Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 274

Thread: Kage Summit Rematch

  1. #211
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Ok Kankuro didn't seal it, he used his chakra to remove the armor. Anyway, Amatersu is not ending someone who has instant reg.
    Her reg isn't useless because she's gonna seal amaterasu one way or the other.
    Ok let me get this straight you are telling me Tsunade is going to use the sealing tech that she never never showed to have with the HUGE scroll on her back that she does not have to seal the amaterasu that is boiling her eyes, brain, lungs, hearth and so on constantly and then her healing factors regenerate back? Heh even the scrolls that she does not have to seal the fire would be burned off...

    @Schabrak


    Dude Oonoki is not a fast caracter when it comes to limbs movement and jutsu activation. He is an old man, he even has horbile back pains... He is fast when in the air but even then and he is not anywhere close to Raikage in speed to dodge Amaterasu.
    He needs handseals to shoot Jinton even if we asume he is as fast as Sasuke and he is not. Sasuke does not need handseals.. He can't shoot first, he would have an Amaterasu in his face before doing that... Not to mencion that if he looks at Sasuke he would be drooling on the floor from the genjutsu that just incapacitated him.
    Last edited by xXan; October 20, 2012 at 04:07 PM.

  2. #212
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,040
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    I thought we were over that dude stuff...

    You brilliantly ignored the part about having his hands prepared/the preform of the jinton already between his hands waiting to be released. I will gladly wait for a panel or sentence in the Manga to counter that possibility.

    There is a big difference between Raikage, who hasn't shown any clone jutsu or distraction tactics to the sly Onoki, capable of spawning massive golems or able to move in any direction he wants, not hindered by gravity.

    The last part of your post is nothing but weak, nothing new, just throwing jutsu into the void. So a good MS user should be capable of frying the tsuchikage on the spot because of either amaterasu or tsukiyume? Oo because that's exactly the reason he would win from reading your post. The cicle begins anew, this is getting boring as...
    Last edited by Schabrak; October 23, 2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Auto correct my ass
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  3. #213
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak
    You brilliantly ignored the part about having his hands prepared/the preform of the jinton already between his hands waiting to be released. I will gladly wait for a panel or sentence in the Manga to counter that possibility.
    This should count: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/17

    At any moment grandpa's back is gonna give out. Maybe while trying to dodge an attack. Maybe while trying to fire a jinton. Perfectly canon.

  4. #214
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Archea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/5

    I love how people call Onoki slow when he was able to beat Muu to the ground.
    Naruto's sealing-cloak is ugly, he needs to finish his chakra agreement with kyuubi already!

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #215
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Archea View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/5

    I love how people call Onoki slow when he was able to beat Muu to the ground.
    So yo are telling us Naruto is going to pop here, hit Sasuke (and he is not going to use Susano) with a Rasengan and then Oonoki is going to blast him as he has the time?
    Not only that even Muu was hit by Naruto just pages before as he was tring to do a Jinton:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/3

    All Naruto did is extend his chakra hand... Seriously. Take note Naruto did this AFTER Muu did the handseals... The Jinton was powering up as Naruto jumped.
    He was starting the jinton here (after the handseals even):
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/2
    Then Naruto jumped the distance and hit him.

    @Schabrak

    You are free to provide evidence on how Oonoki is countering Amaterasu or how he can fire his Jinton faster... Summoning whatever would imply he needs time, also Sasuke trows a firewall (made from Amaterasu) the size of a bulding at Oonoki. He is not dodging anything, he is not "cloning" his way out or anything.

    Again its fight starts:
    Sasuke: AMATERASU!
    Now you are free from here to tell me how Oonoki is countering. Use the above thing i said about Sasuke (the Amaterasu part) and then add Oonoki's action that would counter it. As long as you can't provide this counter Oonoki DIES. Even if he can blow the planet or the galaxy appart but he does not have the ability to tank/dodge/take an action before/whatever an Amaterasu he DIES.

    PS. If we really got to the point that even DUDE offends you people... Well you can imagine me shaking my head in disbelieve at this point... Seriously its a common word, i really keep forgeting some people have a problem with something like this. What is next the word "people" is racist?
    Last edited by xXan; October 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM.

  7. #216
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    @xxan

    You don't understand at all. What archea means is that oonoki was flying at the back of naruto. When naruto hit muu with his rasengan, muu flew a kilometers away from naruto, gaara and oonoki. Ad yet oonoki is already at the back of muu sealing his body. That's what he means, oonoki isn't that slow just because he's a freaking old man.

    Look at your scan, does muu used a hand signs for his jinton? No. He just activate his jinton without usng any hand signs.

    So,

    Sasuke : (bleeding his eye and focus to oonoki's face) then, AMATERASU.......... (how many seconds is that? 3 or 4? So it's not that instantaneous.)
    Oonoki : (manipulate his chakra nature) dust element...... boom. Sasuke is already dead in molecular level before he can shoot his amaterasu.

    The thing is, oonoki can activate his dust element in just 1 - 2 seconds.

    While sasuke need to bleed first and focus before he can shoot his bloody amaterasu.

    Honestly, your arguments are becoming more and more ridiculous. That's why I can't help myself but to reply to your post.

    Are you really serious about this stuff?

    1. Sasuke can throw a firewall made up of amaterasu.
    2. Sasuke can throw the amaterasu as big as a building.

    Is that even exist in kishi's manga?

    When sasuke and itachi fought kabuto, sasuke used his amaterasu to burn the entire kabuto's web. And not that sasuke burn the wall, creating a firewall of amaterasu. Well, not unless, you got a proof. Then show it to this thread.
    Last edited by marshall313; October 23, 2012 at 03:14 AM.

  8. #217
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    @marshall313

    We already KNOW Oonoki is fast in the air(chasing Deidara). Here he is INSIDE A CLOSED ROOM. Not only that he is NOT fast enough to dodge Amaterasu even in the air. Another part you don't understand is that not his ability to fly is what its debated. His ability to create HANDSIGNS and releasing the jutsu before he get's hit is what it is in question.

    Most of the caracters are NOT showed making handsigns even if they do need them. This is about Kishi saving panels. Naruto needs a clone to do Rasengan in SM but he hit Robot realm with a rasengan and nobody showed a clone. This does not mean anything. Even asuming he does not need handseals a Jinton powerup takes to much time before its fired. The user needs to hold his hands togeder and then create that shape between his hands before releasing it.
    But he does need them:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/466/14
    Middle right panel, he does the handseals. Not all of them are showed obviously unless you whant a manga full of handseal panels but he DOES need handseals. How many and what are those i got no idea.

    Sasuke was able to shoot Amaterasu at Danzo as this guy was in the air before he got to the ground... In MID AIR. Its faster then Oonoki doing handseals, charging the blast and then releasing it. Naruto was able to JUMP and Rasengan Muu even after Muu initiated the blast first.

    Yeah Sasuke showed to be able to expand Amaterasu to something the size of a building. He showed this feat vs Bee. Its manga fact. Also no, it expanded before covering Bee.
    Last edited by xXan; October 23, 2012 at 04:57 AM.

  9. #218
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @marshall313

    We already KNOW Oonoki is fast in the air(chasing Deidara). Here he is INSIDE A CLOSED ROOM. Not only that he is NOT fast enough to dodge Amaterasu even in the air. Another part you don't understand is that not his ability to fly is what its debated. His ability to create HANDSIGNS and releasing the jutsu before he get's hit is what it is in question.
    Actually this too is an assumption, since we never saw Amaterasu hitting Oonoki.
    Let's not treat personal beliefs as facts.

    Also Jinton's only handsign is putting hands together, which I believe can be done just as fast as Sasuke can turn his eye into a Mangekyo eye.

    Who is faster, someone who has to activate his eyes, bleed and shoot a jutsu or someone who can shoot a jutsu simply by putting hands together?
    Just saying, many were showed to make several handsigns in the space of 1-2 seconds.

  10. #219
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,040
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

    @Schabrak

    You are free to provide evidence on how Oonoki is countering Amaterasu or how he can fire his Jinton faster... Summoning whatever would imply he needs time, also Sasuke trows a firewall (made from Amaterasu) the size of a bulding at Oonoki. He is not dodging anything, he is not "cloning" his way out or anything.

    Again its fight starts:
    Sasuke: AMATERASU!
    Now you are free from here to tell me how Oonoki is countering. Use the above thing i said about Sasuke (the Amaterasu part) and then add Oonoki's action that would counter it. As long as you can't provide this counter Oonoki DIES. Even if he can blow the planet or the galaxy appart but he does not have the ability to tank/dodge/take an action before/whatever an Amaterasu he DIES.

    PS. If we really got to the point that even DUDE offends you people... Well you can imagine me shaking my head in disbelieve at this point... Seriously its a common word, i really keep forgeting some people have a problem with something like this. What is next the word "people" is racist?
    I am free to provide? You are free to reread the manga and remember some doton jutsu and give some good argument why it's not Onoki shooting first. What? You have none? I'm so sorry.

    Wrote a list of jutsu to counter Sasuke and his jutsu only to be deleted by accident, so fuck me. :/ Try looking at a list doton jutsu and you will see that will be absolutely NO problem for Onoki to hinder Sasuke from looking at him directly, to create a room big enough for a couple of soccer fields, to coat his body with stone to hinder Amaterasu from touching him. Start to think before you write any more nonsense.

    I will post some anyway(I asume he can use most earth based technques for obvious reasons:
    • Iwa Bunshin no Jutsu: The usual clones, even if Sasuke can see through them, it doesn't stop those from working for him, distracting Sasuke
    • Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi: to open up the room, causing a distraction, blind Sasuke for a moment.
    • Doton: Ganchūsō/Doryūson: Can be thrown at Sasuke after increasing the weight.
    • Doton: Dochūsenkō/Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu: Moving underground/in the wall/up in the ceiling, so Amaterasu can't touch him.
    • Doton: Arijigoku: Takes away the ground, does Sousanoo fly too?
    • Doton: Yomi Numa: swamp jutsu to slow him down, stopping him from using
    • Doton: Chidōkaku: Broadens the room significantly, makes your room argument void.
    • Doton: Doroku Gaeshi/Doryū Heki/Doryū Jōheki: Creates a wall, so Sasuke can't spam Amaterasu everywhere.
    • Doton: Kengan no Jutsu: Cloaks him with stone, so amaterasu won't reach him for a while enabling him to go into close-combat or do any jutsu he wants.
    • Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu: Close Sasuke in, leeching his chakra, if he's capable of using it. Taking away as much chakra as possible will be his main goal as in the Raikage fight, so Sousano will have to end, crippling Sasuke for a deadly strike.
    • + unseen Futon or Katon jutsu.

    This is Onoki, capable of manipulating earth to a unbelievable degree, capable of hiding, of increasing the space in the room as well as closing it in to his pleasure, capable of turning the weight of massive stone to nearly nothing and in reverse. For the XX time, stop degrading him into a fodder character, because that's what he seems to be, "dying the very moment Sasuke enters the rooms and rapes him with amaterasu." It's like Onoki will be waiting meditating for his imminent death. Such a situation is clearly.

    I'm not saying it's an easy win or that Onoki wins, only that you're exaggerate Sasuke's powers so much, that your arguments appear to be ridiculous.

    P.S.: Stop calling me dude or don't you know what respect is for? I don't want to be called a name, which origin may lie in "fool". Some may like to be called so, I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

    Sasuke was able to shoot Amaterasu at Danzo as this guy was in the air before he got to the ground... In MID AIR. Its faster then Oonoki doing handseals, charging the blast and then releasing it. Naruto was able to JUMP and Rasengan Muu even after Muu initiated the blast first.
    Danzou != Naruto, it's as easy as that. Don't compare one of top 3 characters in speed to an old ninja. You know that when they jump into the air, they don't have control over how fast they fall due to gravity. If one is dumb enough to jump to high, it's their own problem. Also remember that it was RS Naruto using special hands to actually touch Muu, not Naruto himself, so what's your argument again?

    Some characters speak volumes within seconds in this manga, most jump and move faster than any human will ever be able to do, I wouldn't base my arguments on the time it takes them to form one or two hand signs, with jinton it being none/one as it's just a circle from which he projects the jutsu from. Or is it called tiger, dragon, horse,... ? I don't think it's any of those.
    Last edited by Schabrak; October 23, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  11. #220
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Archea View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553/5

    I love how people call Onoki slow when he was able to beat Muu to the ground.
    Flaw reasoning, being as we have no idea when Onoki actually moved. Last shown before Naruto even hit Muu.

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Sasuke : (bleeding his eye and focus to oonoki's face) then, AMATERASU.......... (how many seconds is that? 3 or 4? So it's not that instantaneous.)
    Oonoki : (manipulate his chakra nature) dust element...... boom. Sasuke is already dead in molecular level before he can shoot his amaterasu.

    The thing is, oonoki can activate his dust element in just 1 - 2 seconds.

    While sasuke need to bleed first and focus before he can shoot his bloody amaterasu.

    Honestly, your arguments are becoming more and more ridiculous. That's why I can't help myself but to reply to your post.

    Are you really serious about this stuff?

    1. Sasuke can throw a firewall made up of amaterasu.
    2. Sasuke can throw the amaterasu as big as a building.

    Is that even exist in kishi's manga?

    When sasuke and itachi fought kabuto, sasuke used his amaterasu to burn the entire kabuto's web. And not that sasuke burn the wall, creating a firewall of amaterasu. Well, not unless, you got a proof. Then show it to this thread.
    Sasuke's eyes bleeding are not a separate thing from shooting Amaterasu, they happen at the same time. Both Itachi and Sasuke have shown that recently. Nor has Onoki or even Muu ever shot off his attacks "instantly". Heck, he "surprise attack" Madara from behind and Madara still had time to turn and react. because you seem to be forgetting, that in addition to it does requiring handsigns, it also must first be grown to full size before being used.

    Sasuke made a wall of flames against Kabuto and one nearly as big as the Hachibi against Kirabi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Actually this too is an assumption, since we never saw Amaterasu hitting Oonoki.
    Let's not treat personal beliefs as facts.

    Also Jinton's only handsign is putting hands together, which I believe can be done just as fast as Sasuke can turn his eye into a Mangekyo eye.

    Who is faster, someone who has to activate his eyes, bleed and shoot a jutsu or someone who can shoot a jutsu simply by putting hands together?
    Just saying, many were showed to make several handsigns in the space of 1-2 seconds.
    Onoki showed handsigns for it the first time he used it and another time. It not requiring handsigns would go against the whole point with the Rasengan being so special due to it's no-handsign shape manipulation.

    And the activating his eyes, bleeding, and shooting aren't separate things. They happen in the same moment. Amaterasu is faster then Hungry Path's ability and we all saw how fast that was in regards to Onoki's attacks. If Madara can react from behind to Onoki's attack, then Sasuke can take him straight on, especially since Sasuke has the edge in this situation. Not only does Sasuke have the benefit of Onoki having to see him to actually attack, meaning making himself open to a genjutsu, but Sasuke would be able to see within the room and prepare before Onoki knows from which wall he's appearing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    I will post some anyway(I asume he can use most earth based technques for obvious reasons:
    • Iwa Bunshin no Jutsu: The usual clones, even if Sasuke can see through them, it doesn't stop those from working for him, distracting Sasuke
    • Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi: to open up the room, causing a distraction, blind Sasuke for a moment.
    • Doton: Ganchūsō/Doryūson: Can be thrown at Sasuke after increasing the weight.
    • Doton: Dochūsenkō/Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu: Moving underground/in the wall/up in the ceiling, so Amaterasu can't touch him.
    • Doton: Arijigoku: Takes away the ground, does Sousanoo fly too?
    • Doton: Yomi Numa: swamp jutsu to slow him down, stopping him from using
    • Doton: Chidōkaku: Broadens the room significantly, makes your room argument void.
    • Doton: Doroku Gaeshi/Doryū Heki/Doryū Jōheki: Creates a wall, so Sasuke can't spam Amaterasu everywhere.
    • Doton: Kengan no Jutsu: Cloaks him with stone, so amaterasu won't reach him for a while enabling him to go into close-combat or do any jutsu he wants.
    • Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu: Close Sasuke in, leeching his chakra, if he's capable of using it. Taking away as much chakra as possible will be his main goal as in the Raikage fight, so Sousano will have to end, crippling Sasuke for a deadly strike.
    • + unseen Futon or Katon jutsu.

    This is Onoki, capable of manipulating earth to a unbelievable degree, capable of hiding, of increasing the space in the room as well as closing it in to his pleasure, capable of turning the weight of massive stone to nearly nothing and in reverse. For the XX time, stop degrading him into a fodder character, because that's what he seems to be, "dying the very moment Sasuke enters the rooms and rapes him with amaterasu." It's like Onoki will be waiting meditating for his imminent death. Such a situation is clearly.

    I'm not saying it's an easy win or that Onoki wins, only that you're exaggerate Sasuke's powers so much, that your arguments appear to be ridiculous.
    Except that it would be an easy battle for Sasuke simply due to what he possesses. Onoki doesn't have anything to prolong the battle: no genjutsu counter, meaning the instant he looks at Sasuke, Sasuke can take him down. No blitzing speed, meaning Sasuke will have no trouble keeping him in his sight. No sensing ability, meaning he won't know Sasuke is there until Sasuke actually makes an appearance, whereas Sasuke can attack before he even gets in the room. Onoki has nothing to keep him from being taken out early in the fight.

  12. #221
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Archea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    So no matter what may have happened during his fight with A, Sasuke is going to come in already spamming amaterasu. In a perfect scenario Sasuke can one shot Onoki with an amaterasu, in another perfect scenario Onoki could've one shotted Madara as well.

    Fine I'll give you the Amaterasu to the face, does that stop Onoki from still killing Sasuke with dust release cause he should've release it the very NEXT second? Let's say the two attacks are released with Amaterasu slipping by Dust release and catching Onoki, will Sasuke be able to dodge the dust release or does he die as well?
    Naruto's sealing-cloak is ugly, he needs to finish his chakra agreement with kyuubi already!

  13. #222
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,040
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Flaw reasoning, being as we have no idea when Onoki actually moved. Last shown before Naruto even hit Muu. .
    He moved there before he even knew how the rasengan would work or where it would shoot Muu to? More like a sketchy counter-argument from yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    because you seem to be forgetting, that in addition to it does requiring handsigns, it also must first be grown to full size before being used.
    What's stoping him from having it ready for the fight?

    Don't care about the size of Amaterasu, never questioned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Onoki showed handsigns for it the first time he used it and another time. It not requiring handsigns would go against the whole point with the Rasengan being so special due to it's no-handsign shape manipulation.

    Which hand signs exactly? I see eh... not a single one, only one circle to form the jutsu before shoting it off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    And the activating his eyes, bleeding, and shooting aren't separate things. They happen in the same moment. Amaterasu is faster then Hungry Path's ability and we all saw how fast that was in regards to Onoki's attacks. If Madara can react from behind to Onoki's attack, then Sasuke can take him straight on, especially since Sasuke has the edge in this situation. Not only does Sasuke have the benefit of Onoki having to see him to actually attack, meaning making himself open to a genjutsu, but Sasuke would be able to see within the room and prepare before Onoki knows from which wall he's appearing.

    Except that it would be an easy battle for Sasuke simply due to what he possesses. Onoki doesn't have anything to prolong the battle: no genjutsu counter, meaning the instant he looks at Sasuke, Sasuke can take him down. No blitzing speed, meaning Sasuke will have no trouble keeping him in his sight. No sensing ability, meaning he won't know Sasuke is there until Sasuke actually makes an appearance, whereas Sasuke can attack before he even gets in the room. Onoki has nothing to keep him from being taken out early in the fight.
    Madara != Sasuke. Let's keep it there. I assume Madara would have killed Kabuto in mere seconds, something that took some effort for the Uchicha bros[edit: yeah I forgot that they didn't want to kill him, doesn't stop them from struggling and cutting parts of him in half, like in a normal battle. Also let's not forget the convient deus ex machina sharingan jutsu out of nowhere.]. Not only had Madara the genes of both[which gives him sensory abilities too as far as I know from Hashirama], he has decades more of experience and is on a totally different league than we have ever seen coming from Sasuke. Guys/gals, please, wake up from your Sasuke fanfiction.

    By not looking in the eyes, please don't play dumb here. He can shoot a massive jinton without looking him in the face, he just has to glimpse on him or know that he's in that direction and shoot, just as he did in the Madara fight and the room as well as every other room in the building would be reduced to nothing.

    No blitzing, but fast anyway, what stops him from using the jutsu mentioned above[nice move to ignore every single one, a bit disappointed to get such a reaction from a mod though] to shield himself, open up the room or create distractions. It's funny that Sasuke can just instant hit him coming into the room, without giving any chance to prepare. How ridiculous is that? That's the most deficient argument of yours, it's time for you to acknowledge that.

    Archea
    He would obviously escape, you will get no other answer from xXan or RK. I will see this prediction come true tomorrow at the latest.
    Last edited by Schabrak; October 23, 2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: minor mistakes
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  14. #223
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Jinton jutsu do not use hand sign. Saying it use Hand Sign, when even on manga that kishi draw from muu to oonoki and how many time oonoki used his jinton..There is no hand sign.

    Jinton Jutsu would wipe out that small Room. -.- We already saw how big jinton Oonoki can make.

    Look closely how big this entire mokuton + flower + Pollen
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/575/3

    Look here when that entire mokuton was burning. You can see Jinton here.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/575/10

    A single mokuton tree was already dwarfing their size. Look there closely how many Mokuton there that been vaporized.

    He can even Push the Fire itself. look here closely a single mokuton is bigger than this kages.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/575/11

    If oonoki fire off this jutsu at the start. Sasuke would be goner..

  15. #224
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,816
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    @Schabrak

    The Uchiha bros would've killed Kabuto anytime anyday... The fight lasted because they needed Kabuto alive, Sasuke alone had more than enough jutsus to kill Kabuto, let's not talk about Itachi too

  16. #225
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Flaw reasoning, being as we have no idea when Onoki actually moved. Last shown before Naruto even hit Muu.

    Sasuke's eyes bleeding are not a separate thing from shooting Amaterasu, they happen at the same time. Both Itachi and Sasuke have shown that recently. Nor has Onoki or even Muu ever shot off his attacks "instantly". Heck, he "surprise attack" Madara from behind and Madara still had time to turn and react. because you seem to be forgetting, that in addition to it does requiring handsigns, it also must first be grown to full size before being used.

    Sasuke made a wall of flames against Kabuto and one nearly as big as the Hachibi against Kirabi.

    Onoki showed handsigns for it the first time he used it and another time. It not requiring handsigns would go against the whole point with the Rasengan being so special due to it's no-handsign shape manipulation.

    And the activating his eyes, bleeding, and shooting aren't separate things. They happen in the same moment. Amaterasu is faster then Hungry Path's ability and we all saw how fast that was in regards to Onoki's attacks. If Madara can react from behind to Onoki's attack, then Sasuke can take him straight on, especially since Sasuke has the edge in this situation. Not only does Sasuke have the benefit of Onoki having to see him to actually attack, meaning making himself open to a genjutsu, but Sasuke would be able to see within the room and prepare before Onoki knows from which wall he's appearing.

    Except that it would be an easy battle for Sasuke simply due to what he possesses. Onoki doesn't have anything to prolong the battle: no genjutsu counter, meaning the instant he looks at Sasuke, Sasuke can take him down. No blitzing speed, meaning Sasuke will have no trouble keeping him in his sight. No sensing ability, meaning he won't know Sasuke is there until Sasuke actually makes an appearance, whereas Sasuke can attack before he even gets in the room. Onoki has nothing to keep him from being taken out early in the fight.
    No it's not. The bleeding and the shooting of amaterasu didn't happen at the same time. And sasuke needs to focus to use his amaterasu. Honestly, you sound as sasuke Can use his amaterasu like a shooting a shuriken.

    Oonoki was at the back of naruto when he hit muu with rasengan. Oonoki is just fast enough to go where muu was landed. So oonoki's speed isn't like a joke.

    Could you please show me that proof that sasuke made a wall of flames/amaterasu against kabuto? Because I,m pretty sure sasuke burn one of kabuto's jutsu, the spider web. Nothing more.

    ---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    @Schabrak

    The Uchiha bros would've killed Kabuto anytime anyday... The fight lasted because they needed Kabuto alive, Sasuke alone had more than enough jutsus to kill Kabuto, let's not talk about Itachi too
    I doubt that. Without itachi's asspull jutsu, he can't even harm kabuto. And Kabuto is too much for sasuke. So no, sasuke can't kill kabuto nor he can harm.

New Reply
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts