Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 274

Thread: Kage Summit Rematch

  1. #46
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Sasuke clearly knew? Really? Sasuke activated those riblets to protect hmself, while adding his ama for raikage to stay away from him. Raikage is almost invinsible at that time. And sasuke knew that raikage can't attack him directly. But raikage did.
    You just repeated what I wrote. Of course Sasuke knew that Raikage will receive serious damage if he attacks him, hell he was covered with Amaterasu after all.
    The Amaterasu shield is a perfect defense against someone who only uses Taijutsu. It's a win/win situation -> either it keeps your enemy away from you or the enemy (if he attacks) hits the flames.

    Sasuke didn't know that Raikage is going to attack, but he clearly knew what I wrote above. It was a win/win situation (I'm only talking about instance where Sasuke uses his Ama-shield and Raikage bitchslaps him) for Sasuke and the outcome pretty much confirms it:

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Raikage hit Sasukes face and Sasuke hit Raikage with his flames. Sasukes face survived. On the other hand we only see Raikages left hand when Kishi makes a drawing mistake.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #47
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Also, as Itachi or Kabuto said, Susano'o actually slows down the user, so it wouldn't be advisable to use it in close range
    Slow down the user? We've seen Sasuke move just fine while using it, Itachi blitz Nagato before he could react with it, and Madara was trolling the Kages just the same with his active. We haven't seen any sign that the user loses any speed with Susanoo active.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #48
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,658
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    It would've taken quite some time 'a while ago' when Sasuke's Susanoo was still a partial skeletal frame and his Amaterasu was not as fast and takes quite a lot from him to initiate. Not anymore. You need to update yourself on the progress he has made in the recent chapters.


    Oh please, A was already struggling against a Sasuke with skeletal frames. Against a full fledged Susanoo that can spam Amaterasu flames all over the place effortlessly, he's a sitting duck, because:

    a) A doesn't have anything that can penetrate through a complete Susanoo
    b) A is vulnerable to genjutsu
    c) Sasuke has been proven to be smart enough to use A's emotions against him (negating A's speed)
    Um, what are you arguing about. I've already pointed out that A has little chance of harming Sasuke. My argument is that Sasuke is going to have a difficult time bringing down A. Your comments about Susanoo are irrelevant. Firstly, his more powerful Susanoo has zero effect on the speed of his attacks, which is the issue at hand. The genjutsu comment is not worth addressing, seriously. Sasuke has been shown to use A's emotions against him, really? He negated his speed, really? What are you talking about? Are you just happy to make this stuff up? Sasuke spent most of his last battle against A on his backfoot.

    Quote Quote:
    Lol that's like saying it's funny how Naruto needs Sasuke to save his ass back then. In other words, completely out-of-touch with recent developments in the manga.

    If Mei fights Sasuke right now, she's going to get hit by Amaterasu before she can scream 'ouch'. She doesn't have the agility to dodge, and she doesn't have the casting speed to counter the instantaneous Amaterasu.
    Yes, Mei would lose against an in-form current Sasuke, but she's fighting Sasuke after he had already faced both A and Gaara. I'd like to point out that I think he loses to Gaara to begin with, but for the sake of argument I'd just refer to my original post that qualified that Mei could defeat Sasuke if he was in a condition comparable to the last time they faced off. Seing as I've already pointed out that I think that he's likely to lose against Gaara, I obviously think there is little chance that he's going to be in better condition than that. It's kind of funny that you skipped Gaara in this discussion.


    Quote Quote:
    Onoki would most certainly be fighting a 50% powered Sasuke by the time he reaches there, thanks to the incompetence of A the easily-distracted and Mei the slow-caster. (That 50% depletion would be mostly caused by Gaara, just for your information).

    So yea, Onoki would be cursing his comrades for not doing more, only to realize that they have already done their best.

    I'm not even going to bother with Tsunade. He can just impale her with a Enton spike and watch her chakra meter goes down while he does his hair or something.
    I'm not really sure if this is supposed to be relevant to the discussion. There isn't really anything about Sasuke's battle with Oonoki. And I think we've seen what Tsunade does if she's impaled.

  6. #49
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    You guys are making the same mistake you make with Chakra Mode Naruto. You assume he's always capable of using his max speed in any given situation. It's just not possible. Shunshin is not a "mode", it's a technique. You use it, your movement is boosted, then you return to your base speed. This is how Sasuke countered his attack with an Amaterasu coating his Susanoo ribs. Secondly, you neglect to mention that EVEN with Raikage's V2 speed AND seeing Sasuke cook an Amaterasu he STILL wasn't fast enough to hit him before he could mount an Enton defense. This happened in the manga, but you're so sure it'll work this time?
    The difference between Naruto and Raikage is that Raikage moves around with Shunshin, Madara said as much, and A proved it time and time again, while Naruto used Shunshin only against him and Kisame.
    Basically everytime Kishi needed someone to remark "just like a yellow flash".

    As for Sasuke reacting, don't forget that Susano'o was already up, that Raikage had to dodge Amaterasu before attacking Sasuke and that Sasuke is no fool.
    Sasuke lost sight of him, he summoned a near-instantaneous defence that would protect him against a normal person.
    Doesn't mean that he could follow Raikage, only that he's no fool

    Quote Quote:
    You're over-simplifying. First off, the reason one hit and the other missed is because Sasuke dodged while Raikage was commited to an attack. He beat Raikage's elbow with timing and precision. There was no mistake, no element of chance. He simply overcame it. Secondly, this was without the aid of Susanoo, which further destroys the notion that Sasuke needs Susanoo active throughout the entire fight.
    Doesn't change the fact that Susano'o would be useless in a straight-up taijutsu match, nor does it prove that Sasuke can follow Raikage's speed since he faced V1, not V2.
    Also, would you charge up front someone who can ignite whatever he sees? He would attack from the sides/behind like he did against Sasuke himself and Madara ( with the support of Oonoki )

    Quote Quote:
    He can't dodge if he's in mid-air from leaping over an attack Sasuke's thrown to set him up, or if he's dodged an attack to come to Sasuke's blindside. Or, if Sasuke baits him into a counter attack by running at him like he did with the Chidori. Raikage, even with prior experience fighting Susanoo, has still proven he has to rely on close range attacks to do any damage at all. And let's not forget, Sasuke can predict where he's dodgeing to, not just where he's going to attack. Forcing Raikage to jump where a Kagutsuchi was planted prior will make Raikage take himself out.
    Why would he jump and remain sospended mid-air?
    Hell why would he jump at all? The room isn't small, coathing the whole floor with Amaterasu would deplete Sasuke's reserve, and he would have to fill the void behind him and at his sides as well.
    Also let's not forget that ninjas can stand on the ceiling or on the walls, Raikage would simply attack from there, should Sasuke ignite the whole floor.
    Sasuke can't predict Raikage's V2, and a strategy like that would deplete his chakra reserves.
    To win Sasuke needs to stay on the defensive and cook up a counter attack, if he's actively attacking he would find himself empty imho

    Quote Quote:
    Shisui's eye was active. He just couldn't use MS with it. It's how he managed to escape Genjutsu (remember, when he escapes Sasuke's Itachi illusion, you see all the eyes in his arm darting around as if they were seeing through the Genjutsu.) So even if you managed to prove Shisui's eye wasn't active (which you can't), all his arm Sharingan were. Not to mention this was the first time he'd reached this Susanoo version, and Danzou was standing still rather than Shunshin'ing toward Sasuke to perform a Lariat or Elbow. If he was propelled toward Sasuke like a rocket there would've been no dodging.
    See how Danzou's eye is black on the top, and then it activates below, with the sound effect associated for the activating of the eye?

    Even if it was active, Sharingan can't see through clothes, all Danzou would see are chakra shrouds, just like Sasuke saw Kabuto's chakra and nothing else when he hid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Slow down the user? We've seen Sasuke move just fine while using it, Itachi blitz Nagato before he could react with it, and Madara was trolling the Kages just the same with his active. We haven't seen any sign that the user loses any speed with Susanoo active.
    Running is hardly moving at top speed, Itachi used the reach of Susano'o and the fact that he blinded the Rin'negan to act and Madara never showed great speed when using Susano'o, mostly using his great reach and dimensions to hit the Kages.
    As ninjabot said, obviously the user will be slowed down with a giant chakra construct to move as well as his body.

  7. #50
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    728
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    My argument is that Sasuke is going to have a difficult time bringing down A. Your comments about Susanoo are irrelevant. Firstly, his more powerful Susanoo has zero effect on the speed of his attacks, which is the issue at hand.
    Amaterasu boomerangs are really fast.

    Which slow attacks are you referring to?

    Quote Quote:
    The genjutsu comment is not worth addressing, seriously. Sasuke has been shown to use A's emotions against him, really? He negated his speed, really? What are you talking about? Are you just happy to make this stuff up? Sasuke spent most of his last battle against A on his backfoot.
    Genjutsu is worth mentioning because A is a melee attacker. He has no long-range jutsu so it's only a matter of time before he tries to attack Sasuke head-on. There are many ways that Sasuke can exploit this situation. A feint to lure him to attack, for example, then follow up with a weak genjutsu to stop him in his tracks and Amaterasu him.

    About Sasuke negating A's speed, it has already happened in their previous fight. Why do you think he wrap himself with Amaterasu behind Susanoo and then gave A a 'try me' glare? A's speed is useless largely because he's so quick to anger. Against s crafty opponent like Sasuke who notices every single detail of his opponent's behavior (read Danzou fight), you can be certain that A's temper would be used against him.

    And really, you would be severely underrating Sasuke's abilities if you think he's not going to come up with something new if he was to fight A again. For instance, what's stopping him from launching a storm of Amaterasu boomerangs around him and using Enton to control these boomerangs to force A into a specific corner (Senbonzakura style) where he would either be impaled by the sword or genjutsu-ed? The possibilities are endless with Sasuke's arsenal and his wit. Unfortunetaly, I don't see any possibility with A. He would still be a one-trick pony - then, now and in the future.

    Quote Quote:
    Seing as I've already pointed out that I think that he's likely to lose against Gaara, I obviously think there is little chance that he's going to be in better condition than that. It's kind of funny that you skipped Gaara in this discussion.
    Gaara has very little mobility. His earth-element sand shield is useless if Sasuke coats Susano's Amaterasu sword with lightning.

    There, I just gave away the solution that could one-shot Gaara.

    Sasuke would still have a lot of energy left when he faces Mei.
    Last edited by Ryr; October 07, 2012 at 08:50 AM.

  8. #51
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    Genjutsu is worth mentioning because A is a melee attacker. He has no long-range jutsu so it's only a matter of time before he tries to attack Sasuke head-on. There are many ways that Sasuke can exploit this situation. A feint to lure him to attack, for example, then follow up with a weak genjutsu to stop him in his tracks and Amaterasu him.
    Sasuke already tried to genjutsu A and failed, so Raikage will not be caught in a genjutsu by Sasuke.

    Quote Quote:
    And really, you would be severely underrating Sasuke's abilities if you think he's not going to come up with something new if he was to fight A again. For instance, what's stopping him from launching a storm of Amaterasu boomerangs around him and using Enton to control these boomerangs to force A into a specific corner (Senbonzakura style) where he would either be impaled by the sword or genjutsu-ed? The possibilities are endless with Sasuke's arsenal and his wit. Unfortunetaly, I don't see any possibility with A. He would still be a one-trick pony - then, now and in the future.
    What's stopping him is that what you described was neither showed nor hinted to be possible, like, at all.
    Only because Sasuke can redirect flames to form a shield doesn't mean he can use Enton to move projectiles around at an high speed or at any range, the best manipulation Sasuke showed was when Gaara stopped his Enton, and even then we don't know if Gaara stopped an Amaterasu or newly conjured flames that were then launched.
    And before you wrote your one-liners in bold, see here how Sasuke has no trace whatsoever of Amaterasu's flames around his Susano'o.

    Quote Quote:
    Gaara has very little mobility. His earth-element sand shield is useless if Sasuke coats Susano's Amaterasu sword with lightning.
    Which, again, he never used nor he ever hinted to be able to use.
    Only because Sasuke can use Raiton doesn't mean he can coath Susano'o with Raiton, he never did it in his fights.
    It would be like claiming Naruto can fuse Sage Mode and Bijuu Mode only because he can use both and showed he can use Kyuubi chakra when in Sage Mode

  9. #52
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    728
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Sasuke already tried to genjutsu A and failed, so Raikage will not be caught in a genjutsu by Sasuke.
    It's amazing how you quote from a panel that has nothing to do with what you said.

    Sasuke was genjutsu-ing the other guy (try turning a few pages).

    A was dumb enough to think that Sasuke can genjutsu him from the back.


    Quote Quote:
    What's stopping him is that what you described was neither showed nor hinted to be possible, like, at all.
    What's not possible? Amaterasu can be controlled by Enton.

    Quote Quote:
    Only because Sasuke can redirect flames to form a shield doesn't mean he can use Enton to move projectiles around at an high speed or at any range, the best manipulation Sasuke showed was when Gaara stopped his Enton, and even then we don't know if Gaara stopped an Amaterasu or newly conjured flames that were then launched.
    You know what, do you actually foresee that Sasuke would form a shield with Amaterasu before he unveiled it during that fight? That's the point - just because you don't foresee it doesn't mean it's not possible in Sasuke's context. In fact, it would be better if A, like you, doesn't foresee it, so that he would be owned in one-shot.

    About Gaara, I think you conveniently ignore the whole point of my argument. I said, "coating his Susanoo sword with LIGHTNING." Amaterasu is fire, fire boosts lightning (think Kirin). Gaara's only defence is earth element. Do I have to spell out everything for you?

    All that matters is that the flames were there when A hit the Susanoo frame. Lolzz.
    Last edited by Ryr; October 07, 2012 at 09:42 AM.

  10. #53
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    It's amazing how you quote from a panel that has nothing to do with what you said.

    Sasuke was genjutsu-ing the other guy (try turning a few pages).

    A was dumb enough to think that Sasuke can genjutsu him from the back.
    Pay attention:
    in the page I posted, Sasuke was looking directly at A, making a handsign, after which A said the Sharingan is no match for him.
    Later when he one-shots Shi Sasuke plays spiderman on the wall no more, and is looking directly at Shi.

    Quote Quote:
    What's not possible? Amaterasu can be controlled by Enton.
    Do we know the full scope of control?
    Just because Amaterasu can be controlled ( its not controlled by Enton, Enton is the name of Amaterasu's "element" ) doesn't mean it can do everything, at enormous speed.
    The best degree of control Sasuke showed was forming a shield in front of him

    Quote Quote:
    You know what, do you actually foresee that Sasuke would form a shield with Amaterasu before he unveiled it during that fight? That's the point - just because you don't foresee it doesn't mean it's not possible in Sasuke's context. In fact, it would be better if A, like you, doesn't foresee it, so that he would be owned in one-shot.

    About Gaara, I think you conveniently ignore the whole point of my argument. I said, "coating his Susanoo sword with LIGHTNING." Amaterasu is fire, fire boosts lightning (think Kirin). Gaara's only defence is earth element. Do I have to spell out everything for you?
    If it was in the scope of Sasuke's abilities, sure.
    Sasuke's manipulation of Enton was showed in two instances:
    creating a shield in front of him, using the Enton sword against Kabuto ( and against Zetsu ).
    What you just did was take an ability and reinvented it at your leisure, why then Sasuke didn't redirect Amaterasu when A dodged if it was so easy?

    As for the elements, do get your facts straight:
    Fire doesn't boost Lighting, you got it all wrong. Sasuke uses the fire dragons to create a natural phenomenon by heating the atmosphere and creating thundercoulds, which will generate the thunder that Sasuke will then took control of.
    Here's the element wheel for future information.

    It still doesn't change the fact that Sasuke can't coat his Susano'o sword with Lightning, the only reason he can create an Amaterasu sword is because, just like Susano'o, Amaterasu spurs from him eyes.
    If Sasuke was capable of coating his Susano'o weapons with Lightning, then why wouldn't he done it before?

  11. #54
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    @Uchiha_Blood



    Quote Quote:
    They are on a closed room
    -In setting the room on fire with Amaterasu neither he or A will do a thing, since an arrow would be burned by Amaterasu, and dodged.
    Unless he sets the whole room on fire but then he would be out of chakra
    -If he opens the room, Tsuchikage would insta-pwn him with a Jinton from the sky
    He blasts the roof open and lets the heat escape the room. Tsuch is in he next room and he can't intefere to the point this fight is concluded. That as much the op makes clear. Its a 1vs1 then moves to the next and 1vs1 again. Tsuck himself is stuck in the next room to the point Sasuke goes in.

    Quote Quote:
    Proof of Amaterasu being able to pierce Gaara's Sand when Enton couldn't even burn it
    It can burn fireproof material and solid wall. The evidence falls on you. Provide evidence that sand > fireproof material and solid wall.
    I could go on with the temperatures that the databook states it burns at but what is the point. Gaara does not have feats with the sand to show it can provide protection vs a focused Amaterasu... Hell he can't even move the sand out of his pot and in front of himself before he is on fire... Blinking > opening pot, moving sand.

    Of course considering he already has a ton of fire burning from the other fights just use a little more Katon and 1 shoot him with Kirin if need be.

    Quote Quote:
    Other than the normal issue of Sasuke being out of chakra, but how can Sasuke one-shot Oonoki if Oonoki, knowing how Amaterasu work, can just fly and use Jinton.
    Knowing Amaterasu hits where the Uchiha has his sight it makes it way easier to dodge, expecially if someone like Oonoki can render his own body ultra-fast.
    Hell use a Earth golem in front of him so Amaterasu can't burn him and then blast him with Jinton

    You hype waaaaaaaaaay too much Amaterasu.
    There is no way in hell Sasuke has no chakra left after some 3 Amaterasu and some Susano usage. He showed to be able to hold it for almost 10 minutes...

    Tsuck is not going to fly faster then Sasuke can Amaterasu him. Tsuck does not have speed on Raikage level with full shunshin + full powered Raiton armour. Jinton all need handseals. He is going to eat an Amaterasu before any jinton is used.

    I hype Amaterasu to much? Nop... What you are doing is put Tsuck on Raikage level of speed (FULL SPEED), not that is hype(to be able to dodge Amaterasu)... Hell he can even expand it to cover something the size of a 4 storey building.. Yeah dodge that.

    What do we know from Amaterasu:

    1-It can burn trough fireproof material and solid wall like nothing. It had temperatures (when focused) compared to that of the Sun. It was even able to "burn" fire itself.
    2-Its fast enough that you need Raikage level of speed (max speed) to dodge.
    3-Amaterasu can be expanded to cover something the size of the 8 tails extremly fast.

    All of those are facts. From the Databook and the manga. Its not hype.

    @THM Nindo


    Quote Quote:
    Uh....

    Yo do remember that Sasuke already had Amaterasu the first time around, right?
    And he still lost.
    He lost? Are you reading some other type of manga? He made Raikage lose and arm and "kill himself" in an attempt (that would probably have failed) to kill Sasuke.. Sasuke did NOT lost that fight. If anything he won a lot more then Raikage...

    Still this is Sasuke with full ARMOURED Susano.. Raikage is toast.

    Quote Quote:
    And as we saw in the fights he did, Amaterasu is not a one-hit kill like you say:
    - Raikage was too fast for Amaterasu, he only got caught because he's reckeless and punch right into it.
    - Gaara can block the Amatarasu with his sand.
    Yeah is not a 1 shoot ability as long as you have counters but the ones i listed to not. Raikage yes that is why i said Kirin for an easy win.
    Gaara was able to block an enton. That is not focused Amaterasu... Big diference.
    Last edited by xXan; October 07, 2012 at 01:38 PM.

  12. #55
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Amaterasu can burn a solid wall?

  13. #56
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Funny how it was necessary for Zetsu to step in to save him in his last bout with Mei.
    Funny how Mei fought a Sasuke that was low on chakra, hurt, and in pain from Susano'o, whose team was outnumbered.

    Anyway, I don't think Sasuke needs Susano'o to fight Raikage unless Raikage goes at his max speed. The only time Sasuke needed it was during ligerbomb and when Raikage dodged Amaterasu, if I recall. The rest he was fighting without defense. But, I don't see how Sasuke can hurt Raikage when Raikage can react so fast and move pretty fast as well. Though, it's not like Raikage has an advantage as well, unless he uses his max speed or gets close quarters. I do think Sasuke can outsmart Raikage though. Use chidori and follow it up with Amaterasu as soon as possible. Raikage tanked chidori once, he'll probably think he can do it again.

    Gaara should be easy though. Sasuke can use his speed and raiton his advantage. He avoids the sand and uses chidori to take out Gaara.

    So far, Mei hasn't shown anything that could help her beat Sasuke, though if Sasuke's tired, she might have a chance.

    Oonoki has a good chance of beating Sasuke, but he'll have to find a way to slow Sasuke down. He could use a bunshin to lure Sasuke in and then use his real body to make Sasuke heavier. if Sasuke can't move, he can't dodge the Jinton. I don't think the Susano'o can tank it either. Sasuke having gone through Raikage, Gaara, and Mei without healing hurts his chances of winning even more.

  14. #57
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    You just repeated what I wrote. Of course Sasuke knew that Raikage will receive serious damage if he attacks him, hell he was covered with Amaterasu after all.
    The Amaterasu shield is a perfect defense against someone who only uses Taijutsu. It's a win/win situation -> either it keeps your enemy away from you or the enemy (if he attacks) hits the flames.

    Sasuke didn't know that Raikage is going to attack, but he clearly knew what I wrote above. It was a win/win situation (I'm only talking about instance where Sasuke uses his Ama-shield and Raikage bitchslaps him) for Sasuke and the outcome pretty much confirms it:
    My point is, its raikage`s fault on why he lost his arm and not sasuke.

    sasuke activate his ama shield to protect himself to raikage`s amazing speed and for raikage would not dare to attack him.

  15. #58
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood


    He blasts the roof open and lets the heat escape the room. Tsuch is in he next room and he can't intefere to the point this fight is concluded. That as much the op makes clear. Its a 1vs1 then moves to the next and 1vs1 again. Tsuck himself is stuck in the next room to the point Sasuke goes in.
    Are you sure OP meant another room and not another opponent?

    Quote Quote:
    It can burn fireproof material and solid wall. The evidence falls on you. Provide evidence that sand > fireproof material and solid wall.
    I could go on with the temperatures that the databook states it burns at but what is the point. Gaara does not have feats with the sand to show it can provide protection vs a focused Amaterasu... Hell he can't even move the sand out of his pot and in front of himself before he is on fire... Blinking > opening pot, moving sand.

    Of course considering he already has a ton of fire burning from the other fights just use a little more Katon and 1 shoot him with Kirin if need be.
    Since when Amaterasu burned through a solid wall?
    The house became the toad, meaning Amaterasu burned flesh, not fireproof flesh but fire-resistant flesh.

    Gaara actually has a feat of stopping Amaterasu without getting burned, as I already pointed out to Ryr.
    Focused Amaterasu is your interpretation, a Samurai got a "focused Amaterasu" ( the one meant for A ) and yet his armour took a while to burn.

    Also are you sure you want Sasuke to use Kirin?
    Not only Sasuke lacks an entire forest ignited with Amaterasu, he lacks the Cursed Seal to empower his Katon, thus he would completely deplete his chakra reserves only to use Kirin, meaning he would be exhausted either against Raikage or Gaara


    Quote Quote:
    There is no way in hell Sasuke has no chakra left after some 3 Amaterasu and some Susano usage. He showed to be able to hold it for almost 10 minutes...

    Tsuck is not going to fly faster then Sasuke can Amaterasu him. Tsuck does not have speed on Raikage level with full shunshin + full powered Raiton armour. Jinton all need handseals. He is going to eat an Amaterasu before any jinton is used.

    I hype Amaterasu to much? Nop... What you are doing is put Tsuck on Raikage level of speed (FULL SPEED), not that is hype(to be able to dodge Amaterasu)... Hell he can even expand it to cover something the size of a 4 storey building.. Yeah dodge that.
    Depends on how much he overuses those 3 Amaterasu, if he lights an entire room with it even one would deplete him

    Again proof that earth/Amaterasu, that Amaterasu can destroy earth and not simply burn it.
    Want proof on my part?
    A "focused Amaterasu" from Sasuke didn't destroy a ounce of the cave where he fought alongside Itachi against Kabuto, it simply burned the first layer.

    Quote Quote:
    What do we know from Amaterasu:

    1-It can burn trough fireproof material and solid wall like nothing. It had temperatures (when focused) compared to that of the Sun. It was even able to "burn" fire itself.
    2-Its fast enough that you need Raikage level of speed (max speed) to dodge.
    3-Amaterasu can be expanded to cover something the size of the 8 tails extremly fast.

    All of those are facts. From the Databook and the manga. Its not hype.
    What we, as in the ones who read the manga, knows about Amaterasu:
    1- It can burn fire-resistant flesh
    2- Hebi Sasuke almost outrun Amaterasu, and Hebi Sasuke is below a lot of characters
    3- It spreads quickly when it hits flesh, he didn't coat Hachibi with it, he hit him and then the flames spread on him

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Anyway, I don't think Sasuke needs Susano'o to fight Raikage unless Raikage goes at his max speed. The only time Sasuke needed it was during ligerbomb and when Raikage dodged Amaterasu, if I recall. The rest he was fighting without defense. But, I don't see how Sasuke can hurt Raikage when Raikage can react so fast and move pretty fast as well. Though, it's not like Raikage has an advantage as well, unless he uses his max speed or gets close quarters. I do think Sasuke can outsmart Raikage though. Use chidori and follow it up with Amaterasu as soon as possible. Raikage tanked chidori once, he'll probably think he can do it again.
    Wait, what?
    Sasuke doesn't need Susano'o to win against Raikage?
    This is getting really ridiculous, no offence M3J. Without Susano'o Sasuke gets speedblitzed the moment A uses a shunshin, come on! Unless A magically forgets to use V2 and gives Sasuke a hand

  16. #59
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    My point is, its raikage`s fault on why he lost his arm and not sasuke.

    sasuke activate his ama shield to protect himself to raikage`s amazing speed and for raikage would not dare to attack him.
    I'm going to write the same thing I say to other people when talking about soccer, when someone claims that Team A scored a goal only because Team B made a mistake:

    "A goal is always the result of a mistake of one party and a correct execution from another party. "
    The correct execution was done by Sasuke (Amaterasu-shield) and Raikage made the mistake (hit the flames). Everyone knows the result.

    I have the impression that you don't want to give Sasuke any credit for the loss of Raikages arm. You shouldn't forget that Raikage wouldn't have lost his arm, if this was only a riblet-form Susanoo. But Sasuke decided to use Amaterasu as an additional shield and Raikage decided to hit this shield. The first one made everything correct, the latter made a mistake and lost an arm.

    Sasukes feat here is clear. He was smart enough to put himself in a win/win situation -> Raikage stays away from him or receives serious damage.

  17. #60
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kage Summit Rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Running is hardly moving at top speed, Itachi used the reach of Susano'o and the fact that he blinded the Rin'negan to act and Madara never showed great speed when using Susano'o, mostly using his great reach and dimensions to hit the Kages.
    As ninjabot said, obviously the user will be slowed down with a giant chakra construct to move as well as his body.
    Top speed? You mean shunshin? Them not using shunshin can hardly be attributed to just Susanoo.

    Itachi was able to blind his summonings and get close enough to grab Naruto and Kirabi before Nagato could react, the same guy who had no trouble reacting to the latter two's speed. So Madara jumping up behind the Kages to smack them down and landing on the meteor before they could get up, and the Susanoo clones owning the Kages is him being slow?

    Not really, as by that logic, Naruto should be real slow considering the Kyuubi's chakra was stated to be quite heavy. In fact, that should hold true for all the Jinchuuriki manifesting their cloaks, yet they clearly aren't slowed in any way.

New Reply
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts