Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

plain and simple...

sasuke has assimulated all prerequisites for snake sage...through jugo(ryuchi bloodline"kekkai genkai")and karin(uzumaki bloodline"chakra reserve")...

here is jugo's contribution:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-418-14/...apter-413.html

here is what he had(wink)bottom left:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-418-13/...apter-413.html

could this be sasuke's new power up...instead of the played out rinnegan?

he did hear and see the results of kabuto's experiments on himself...especially the fact that jugo's clan is associated with sage mode.
    put together with the fact that everyone and his brother hold naruto in such high reguards...plus he just beat nagato with the help of a perfect sage mode.

sasuke's a smart kid...i imagine he would see this as a way to save his body/eyes from over-usage(if anything).also,i've always been a believer that karin's contributions(bite no jutsu)were/will be significate.
    then,kabuto only confirms this when he says he used her dna also...i'm sure that's for chakra and stamina...

you guys think this will come up...that would be a cool battle...

toadsage mode/kyuubi mode naruto...vs...ems/rinnegan sasuke in dragonsage mode
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    could this be sasuke's new power up...instead of the played out rinnegan?
    Of course! It obvious when you think about it, besides Sasuke has been using some dragon-shaped techniques and all...
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

here he is thinking about the influences within himself(physically and mentally):
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-418-13/...apter-413.html
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't think nor I hope so, because if Kishi decides to mesh one of the main character's signature powers in the other main character, he will do so with Naruto as well, and thus there would be a high chance for Naruto to develop a Doujutsu.
    And need I tell you how disastreous would be if Naruto, say, obtains the Rin'negan? Let's just rename him Jesus for that matter.
    Other than that Sasuke severed his ties with the snakes when he left Hebi behind, it would make him a hypocrite to just go asking Orochimaru powers again

The main theme of the battle is "Body" vs "Eyes", as their inheritance is exactly that:
    Naruto is blessed with the body of the Sage, Sasuke with the eyes.

While the idea holds merit ( a Dragon form Sasuke would look awesome, Kabuto looked pretty badass ) its just too out of the themes of the manga in my opinion.
    And I really don't see Sage Mode enabling Sasuke and Taka to rule the world other than that, who would train him?
    Oro could not, the snakes wouldn't ( unless they would conveniently forgot how Sasuke sacrificed Manda ), and you can't autolearn Sage Mode as its incredibly dangerous and complicated.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, Snake Sage Mode is done I fear. Kishi went out of his way to show a lot of the Snake related Sage arts in Kabuto. I highly doubt he'd recycle it in another character, even Orochimaru himself seems unlikely to showcase Sage powers.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Don't think nor I hope so, because if Kishi decides to mesh one of the main character's signature powers in the other main character, he will do so with Naruto as well, and thus there would be a high chance for Naruto to develop a Doujutsu.
    And need I tell you how disastreous would be if Naruto, say, obtains the Rin'negan? Let's just rename him Jesus for that matter.
    Other than that Sasuke severed his ties with the snakes when he left Hebi behind, it would make him a hypocrite to just go asking Orochimaru powers again

The main theme of the battle is "Body" vs "Eyes", as their inheritance is exactly that:
    Naruto is blessed with the body of the Sage, Sasuke with the eyes.

While the idea holds merit ( a Dragon form Sasuke would look awesome, Kabuto looked pretty badass ) its just too out of the themes of the manga in my opinion.
    And I really don't see Sage Mode enabling Sasuke and Taka to rule the world other than that, who would train him?
    Oro could not, the snakes wouldn't ( unless they would conveniently forgot how Sasuke sacrificed Manda ), and you can't autolearn Sage Mode as its incredibly dangerous and complicated.
    i see this may be a form of stamina enhancment for sasuke...a little replicate of the body(the youngest son's).instead of going the hashirama route(eyeroll...everyother badguy)...

hence,sasuke is not immortal like madara...so how will he of course"spam"jutsus to fight against a RK/kyuubi/sagemode naruto?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

And I really don't see Sage Mode enabling Sasuke and Taka to rule the world
    Yeah, that's true... the only thing we know so far that could possible rule over the world is the Bijuu or Rinnengan...
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Yeah, that's true... the only thing we know so far that could possible rule over the world is the Bijuu or Rinnengan...
    suigetsu only just learned about sage mode with kabuto...and jugo wouldn't even ask what's on the scroll(he doesn't really care)...until kabuto's SM is mentioned/seen.

so suigetsu may have very well thought this was power that oro could not even achieve...hence suigetsu presuming he was going to do it...and sasuke probably could.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke'd look dumb with dragon horns poking out of his head, lol. I'm hoping he gets no Sage Mode. I wouldn't mind Curse Seal again, as the wings would actually have matched his evolution into a hawk from being a snake. Though I don't see the need for hawks if he'd have the CS wings again. Even though I'd be okay with it, it's not something I wanna see.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would prefer that Sasuke not to learn any sage-based jutsu.

Then again, if the person who knows everything refers to the Snake Sage, it is possible.

A training arc for Sasuke would be weird though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I like this idea more than the Rinnegan one.
    Why?
    Because I think Sasuke would appear more unique, rather than being a copy of Itachi or Madara.

And just imagine the Sharingan combined with Sage-mode. That would be something we haven't seen before.
    Making Sasuke obtain the Rinnegan or Senju DNA or whatever just seems...boring.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    i see this may be a form of stamina enhancment for sasuke...a little replicate of the body(the youngest son's).instead of going the hashirama route(eyeroll...everyother badguy)...

hence,sasuke is not immortal like madara...so how will he of course"spam"jutsus to fight against a RK/kyuubi/sagemode naruto?
    The Rikudou of this generation will not be Sasuke, nor Naruto.
    It will be probably the combo of the two of them, with the whole theme of friendship and whatever.
    Unless Kishi makes Sasuke a villain and all, but we already have a Rikudou-wannabe pretty believable to be the final villain, Madara, which will be way more powerful than any character in this manga will ever be:
    EMS+Rin'negan+Mokuton+Immortality+Infinite Chakra.

As for stamina problems, rest assured that, just like everyone else, Sasuke will not suffer from low chakra levels

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Exacly, or some other power not introduced, but not Sage Mode.
    Even Kabuto's main weapon wasn't Sage Mode but Edo Tensei

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea man, Sasuke is all over the place with snakes and eagles and what not. Not sure where its all headed.

I certainly hope both dont get Rinnegan, its bad enough we have two pairs of this "rare mutation that appears once in a great while". But it looks like Naruto will be the jyuubi host for now....and the Sharingan has major bad rep among the bijuus

And the scroll had some "data" apparently...data that can be used to rule the world...omg everyones facebook settings

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Exactly, or some other power not introduced, but not Sage Mode.
    Even Kabuto's main weapon wasn't Sage Mode but Edo Tensei
    actually,SM was kabuto's ace...remember"as long as i have that jutsu"comment

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly doubt it

Naruto => Sages Body

Sasuke => Sages Eyes

And I believe it will stay that way

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply