Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Kage Summit Rematch

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kage Summit Rematch

Sasuke at his current level vs. the Gokage. This time each match is one on one, but there's no rest in between. Each match takes place in an identical room to the place Sasuke first fought Raikage and, if he makes it past one, he goes on to the next. The objective is to get through each room so that he can escape to follow Danzou.

Because it's a rematch, they all remember what abilities Sasuke can use... but he remembers what they can do aswell (but only the abilities he's seen). Again, no rest or healing in between fights.

Room 1: Raikage

Room 2: Gaara

Room 3: Mei

Room 4: Oonoki

Room 5: Tsunade (yeah yeah, I know Danzou was supposed to be there. But he's fought him once, but not Tsunade. Also, the fact that he'll be spent or dead by the time he reaches her means it'll be more of a fight, lmao.)

EDIT: I put the matches ofcourse, in the order of each Kage he fought. Luck of the draw. No giving him easy opponents just to make sure he gets past one.
    Last edited by ninjabot; September 28, 2012 at 08:40 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kage Summit Rematch

Raikage: Sasuke wins, because he has shown the ability to injure A and with EMS and his improved sussano, he will be able to defend his attacks and attack him with amaterasu shield

Gaara: Sasuke also wins this, he shown in his fight with kabuto that he can have sussan on for along time without strain, with his arrows amaterasu, and lightning style he will pull off this victory as well

Mei: Depending how fatigued he is i still see Sasuke pulling off the victory, a close victory tho because he just fought Raikage and Gaara

Oonoki: Now this is a fight that i dont see sasuke wining considering his fatigue, but who knows its hard to judge how great his stamina is now, and Oonokis back may start hurting sooo.....sasuke might take that chance to chidori the old fart haha

Tsunade: Sasuke is too worn out to put up a good fight by then and with tsunades regen ability sasuke will be defeated

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Raikage gets murdered now... on his own he's not strong enough to inflict some serious damage on a complete Susanoo. All he can do is dance around using his speed to try and wear Sasuke down by making him waste chakra on missed attacks. Problem though: Enton Amaterasu. Sasuke simply casts one Amaterasu and spreads it across the whole room, until Raikage doesn't have a place to run anymore. The fact he only has one arm now doesn't make it any better either.

2. If this was the desert it would be more of a match... simply put: I don't see any way for Gaara to stop Sasuke's Chakra-Ganmen with just the sand from his gourd... and creating more sand like he did against Kimimaro would take way to long. Sasuke runs though that room like the Unstopable Juggernaut.

3. Well, as we've seen, her attacks on her own aren't strong enough to deal significant enough damage to Susanoo... best she can hope for is push it around a bit. Since I doubt she's faster then Kakashi and Kakashi could avoid Sasuke's Susanoo arrows only thanks to Kamui, she's going to get impaled pretty soon.

4. Ok... the first real threat... the geezer can fly and one of his nukes probably holds enough power to vaporize Susanoo along with Sasuke. I'am not realy sure who would win this, but I guess it comes down to speed: whoever casts his Jutsu first and scores a hit will win. I'am giving this to Sasuke on the conjecture that Amaterasu or an Susanoo arrow can be fired more quickly then Jinton, which first needs to be formed like for example a Rasengan.

5. Are you sure this is so "lmao"? She's strong enough to shatter Susanoo and while she isn't a speedster she was still good enough to land hits on Madara. Add to that her Mitotic Regeneration turns her pretty much immortal for a relatively extended time-frame. She's definitely more of a threat then any other of the Kages except for Oonoki, because she's at least able to inflict damage and has the means to survive at least some of the Jutsu from Sasuke's arsenal.

Still... if she's light on fire with Amaterasu she probably can't do much, and the odds are obviously in favor of Sasuke... but in case Sasuke decides to use an arrow to take her out, she can play dead just like against Madara and maybe get in a decisive punch while Sasuke's guard is down... which is more of a chance then most of the other Kages can claim to possess.

Oh and btw. your list is missing the Gaikage.
    Last edited by LnDRash; September 28, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Raikage: Is this Raikage with two hands? Well not that it matters. Raikage has two options: 1)Try to fight Sasuke but inevitably get spanked(with ease might i add) or 2) Try to keep Sasuke on the defensive and make him waste as much chakra as possible. If Raikage gets all noble and takes one for the team he can really hurt Sasuke's chances of advancing all the way. Raikage couldn't hurt Sasuke but he can force Sasuke to use up his chakra by coating the field with enton, constantly putting up susanoo, and doing who knows what else to avoid getting his head ripped off.

Gaara: If this was a desert i would say he could push Sasuke to his limit and barely lose only because of kirin or some other raiton. BUT this is not the desert and therefor Sasuke should beat him with little to mid difficulty. Sorry Gaara

Mei: I still maintain that she is useless. She hasn't even got a flashback and she is about to die lol. This isn't a fight its a slaughter. Her main purpose should be to simply drain Sasuke's chakra if she can even do that.

Oonoki: I think Oonoki would give Sasuke a tough match even if it was a one on one fight. He could potentially turn Sasuke to dust whether he likes it or not. Madara's 20 Susanoo wood style clones were wtfpwned so i see no reason why he couldn't do the same thing to Sasuke. It comes down to a quick draw kinda thing. Can Sasuke Ama the old man before he is obliterated? Normally i would say he could but if all 3 of the previous Kage did their jobs then he should really be hurting for chakra by this point. I know Sasuke can spam enton but he has never been shown to "spam" Ama thus far. He has only used it once in every battle IIRC. He would have needed it to beat the 3 previous kage so him using it a fourth time is a bit much IMO. Im not sure he can get pass this one but if he does he should be drained in the next fight. I guess he can use genjutsu but what if the tsuchikage just decides to close his eyes and nuke the whole place guaranteeing he hits Sasuke? Yeah Ama is his best bet.

Big Boobs Tsuanade: She may be able to regenerate but i doubt she can regenerate faster than the time it would take for Amaterasu to burn through her. She could survive it if Sasuke hit her with it and stopped focusing but she doesn't have the speed or any distractions good enough to make him lose his focus. Luckily for her Sasuke should be close to dead by this point and unable to use Ama anymore. I guess he could genjutsu her but he might be so drained that its not enough to put her down and only stall her. The main problem is that i don't think he knows anything about Tsuanade other than she is a great med nin. If he tries to use Taijutsu and other non MS jutsu he might get one shotted by her. All she would have to do is tank a hit from him and then punch his lights out. Literally.

So final conclusion is that he for sure gets through the first 3 rounds. Its debatable if he can get through the fourth and i think he just gets his ass beat by Tsunade in the 5th round due to lack of chakra and knowledge.

On a side note am i the only one that thinks that if Sasuke and Danzo fought again(no prep, no intel, and no PIS) that Sasuke would have an EXTREMELY hard time and might not even win?
    Last edited by NinjaStar; September 28, 2012 at 10:04 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash
    5. Are you sure this is so "lmao"? She's strong enough to shatter Susanoo and while she isn't a speedster she was still good enough to land hits on Madara. Add to that her Mitotic Regeneration turns her pretty much immortal for a relatively extended time-frame. She's definitely more of a threat then any other of the Kages except for Oonoki, because she's at least able to inflict damage and has the means to survive at least some of the Jutsu from Sasuke's arsenal.
    Not to imply she sucks... just that Sasuke's moveset doesn't bode well for her fighting style. Also, she didn't punch through a fully armored Susanoo, it was just a complete Susanoo. She can probably knock him down, but if it's coated in Amaterasu it's not a good idea to go close. Since there are pillars and rubble everywhere her best bet would be to try to crush him with them... or atleast distract him with rubble before getting to his blindside and hitting him with a haymaker... that would only knock him down, but not fully destroy Susanoo.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash
    Oh yeah... but the fight'd be pretty anticlamactic.

Gaikage:"Sasuke!!! If I can't beat you with ONE TECHNIQUE... then I have to handstand-walk around Konoha 100 times!!!"
    *Sasuke uses Susanoo, tanks Asakujaku*
    Gaikage:"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" *walks around on hands while crying*

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar
    Can Sasuke Ama the old man before he is obliterated? Normally i would say he could but if all 3 of the previous Kage did their jobs then he should really be hurting for chakra by this point. I know Sasuke can spam enton but he has never been shown to "spam" Ama thus far.
    I believe they were referring to him firing an Amaterasu and then, using the launched flames to fire multiple Enton projectiles from wherever he wants. It would save him from having to use Susanoo too often. If necessary he could spam the Enton before dropping one new, actual Amaterasu to take advantage of the speed and power difference.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But isn't Enton just using existing Amaterasu flames? So he has to waste chakra to make the flames first. It would be different if the kages came to him in the same flame coated room but he has to remake the flames in every fight which is going to cost chakra and like i said Sasuke has never been shown to use Amaterasu that many more than once IIRC in a single fight. I do think he can use it a lot more now but how much it would drain him is speculation.

Also what i meant was Sasuke would NEED amaterasu to beat Oonoki. Everything else is either too slow, too ineffective, or doesn't have enough stopping power. Oonoki can "tank" an enton long enough to beat Sasuke.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Raikage - This is a close fight. Sasuke can't hit raikage with his amaterasu/enton nor sasuke can hit him with his susanoo arrows. And if this a rematch, then raikage would not be stupid enough to attack sasuke with his amaterasu shield head on. And judging from raikage's chakra capacity, he can escape on sasuke's attacks in a whole day. But for sasuke, he'll be defeated by raikage if he don't activate his susanoo. And we don't know exactly the new power of EMS. So until the new power of sasuke shown in the manga, he's still no match for raikage. And even if he can defeat raikage, his remaining chakra can't defeat Gaara.

Gaara - This is the end of line for sasuke. Sasuke's chakra isn't that great nor he has more chakra than gaara. Gaara can rape him all the way.

The thing is, if this is one on one, sasuke can defeat MEi, tsunade, and maybe gaara. But this fight, sasuke will going to fight the gokages one after the other. Which is for me is somehow impossible. He can't fight the 5 of them in a day. Because his chakra capacity isn't that great.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    I cried manly tears when I saw that episode of the Rock Lee spin-off, Gai as a Kage just... Just...

Is this a gauntlet-like thing?
    If so, I think it would go down like this:

-Raikage has really no way to hurt Sasuke, and all Sasuke has to do is lure him in and kill him with Amaterasu, which will slowly burn his body.
    We saw that Raikage's intelligence is near zero, and that, also against Madara, he needs Oonoki to be a threat to a Susano'o user.
    Add to that information on Sasuke's side and he can easily get past Raikage without wasting too much chakra.
    In a logic of a gauntlet match though Raikage would simply zoom around and dodge every attack Sasuke dishes out so he burn all his chakra, but not only is out of character, but he hasn't shown that kind of strategic intelligence ever
    -Gaara will be a tougher nut to crack, even outside a desert Gaara can still use his sand do defend/attack while he grinds other in the ground, he has enough sand to defend against an Amaterasu blitz and to try to block Susano'o hands to reach for his bow.
    If he wants to end it quickly Sasuke should draw his strongest Susano'o and spam Amaterasu Matagama all around as to limit Gaara's movements, while firing Amaterasu on him until he becomes a glass statue.
    Sasuke wins this, but he consumes a lot of chakra.
    -Mei would be one-shotted by a Susano'o arrow, which is sad.
    I doubt a Suiton or a Lava ninjutsu would block a Susano'o arrow, and her Lava attacks couldn't even melt Madara's skeleton Susano'o. In a team fight she would do great, in a 1 on 1?
    Not a chance.
    Sasuke wins this low diff.
    -Oonoki is where Sasuke stops, imho.
    Having knowledge on Sasuke, he will just take off and snipe him from a distance, Sasuke would waste all of his chakra to hit Oonoki and Oonoki can easily intercept any arrow goes his way with Jinton.
    His lightweight jutsu enables him major speed, and the moment Sasuke has to catch a break he's done for.
    In a straight up 1 on 1 I would still believe Oonoki to be slightly superior thanks to Jinton, with a tired/non 100% Sasuke I honestly can't see Sasuke winning.
    -Tsunade, for argument sake.
    She would be a giant threat... If Sasuke didn't have access to Amaterasu.
    A well-timed Amaterasu could catch Tsunade off-guard, and Sasuke could just lure her in a trap:
    have a normal Susano'o up, Tsunade goes to destroy it, Sasuke coates it with Amaterasu.
    Tsunade destroy it, Sasuke gets lightly injured, Tsunade hands are on fire. Her regenerating doesn't mean she doesn't feel pain, and you can't regenerate Amaterasu's wounds since it burns constantly until the target is consumed.
    Without Amaterasu then yes, it would be a way closer fight than just about anyone bar Oonoki.
    If she goes against an ultra tired Sasuke though I can see her winning this comfortably, or at worst ending it in a draw should Sasuke attempt a desperate last-resort Amaterasu

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke wins, only Oonoki can cause a problem since his Jinton was shown to completely damage a Susanoo (a non complete one, but still), none of the Kages have enough power to pierce through Susanoo

As for Tsunade with her Regeneration, it is useless, one strike with the Amaterasu sword, or the projectiles and she's over, she can regenerate as much as she want, the flames won't stop at all

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Raikage: I can see Raikage taking this. Sasuke can't beat what he can't hit. Raikage has more stamina, once Sasuke's chakra is too low to cast Susanno he is dead. Kazekage: Both have great defences but Sasuke has a more lethal offence. Sasuke takes this. Tsuchikage: He destroyed 25 Susanno's. He can destroy Sasuke. Tsuchikage takes this. Mizukage: She really doesn't stand a chance. Sasuke wins, Amaterasu, Arrows, Kirin etc take your pick.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar
    But isn't Enton just using existing Amaterasu flames? So he has to waste chakra to make the flames first. It would be different if the kages came to him in the same flame coated room but he has to remake the flames in every fight which is going to cost chakra and like i said Sasuke has never been shown to use Amaterasu that many more than once IIRC in a single fight. I do think he can use it a lot more now but how much it would drain him is speculation.
    It is using existing Amaterasu flames. But I can't for the life of me believe that it would cost too much chakra for him to use atleast 6 or 7 times. A near dead Itachi, who's stamina was inferior to Sasuke's managed to use 2 Susanoo, a Tsukuyomi, dozens of Genjutsu, Susanoo for a good couple of minutes, a bunshin or two (which splits chakra), and Goukakkyu before dying. And this version of Sasuke likely has more stamina even than back then (though he likely doesn't rival his CS2 stamina).

Inotherwords, one Amaterasu per room would be enough to set up an entire fight worth of Enton usage as well as prep a Kirin, so stamina shouldn't be too big of a deal, especially now that he's going into a fight knowing what level of strength is required to get the job done. He would only need Susanoo against Raikage and Tsunade, and potentially Gaara (Sasuke's still leagues faster than him, and the close quarters of the room they're fighting in gives him ways to stay on the offensive without setting himself up to be crushed by a tsunami of sand). And in those fights where he resorts to Susanoo then he doesn't even need Amaterasu as, he already has his Enton jewel to rely on for Enton.

Either way, I agree that Oonoki is the biggest threat here, but not that he is undefeatable with Sasuke's toolset. I think a tired Sasuke can't pull a win, but a fresh one would.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote Quote:
    Also what i meant was Sasuke would NEED amaterasu to beat Oonoki. Everything else is either too slow, too ineffective, or doesn't have enough stopping power. Oonoki can "tank" an enton long enough to beat Sasuke.
    Tank how? Surrounding himself with an earth golem? Because we've seen Amaterasu burn through stone fairly easily. It'd give him time to dodge, sure. But I have a hard time believing Sasuke's only answer to Oonoki would be Amaterasu, unless he was a mile away in the sky. And even then: hawks. The "cook" time of Jinton is the problem and, Sasuke's shunshin is a level of speed Oonoki hasn't had to deal with yet. With his aching back and the fact that nuking the whole room would likely kill him too, he'll have to resort to those smaller, pulverizing cubes rather than his Kamehame-ha type attacks for fear of his own life.
    Last edited by ninjabot; September 29, 2012 at 04:36 PM.

Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Ninjabot How would Susanno defeat Raikage? It wouldn't be able to hit him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Why, the same way any lumbering opponent manages to hit someone faster than them: with deciept. Drop Susanoo, prepare for Raikage to rush in, then summon Susanoo at the exact time he's going to be in range and BAM. Raikage hasn't shown speed faster than 1/1000th of a second (which is how fast Susanoo can be summoned as proven when Itachi blocked Kirin). Also, Sasuke can go straight to final form Susanoo in a blink of an eye so, if he watches Raikage perform an instant speed-blitz like he did the first time he fought Naruto... and the first time he fought Sasuke... and the first time he fought Madara... and the first time he fought Minato (both times actually, lol) then he can time the activation the exact moment that Raikage gets within range and graze him with an Enton Sword. Or, if he's moving too fast for Sasuke to use anything other than the regular skeletal version, then he simply backhands him into a wall with one hand, then grabs hold of him with the other (if Raikage doesn't recover in time).

Remember: it took TWO one hit kill nintaijutsu to break through the weakest form of Sasuke's Susanoo. No way in hell he's breaking through clothed form or final form. Also something to keep in mind: they're fighting in closer quarters. if Sasuke brings down everything around them then that would stop Raikage's movements long enough to grab hold of him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

You just stated in your OP that this fight takes place in an identical room to the place Sasuke first fought Raikage.

But does raikage and sasuke fought in some wide area? It's not a closer quarters. It's like a guest area of mifune's palace.

And As far as i can remember, t'was sasuke and mei who had a fight in a room.

Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Ninjabot
    Even if Sasuke can lure A in, what's to say Sasuke can then land a hit on him? The Raikage can dodge attacks at point blank range. Also Raikage has more stamina so he can endure a drawn out battle while Sasuke can't.

New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast