Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Kage Summit Rematch

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kage Summit Rematch

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

So you are telling me that Oonoki under normal circumstances would 1 shoot Madara? Ok... You are also telling me Oonoki, the old man with bad back problems is faster then Madara? Ok...

It does not matter the jutsu was diferent. What is relevant is the fact that Madara had time to put up his shield. The only diference between the 2 jutsus was the magnitude. 1 was more powerfull then the other. If Madara had time to activate his shield for one he should be able to do so for the other... Expecialy considering one got him from the back when he was not even looking at Oonoki and the other was a frontal attack with a speech.

Then let's not forget that Madara aparently could run/jump 30 meters or so before he got hit... Anyway you look at it Madara had TIME to act. He had the ability to move a GREAT DISTANCE before he was hit.
    You either don't understand, or you are arguing because you don't want to admit you are wrong.
    As I said ( for what, the third time ? ) Madara didn't expect the jutsu coming, and quite certainly didn't expect that Jinton to surpass his 25 armored Susano'o, meaning that, when Oonoki activated the jutsu, he wasn't fast enough to absorb it.
    Doesn't mean that, under normal circumstances, he will be useless against Oonoki.
    As it stand though Oonoki's jutsu was too fast for Madara to absorb when he activated it, and it doesn't have any time problem since he's at full power, meaning he puts his hands together and fires.

If Madara wasn't able to absorb it, despite Preta Path being slightly faster in activation than Amaterasu ( he already had his Rin'negan, and Madara doesn't need neither to move nor to wait for his eye to bleed ) and Madara being a better shinobi overall than Sasuke, neither Sasuke will be able to outsped it with Amaterasu.
    Expecially a Sasuke already tired and wounded.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

Quote Quote:
    As I said ( for what, the third time ? ) Madara didn't expect the jutsu coming, and quite certainly didn't expect that Jinton to surpass his 25 armored Susano'o, meaning that, when Oonoki activated the jutsu, he wasn't fast enough to absorb it.
    Then please tell me why do you keep arguing that Oonoki can activate his jutsu faster then Madara can react? Your entire premise becomes irrelevant if you agree he ALOWED it to happen because of his ego.

Then of course comes the part that makes no sense in Madara not knowing what Oonoki can do.

Ps. Madara DID expect said jutsu, hello sharingan?

Quote Quote:
    As it stand though Oonoki's jutsu was too fast for Madara to absorb when he activated it, and it doesn't have any time problem since he's at full power, meaning he puts his hands together and fires.
    But Madara had time to move some 30 meters right? He did not have the time to activate said ability but he had time to run? Seriously? Also why do you keep ignoring this part?

Oh and its not putting the hands togeder and firing, you first need to create that stuff in your hand... Just about in all panels this jutsu is showed there is a panel where it is first created in there hands.
    This right here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/17
    Is a great example of him starting to make said jutsu and its not put up hands and fire... He was intrerupted by Naruto just like Oonoki was intrerupted here by his bodyguard:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/514

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

Then please tell me why do you keep arguing that Oonoki can activate his jutsu faster then Madara can react? Your entire premise becomes irrelevant if you agree he ALOWED it to happen because of his ego.

Then of course comes the part that makes no sense in Madara not knowing what Oonoki can do.

Ps. Madara DID expect said jutsu, hello sharingan?
    Because he didn't allow himself to be hit, that's the thing.
    The moment Oonoki used the Jinton he wasn't fast enough to react, fact. He could've act sooner, but the moment Oonoki used the Jinton he couldn't react.
    He said so himself, so really can't see why you can't accept it.
    This is pertinent to the thread since, again, Oonoki doesn't need Tsunade and can fire the jutsu right away.

Quote Quote:
    But Madara had time to move some 30 meters right? He did not have the time to activate said ability but he had time to run? Seriously? Also why do you keep ignoring this part?

Oh and its not putting the hands togeder and firing, you first need to create that stuff in your hand... Just about in all panels this jutsu is showed there is a panel where it is first created in there hands.
    This right here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/17
    Is a great example of him starting to make said jutsu and its not put up hands and fire... He was intrerupted by Naruto just like Oonoki was intrerupted here by his bodyguard:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/514
    Where did I say he had time to run?

He didn't have the time to do a damn thing. that's the thing you refuse to aknowledge.

Now, as I am asking you to do since, well, forever do present me a comparable feat from what Oonoki did, please do that.
    I'm inclined to believe you don't have it, and thus try to justify Oonoki hitting Madara with your logic, but alas, feats > logic so please, humor me and present a feat comparable to that, otherwise I'm afraid we're done

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

Quote Quote:
    Because he didn't allow himself to be hit, that's the thing.
    The moment Oonoki used the Jinton he wasn't fast enough to react, fact. He could've act sooner, but the moment Oonoki used the Jinton he couldn't react.
    He said so himself, so really can't see why you can't accept it.
    This is pertinent to the thread since, again, Oonoki doesn't need Tsunade and can fire the jutsu right away.
    So you are telling me Madara can't react to Jinton once the jutsu is released, aka after the jutsu is activated aka Madara can't do something faster then the jutsu propagates?

So how is this relevant to ANYTHING we where discussing here? The activation of Jinton is what is important and not how fast it propagates...

Oh and Madara said his clones can't get away, not himself.

Quote Quote:
    Where did I say he had time to run?
    Seriously WTH? I said that for the last 3-4 posts now. Madara had TIME to run some 30 meters. He was dead center in the middle of the blast but then almost made it outside the blast area... Only part of his body was hit.
    Quote Quote:
    He didn't have the time to do a damn thing. that's the thing you refuse to aknowledge.
    He had time to run/jump or whatever some 30 meters man. He had time. Then its irrelevant to this discussion what Madara can do once said jutsu is activated.

Quote Quote:
    Now, as I am asking you to do since, well, forever do present me a comparable feat from what Oonoki did, please do that.
    I'm inclined to believe you don't have it, and thus try to justify Oonoki hitting Madara with your logic, but alas, feats > logic so please, humor me and present a feat comparable to that, otherwise I'm afraid we're done
    What? I presented facts when people actualy DID SOMETHING as the BLOODY JUTSU WAS ACTIVATING and how they got intrerupted. You keep posting the same nonsense with Madara just SITTING THERE as the jutsu activated and then ALMOST OUTRUNING THE BLAST ITSELF.
    Of course you AGAIN did not address said events, you just ignored them and posted the Madara event AGAIN. I gave you 2 examples of them getting interuped after they put the hands up and even started with the thing in there hands. You keep insisting its instant...
    Heh the Oonoki event he even had to use something the size of an insland to hit him as Deidara was to fast for the jutsu activation... So please ignore all relevant events when said jutsu where clearly to slow.
    My logic is just fine.
    Last edited by xXan; October 30, 2012 at 07:31 AM.

New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19