Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kyuubi recognized "Obito"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Archea's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kyuubi recognized "Obito"

I think it's more likely that he noticed the same darkness he saw in Sasuke in Obito. Consequently he yelled "You" because Obito has a mask on and it's safe to assume that it's madara. Remember when he instantly told Sasuke that his chakra was similar to Madara's, given the situation Kurama's assumption wouldn't be an asspull.

Edit

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-313-14/...apter-308.html
    Last edited by Archea; September 30, 2012 at 01:49 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

That's not a perfect example, since the Kyuubi knows Sasuke well enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if you look at the fight sequences and panels from Minato vs Tobi it sometimes looks like theres two people in tobis robe..or maybe Im over looking

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    That's not a perfect example, since the Kyuubi knows Sasuke well enough...
    why did the nine tails say that sasuke would end up regretting it if he killed naruto ? and if the nine tails could see the "true naruto" could he also see into sasukes heart ?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No Trust Re: Kyuubi recognized "Obito"

this one of so many questions why everyone and not included oro/kabuto were trolled by tobi and now even kurama

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    this one of so many questions why everyone and not included oro/kabuto were trolled by tobi and now even kurama
    i am confused.....you are saying that everyone beside Oro and kabuto got trolled by Obito if so i agree 100% seems like Oro was the only one who thought to do some research instead of just taking their word for it lol

And do you think we will see(maybe in this obito flashback) why and how Orochimaru join the Akatsuki?
    And i know its irrelevant but i really want to know if Oro was aware that the kids he wanted to kill in the hidden rain all those years ago grew up and started a criminal origination ?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I will love to see a flashback of oro and his important experiments and how in hell kabuto or orochimaru find out madar's lair/chamber and he/they got hold of madara's DNA to summoning as ET.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's possible, since he and Madara share the thing with Hashirama's DNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I will love to see a flashback of oro and his important experiments and how in hell kabuto or orochimaru find out madar's lair/chamber and he/they got hold of madara's DNA to summoning as ET.
    Maybe Orochimaru was giving madaras DNA.......by Madara himself...in order to perfect the Uchiha-Senju combination , so that when the time came Orochimaru could alter Madaras body perfectly( and its safe to assume that madara had no idea that Orochimaru knew ET) and oro would get research data and information to help him with his own immortality

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree to Kyubi recognizing tobito. after seeing madara in so weak state; i doubt he could have gone to konoha to fight yondaime.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have my Japanese tankobon handy, but I assume that the Japanese dialogue was probably "Kisama..."

Kisama means "you," but not in a sense of familiarity. More like, "you [bastard]..." or, "you [son of a bitch]..."

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt that Kuyubi actually recognised Obito behind that man. I believe it though it was Madara due to resemblance in chakra, its darkness and coldness and also the techniques he used to control Kuyubi. Madara might have taught Obito these techs in order to capture Kuyubi and futher the Moon Eye Plan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Well, it's not weird that Kyuubi know who Obito is. The Bijuu sees everything from the Junchuriki eyes. So the question is if Kushina meet Obito at some point.

Obito being acquainted with Minato's wife? That seems fine to me.

BUT Kyuubi reaction looks like he is thinking "hey, isn't that the funny kid with googles?" for you? I don't think so, it is more like his typical "Madara, you motherfucket! I am gonna kill you!!"

And that masked guy said he waited for a long time for that occasion. So I wouldn't expect it to be Obito, or not that Kishimoto had it in mind.
    That's what I had thought too regarding the Kyuubi knowing who Obito was. I can assume Obito knew Minato's girlfriend, if she wasn't his wife already. But the dialogue before is what throws me off. Was Tobi waiting so very long to get revenge on Konoha and Minato? Seems like only a few years, whereas now we know Madara was cooped up underground for decades.

The other thing that was weird to me was that the kyuubi's eyes didn't look like Obito's MS, and it obviously wasn't just a sharingan either. And now we know that Madara didn't have his sharingan either... he'd since given it to Yahiko or Nagato, etc. The whole dialogue was weird, knowing now that this is Obito. Unless it was Kishimoto using the Tobi secret, it seems a bit much to task us to use our imaginations and think it was Obito all that time. Put it like this... when Minato asked if he was Madara, the way the question was answered reminds me of Obito. Similarly to the way Minato was taunted when Tobi kidnapped Naruto. But the way Tobi spoke after their scuffle, and the wya he called fourth the nine-tails and taunted Kushina/Uzumaki seemed like Madara.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

watch the attack on the village the night that naruto was born

Intl Translator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner PEDROKUE's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, "OMAE", is used in japonese as a term of surprise, not exactly "you"...

So i guess that she didn't recognize Obito...

AND, even if she said really "you", she must be speaking about recognizing the sharingan, as she did with Sasuke at the start of Shippuden, talking about Madara looking to Sasuke eyes...

And about that phrase of Obito, maybe that's why he was already thinking about pretending to be Madara, or, he just wannted to hide himself...

But, nothing exclude the possibility of Madara use some "trading body" technique, then, him would dye to take Kyuubi Back and starts the plain to Obito...

But i steel believe that "OMAE" was just a surprising Term...nothing more....
    Last edited by PEDROKUE; October 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast