Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Toshiro's chances against the Quincy

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toshiros chances

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    Toshiro will win 100% ... or the fans will stop reading bleach in japan
    LOL i was thinking the same thing. I thought Komamura would have been the first Captain to go but after seeing what happened to Byakuya I was whoa. He'll probably get into a tight spot, scream out for Hinamori, and then she shows up to save his ass and appears to be badass all along...

On a serious note though after todays chapter is he meets up with Bach or Bach ends up using that medallion while he's fighting a decent opponent he's screwed IMO.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toshiros chances

Quote Originally Posted by Bajan4eva1 View Post
    LOL i was thinking the same thing. I thought Komamura would have been the first Captain to go but after seeing what happened to Byakuya I was whoa. He'll probably get into a tight spot, scream out for Hinamori, and then she shows up to save his ass and appears to be badass all along...

On a serious note though after todays chapter is he meets up with Bach or Bach ends up using that medallion while he's fighting a decent opponent he's screwed IMO.
    Right, Hinamori appears, uses her bankai and surprise - that quincy can't steal another bankai. So Hinamori beats the SR. Trololo!
    But that'd be a good way to redeem herself after being smacked around permanently
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toshiro's chances against the Quincy

Toshiro doesn't stand a chance unless they find out how to prevent the bankai stealing.

The boy is nothing without it, he's probably the character who spam his bankai more often than all the captains together.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't see how Toshiro would stand any chance against his Bankai.If even Byakuya wasn't able to hold his ground,I seriously doubt Toshiro will,since he hasn't shown to be excellent at hand-to-hand combat or kido...his Bankai really was his greatest strength.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    I don't think it's a spoiler anymore since I am going to go back 3 weeks to the revelation of the Captain Commanders Bankai, if you don't wanna read anymore after this, plox don't

Anyway, on to the topic I wanted to discuss.
    Yamamotos bankai is pretty much the opposite of Toshiros, it's fire and it dries out all the air making Toshiros bankai and zanpaktou useless.
    This worries me, as you might have figured hes kind of a favorite of mine and with the attacking Quincy's strength and Toshiros young age this really gives me no hope of my favorite characters survival.
    Did Yamamoto doom Toshiro when he used his bankai?
    I have some thoughts on this,-
    When the Captain Commander used his bankai, the quincy that had Metalized toshiros bankai lost the ability to use it. had toshiro been using it, I think it would have gone also because it draws off of the moisture in the air... It was after seeing this that I realized toshiro would be at a disadvantage against a fire bankai.. unless there was a way for him to utilize moisture not dried up in the air.

Then it occured to me - He could use his zanpaktou to cut himself, injuring himself the same way the captain commanders bankai injures him. If toshiro used his very own blood to provide the moisture, he could have access to his blood ice bankai. I think this would work and perhaps when toshiro gets his bankai back or the medal is destroied that took it, he might be put in a situation where he has to try thinking outside the box to use his powers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

His chances against the Quincy? I'd say pretty heavily plot-armored...

I just hope it's a good battle.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say Hitsugaya has a slightly (only slightly) better chance against his bankai than most. In his fight with Harribel, she was clearly the stronger, yet he was still able to turn some of her water attacks against her. His bankai works by launching ice against him, the same as his shikai does, so he may still be able to redirect some of the enemy's ice and use it against him. Of course, the same applies to the enemy, even more so in fact.

Obviously his bankai can control ice more effectively than his shikai, so his enemy has the advantage. And if the Quincy uses his own abilities in conjunction with Daiguren Hyourinmaru, there's any number of ways Hitsugaya could lose.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2