Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Random Pair VS

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Philia's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Random Pair VS

Quote Originally Posted by floman View Post
    I feel like the weak point would be duke, because Yukimura has been able to find ways to beat seemingly unbeatably powerful techniques without breaking a sweat (cool drive and Sanada's Rai).

I feel like he would be able to find a way to suppress the power of the homerun or simply dodge. Atobe's insight would most likely work in the same way. Plus with power players we know they can be sealed if they are not given enough time to make a large back swing (Kawamura and the Habu).

If Kintaro can activate the PoP at will then Kintaro would beat Atobe and Yukimura on his own. He would win even if Kadowaki was his partner. Kintaro already has insane court coverage if we add the speed of the PoP I highly doubt any shot would cause him trouble.

Yukimura was barely able to adapt to the speed of the PoP that Echizen brought down in the nationals and U17 Kintaro has better stats than Nationals Echizen for sure. Of course Yukimura has improved, but if we assume that Kintaro improved at the same rate and now has PoP, PoP Kintaro >> Yukimura.

If someone is better than Yukimura, they are better than Atobe. The Atobe Kingdom can't work on this with speed such that their bodies can adapt to any situation and thereby cannot beat PoP.

Basically if Kintaro can access PoP at will then Kintaro/Duke win easily. If not Atobe/ Yukimura could take this no problem.
    I'm not sure but I don't think PoP shots will be that hard to return in doubles as in singles for Atobe & Yuki. In doubles they'll have to cover less area. If they can reach the ball they can hit it back. Also I don't think PoP Kin-Chan>Yukimura+Atobe.

I find it hilarious that you found Duke as weak link. He's #3 representative. Also his stats are very high.

I think Atobe & Yuki can rally against Kin-chan & Duke. Even if Kin-chan activates PoP. But I can't determine which pair is stronger here. But if someone gets Yipped then I think Yuki & Atobe will take this.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Philia View Post
    I'm not sure but I don't think PoP shots will be that hard to return in doubles as in singles for Atobe & Yuki. In doubles they'll have to cover less area. If they can reach the ball they can hit it back. Also I don't think PoP Kin-Chan>Yukimura+Atobe.

I find it hilarious that you found Duke as weak link. He's #3 representative. Also his stats are very high.

I think Atobe & Yuki can rally against Kin-chan & Duke. Even if Kin-chan activates PoP. But I can't determine which pair is stronger here. But if someone gets Yipped then I think Yuki & Atobe will take this.
    We know he is number three because he is Byoudin's right hand man. All he has is his power, his mental strength is not enough such that the Yips trap will not take effect and Atobe can use his insight to see through Duke's power as well.

We talked about this before that Atobe Kingdom would be defeated by PoP or the Kishin Aura.

Duke of course is extremely strong, but I'm pretty sure PoP Kin-Chan would out class Duke. I think it's valid to say PoP Kin-Chan could beat Atobe and Yuki seeing as Ryoma toned down the speed of PoP and it was still too great for Yukimura.

Kin-Chan has improved an incredible amount and at the nationals he was playing evenly with Ryoma. Kin-Chan's PoP power and speed would destroy both Atobe and Yukimura just because the power and speed would be too great for them to handle.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Duke is as fast as Kamio and Kenya, has as much tech as Sanada and Ryoma, mental as much as Tezuka (...that guy that always injured himself in order to win points) and more stamina than Kaidoh.

I wouldn't say he ¨only has power¨ or that he's the no. 3 just cause he's the no.1's right hand.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Duke is as fast as Kamio and Kenya, has as much tech as Sanada and Ryoma, mental as much as Tezuka (...that guy that always injured himself in order to win points) and more stamina than Kaidoh.

I wouldn't say he ¨only has power¨ or that he's the no. 3 just cause he's the no.1's right hand.
    I meant the only has power as in that's his only weapon that could overwhelm Yukimura and Atobe.

I highly doubt either Yukimura or Atobe would be overwhelmed by Kenya's speed. Atobe wasn't overwhelmed by Mouri's speed who has the same as that of Kenya, and Yukimura hasn't been overwhelmed by anything (except PoP)

Both Yukimura and Atobe have better technique than Sanada and Ryoma and Yukimura has better mental than Tezuka. Atobe has slightly less mental but again I doubt it would be a problem in dealing with Duke.

I genuinely don't understand why Yukimura's stamina is so low (comparatively), but in doubles I don't think it would be a huge problem.

As for him only getting the spot because he is the number one's right hand, that's my opinion slipping in. I think he is not a the level of the Top 5. Ryoga and Oni, I think, are better than Duke. I can never figure out how to judge power players, my bad.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4