Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Snake Sage Mode for Sasuke...hummm?

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Would he have even needed Orochimaru to fine the place? Wasn't Juugo's clan suppose to be from area, which is why Orochimaru was capable of discovering the origin of their power.
    I don't think the manga ever said jugo's village was close or had any sort of relationship with the place where the snakes live. From what I recall all that was said was that jugo's clan had an innate ability to enter sage mode, thats it. Kabuto is trapped in a genjutsu so the only one left with the knowledge of that place would be orochimaru at the time being. Perhaps anko too but I am not sure of where exactly she is at.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Juugo's clan was stated to have originally gain/learn the power to absorb natural energy like they did at the Ryuuchi Cave, which is why Orochimaru had originally went there. So one would presume that they had lived somewhere close to it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

While I doubt Sasuke will gain a Sage mode, here are some things that could support it:

- Kabuto is a bad guy too, but still achieved the Sage mode. Being a good guy is not required.

- Sasuke already had the Cursed Seal (for which he was perfect by the way) so for him to gain the Dragon Sage mode would be continuing that power-up. Seeing as the Cursed Seal is essentially a copy of that power.

- Sasuke's Hawk-summon. That was never explained, so it could be a start. It's probably nothing more than a convenient way for Sasuke to not fall to his death, but what if it was a sign that he became interested in Hawk Sage powers?
    Last edited by Notak; October 06, 2012 at 01:18 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not interested in seeing Sasuke's horns and a tail. He is just about fine the way he is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke's signature animal is not snake, but hawk. He had Oro's power, only because of that he could summon snakes - now he doesn't. It wouldn't make sense if he was a snake sage, but a hawk sage would make sense (if such a thing exists, there were 3 sage modes mentioned together for sannins' signature animals).
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4