Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Oh dear Good I hope this won't happen
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I like your sense of humour.
    Quote sigs are getting more and more mainstream.
    No way, a third quote would be creepy.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    I highly doubt it

Naruto => Sages Body

Sasuke => Sages Eyes

And I believe it will stay that way
    i can agree with this...
    but,wouldn't it make sense...that sasuke would go down this road.i believe the explaination kabuto gave was not just for itachi/sasuke's benefit...i think it was directed at us(readers).to let us know that there is another way for sasuke to become powerful without hashirama's help(dna/cells).

naruto has kurama(probably access to the other bijuus)plus he learned SM...to become more like RS.
    wouldn't it be logical(i know...not a good word as of late)that sasuke would need someting other than EMS(powerful dojutsu)...to become more like RS also.

i'm not saying it is for certain...but i really don't want sasuke to be another hashirama guinea pig.
    hopefully,he is the true coming of the oldest son...instead of cheating like madara,danzou,kabuto,oro,obito,and so on and so on...
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Sasuke was to become any Sage it would be a Hawk Sage.....if one even exist. Sasuke evolved form a low level snake to a hawk the swores high in the skies
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/344/13 Sasuke just needs his CS back along with his up coming power up and he will be beastly.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    If Sasuke was to become any Sage it would be a Hawk Sage.....if one even exist. Sasuke evolved form a low level snake to a hawk the swores high in the skies
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/344/13 Sasuke just needs his CS back along with his up coming power up and he will be beastly.
    CM is not needed...he has jugo's flesh within him.i imagine that is more potent than a bite by oro.

maybe oro will bring up the fact that sasuke has access to these additions(like jugo and karin).

there is definitely a reason why both oro and kabuto covets sasuke's body...not just for his dojutsu.they both wanted him long before he was gifted itachi's eyes,to get to EMS level.

why is his body so important...and why was naruto dismissed by oro/kabuto.you would think if oro truly wanted a powerful long lasting body...he would have targeted naruto...right(shrug).
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    CM is not needed...he has jugo's flesh within him.i imagine that is more potent than a bite by oro.

maybe oro will bring up the fact that sasuke has access to these additions(like jugo and karin).

there is definitely a reason why both oro and kabuto covets sasuke's body...not just for his dojutsu.they both wanted him long before he was gifted itachi's eyes,to get to EMS level.

why is his body so important...and why was naruto dismissed by oro/kabuto.you would think if oro truly wanted a powerful long lasting body...he would have targeted naruto...right(shrug).
    They only really want Sasuke's eyes but to use the Sharingan to its full potential you need an Uchiha body with Uchiha blood. Oro tried going after Itachi but got raped so he tried going after the next best thing. Its not that Sasuke's body has any special properties that make it better than Naruto's, its just that you need his body to be completely compatible with the sharingan.

As said before kishi has made it clear that it is coming down to a fight between the younger son, will of fire, body of the sage vs the older son,curse of hatred, eyes of sage....though if you ask me that destined battle is already off to a bad start because Sasuke is going to soon have the pinnacle of Eye power whereas Naruto is nowhere near having the pinnacle of body power.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    They only really want Sasuke's eyes but to use the Sharingan to its full potential you need an Uchiha body with Uchiha blood. Oro tried going after Itachi but got raped so he tried going after the next best thing. Its not that Sasuke's body has any special properties that make it better than Naruto's, its just that you need his body to be completely compatible with the sharingan.

As said before kishi has made it clear that it is coming down to a fight between the younger son, will of fire, body of the sage vs the older son,curse of hatred, eyes of sage....though if you ask me that destined battle is already off to a bad start because Sasuke is going to soon have the pinnacle of Eye power whereas Naruto is nowhere near having the pinnacle of body power.
    bro,sasuke having sharigan was a perk like itachi...but it had more to do with his body accepting the CM(the heavenly seal)...which kimimaru did not have...but was oro's reserved host...until his illness kicked in.

oro's motivation was not to have the top-notch dojutsu...but the top-notch body(to host his soul...forever).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru goal was to have a good enough host to handle the top notch eyes. When we all thought Orochimaru wanted the sharingan to learn all the jutsu in the world,well he really wanted the Rinnengan.... Its just obtain the same way as Rinnengan, through a Uchiha.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru explained that he wanted immortality so he could master all Jutsus that exists:

http://www.mangareader.net/93-126-12...apter-121.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Orochimaru explained that he wanted immortality so he could master all Jutsus that exists:

http://www.mangareader.net/93-126-12...apter-121.html
    exactly....

he would need the body to train the eyes...hence oro definitely has no one that would traumatize him(lol...that he cares for)...so taking sasuke at 13yrs old does not guarantee that he(oro)would have awaken MS...let alone EMS and then rinnegan...

so once again...there is something special about sasuke out of all other uchiha...this is the very reason kabuto was still pursuing him.if he was indeed perfect sage...why the need for sasuke?

he was capable of doing SM when he approached obito with proposal...and asked for sasuke in return...why???

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You still need Sharingan/Rinnengan to master all jutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    exactly....

he would need the body to train the eyes...hence oro definitely has no one that would traumatize him(lol...that he cares for)...so taking sasuke at 13yrs old does not guarantee that he(oro)would have awaken MS...let alone EMS and then rinnegan...

so once again...there is something special about sasuke out of all other uchiha...this is the very reason kabuto was still pursuing him.if he was indeed perfect sage...why the need for sasuke?

he was capable of doing SM when he approached obito with proposal...and asked for sasuke in return...why???
    ummm can u name me another living breathing Uchiha? i thought not Sasuke is the only one left, Kabuto told tobi he wanted sasuke so he could "unlock all the secrets of this world" Its not like the only thing Oro/Kabuto wanted was Uchiha eyes and body....they wanted much much more, immortality , sage mode(which btw anyone else feel that the 3 Sages(that giant old toad sage,the big white Snake sage, what ever the other one is) are connected to the Sage of six paths
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You still need Sharingan/Rinnengan to master all jutsu.
    yeah...i said that was a perk of sasuke/itachi's bodies...but sharingans aren't exactly hard to come by.
    hell danzou had a couple sets in his arm...don't you think while being in kahoots with danzou.don't you think oro would have access to some or atleast a pair?

kabuto,asked obito for a zetsu...i could see oro requesting sharingans as payment for his experiments/time/etc...

why was sasuke sought over naruto by oro?

naruto possessed the kyuubi and oro knew he was uzumaki(obviously if danzou knew)...so if he were in need of a body immediately.

wouldn't naruto be the most likely one...instead of a kid who's eyes haven't fully awaken(not knowing if you will be able to accomplish this yourself)?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke has the ONLY set of eyes that can give Kabuto and Orochimaru acess to all the jutus in the world.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke has the ONLY set of eyes that can give Kabuto and Orochimaru acess to all the jutus in the world.
    now yes...but that has not always been the case...why didn't oro abduct him as a baby/toddler.

you mean to tell me that he risked losing sasuke during the waves arc to see if he could cut it?

i don't think his eyes are special...hence them now being itachi's(which those were the eyes oro wanted)...but sasuke is wanted by kabuto now also.if he knows who and what obito is about...there is no doubt that he is aware of the sharingan cache he holds...

sasuke is more relevent than just his dojutsu...to the likes of the true geniouses of the manga(kabuto/oro)...

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

sidenote...there is a reason kishi gave sasuke the name of a senju decendant...a sarutobi...

maybe him and itachi's mother had a lil' senju in her

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say"you'll see" but Kabuto or Orochimaru will never get Sasuke eyes or body. Kabuto didn't know for a fact that Madara eyes can evolve, he only had a theory. Sasuke eyes are the only one that can prove his theory,I'm sure if Sasuke didn't have the sharingan then they wouldn't want his body either.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast