Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 115 Discussion/116 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 115 Discussion/116 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 115 Spoilers

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 115 Discussion/116 Predictions

You know the moment, when you think there isn't going to be a chapter this week, but check it just in case and there IS a chapter and even more a glimpse of Androssi and Anak? I'm dying over here. And Karaka reminds me somehow of darth maul, maybe just because of his eyes.
    And also Yihwa in nurse-outfit, best. chapter. ever!
    Last edited by kakashi65; October 07, 2012 at 09:25 AM.

5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Woah, Karaka looks incredible for a FUG slayer, but that ring he's wearing, what does it mean, and what/who was that shadow behind Karaka ???

There is probably going to happen something "BIG" in the next arc, with all the big shots from FUG making appearannce already !!!

"How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Forget about FUG for now.... old cast is coming, YES! I just know it, that next big arc will involve them. Fits with SIU saying that this is the arc most people are probably looking forward to

Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

@Lafa from batoto

Quote Quote:
    Karaka calls Jinsung "teacher"

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Short translation by LaFa:

Quote Quote:
    Guardian was watching Jinsung and Karaka, so they moved.
    Jinsung tells Karaka that more friends mean more hostages.
    He also says that he betrayed his family for FUG

Karaka is wearing a mask,l.
    He refuses to eat dinner with Jinsung and orders "Poken/Forken(??)" To find some regulars to check Viole's team.

Hwa calls Wang Prince of the red light district(?).
    There's going to be a fight in 30F for items made in Gongbang

Leesoo's team failed the test. In 30F, there is only one test per year.
    You all know what this probably means right? The two groups will most likely meet on 30th floor

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Karaka comes out to show himself after Jinsung calls him out.
    Karaka greets Jinsung, his teacher, asking if he's been well.
    Jinsung tells him that it's not easy to take care of a kid. Karaka tells him it would've been easier if he just sent him instead, but Jinsung says he can't let a kid take care of a kid.

Then he says to go talk elsewhere since the Guardian is watching.

Karaka questions Jinsung asking why he's hesitating to spill blood after finally obtaining the weapon to achieve their goal. Karaka wants to kill all those near Viole and make him a new team.

Jinsung asks him if he's not trustworthy for him.
    Karaka denies it saying he's just concerned about the voices of mistrust coming from the believers. He tells Jinsung that rumors of him are spreading among the Elders that he's going easy on his work because of his affection for Viole.

Jinsung laughs saying how dare those old bastards distrust him.
    Jinsung says he's abandoned his own clan for the FUG and ever since that day he's been waiting in the dark waiting for this day to come. He says there's no way he would let his goal be dragged down by his personal feelings.

He then tells Karaka that if the number of Viole's friends increase, then the number of possible hostages would also increase.
    Jinsung tells him to let the Slayers and the Elders know that he knows what he's doing.

Karaka bows and tells Jinsung that he'll be taking his leave.
    Jinsung asks him out to dinner but Karaka tells him that he's not allowed to talk with his mask off to someone who has at least a little bit of distrust.

Karaka takes his leave.
    Jinsung says he should've just eaten inside while putting the lollipop in his mouth.

===================================================

Karaka calls out for "Pocen" and a mysterious shadow appears behind him.
    Karaka orders for him to pick trustworthy Regulars and secretly observe them and that if they do anything strange, to kill them all.

Pocen takes his leave, calling Karaka a God

=========================================

WangNan and the others are sitting in their living room(?) being happy with their dinner.
    WangNan says it was a great move to ask Yeon to take care of Viole's nursing.

ArkRapter then asks if WangNan has any plans to help Viole and Goseng adds on that they're too weak compared to the FUG.

WangNan tells them that it's okay and there's always a way even though he doesn't know it yet.
    WangNan:

"There's definitely a way"
    "As long as we're prepared to walk it..."
    "A path will open"

==========================================

WangNan and HwaRyun is talking.
    HwaRyun asks him what he wants with her since he's been avoiding her since that day.

Wangnan asks to confirm if HwaRyun really is a Guide.
    HwaRyun asks him if he has a place he wants to go.

WangNan wants to know the path to take to reach Viole's friends. HwaRyun asks why she should do such a thing since she is part of FUG.

WangNan:
    "A Guide only let's the existence of a path known to those who can walk it"

"You told me Viole's secret"
    "The reason you me is because I'm able to walk that path, right?"
    "Then I will choose to walk that path"

HwaRyun:
    "The reason you want to walk this path,"
    "Is it because of sympathy for Viole? Or..."
    "Is it to achieve your own goal?"
    "The Prince of the Red-Light District*"
    [T/N: I'm gonna leave is as the red-light district, but it might be changed to red-light/lantern clan, idk]

"well either way is fine."
    "I'll tell you the path"

HwaRyun asks WangNan if he knows of the Craftsman's Room.
    Wangnan tells her that he's heard of it - a place where you make inventories or items.

HwaRyun expends to say that Pockets, Lighthouses, Needles, and other items of the tower are made in the Craftman's Room. There's a branch in each floor but there is only 7 main branches, one of which is on the 30th Floor.
    And once every 5 years, it holds a battle for items with E rank Regulars.

WangNan asks her what this battle is.

HwaRyun tells him it's a fight where both sides put their items made in the craftsman's room on the line and winner takes all.
    It's usually called the "Craftsman's Room Battle"

The time until the next Craftsman's Room Battle is 2 years. If within that time they're able to reach the 30th Floor and join the Craftsman's Room Battle,

Viole will be able to meet his friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tower of God Part 2
    -Return of the Prince-

The First Story

Prince of Zahard Episode
    End

----------------------------------------------------------------

A call using the purple ball.
    The guy (forgot his name lol) asks Koon if he passed the test and Koon says it's obvious.
    the guy then tells him he won't be able to say that once he reachers Floor 30 since he'll only have a chance once per year afterwards.

Koon and the guy talks while the background is noisy on both sides of bickering.

(androssi and anak in the background )

The guy:
    "Hurry on up and in 2 years -"
    "Let's meet in the Craftsman's Room Battle"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

The Second Story

Craftsman's Room Battle

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehem, Craftsman's Room Battle < name might change xD
    http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/9...er-35-summary/

Seems there will be another timeskip, and the reunion may happen quite soon. Can't wait!

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

SIU's blogpost:
    Spoiler show

So there are coming 2 Spin-offs and a break, before we finally get the s1 characters back, can't wait.
    Leesoo is probably wearing shorts and THAT's the difference
    Last edited by kakashi65; October 07, 2012 at 10:09 AM.

15. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SIU
    I was trying to take a break right after this chapter, but
    Naver told me it'd be better for me to do 2 spin-off chapters before taking a break.
    So 2 spin-off chapters -> break -> 2nd story.
    He's such a hard worker, isn't he? *~* I really wonder what these side stories will be about but I sure am looking forward to it

Looks like things will get awesome really soon don't mind the break, SIU deserves it

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i think there will be a lot of time-skips in ToG . otherwise it would take forever to see them becoming rankers and it seems the plot will unravel only after they become rankers

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome. We finally get our S1 people back in some big battle on the 30th floor. I'll be looking forward to that moment.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    SIU's blogpost:

So there are coming 2 Spin-offs and a break, before we finally get the s1 characters back, can't wait.
    Leesoo is probably wearing shorts and THAT's the difference
    No, he's wearing a new jersey, it just looks the same as the old one
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Awesome. We finally get our S1 people back in some big battle on the 30th floor. I'll be looking forward to that moment.
    OMG!!! After reading the summary, I probably know what's going to happen. I think the test on the 30th floor might be the infamous E-Level tournament, that we have already heard and chances are that Leesoo did "fail" the test on purpose, in order for Agero to gather his teammates.

The reunion of Baam and Co. will be a game changer for Zahards and FUG factions. I think a war will take place there due to Karaka's "team" shadowing Baam. And using that opportunity to kill them off. What do you guys, think about my prediction.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    OMG!!! After reading the summary, I probably know what's going to happen. I think the test on the 30th floor might be the infamous E-Level tournament, that we have already heard and chances are that Leesoo did "fail" the test on purpose, in order for Agero to gather his teammates.

The reunion of Baam and Co. will be a game changer for Zahards and FUG factions. I think a war will take place there due to Karaka's "team" shadowing Baam. And using that opportunity to kill them off. What do you guys, think about my prediction.
    I wonder who the administrator of the battle will be. Both FUG and Wing Tree have Rankers/High Rankers operating as floor administrators, so perhaps one side will attempt to cheat.

Well, I'm quite curious in what will be up for grabs. Perhaps some B or C rank items, although there shouldn't be that much on display as E-rank regulars shouldn't normally have anything that special. Unless they've stolen something from their families like Koon's Mandaronbenna (I think? the bag thing) or acquired a special weapon, such as weapons of the 13 Month Series, although that doesn't normally happen, I'm not sure what's really on display. Perhaps Gongbang also puts up some special items, such as a higher level Lighthouse or Pocket than is normally available on the 30th floor. Baam got an A-rank pocket from Evan, which lasts you for the entire Tower, although most normally people just have E or D-rank pockets at this point. S2's cast barely uses items. There are some Lighthouses, Observers, and Arkraptor's umbrella, but that's it. The S1 cast had more impressive weaponry, although they did lose both 13 Month Series.

My interest was piqued by Karaka's ring.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast