Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!

Episodes: ?
    Aired: Jul 10, 2014 to ?
    Producers: Lantis, Silver Link, DAX Production
    Genres: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic

Synopsis
    About a month after the events of the first season, a new mission to normalize the Earth's pulsations comes up. However, when Illlya tries to subdue the pulsations...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!

Episode 1:

The yuri lolis are finally back. Oh how I missed them.
    Then again they censored it for the Anime... Illya did kiss Miyu in the Manga...
    Apart from that they adapted the first chapter right well (T___T I wanted my yuri kiss...)

Not much more to say. Our girls are back and we got a tanned Illya.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What is there to say? XD Don't really care about loli yuri, so I didn't even notice that. I guess there are certain limits, even with underage yuri.

In any case, good first episode, just what I expected. Doubt many people will join us here, so it probably comes down to us two discussing the anime x'D

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I laughed so hard when Illlya and Miyu were transforming while Rin and Luvia were drwning in the pond. LOL
    Anyway for me that doesn't read the manga, that at the end was a true surprise.....
    So, basically now we have two Illya...I wonder how did it happen though. XD
    Looking forward to the next episode.

P.S: Miyu was expecting that kiss; Illya no baka. XD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 9:

Woah that was yet another awesome episode. The animation quality is top notch. Too bad they aren't going to animate Zwei completely.
    Bazett is a beast and has no problems with defeating Kuro, who has to suffer twice thanks to the seal and Illya who did her best but isn't at full power. Miyu wasn't able to help that much either.

Now that I am watching it again, I am a Bazett fan. I like overpowered characters who just annihilate the main cast like that.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 9:

Woah that was yet another awesome episode. The animation quality is top notch. Too bad they aren't going to animate Zwei completely.
    Bazett is a beast and has no problems with defeating Kuro, who has to suffer twice thanks to the seal and Illya who did her best but isn't at full power. Miyu wasn't able to help that much either.

Now that I am watching it again, I am a Bazett fan. I like overpowered characters who just annihilate the main cast like that.
    I must say that I too am loving Bazett.
    Maybe it's because I love her fighting style, which solely relies on brute strenght and destruction. LOL
    I wonder how this fight will end though...
    Miyu fought well against her, but I wonder if that last attack will neutralize her...
    Looking forward to the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow it's so weird that they're ending the show with 10 episodes. The manga only has 10 chapters left to animate, do they want to stretch the second season so hard or go for 6 episodes next time?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice ending if you ask me. If they stretch it they can show more loli fanservice or stretch the fights.

Have you seen the end card nii? The little shadow on the left side? I look forward to his appearence so much.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Nice ending if you ask me. If they stretch it they can show more loli fanservice or stretch the fights.

Have you seen the end card nii? The little shadow on the left side? I look forward to his appearence so much.
    Well they already added filler this season, so I guess they will somehow stretch Herz too. Would've preferred if they finished the manga in one go, but I guess that gives more time to finish Drei.

Yeah, loved that endcard

Going to be awesome when he appears, I've been waiting for that for so long

Spoiler show

Playing F/HA again reminds me how much the manga is using ideas from there, good choice Well looking forward to Herz, hopefully it's going to be in January when UBW is on break.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That was some cool final battle and its ending was acceptable, considering that Illya, Miyu and Kuro, despite fighting well against Bazett, didn't win against a more experienced opponent.
    Either way, I'm already looking forward to watching the next season.

New Reply