Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    You still need Sharingan/Rinnengan to master all jutsu.
    No, at least not exactly.

The Sharingan can copy the moves of another Ninja. But if a Ninja is not skilled with a Jutsu, or if nobody knows that Jutsu, the Sharingan would have no use in mastering the said Jutsu. Besides you are still limited to the element you can use.

The Rinnengan, on the other hand, according to Jiraya, allowed Nagato to master all Jutsus he taught him with ease, meaning that yes, with the Rinnengan you can master all Jutsus that exist, and you don't even need to be immortal.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke = Hawk
    Naruto = Frog

I'd like to see Sasuke with Hawk-powers + Sharingan. COME ON KISHI!
    Last edited by Notak; October 01, 2012 at 01:12 AM.

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    bro,sasuke having sharigan was a perk like itachi...but it had more to do with his body accepting the CM(the heavenly seal)...which kimimaru did not have...but was oro's reserved host...until his illness kicked in.

oro's motivation was not to have the top-notch dojutsu...but the top-notch body(to host his soul...forever).
    The whole curse seal thing was just to test Sasuke to see if he was worth of becoming his vessel., if he failed then he wouldn't be worthy. I repeat Oro just wanted an Uchiha for his eyes but to use them he needed a real live uchiha body. Yes there were a WHOLE bunch of Sharingan everywhere, some going to danzo, but as Kakashi has shown if you are not a legit 100% Uchiha you can't use them to their full potential.

Yes Oro's goal is to learn every jutsu in the world so thats why he needs the Sharingan to help using its copy ability. Yes i know you can't copy something if you don't have the neccasary attributes but Oro has absorbed numerous people in the past(well at least 3 IIRC) and likely has access to all 5 elements due to it. And while it isn't confirmed the general consensus is that you need Uchiha dna and senju dna to awaken the rinnegan aka the tool that helps you learn every jutsu in the world.

Nothing is special about Sasuke's body naturally. Oro did a whole bunch of experiments on Sasuke to prepare it for Oro. What is unique or special about Sasuke is his eyes and chakra. He has always been compared to Madara and his eye potential has been said to be higher than Itachi. Eyes yes. Body no.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post

Sasuke = Hawk
    Naruto = Frog

Sasuke here looks like Madara's perfect Susano'o...
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think sasuke's becaming a snake/dragon sage will be gay after sasuke talking about becoming a hawk like when sasuke defeated oro and hawk hunting down a snake and captured it...i like the idea of sasuke bring the full potential of his EMS and may be mastering a secret technique that we haven't see from the EMS besides susanoo,tsutuyomi and amaterasu..

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i think sasuke's becaming a snake/dragon sage will be gay after sasuke talking about becoming a hawk like when sasuke defeated oro and hawk hunting down a snake and captured it..
    I loled

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Sasuke here looks like Madara's perfect Susano'o...
    That's because every Susano'o has a Tengu theme in their complete form.
    Go see Sasuke's and Itachi's, and you'll see they have the same similarity as well.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The scroll allowing him to go snake sage or hawk sage or cockroach sage (i dont care) is a very nice plot
    I dont want it to give him some absurd power level with little to no explanations , we already know that the informations on getting a rinnegan and all what is sharingan related in inscribed on that uchiha monument, not some random scroll
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    The Rinnengan, on the other hand, according to Jiraya, allowed Nagato to master all Jutsus he taught him with ease, meaning that yes, with the Rinnengan you can master all Jutsus that exist, and you don't even need to be immortal.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Yes Oro's goal is to learn every jutsu in the world so thats why he needs the Sharingan to help using its copy ability. Yes i know you can't copy something if you don't have the neccasary attributes but Oro has absorbed numerous people in the past(well at least 3 IIRC) and likely has access to all 5 elements due to it. And while it isn't confirmed the general consensus is that you need Uchiha dna and senju dna to awaken the rinnegan aka the tool that helps you learn every jutsu in the world.
    techinically the Rinnegan gives you Yin and Yang release which means you can create any freakin jutsu you want...

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Nothing is special about Sasuke's body naturally. Oro did a whole bunch of experiments on Sasuke to prepare it for Oro. What is unique or special about Sasuke is his eyes and chakra. He has always been compared to Madara and his eye potential has been said to be higher than Itachi. Eyes yes. Body no.
    Mizukage thinks Sasuke's body is special

i think sasuke's becaming a snake/dragon sage will be gay after sasuke talking about becoming a hawk like when sasuke defeated oro and hawk hunting down a snake and captured it...i like the idea of sasuke bring the full potential of his EMS and may be mastering a secret technique that we haven't see from the EMS besides susanoo,tsutuyomi and amaterasu..
    I want more of Sasuke-Orochimaru dialogs...they always leave me in splits like the time he asked Oro to "beat it"....lol

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish we could go back to sasuke & orochimaru's journey and who is the man that knowns everything, this will be the main key to see which path sasule will take and i see oro training/getting prepared for his plan about taking sasuke's body or still destroying the hidden leaf village.
    I wonder if oro will still will keep kabuto with him or what will kabuto will do after escaping from izanami

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, this got me thinking... sasuke right now is out to get to the person who for some reason knows everything. What if he went to where the snakes live? Perhaps the snake elder or whatnot would have the answer he is seeking? The snake elder would be extremely old and seems to have had influence on kabuto and orochimaru. Since kabuto is trapped in a genjutsu, and a particularly strong one at that, it would make sense sasuke had to use orochimaru. It would be a place which only orochimaru would know at this point too. Of course it would also make sense sasuke while there also learns sage mode which would be consistent with the flesh he has from jugo. So we have sasuke as a snake, then a hawk and finally a dragon too.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Would he have even needed Orochimaru to fine the place? Wasn't Juugo's clan suppose to be from area, which is why Orochimaru was capable of discovering the origin of their power.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish we could go back to sasuke & orochimaru's journey and who is the man that knowns everything, this will be the main key to see which path sasule will take and i see oro training/getting prepared for his plan about taking sasuke's body or still destroying the hidden leaf village.
    I wonder if oro will still will keep kabuto with him or what will kabuto will do after escaping from izanami
    i think its safe to say that Kabuto will go back home finally(as he left his "brother" a long time ago) and once the war is over he will be the "father" of the kids at the orphanage

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Would he have even needed Orochimaru to fine the place? Wasn't Juugo's clan suppose to be from area, which is why Orochimaru was capable of discovering the origin of their power.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Actually, this got me thinking... sasuke right now is out to get to the person who for some reason knows everything. What if he went to where the snakes live? Perhaps the snake elder or whatnot would have the answer he is seeking? The snake elder would be extremely old and seems to have had influence on kabuto and orochimaru. Since kabuto is trapped in a genjutsu, and a particularly strong one at that, it would make sense sasuke had to use orochimaru. It would be a place which only orochimaru would know at this point too. Of course it would also make sense sasuke while there also learns sage mode which would be consistent with the flesh he has from jugo. So we have sasuke as a snake, then a hawk and finally a dragon too.
    Would make sense as "dragons" can fly so its like both a hawk and a snake

Riku-king : i am not sure if the cave is in the same place as were juugo came from ...but it is the source of his power....and if you remember the toad place is near the leaf village but no one can get there/find it unless they have a connection to it(like a nature affinity to toads)...maybe the snake is the one who knows everything ( i am under the understand that "the one who knows everything", and the "they" sasuke and oro talked about are not the same people), but if you recall the toad sage gave naruto a prophecy saying he would fight someone "with great eyes"-(could that have ment madara), maybe the snake sage will have a prophecy for Sasuke(maybe sasuke really dose "revive" his clan but not in a way that we think ...) just some thoughts
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i am not sure if the cave is in the same place as were juugo came from ...but it is the source of his power....and if you remember the toad place is near the leaf village but no one can get there/find it unless they have a connection to it(like a nature affinity to toads)...maybe the snake is the one who knows everything ( i am under the understand that "the one who knows everything", and the "they" sasuke and oro talked about are not the same people), but if you recall the toad sage gave naruto a prophecy saying he would fight someone "with great eyes"-(could that have ment madara), maybe the snake sage will have a prophecy for Sasuke(maybe sasuke really dose "revive" his clan but not in a way that we think ...) just some thoughts
    If it's the source of his clans power, that means that's where they gained the ability to absorb natural energy. And Mount Myoboku was said to be a month's travel away from Konoha. So the places are physical places, just ones that require luck to locate.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Riku-king : i am not sure if the cave is in the same place as were juugo came from ...but it is the source of his power....and if you remember the toad place is near the leaf village but no one can get there/find it unless they have a connection to it(like a nature affinity to toads)...maybe the snake is the one who knows everything ( i am under the understand that "the one who knows everything", and the "they" sasuke and oro talked about are not the same people), but if you recall the toad sage gave naruto a prophecy saying he would fight someone "with great eyes"-(could that have ment madara), maybe the snake sage will have a prophecy for Sasuke(maybe sasuke really dose "revive" his clan but not in a way that we think ...) just some thoughts
    Actually Oro said that they were going on a place Sasuke knew very well, and considering how he didn't have the slightest clue about Sage Mode or the Snake Sage or whatever, I doubt he was aware of it until Kabuto spoke about it.

EDIT: manga panel

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    I highly doubt it

Naruto => Sages Body

Sasuke => Sages Eyes

And I believe it will stay that way
    the problem is that Naruto become => Sage body + Sage mode + QB Chakra and QB mind !!!!

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    http://i1.mangapanda.com/naruto/558/naruto-2693059.jpg

Sasuke = Hawk
    Naruto = Frog

Sasuke himself has two wings on his shoulders .....

maybe Sasuke's Susanoo have some wings !!!
    خداحافظ

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast