Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kyuubi recognized "Obito"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member silver_soul's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kyuubi recognized "Obito"

Maybe Obito really IS a direct descendant of Madara and that's what the kyuubi reacted to?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I have this theory that Zetsu is Madara's bunshin injected with Hashirama's DNA. And like any other bunshin, it has its summoner's chakra, aura, thoughts and memories. Maybe that's what the Kyuubi recognized.

My theory can be found here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...-a-single-body

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member GyoMasta's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh... how to put this... I was thinking about this, about what Kishimoto could ccome up with as an axplanation for Kyuubi recognizing Tobi/Obito.

Do you think that Kishi could say: "Well, Kyuubi was in Kushina and being sealed inside someone can see what the jinchuuriki can see, as shown with Minato and Kyuubi in Naruto. So Kyuubi just remembered seeing Obito through Kushina's eyes when she was with Team Minato for X reason and thus remembered Obito when he, as Tobi' entered the Inner Soul Realm of Kushina totake control of and unseal the beast" ? It would sound crappy and free, easy, cheap. But just in case I mention it. Because Kyuubi recognizing Tobi is a serious problem to what I consider to be non-sensical, absurd series of plotholes in Kishimot sensei. And since he seems to be trying to find excuses to fix them lately, I just anticipated one.

Counter argument to my "Kishi-sensei might do this satement": Kyuubi didn't recognized Sasuke when he entered Naruto's spirit world, he just noticed, from his eyes, that he was an Uchiha.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v34/c308/15.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v34/c308/17.html

Reply to the counter argument: "Yeah, but Kyuubi did recognize Minato both during the attack 16 years ago when Minato returned to the village
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/5.html

, and when he reappeared in Naruto: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c439/15.html , so he could have recognized Obito.

My real statement: This is all crap, Kishi doesn't care about consistency enough. Kyuubi shouldn't recognize Obito in Tobi, doesn't make sense. How does his memory works? Recognizing the obvious one to whom Kushina was married and who sealed him into Naruto...
    BUT Doesn't recognize someone Naruto spent years with and always dreams about and whom he fought against when overwhelming Naruto's body in The Valley of the End [Sasuke, that is]?
    Yet being able to recognize Obito post Hashirama-cell jellyfishication hidden behind a mask and under a coat?
    But he still remembers millenia old Rikudou Sennin?

I'm not Bill Gates, I can't buy it.

N.B.: This is an anticipation of a possible scenario that Kishimoto could come up with to explain troubles with the storyline of events and my possible come backs ti it.
    Peace, Your comments would be appreciated.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    ROTFL..I don't understand kyuubi's problem. Its pissed off at the host and pissed off at people who liberate it...like its constantly PMSing.
    im pretty sure Kurama was just sick and tired of people wanting to suppress him....call him a monster....and no matter how they said it ..be it nice like Mito or cruel like Madara they just wanting to control him because of his power .....i would be pissed to..
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    ROTFL..I don't understand kyuubi's problem. Its pissed off at the host and pissed off at people who liberate it...like its constantly PMSing.
    Kyuubi complained about it quite clearly - people were always trying to restrain him, they didn't even think about convincing him. No former jinchuuriki of Kyuubi saw him as a person. Naruto was the first one to do that, and to not stay at just words.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the most plausible explanations is that kurama recognised obito because of he has seen him before in the past thanks of him living inside kushina and of course obito and kushina knew eachother before the accident at kanabi bridge since she was his sensei wife and kurama once seeing tobi sharingan recognised obito's familiar chakra.we knoiw that a bijuu can see their host entire life like in a movie since they live inside them.do not forget the kiss between naru and sasu and kurama remembered that detail to naruto some chapters ago.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katon_style View Post
    One of the most plausible explanations is that kurama recognised obito because of he has seen him before in the past thanks of him living inside kushina and of course obito and kushina knew eachother before the accident at kanabi bridge since she was his sensei wife and kurama once seeing tobi sharingan recognised obito's familiar chakra.we knoiw that a bijuu can see their host entire life like in a movie since they live inside them.do not forget the kiss between naru and sasu and kurama remembered that detail to naruto some chapters ago.
    Gonna be disappointed if this is the case. Kurama could have spoiled this for Naruto a long time ago. "HE'S ONE OF YOUR DAD'S DEAD STUDENTS"

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Gonna be disappointed if this is the case. Kurama could have spoiled this for Naruto a long time ago. "HE'S ONE OF YOUR DAD'S DEAD STUDENTS"
    I's more dissapointing why zetsu continues calling obito by tobi's name since the begining of the series even when they are alone.lol remeber the panel after sasori being killed when zetsu and obito are alone and obito asking him if he could join akatsuki hahaha and even taking orders by him.we shouldn't forget other moments too when always they both are alone and zetsu calling him madara too lol.now that we know the story of obito and zetsu most of name refering dialogues between those two have been only TROLL

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems they are aware of an entity know as the "reader" and tried to hide Tobi identity from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3