Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 87 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hiro Hayase's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 87 Discussion / 88 Predictions

I'm hoping Elder Kwon has set up a trap in ambush at the school, its like the SUC are flies entering into a flytrap. I doubt the Sunwu clan would leave their head-nim so unguarded when his ki-center is in a fragile state.

I wonder what Shioon's other reason for coming to school is...? Who knows Shioon might meet up with the So-Chun Hyuk in school and casually have coffee while talking at a net cafe... knowing these two, its probable.

I really want Shioon and 9AD to know how Shiho was sniped to death....
    "Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong."

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

What a wonderful chapter. First of all, loved the humor. I really like the relationship between Ji-Nie and Ha-Ill. I am so relived to see Ji-Gun at the school. Jung Chan makes me nervous whenever he appears. So, we are in for some good action when the SUC commanders go after Shi-Woon.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shakes12's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

seems like shioon has a plan

My Compass is on the Fritzz

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yonjuushichi's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking Shioon won't be doing anything this time. IMHO Ha-Il is somewhere on the lookout, he said himself he can't go to school. If something happens he will be the one to tip off the Sun-woo and start "This-is-Sparta" action against SUCkers. Let's not forget that Ha-Il is taking Yi Gyu-bum's position as a bodyguard. And a bodyguard choosing a bodyguard for the head at school is something quite irresponsible from Elder Kwon's point of view, I think.

I guess the time has come for Yu Jigun to repay his debt. He will most likely put up a fierce fight against one of the captains.
    On a side note, if I were Cool Guy and if I got to know that I was left out from the action I would really start thinking about switching the sides )
    Can you imagine scene where Cool Guy enters the fray and stands in front of the Shioon to "hereby declare" that shit hit the fan and from now on SUC can bitterly regret for not disposing him earlier. That would be awesome I think

In case SunWoo shows up I want to see Big Mountain show his true colors. This guy is a beast. For now I think he still haven't had any appropriate acclaim nor limelight. To me he is "trump card in the sleeve" that needs to play his role right now.
    Last edited by yonjuushichi; October 06, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
    Spoiler show

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed this return to a Shioon's school life, only this time surrounded by kung-fu superhuman vassals.

It's a pity this doesn't look it will last very long but the action is bound to be pretty cool too, so I guess it's a win/win situation. The only downside for me right now is that Sera can't be a part of this, because she is now officially my favorite character.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't count on that. Sera may not be in his class but her clan does own the school he goes to. So she has a decent chance of being involved in this arc as well.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    I wouldn't count on that. Sera may not be in his class but her clan does own the school he goes to. So she has a decent chance of being involved in this arc as well.
    That would make me very happy but I just figured she'd be stuck in intensive care for a while preventing her from participating in this particular phase of the "The Great Shioon Love Tetrohedra".

Spoiler: For any who(understandably) don't know what that is... show
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha I actually liked this chapter. Sure the pace was slow and not much really happened, but character interaction and humor was good. And I do see the value in a setup chapter. With so many 'friends' at his school now who are super powered, even with the 4 leaders coming it will probably be not too bad of a situation, though I do think the fighting will be revealed to the public and Sae-hee will learn of his status.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though not a lot happened I liked the chapter as well, it was nice seeing Shioon back at school with everyone. Lets see the 4 S.U.C captains face off against Shioon Ha-Il and Ji Gun at school! It's only a matter of time before Sahee's dumb ass gets captured lol

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member revennge's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy, Saehe got friend-zoned. Shioon is the man with the plan, which indeed involved school. Probably suspects that Saehe may be used as a target to get to him.
    "In peace Vigilance. In war Victory. In death Sacrifice."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Knowing sera, she's gonna be in her hospital room watching everything from her iPad. She probably already planned it all out with some monster like big mountain to keep a secret watch over the school.
    Shioon might not even fight the captains though. What if that new chick captain sets super bully chang-ho on sae-hee or shioon? Then its back to damsel in distress vs overpowered opponent (Good stuff indeed). Or Shioon rocks chang-ho's world with BOT and ends up delaying his ki center recovery by a whole bunch of months. (We all know its never gonna be completely destroyed no matter what.)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shakes12 View Post
    seems like shioon has a plan
    or shioon is just too stupid to remember how many times has he been attack in that same fricking school. y can't he just w8 to get properly healed up. I think the sunwo clan has put in guard to guarantee his safety.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Elder Kwon is no fool, he has that school locked down tighter than a newborn's butthole. He told the other elder's to handle the security, but one thing I think I've come to see from that man is that he always has a "play" that nobody is in on but him. I think he going to send Yi Gyu-Bum the school and tell him to go ape shit the first sign of trouble. I think Sera as a "play" going on as well. She has always been able to see things before they go down so I think that has set-up for an assault on the school because of Shioon's return. He's going to be fine, I think that none of the fights will involve him but seeing other character's development and skills.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a little more concerned about Sera actually. Shioon will be heavily defended, by more than just the ones we have seen too. Sera will likely be the most vulnerable one in this as, 1) the bad guys know about her as they discussed her a couple of chapters ago, and 2) the Millyang group doesn't seem to have a lot of fighting potential, so if the SUC captains get sent over to her office before they go to the school.... it could be bad.

I still think she will have come up with some kind of contingency plan, in which case she will likely get out herself.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

enjoyed this set up chapter. and wonder what shwoon was going to tell jinnie maybe they are setting up the SUC to see if they attacked shwoon so their identities will be revealed.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast