Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Kage Summit Rematch

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kage Summit Rematch

It's not much of a fight considering Sasuke won't get past Raikage. Even in their fight Sasuke couldn't harm Raikage, he hurt himself. It's equal in the sense that Sasuke can't hurt Raikage because he can't hit him and Raikage can't break through Susanno's defence BUT Raikage does have the ability to outlast Sasuke. All that Sasuke has over A is intelligence but so did Minato and he never defeated A.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Simply setting the room on fire with Amaterasu would easily lead to Ee's defeat, especially if there was a wall of flames between the two. Ee would eventually have to allow the flames to cover him, and without any way to remove them, it would only be a matter of time til his cloak burnt away. And if he hesitated for even a moment, that would give Sasuke the opportunity to amplify the flames to burn faster. Meanwhile Sasuke would be safe, even without having to call upon Susanoo.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

A isn't confined to the ground though. He can run on walls and the ceiling. Yes Sasuke is safe but he is wasting chakra trying to ignite anywhere A might run. The more Sasuke misses him the more chakra he goes through, how long before he cannot maintain his Susanoo?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Which is why I said room. And it wouldn't be a waste of chakra, since the manipulation of Amaterasu appears less costly then using it over and over again. We already seen that Sasuke can cover an entire huge area with a single shot of Amaterasu, from then simply manipulate it as needed. Have a wall of flames surrounding him and the only way Ee could get to him would be to jump, a situation where Ee wouldn't be able to use his great speed. Regardless of what Ee does, he's gonna be burnt to death long before Sasuke starts to suffer any ill effects.

Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

If the entire room is in flames, A could just retreat further back, whether towards the entrance or an opening made by Amaterasu or himself. I can't see Sasuke actually hitting A but he could push him back, however this would take a good amount of chakra to do so, in my opinion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    I'm going to write the same thing I say to other people when talking about soccer, when someone claims that Team A scored a goal only because Team B made a mistake:

"A goal is always the result of a mistake of one party and a correct execution from another party. "
    The correct execution was done by Sasuke (Amaterasu-shield) and Raikage made the mistake (hit the flames). Everyone knows the result.

I have the impression that you don't want to give Sasuke any credit for the loss of Raikages arm. You shouldn't forget that Raikage wouldn't have lost his arm, if this was only a riblet-form Susanoo. But Sasuke decided to use Amaterasu as an additional shield and Raikage decided to hit this shield. The first one made everything correct, the latter made a mistake and lost an arm.

Sasukes feat here is clear. He was smart enough to put himself in a win/win situation -> Raikage stays away from him or receives serious damage.
    Smart enough to put himself in a win/win situation?

Or

Smart enough to activate his ama shield to protect himself?

The thing is, sasuke never made raikage to commit those mistake. It was raikage`s fault. Nothing more.

Sasuke is almost losing at that situation. Sasuke never activate his ama shield to put himself in a win/win situation, but rather he activate his ama shield to protect himself from losing and for raikage to stay away from him or else ama would hurt him.

In ninja world, if your strategy is the reason why your enemy commit a mistake, then its a feat.

Overall, Sasuke never used his ama shield to hit/hurt raikage. He just simply use it to protect himself while the possibility that raikage would attack him is zero/slim.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Wait, what?
    Sasuke doesn't need Susano'o to win against Raikage?
    This is getting really ridiculous, no offence M3J. Without Susano'o Sasuke gets speedblitzed the moment A uses a shunshin, come on! Unless A magically forgets to use V2 and gives Sasuke a hand
    Please point out where I said Sasuke doesn't need Susano'o to win. If I did say that, then that contradicts what I think, as I thought Sasuke would need Susano'o against Raikage. I'm saying Sasuke can do fine on his own as long as Raikage's not going too fast and Sasuke gets out of the way in close quarters in time. Sasuke needed Susano'o on two occasions - when he was ligerbombed and after Raikage shunshined behind Sasuke.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vanyar View Post
    If the entire room is in flames, A could just retreat further back, whether towards the entrance or an opening made by Amaterasu or himself. I can't see Sasuke actually hitting A but he could push him back, however this would take a good amount of chakra to do so, in my opinion.
    If the entire room is in flame, then there isn't gonna be any place for Ee to retreat to, not without risking covering himself in the flames. A single shot of Amaterasu can create a huge amount of flames, more then enough to cover the entire side. And for someone capable of using half a dozen MS techniques in a single battle without getting close to running out, one shot of Amaterasu isn't gonna wear him out.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Amaterasu can burn a solid wall?
    I said trough and yes it can. Back in part 1 Itachi did it when he run from Itachi.

@Uchiha_Blood

Quote Quote:
    Are you sure OP meant another room and not another opponent?
    Well yes. He does state room 1, room 2 and the fact that he needs to go trough each room.

Quote Quote:
    Since when Amaterasu burned through a solid wall?
    The flesh grew on the wall man. The wall was still under the flesh. The toad did not turn the walls into flesh. The flesh is just above the wall. I have no idea where you got the notion that the walls are transformed into flesh. For instance the bulding would come down on them as the flesh is not strong enough to support the bulding, the flesh is elastic.

Quote Quote:
    The house became the toad, meaning Amaterasu burned flesh, not fireproof flesh but fire-resistant flesh.
    As i said above the house did not become flesh. The flesh was summoneded inside the room...

Also fireproof material = fire-resistant material. Its just about the same thing. The damn frog was able to breathe fire.

Quote Quote:
    Gaara actually has a feat of stopping Amaterasu without getting burned, as I already pointed out to Ryr.
    Focused Amaterasu is your interpretation, a Samurai got a "focused Amaterasu" ( the one meant for A ) and yet his armour took a while to burn.
    For the samurai as for Gaara's feat are not focused Amaterasu. The same thing with Karin's back.
    Sasuke shoot Amaterasu, noticed Raikage dodging and followed him with his vision. He did not focus on that Amaterasu after.
    The samurai armour was not even covering his entire body...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/5
    Focused Amaterasu is when the user is focusing on the target.

Like this:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/477/7
    A ball of flames. On the Samurai end he only had some flames on him. Look at the link above.

Quote Quote:
    Also are you sure you want Sasuke to use Kirin?
    Not only Sasuke lacks an entire forest ignited with Amaterasu, he lacks the Cursed Seal to empower his Katon, thus he would completely deplete his chakra reserves only to use Kirin, meaning he would be exhausted either against Raikage or Gaara
    He does not need a forest to do it. The forest just helped a little. Now with Susano he has just about free fire trowing on Amaterasu level just by holding Susano up. Susano is going to trow the fire...

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/574/15
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/574/10

Also its not a forest.. Just some trees:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/391/5
    Also this point is after Kirin was ready. Before its used the fire was obviously smaller as the fire expands in time.
    Susano just trowing fire about its going to replciate this easy.

Quote Quote:
    Depends on how much he overuses those 3 Amaterasu, if he lights an entire room with it even one would deplete him
    Again. Susano is trowing Amaterasu.

Quote Quote:
    Again proof that earth/Amaterasu, that Amaterasu can destroy earth and not simply burn it.
    Want proof on my part?
    A "focused Amaterasu" from Sasuke didn't destroy a ounce of the cave where he fought alongside Itachi against Kabuto, it simply burned the first layer.
    What you whant Amaterasu to burn the entire planet? It only needs to burn a hole the size of a window. Gaara is not going to have a ton of sand to put up... Just the little he has in his pot and that he is not even going to have time to pull out... In the end he is going to use only the skin like sand...
    Also that was not Amaterasu with the focusing. He just put Amaterasu in a wall shape around him. He did not stopped and focused on any part of it.
    Or are you refering to this:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/5
    Whatever it is its not coused on the wall. The wall of flames where just that, he summoned them around him but he did not focus and the second one was focused on the web and burned right trough it like nothing.

I also don't know what you mean by "destroy earth". Its going to make a hole in it like in the solid wall that Itachi had to do to get away.

Of course considering they are in a close room and Gaara can't get more sand Sasuke can just use Susano to brake him easy. Or use Susano for oppening and then use some Raiton move, Raiton>Doton. Heh Gaara can't even look at Sasuke and not get instantly incapacitate like Shi and Bee... What is Gaara going to do cover himself in a ball of sand and use the 3'th eye? Great oven he would make... Imagine the flames burning even ON the sand... No need to even get inside.

Quote Quote:
    What we, as in the ones who read the manga, knows about Amaterasu:
    1- It can burn fire-resistant flesh
    2- Hebi Sasuke almost outrun Amaterasu, and Hebi Sasuke is below a lot of characters
    3- It spreads quickly when it hits flesh, he didn't coat Hachibi with it, he hit him and then the flames spread on him
    1-Belive it or not fireproof material is fire-resistant flesh. Fireproof means fire-resistant and flesh can be considered a material.
    2-Itachi was half blind and he did not wanted to kill Sasuke... Raikage used speed that created after images of himself to dodge it. With his casual speed he decided that is not enough and powered himself up to max and used shunshin to do it. But yeah lets use an instance when Itachi wanted Sasuke to get away and have time to get away and spit himself out to consume chakra... Let's ignore real usage of Amaterasu when the user actualy needs the target dead.
    3-The flames where big enough to cover it:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/415/2
    Look at the size of the flames BEFORE it covered Bee. Heh after this point Sasuke closed his eye as it was a forced Amaterasu triggered more by emotions then anything:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/415/3
    He even stopped the focusing thing.
    Last edited by xXan; October 08, 2012 at 02:01 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood
    The flesh grew on the wall man. The wall was still under the flesh. The toad did not turn the walls into flesh. The flesh is just above the wall. I have no idea where you got the notion that the walls are transformed into flesh. For instance the bulding would come down on them as the flesh is not strong enough to support the bulding, the flesh is elastic.
    Funny, here I have Jiraiya creating a bar with walls and everything that becomes a toad.
    That was only flesh

Quote Quote:
    As i said above the house did not become flesh. The flesh was summoneded inside the room...

Also fireproof material = fire-resistant material. Its just about the same thing. The damn frog was able to breathe fire.
    Actually, no.
    Fireproof means its immune to fire, while fire-resistant means it has a high resistance.
    Take the human stomach as an example, are we immune to acid because our stomach produces it thus we can drink all the acid in the world?
    Same thing

Quote Quote:
    For the samurai as for Gaara's feat are not focused Amaterasu. The same thing with Karin's back.
    Sasuke shoot Amaterasu, noticed Raikage dodging and followed him with his vision. He did not focus on that Amaterasu after.
    The samurai armour was not even covering his entire body...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/5
    Focused Amaterasu is when the user is focusing on the target.

Like this:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/477/7
    A ball of flames. On the Samurai end he only had some flames on him. Look at the link above.
    Karin was hit by stray flames that covered one of Bee's tentacles, that samurai got a full Amaterasu to the face.
    Focused Amaterasu is the same thing as focused Rasengan, both jutsus have incredibly different results, basically which one serves the plot. For all the incredible results of Amaterasu burning things, I can give you a lot of incredible results where Amaterasu didn't burn a thing, or rather, didn't burn it in an instant

Quote Quote:
    He does not need a forest to do it. The forest just helped a little. Now with Susano he has just about free fire trowing on Amaterasu level just by holding Susano up. Susano is going to trow the fire...

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/574/15
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/574/10

Also its not a forest.. Just some trees:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/391/5
    Also this point is after Kirin was ready. Before its used the fire was obviously smaller as the fire expands in time.
    Susano just trowing fire about its going to replciate this easy.
    Proof that those projectiles can travel through the sky heating the atmosphere.
    Hell proof that those projectile can travel great distances.

Don't give Sasuke powers and abilities that he doesn't have

As it stands, Sasuke needs to deplete all his chakra reserves shooting dragons in the sky to use Kirin, since he lacks CS2 to empower them.

Quote Quote:
    What you whant Amaterasu to burn the entire planet? It only needs to burn a hole the size of a window. Gaara is not going to have a ton of sand to put up... Just the little he has in his pot and that he is not even going to have time to pull out... In the end he is going to use only the skin like sand...
    Also that was not Amaterasu with the focusing. He just put Amaterasu in a wall shape around him. He did not stopped and focused on any part of it.
    Or are you refering to this:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/5
    Whatever it is its not coused on the wall. The wall of flames where just that, he summoned them around him but he did not focus and the second one was focused on the web and burned right trough it like nothing.
    Because a web>>> earth and sand, right?

You have a very personal opinion on when Amaterasu is "focused" or not, basically you use what it would be useful to you as "focused Amaterasu".
    Shame is, focused Amaterasu doesn't work, never stated, its your idea only.
    Manga feats Amaterasu never destroyed something that wasn't flesh and never burned earth nor Gaara's sand.
    Facts that I can prove, not assumption that fans gave Sasuke to make him look better

Quote Quote:
    I also don't know what you mean by "destroy earth". Its going to make a hole in it like in the solid wall that Itachi had to do to get away.

Of course considering they are in a close room and Gaara can't get more sand Sasuke can just use Susano to brake him easy. Or use Susano for oppening and then use some Raiton move, Raiton>Doton. Heh Gaara can't even look at Sasuke and not get instantly incapacitate like Shi and Bee... What is Gaara going to do cover himself in a ball of sand and use the 3'th eye? Great oven he would make... Imagine the flames burning even ON the sand... No need to even get inside.
    Considering he blocked A, someone clad with a Raiton Armour, I don't think he has to worry.
    Also if sand was Earth he could just summon it from the ground instead of grinding it, thus he could create a sea of sand the second the fight starts and drown Sasuke in it

Quote Quote:
    1-Belive it or not fireproof material is fire-resistant flesh. Fireproof means fire-resistant and flesh can be considered a material.
    2-Itachi was half blind and he did not wanted to kill Sasuke... Raikage used speed that created after images of himself to dodge it. With his casual speed he decided that is not enough and powered himself up to max and used shunshin to do it. But yeah lets use an instance when Itachi wanted Sasuke to get away and have time to get away and spit himself out to consume chakra... Let's ignore real usage of Amaterasu when the user actualy needs the target dead.
    3-The flames where big enough to cover it:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/415/2
    Look at the size of the flames BEFORE it covered Bee. Heh after this point Sasuke closed his eye as it was a forced Amaterasu triggered more by emotions then anything:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/415/3
    He even stopped the focusing thing.
    1-already answered that one
    2-lol, same argument as "Sasuke didn't want to kill Deidara".
    As Tobi said, Itachi already predicted what Sasuke would do, and he did burn him.
    If Itachi was holding back, Sasuke would've known it. Rest assured, that Amaterasu was the real deal, Sasuke almost shat his pants at the one before that.
    Again feats my friend, as you are so fond on saying when you don't have to prove things
    3-So?
    Gaara can create a giant construct of sand shaped like his mother while floating on a cloud of sand and having other sand around, surely he can make a normal wall that would stop those flames just fine.

Shamefully for you, Sasuke ain't beating Gaara without using a lot of chakra and all his skills.
    Again based on facts, and not personal thinking

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Please point out where I said Sasuke doesn't need Susano'o to win. If I did say that, then that contradicts what I think, as I thought Sasuke would need Susano'o against Raikage. I'm saying Sasuke can do fine on his own as long as Raikage's not going too fast and Sasuke gets out of the way in close quarters in time. Sasuke needed Susano'o on two occasions - when he was ligerbombed and after Raikage shunshined behind Sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Unless A magically forgets to use V2 and gives Sasuke a hand
    Unless A spares Sasuke, he ain't getting out of the way in time since, again, he can't follow A with V2.
    He is not a sensor either, thus the moment A goes V2 ( not even max speed ) he is a goner if he doesn't have Susano'o

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

Quote Quote:
    Funny, here I have Jiraiya creating a bar that becomes a toad.
    That was only flesh
    So you are comparing to distinct diferent jutsus.. 1 summons the entire frog and the other summons the esophagus of a grog inside a bulding, great...

Its one thing to manipulate the flash of a toad and another to somehow transform matter from 1 form to another... The frog's belly is teleported inside the bulding, inside the room and it does not become the walls.
    Hell its not even completly covered, you can see windos in there:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/148/4

You can even see here the wall and then on it the flesh:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/148/9

Middle panel.

Quote Quote:
    Actually, no.
    Fireproof means its immune to fire, while fire-resistant means it has a high resistance.
    Take the human stomach as an example, are we immune to acid because our stomach produces it thus we can drink all the acid in the world?
    Same thing
    Actualy yes, definition of the word:

Quote Quote:
    fireproof [ˈfaɪəˌpruːf]
    adj
    capable of resisting damage by fire
    vb
    (tr) to make resistant to fire
    At least that is how i know the word...

Another one:
    Quote Quote:
    impervious or resistant to damage by fire.
    Anyway its not stated that the flesh is fireproof or fire-resistant. Its just a frog that can spit fire. Nothing that i know is really immune to heat, you just need enough of it. Anything has a melting point. So its just fire-resistant anyway you look at it.
    By fireproof i meant high tolerance to heat/fire. If you take whatever material and you heat it to something like the core of a star.. Yeah its by, by. Hell there is nothing that i know that can take the surfece of the Sun... The only thing that would not be instantly vaporized is the basic stuff of matter, protons, electrons, neutrons, elements etc. (and yes i even googled for it to make sure).

Quote Quote:
    Karin was hit by stray flames that covered one of Bee's tentacles, that samurai got a full Amaterasu to the face.
    Focused Amaterasu is the same thing as focused Rasengan, both jutsus have incredibly different results, basically which one serves the plot. For all the incredible results of Amaterasu burning things, I can give you a lot of incredible results where Amaterasu didn't burn a thing, or rather, didn't burn it in an instant
    No, focused is when the user is focusing on it, if not there is no diference then what hit Karin. The flames are flames. Considering i even have the databook and Amaterasu did show insane burning power... Yeah. So even if its the surfece of the sun when focused and the sand is not going to hold... Just what i said above about "just enough heat" and no material is immune to it.

Quote Quote:
    Proof that those projectiles can travel through the sky heating the atmosphere.
    Hell proof that those projectile can travel great distances.
    Err even if he has to shoot an arrow that has flames on it and... Yeah... Itachi used something like that to help Bee and Naruto blow the CT core that was up in the sky. Its the same sharingan tomoe type of projectile.
    Also it does not need to get into orbit or whatever to do its magic. Heat automaticly rises man. All he needs is to shoot it up and then the heat emanating from it is going to keep going up. To add would be added whatever its on the ground.

Quote Quote:
    As it stands, Sasuke needs to deplete all his chakra reserves shooting dragons in the sky to use Kirin, since he lacks CS2 to empower them.
    Amaterasu>Dragons. Also i am not even sure how it empowers you. How much did it add?
    Quote Quote:
    Because web>>> earth, right?

You have a very personal opinion on when Amaterasu is "focused" or not, basically you use what it would be useful to you as "focused Amaterasu".
    Shame is, focused Amaterasu doesn't work, never stated, its your idea only.
    Manga feats Amaterasu never destroyed something that wasn't flesh and never burned earth nor Gaara's sand.
    Facts that I can prove, not assumption that fans gave Sasuke to make him look better
    And i said web> earth where? I asked if that is what you where refering to as you sure as hell did not provided the links to what you where refering...

Also it DID burn trough a wall.

Quote Quote:
    Considering he blocked A, someone clad with a Raiton Armour, I don't think he has to worry.
    Also if sand was Earth he could just summon it from the ground instead of grinding it, thus he could create a sea of sand the second the fight starts and drown Sasuke in it
    He did not block A, he grabed his body by his entire(well almost) body mass. I am sure his but and back where not cutting... Just the leg drop, the tip of it.
    Also i seriously hope you where not tring to pass as Raikage leg drop can provide more penetrating power then a full armoured Susano with an Amaterasu spear...
    If Gaara did not create the sand statue in part 1 Kimimaro's spear would have killed him.

Now Gaara still needs to mix his chakra with the sand to use it man... Then that country is not sand country... Its snow and shit. So no sand for him, just frozen earth.

Quote Quote:
    1-already answered that one
    And it was wrong in stating fireproof does not mean fire-resistant. Fireproof is a material that has a given rezistence to heat. At least that is what i know about this term.

Quote Quote:
    2-lol, same argument as "Sasuke didn't want to kill Deidara".
    As Tobi said, Itachi already predicted what Sasuke would do, and he did burn him.
    If Itachi was holding back, Sasuke would've known it. Rest assured, that Amaterasu was the real deal, Sasuke almost shat his pants at the one before that.
    Again feats my friend, as you are so fond on saying when you don't have to prove things
    So emm.. Itachi wanted to kill Sasuke right? That event is IRRELEVANT. As you have no evidence Itachi actualy wanted to burn Sasuke down to nothing... I on the other hand have manga evidence that Itachi was just doing his best, working on a plan to make Sasuke drop from exhausting to remove Orochimaru from him.
    I actualy find it funny you try to pass that event as valid... Also Sasuke would have known Amaterasu? HOW THE BLOODY HELL? Did he got to see it? LIKE EVER?
    Heh but if you belive Hebi Sasuke is anywhere close to full speed Raikage you can be my gues and belive that as Raikage whent full speed to dodge.

Its not really relevant as last time i cheked this was Sasuke and not Itachi. Sasuke clearly showed that he can cast it at insane speeds. Raikage powered up to max to dodge.

Quote Quote:
    3-So?
    Gaara can create a giant construct of sand shaped like his mother while floating on a cloud of sand and having other sand around, surely he can make a normal wall that would stop those flames just fine.

Shamefully for you, Sasuke ain't beating Gaara without using a lot of chakra and all his skills.
    Again based on facts, and not personal thinking
    And that is all when he was in a desert with a TON of sand around him.. Yes irrelevant event.
    This time he needs to brake trough the bulding under him using his sand (not even sure if he can) then send sand in the ground to create more....

Its based on facts when Gaara had diferent enviroments to work with... Like when Deidara attacked his village and he had the sand as his home advantage...
    Last edited by xXan; October 08, 2012 at 04:53 AM.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

@xxan

You're wrong. Itachi`s ama destroyed the walls/window while burning those flesh around it. Big difference.

The best thing you should do is to show some proof or scan where the amaterasu burn a wall. As in the wall/rocks is being burn by ama. Good luck with that.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@marshall313

So you are stating in the same post that Amaterasu burned trough the wall and then you state it did not? well make up your mind lol.
    Also the entire wall was burned down bub:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/148/7

You defenelty need to elaborate on "Amaterasu destroyed the walls/window but i need to show some proof or scan where the amaterasu burn a wall" as it makes no sense...

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh.

Are you really serious about that?

Look at your scan on page 8. Jiraiya clearly said that itachi burn his flesh.

At page 9, you can clearly see the flesh was being burn by amaterasu. You can`t see the wall/window, because jiraiya already change those walls/window into a flesh.

On page 19. The most amazing proof that your assumption on amaterasu that can burn a wall is just nonsense. You can`t see any sign of fire or a sign that those walls has been burnt by amaterasu. But you can clearly see that those wall is just being destroyed.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@marshall313

Of course he said he burned the flesh, he did burn the flesh... How is that contradicting the fact that he also burned the rock behind it? The flesh was just more impresive to him as that was fireproofed...

How the hell do you explain the fact that the bulding was suporting its own weight if walls where made out of flesh? Imagine removing all your bones and then moving around... Or standing up. It would be imposible. Flesh can't keep a building up even if the flesh is durable enough to don't get squished.

The tech is a summoning ability. It summons the belly of a frog, it does not transforms anything. The jutsu summons the oesophagus of a frog. I fail to see how you people get from summoning something to transforming matter into another type of matter. Its like summoning Bunta and having the trees around transforemd into bananas...

Again its a summoning jutsu, its summons inside the room the belly of a frog, it transforms nothing into nothing. Its a Kuchiyose jutsu. Next you are going to tell me he can transform Itachi and Kisame into toad flesh to, hell if the other matter inside it can be transformed then it makes sense Itachi and Kisame can also be transformed...
    Last edited by xXan; October 08, 2012 at 06:28 AM.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast