Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate the chapter?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome

2 9.52%
  • Great

12 57.14%
  • Good

4 19.05%
  • Neutral

3 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 88 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 88 Discussion

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member toodlydo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 88 Spoiler

Breaker Artist's Blog's Official RSS Feed: here
    Breaker2's Official Release RSS Feed: here
    Breaker2 RAWs: here
    Naver Browser: here

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

Community Awards 2012 are being held and we are looking forward for your participation.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chap, can't wait to see the translation. Next chapters will rock.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks to be another boring chapter next chapter should be good

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hiro Hayase's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, all these SUC girls using these whips... what is the author implying here? And where did blondie with curls pull that looong whip from?

Blondie panty flasher one-upped the top hat girl, +1 point Blondie. Jinie might fight her.

Chang-ho must be an M. He keeps coming back for more and more from Shioon. Did Shioon's casanova personality charm him too? -gasp-

The next chapters will be fun~ So where's the other two SUC captains? They must be getting breakfast before fighting.

The only thing that could make this manwha any better would be if the SUC fodder soldiers started dancing Oppa Gangnam Style in front of Shioon's school looool.

P.S. It looks like a few of Shioon's classmates are SUC members. Yup...
    Last edited by Hiro Hayase; October 12, 2012 at 03:37 AM.
    "Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong."

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im surprised no one mentioned that Shioon was evidently using meditation training at the beginning of this chapter, despite being something he shouldn't be able to do without ki. Boring chapter? My ass. Is it automatically boring if theres no action for you? Lots of dialogue and some comedy this chapter. Chango-ho is back to get owned again, which somehow never ceases to be entertaining to me.
    Last edited by Bludvein; October 12, 2012 at 03:56 AM.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it's really funny why Chang-ho is back and walking into the lions den oh wait a dragons lair i really think that Sera already know what is happening and already mention that to the elders

i really think that Shioon will fight Chang-ho again and do some damage to Chang-ho this time around or Jinie is the one who will gonna fight Chang-ho

and chapter is out

http://mangafox.me/manga/the_breaker...es/c088/1.html

now that i read the translated chapter next chapter will be Shioon using talking no jutsu to Chang-ho to stop because he will die using the pill

that melon -chan is really good that she knows that Sera's clan is watching Shioon
    Last edited by kidopitz27; October 12, 2012 at 05:42 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the translated version is out and Shi-woon can say some amazingly cheesy lines with a straight face. Even Ha-Il was creeped out. The guy is a natural lady-killer.

Shioon also isn't just stuck with a 3 month waiting period either. He can practice as long as he doesn't overdo it. By the time hes fully healed he should have finished learning all the videos left behind by his teacher. Its gonna be awesome.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon can still pawn someone without his KI remember what he did to smiling face with one punch? and now that we know that he can still use ki but not over doing it is a good thing Shioon will do the move that GMR used on the 1st part punching a boulder (and that is no SCS)

Shioon is really noob on murim terminologies :P i really think he should ask Sera for those so that it will not raise some suspicion on the elders part on where Shioon is learning all those murim terms....
    Last edited by kidopitz27; October 12, 2012 at 05:57 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Things are stirring up already and I thought we will have few chapters with no action. That guy again, I am kind of sick him now. Another captain and she seems to be on a different level than the Gothic chic captain .

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

So, the plot movies forward in this chapter. I actually would prefer if the SUC would set up a trap this time instead of having another rescue "arc" but it probably will not happen. Why do we have to see Chang-Ho again? For me, he already exceeded his usefulness in the story.
    Btw, the panel were Jinie is watching herself in the mirror looks amazing.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    So, the plot movies forward in this chapter. I actually would prefer if the SUC would set up a trap this time instead of having another rescue "arc" but it probably will not happen. Why do we have to see Chang-Ho again? For me, he already exceeded his usefulness in the story.
    Btw, the panel were Jinie is watching herself in the mirror looks amazing.
    For once it seems Shioon is the one baiting the trap. There has been several hints that hes not as completely oblivious to the dangers of going to school as he appears.

The only way to catch the SUC and get revenge for his mother is to give them a target. They have no headquarters and their leadership is an unknown to him. Im not the only one thinking he is making himself bait. Besides, this is probably the best circumstances hes going to get without waiting 3 months or whatever for his ki-center to recover(something he can't do considering his personality and the harm SUC is causing). The Sunwoo and Mil-yang clans are watching the school, and Ji-Gun is guarding Saehee.

On a side note, I seriously lol'ed when Shioon mercilessly shot down Jinie after inadvertently complimenting her. The expressions say it all.
    Last edited by Bludvein; October 12, 2012 at 06:59 AM.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

This isn't really a good situation for Shioon. I think the fact that he can only use a little bit of his Ki will make it very difficult to protect himself. He is still no condition to fight properly when he risks damaging his Ki Center.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont see why everybody is worried about his ki-center. One thing I think I have learned about the author is that he will do all in his power to make Shioon to look like a BOSS. Somehow he will be able to access his ki and little to no effect to his ki center. Elder Jeong was in charge of Gyu-Bum's training now he training Jinie too, I think we will see a complete deployment of the Sunwoo clans' elites minus the elders.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast