maria is not dead already, why next to Saki, she is my second favorite character in this series !!!)
    Yeah, a picture of a girl with a red hair is suspicious. But as I said in my earlier posts, I think both of them are dead already.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I'm rather surprised with the fact that Saki and Satoru remember their feeling for Shun even though they can't remember his name and face... I wonder if in the end they can remember. Saki appears to remember a part of it. She remembers her flight and his mask. What does this mean? Why does she remember about him again all of the sudden?
    I found it weird too that Saki and Satoru mention Shun and Maria but not Mamoru.

Saki and Satoru are separated. I'm sure Satoru will be okay and look for Saki.

So Saki now succeed Tomiko-san's position? Wow. I wonder if she's going to do something with her new position.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Saki succeeding Tomiko means that the conclusion for the story is when she brings a new perspective and a new way of living for the entire human race (or at least their village...?)

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    I wonder if Saki succeeding Tomiko means that the conclusion for the story is when she brings a new perspective and a new way of living for the entire human race (or at least their village...?)
    Good question. I'm afraid we can only have the answer at the end of the story. But I think she might try to change things though whether it will succeed or not is still open to questions.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

however she has now seen the effects of how scary fiends can be, and realized that the Board of Education was not exaggerating on their preventive measures, so I don't know what she'll think about after the storm is over.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

however she has now seen the effects of how scary fiends can be, and realized that the Board of Education was not exaggerating on their preventive measures, so I don't know what she'll think about after the storm is over.
    That's also a possibility, which is why I said that she might try.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Finally the truth has come out. Now I can openly say that the fiend is Mamoru and Maria's child. Fiuh. It's hard to know the spoiler and read all the theories about it without wanting to spoil it.
    Shisei looks different in this eps. His hair has turned white. Is it the effect of using his Cantus a lot?
    He's dead though. Now there is no commander for their fight against the queerats. All the humans can do now is to run.
    The news that Inui-san brings is really shocking. How... despicable. I wonder what Saki and Satoru will do next, now that they already know the truth behind the plan. The preview shows that Kiroumaru survives, so it's a possibility he'll play an important part later on.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great episode. But i still have some problems understanding how the hell the queerats are able to control a fiend.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Your best Friend 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So it's their child... didn't see that coming. Makes sense though, they raised they child so it's listening to them. On the other hand I thought fiends would just kill everyone around them but maybe that's not the case and it only erases the death feedback?

And how the hell did Yakomaru secure their child and what exactly happened to the two? Looking forward to what's left, the show is getting really intense. Squealer sure is cunning but I hope he gets a serious beating...

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Woah, the truth is finally out, it's Maria and Mamoru's child that's the fiend, well not that I was surprised, becouse I spoiled myself beforehand, but still impressive !!!

With this episode ending itself, I thought this could be the end of the season 1, and that they could create another season. But hey, why complain if there are still 4 episodes left and will come out with 100% certainty...

I'm really looking forward to see what will happen next. So far, impressive anime with even more impressive storyline, if you ask me...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

waaaaah Kiroumarou!!!!! I do not know what your smiles mean, I used to like you and celebrated your return!! but I don't know if I should trust you yet.... @_@

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

waaaaah Kiroumarou!!!!! I do not know what your smiles mean, I used to like you and celebrated your return!! but I don't know if I should trust you yet.... @_@
    So you notice that too!! Thank God, I thought I was being too cautious, but some close-up scenes to Kiroumaru's expressions just make me suspect him of having ulterior motive, whatever that may be.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

aaaaaiiiieeeee!!! Shuuuuuuuuuuuun!

And why are you alone, Saki??? T_T don't lose any more characters please! At least let her have Satoru in the end T_T

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

One word:
    SHUUUUUNNNN!!!

What was he doing there? Why is a part of his soul in Saki? Is it because Saki special or because it is because his love for Saki is so great???

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I just started Shinsekai Yori. I'm confused.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

keep going at it Uriel. Things really heat up as episodes go along.

speaking of which, the latest episode, OMG Kiroumaru! I think I like you again!

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast