Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 274

Thread: Kage Summit Rematch

  1. #181
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Archea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/563/3

    Pretty sure Sasuke would get hit like that too, and he wouldn't be an Edo Tensei to boot. I don't really care about Raikage beating A since he's a taijutsu only user and Sasuke has his Susano'o. I don't think it would be a stretch to say that Madara's susano'o is probably ten times more durable than Sasuke's, and A cracked his first one with a simple body slam using gravity and a bit of his own strength.


    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-34416-1...apter-466.html

    That's how Sasuke loses to Onoki, simple as that. Sasuke had his chakras restored by Zetsu he would've used Amaterasu in that situation if he could have. IMHO sasuke shouldn't have prior knowledge on the Kages, because that is the deciding factor in most of these matches. That Jinton happened right then and there and Sasuke stood there and took it like a champ.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/575/10

    I'm pretty sure that was fast as well, seeing as he got up and literally spun around. Even if Sasuke wanted to try and avoid his Jinton I'm sure he couldn't avoid this all too well. Onoki's the freaking Tsuchikage how dare you guys bring up the roof caving in on his head, the man can lighten the weight of rocks and summon massive golems to defend himself and the other kages!
    Naruto's sealing-cloak is ugly, he needs to finish his chakra agreement with kyuubi already!

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #182
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Gaara doesn't technically have zero defense. I don't think it's as simple as sayin "lightning > earth so Sasuke wins!"
    Gaara's problem is that all of his techniques are earth element based. It's the same as Deidara. The moment it's countered there's no more option for him.

    Quote Quote:
    Raikage will be problematic though, because he's basically fast and has one of the best reflexes. Sasuke will have trouble hitting him, and I doubt Raikage will enter the fight with emotion that he did against Sasuke.
    Maybe, but I think Sasuke's smarts more than makes up for the gap in speed.

  4. #183
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Unless Sasuke constantly uses lightning Gaara still has options. Dense sand can withstand chidori, and Sasuke can't get to Gaara if he has to get through a very thick layer of sand. Hell, Sasuke can't use lightning to avoid being hit by Gaara's sand, he'd have to dodge it (which he should be able to do). Not to mention, Gaara can rip Sasuke out of Susano'o.

    Dunno, Raikage's not an idiot either.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  5. #184
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,040
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    1 needs handseals and its an OLD MAN and the other does not require handseals and its a VERY fast caracter from this manga.

    Now who do you think its going to shoot first? Oonoki OR Sasuke.

    But as the other poster you did not counter the argument. You just posted something close enough to a smug answer....

    If you people can tell me how can Oonoki release a jutsu faster then Sasuke can Amaterasu him i am open to it.
    Is that the reason why Kishimoto took his time to present this old man as a very fast character[using his light weight jutsu if you already forgot] capable of pulverizing masses of Sousano like in an instant too? Forming a ring with your fingers in front of you takes time for a ninja of hokage status? Don't make me laugh, your argument is weak. Who says Onoki can't have his hands ready for the attack too? What's there to counter? This is the twelfth page of this thread, nothing is unsaid now or did you pull out some new info from your imagination? There is nothing that hasn't been named/discussed/argued/counter-argued yet, so please don't post something like countering your posts, when it will lead to nothing, your opinion is clearly unchangable, which makes this post just as pointless as I have realized now. It takes a blink for Sasuke, but so does it for Onoki, who will launch his instant laser bearm the moment he sees Sasuke entering the room. Let me also remember you that this is the hokage of the earth village, capable of earth, wind, fire and dust releases, a closed stone room will be the smallest of problems for him.

    ---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    In a shoot off, Sasuke's attacks are more liable to hit Onoki and kill him before Onoki has the change to shoot his own attack off.

    Now unless you can prove some sort of argument that Sasuke won't use those techniques or Onoki's attacks are faster, then Onoki has no means to kill Sasuke before being killed himself.

    And already linked to two examples of Onoki using handsigns.
    I would like to know how you know that.

    Right back at you: Let's asume the hands for Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu are already in formation for jutsu release.
    Now unless you can prove some sort of argument that Onoki won't use those techniques or Sasuke's attacks are faster, then Sasuke has no means to kill Onoki before being killed himself.

    This is the man who admitted to have used Akatsuki for warship, why he be so idiotic to not use a trap this time, when he clearly knows that Sasuke will come to him. He should be capable of using some kind of jutsu to create different kinds of traps to pull him out. Even if earth is weak to lightning, he is capableo fire jutsu too, as well as the wind[>lightning]. Let's not make the characters dumber than Kishimoto makes them out to be to let his heroes shine.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  6. #185
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    I find it extremely funny that people think MS Sasuke can simply one shot a Kage then proceed to the next and one shot like he's walking over genin rank. That's one of the most messed up shit I've ever heard on Naruto forums.
    Sasuke is not gonna Raikage for obvious reasons
    Sasuke cannot even one shot Tsunade because of High speed reg & If he dares shunshin to her up close, he is asking for his death.
    Sasuke cannot one shot Onoki either. He's a kekkei genkai master of 3 elements(fire, earth & air) who as enough speed at his age to play around with deidara(someone who Sasuke could one shot)
    Sasuke isn't gonna one shot Mei nor Garra either.

    I want to ask a question... Why do people say Sasuke shunshin all that?

  7. #186
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,816
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I find it extremely funny that people think MS Sasuke can simply one shot a Kage then proceed to the next and one shot like he's walking over genin rank. That's one of the most messed up shit I've ever heard on Naruto forums.
    Sasuke is not gonna Raikage for obvious reasons
    Sasuke cannot even one shot Tsunade because of High speed reg & If he dares shunshin to her up close, he is asking for his death.
    Sasuke cannot one shot Onoki either. He's a kekkei genkai master of 3 elements(fire, earth & air) who as enough speed at his age to play around with deidara(someone who Sasuke could one shot)
    Sasuke isn't gonna one shot Mei nor Garra either.

    I want to ask a question... Why do people say Sasuke shunshin all that?
    Actually, Amaterasu for Tsunade and she's done
    Oonoki is troublesome I agree, and his Jinton is capable of " destroying " Susanoo, but I can't see him escaping from Amaterasu since he doesn't have Raikage's speed and reflexes
    Mei didn't show anything good too, Amaterasu and she's done
    Gaara can use Sands as much as he wants, can't do shit to his Susanoo, and I can already imagine how he'd pierce his sand defenses with the Amaterasu sword
    As for Raikage, he didn't show anything that could suggest piercing Susanoo, his speed is troublesome, but he lacks the strength to beat Sasuke

    Also comparing between CS2 Sasuke with normal Sharingan and EMS Sasuke is just wrong, it's like comparing an ant with an elephant, that's how terrifying an EMS is

  8. #187
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Actually, Amaterasu for Tsunade and she's done
    Oonoki is troublesome I agree, and his Jinton is capable of " destroying " Susanoo, but I can't see him escaping from Amaterasu since he doesn't have Raikage's speed and reflexes
    Mei didn't show anything good too, Amaterasu and she's done
    Gaara can use Sands as much as he wants, can't do shit to his Susanoo, and I can already imagine how he'd pierce his sand defenses with the Amaterasu sword
    As for Raikage, he didn't show anything that could suggest piercing Susanoo, his speed is troublesome, but he lacks the strength to beat Sasuke

    Also comparing between CS2 Sasuke with normal Sharingan and EMS Sasuke is just wrong, it's like comparing an ant with an elephant, that's how terrifying an EMS is
    Amaterasu can be sealed. Kakuro did it & Jiraiya did without effort. A 54 years of age legendary ninja like Tsunade who is a ninjustu & fuuinjutsu master should be more than able. What makes Amaterasu so dangerous is the speed which it travels in short distances & the special effects of being able burn for 7days & 7night if there is something to burn.

    The second factor will not occur to ninjutsu masters and especially fuuinjustu masters.

    Tsunade healing justu does not require her to use any hand seals and it's ability makes it so that she CANNOT died in battle unless she rans out of chakra.
    It's high speed instant regeneration.
    To take her out Sasuke will have to use other tactics to slow her down because "one-shot" is out of the question.

    Where did I compare CS2 Sasuke to MS Sasuke?

  9. #188
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,816
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Amaterasu can be sealed. Kakuro did it & Jiraiya did without effort. A 54 years of age legendary ninja like Tsunade who is a ninjustu & fuuinjutsu master should be more than able. What makes Amaterasu so dangerous is the speed which it travels in short distances & the special effects of being able burn for 7days & 7night if there is something to burn.

    The second factor will not occur to ninjutsu masters and especially fuuinjustu masters.

    Tsunade healing justu does not require her to use any hand seals and it's ability makes it so that she CANNOT died in battle unless she rans out of chakra.
    It's high speed instant regeneration.
    To take her out Sasuke will have to use other tactics to slow her down because "one-shot" is out of the question.

    Where did I compare CS2 Sasuke to MS Sasuke?
    Kankuro sealed it ? lolno, he just took the armor that was touched by it
    Jiraiya sealed it ? Yes, but how much time did it take him to do it, and what he sealed were basically leftovers of Amaterasu... Or are you saying that it can seal Amaterasu while Sasuke is launching it right ?

    Her regeneration jutsu is utterly useless, why ? Amaterasu's flame doesn't stop for seven days and seven nights, are you suggesting that Tsunade can keep her technique for that long ? Tsunade doesn't have : Raikage's speed and reflexes, Nagato's Shinra Tensei.

    Tsunade is just fodder for Sasuke, he'd one shot her with EASE, he wouldn't even need to bother with her
    You said Sasuke could not OS Deidara, that was Sasuke without EMS, with EMS, he's fucked easily...

    EMS is haxxed, if Sasuke fights with the Kage one at a time, he'd win, but him vs the 5 Kages nope obviously

  10. #189
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Amaterasu can be sealed. Kakuro did it & Jiraiya did without effort.
    Can you please show me the page where Kankuro sealed Amaterasu flames? Did I miss that?

    Jiraiyas sealing technique is useless during a fight. The advantages of Jiraiya back then were:
    • Jiraiya was not hit, lol. I would like to see someone using this sealing technique while his head is on fire...
    • There was no enemy/fight. No one attacking Jiraiya, while he sets up the sealing technique, which requires quite some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    What makes Amaterasu so dangerous is the speed which it travels in short distances & the special effects of being able burn for 7days & 7night if there is something to burn.
    Amaterasu doesn't travel, it's not a projectile. It ignites where the user is focusing with his eyes, nearly instant.

  11. #190
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Funny how people seem to have forgotten that Sasuke also has powerful genjutsus under his command too, meaning simply locking eyes with him can mean the end of the line.

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No. It's not the hand signs of jinton. Remember your second scan? Oonoki just blast madara's trees/metoer without forming a hand signs.

    And by the way, this is a rematch right? The kages knew sasuke's susanoo.

    If gaara knew that his sand isn't enough to counter sasuke's susanoo, then does he forbid to create as many sand as he wants while waiting for sasuke?

    And does oonoki can't ready his jinton at the door waiting for sasuke to show up? Or sasuke needs to shoot first before the kages could attack?
    That was the handsign of it. Assuming that just because we don't see handsigns each time is faulty reasoning, ala Chidori and various ninjutsus in Part Two.

    The Kages knowing about Susanoo means little in this situation. Nothing forbids anything, but stop trying to make it as if they normally do so. And by the same reasoning, Sasuke can use his chakra sight to see any traps beforehand and attack before he even got into the room. Such reasoning only complicates the situation. And again, you speak as if there will be much time to prepare. Also, Onoki's techniques are costly. He can't charge one without wasting a bunch of chakra. And as mentioned above, a single genjutsu would paralyze Onoki and stop him from being able to launch any technique.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Raikage will be problematic though, because he's basically fast and has one of the best reflexes. Sasuke will have trouble hitting him, and I doubt Raikage will enter the fight with emotion that he did against Sasuke.
    Sasuke would have trouble hitting Ee precisely, an AOE shot or two should work just fine. Even a miss would help by limiting the area Ee could run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archea View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/563/3

    Pretty sure Sasuke would get hit like that too, and he wouldn't be an Edo Tensei to boot. I don't really care about Raikage beating A since he's a taijutsu only user and Sasuke has his Susano'o. I don't think it would be a stretch to say that Madara's susano'o is probably ten times more durable than Sasuke's, and A cracked his first one with a simple body slam using gravity and a bit of his own strength.
    Um, Sasuke already showed he was capable of matching Ee and activating a defense against him in an instant, and that was before. Sasuke knows about Ee's speed now, meaning he has no mes to catch Sasuke off guard. And Sasuke's Susanoo has been shown comparably durable, taking several blows to break a riblet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archea View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-34416-1...apter-466.html

    That's how Sasuke loses to Onoki, simple as that. Sasuke had his chakras restored by Zetsu he would've used Amaterasu in that situation if he could have. IMHO sasuke shouldn't have prior knowledge on the Kages, because that is the deciding factor in most of these matches. That Jinton happened right then and there and Sasuke stood there and took it like a champ.
    So you're applying a tired Sasuke's action to this battle. Ridiculous. Aside from the fact that it showed by Susanoo fading away that Sasuke had used up the chakra given by the Zetsu, Sasuke's current abilities have become more refined since the summit. That's not even taking into account that Onoki looking at and locking eyes with Sasuke can prevent him from acting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archea View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/575/10

    I'm pretty sure that was fast as well, seeing as he got up and literally spun around. Even if Sasuke wanted to try and avoid his Jinton I'm sure he couldn't avoid this all too well. Onoki's the freaking Tsuchikage how dare you guys bring up the roof caving in on his head, the man can lighten the weight of rocks and summon massive golems to defend himself and the other kages!
    No it really wasn't, not no more then any other ninjutsu. We've seen, via Madara, that Dust release isn't fast enough to catch an Sharingan user off guard. If Madara can activate Hungry Path's ability against a "sneak attack", Sasuke can easily activate the "instantaneous" Amaterasu straight on. And you do realize that if Onoki is holding up the roof or such, then he wouldn't have access to his hands, right? Not that it mattes, because all the Kages are in different rooms, fighting separate battles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    I would like to know how you know that.

    Right back at you: Let's asume the hands for Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu are already in formation for jutsu release.
    Now unless you can prove some sort of argument that Onoki won't use those techniques or Sasuke's attacks are faster, then Sasuke has no means to kill Onoki before being killed himself.

    This is the man who admitted to have used Akatsuki for warship, why he be so idiotic to not use a trap this time, when he clearly knows that Sasuke will come to him. He should be capable of using some kind of jutsu to create different kinds of traps to pull him out. Even if earth is weak to lightning, he is capableo fire jutsu too, as well as the wind[>lightning]. Let's not make the characters dumber than Kishimoto makes them out to be to let his heroes shine.
    Know what, that Amaterasu and Susanoo's arrow is faster? We've seen and been told so several times in the series.

    The proof is the fact that due to the Sharingan, Sasuke will have forewarning and know what's up before Onoki, giving him the ability to react before Onoki does. Not to mention that while Onoki has to wait til Sasuke shows himself, Sasuke can attack before he becomes visible to Onoki, due to chakra sight. Sasuke can enter the rooms from at least any three sides, and Onoki would have no way to know where exactly Sasuke will come in from.

    Idiotic? I must have missed the part in the series where Onoki was shown preparing beforehand for say the fight with his mentor or the other Edo summons. He's never shown such a thing, so why should I presume that he'll do so here. I'm not making him any dumber or such then we've seen him be. At least Sasuke has a history of using his MS techniques straight off the bat, not to mention genjutsu. The argument that he "must have some kind of technique" doesn't work. Unless you can specifically say what he could attempt, you're just making things up. I could just as easily presume that after dealing with Ee, Sasuke hangs back in that room and using his Enton ability to send a wave of Amaterasu flames through to the other rooms to weaken the other Kages before he confronts them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I find it extremely funny that people think MS Sasuke can simply one shot a Kage then proceed to the next and one shot like he's walking over genin rank. That's one of the most messed up shit I've ever heard on Naruto forums.
    Sasuke is not gonna Raikage for obvious reasons
    Sasuke cannot even one shot Tsunade because of High speed reg & If he dares shunshin to her up close, he is asking for his death.
    Sasuke cannot one shot Onoki either. He's a kekkei genkai master of 3 elements(fire, earth & air) who as enough speed at his age to play around with deidara(someone who Sasuke could one shot)
    Sasuke isn't gonna one shot Mei nor Garra either.

    I want to ask a question... Why do people say Sasuke shunshin all that?
    Hardly funny. Ee already showed he can't deal with Amaterasu once it's on him, that he'll basically be dead. Unless Tsunade activates it beforehand, she wouldn't have regeneration and even then, simply for her head would likely finish her off. Onoki's not that fast in launching techniques, which is the only speed that matters against Sasuke here. Mei has no answer for anything Sasuke has, and it's been shown that Sasuke is capable of dealing with Gaara with his regular techniques.

    Also, Sasuke has shunshin multiple times. He's noted for his speed.

  12. #191
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Kankuro sealed it ? lolno, he just took the armor that was touched by it
    Jiraiya sealed it ? Yes, but how much time did it take him to do it, and what he sealed were basically leftovers of Amaterasu... Or are you saying that it can seal Amaterasu while Sasuke is launching it right ?

    Her regeneration jutsu is utterly useless, why ? Amaterasu's flame doesn't stop for seven days and seven nights, are you suggesting that Tsunade can keep her technique for that long ? Tsunade doesn't have : Raikage's speed and reflexes, Nagato's Shinra Tensei.

    Tsunade is just fodder for Sasuke, he'd one shot her with EASE, he wouldn't even need to bother with her
    You said Sasuke could not OS Deidara, that was Sasuke without EMS, with EMS, he's fucked easily...

    EMS is haxxed, if Sasuke fights with the Kage one at a time, he'd win, but him vs the 5 Kages nope obviously
    Ok Kankuro didn't seal it, he used his chakra to remove the armor. Anyway, Amatersu is not ending someone who has instant reg.
    Her reg isn't useless because she's gonna seal amaterasu one way or the other.

    ---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Can you please show me the page where Kankuro sealed Amaterasu flames? Did I miss that?

    Jiraiyas sealing technique is useless during a fight. The advantages of Jiraiya back then were:
    • Jiraiya was not hit, lol. I would like to see someone using this sealing technique while his head is on fire...
    • There was no enemy/fight. No one attacking Jiraiya, while he sets up the sealing technique, which requires quite some time.


    Amaterasu doesn't travel, it's not a projectile. It ignites where the user is focusing with his eyes, nearly instant.
    I know it doesn't travel at short range(it appears instantly) but it does at long range

  13. #192
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,816
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Quote:
    Ok Kankuro didn't seal it, he used his chakra to remove the armor. Anyway, Amatersu is not ending someone who has instant reg.
    Her reg isn't useless because she's gonna seal amaterasu one way or the other.
    " One way or the other "

    Pretty much sums your argument... You have no argument, no proofs, you assume that Tsunade is gonna bring a sealing jutsu out of her ass to seal Amaterasu

  14. #193
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Hardly funny. Ee already showed he can't deal with Amaterasu once it's on him, that he'll basically be dead. Unless Tsunade activates it beforehand, she wouldn't have regeneration and even then, simply for her head would likely finish her off. Onoki's not that fast in launching techniques, which is the only speed that matters against Sasuke here. Mei has no answer for anything Sasuke has, and it's been shown that Sasuke is capable of dealing with Gaara with his regular techniques.

    Also, Sasuke has shunshin multiple times. He's noted for his speed.
    Raikage is all nintaijustu so what's ur point?
    Sasuke used shunshin(high speed movement) against Deidara but he couldn't hit While Naruto did the samething to Deidara and gave him a punch to the face.

    ---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    " One way or the other "

    Pretty much sums your argument... You have no argument, no proofs, you assume that Tsunade is gonna bring a sealing jutsu out of her ass to seal Amaterasu
    Of course not ^_^. I try to think like Kishi. I try to think how he would set the battle(cause afterall we have being reading/buying is product for over 10 years). Kishi would never enable Sasuke one shot any Kage easily(atleast until he masters EMS). Anyone who follows the manga should know that.

    And besides Amatersu has a flaw. It is only instant in very short range & it requires the user to focus on the target. Hard to focus on a moving target.

  15. #194
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,816
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post

    ---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

    Of course not ^_^. I try to think like Kishi. I try to think how he would set the battle(cause afterall we have being reading/buying is product for over 10 years). Kishi would never enable Sasuke one shot any Kage easily(atleast until he masters EMS). Anyone who follows the manga should know that.

    And besides Amatersu has a flaw. It is only instant in very short range & it requires the user to focus on the target. Hard to focus on a moving target.
    That doesn't count, you could use that kind of logic to try to guess what would happen in the manga yes, but in this section, match ups are made, and we debate using what data we have, so anything that wasn't show in the manga, it's not an argument

    Blame Kishi for not showing us Tsunade using some sealing techniques, or not showing us what is Minato's affinity etc etc

  16. #195
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Raikage is all nintaijustu so what's ur point?
    Sasuke used shunshin(high speed movement) against Deidara but he couldn't hit While Naruto did the samething to Deidara and gave him a punch to the face.
    The point is that once he's lit on fire, he's dead. Even if he's still breathing, he has no way to get the flames off and will eventually be burnt to death. So he's pretty much as good as dead. And Sasuke didn't hit Deidara because he wanted to ask Deidara questions. He outright mentions that a moment later. Aside from the fact that Deidara specifically speaks about Sasuke's speed, we know from Tsunade that even keeping up with regular Ee is a considerable feat, which Sasuke had no trouble doing.

New Reply
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts