Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 87 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 87 Discussion / 88 Predictions

who is that girl we see when they enter school ???? u think captains r already in school ?
    suc have already try to kill shioon so i dont think Elder Kwon just sit and see what r going to happens. i think he already have send some other people undercover in school to watch shioon and kill anyone who try to kill shioon

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

So..the 4 captains gonna attack the school huh? I gues it will be a match up 4 vs 4...for the first, i think Cool Guy will join Shioon, so it will be Jinnie+smiling blade+Shioon+cool guy vs the world...and someone will help Shioon...prob the misterious girl(oh my..another beauty in his harem >.> *so jelaous*), case i can clearly c..he gonna restore his ki center at one point.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha he's so jealous that stupid Chang . No matter what you do there's no way Shioon will fall bakaaaa *sticks tongue* Ehem sorry for acting like a little kid there

Now onto the chap . I really like seeing Shioon back to school . I missed that scenery Looking forward to see how things will develop from now on

Btw loved Ha-Ill's face when teasing Jinie

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Probably because that is the way it is with New Waves. Oh the old days of lengthy chapters released regularly instead of short chapters hardly containing any substance but rather some events that lead no where, answer no questions, and the mandatory cliff hanger at the end.
    Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I thought The Breaker was serialized monthly and a number of the scanlations were released by the volume.

For me the last few chapters have been nicely setting up the climax of Part II where the MAA, the Sunwoo and the SUC are certainly going to clash with each other some how. I also appreciate how it ties the open plot points from Part I back into the series. What I'm still awaiting is how Hyuk So Chun gets reintroduced into this mix. I'm almost certain that when it all comes to a head that Hyuk will find himself fighting along side Shioon possibly matching up against Smug face.

What's interesting about this chapter is that it seems that Shioon may actually be the one scheming and using his head this time. It would be a nice change of pace from being the ever naive and manipulated one. I get the feeling that Shioon is using his perceived weakness to lure out his enemies and thus realize Jegal's fear that it is some sort of trap. One constant about Shioon's character is that he has never shied away from a fight.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

If you haven't, please visit Community Awards 2012. Your contribution is valuable to us.

Last edited by thornofcarrion; October 09, 2012 at 06:43 AM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

The company already released the latest chapter yesterday !!!

Otherwise I would say that there is something wrong with their math (it always took them at least "a few days" to do their work), but now I can't say that for sure anymore, looking at their math...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

this isn't the tower of god board, lol
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have been thinking what if the whole thing about shwoon losing his ability to use martial arts forever if he fights again before it is healed is a trick established to get the suc to show up and attack. so they could find out who they really are.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it's a lie, but juste like in minority report when the doctor says to TC not to open his eyes before a deadline and as the robot chekc his eyes just in the deadline.

I think what will happen is that the school will once again become a war zone with the sayhee's safety at stake, and once shiwoon turn come around we will found out that due to his regenerative ability the time needed for his ki center fragments to stick again has been shortened and form an incomplete ki center which will give him the ability to control the BH technic.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the girl hiding when Shioon arrive is melon-chan smug face or his butler said that she is already in school

what will really happen is Shioon will be a dumb guy again doing what he thinks right and after Saehee is kidnapped he will be in his room again and do some drama about being a dumb guy that leads to Saehee being kidnapped

if this happens now i'm 100% sure that Shioon is just good at calculating some scenarios on his fights and 100% dumb on making a good life decision

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i have been thinking what if the whole thing about shwoon losing his ability to use martial arts forever if he fights again before it is healed is a trick established to get the suc to show up and attack. so they could find out who they really are.
    i like this one though Elder Kwon talked to the head of one moon school and maybe Elder Kwon told him that make Shioon's ki center fixed as soon as possible but the head of one moon want's to revive Shiho thus making a lie that Shioon needs a month to be healed
    Last edited by kidopitz27; October 11, 2012 at 02:23 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3