Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104

Thread: Hatred vs Will of Fire

  1. #1
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hatred vs Will of Fire

    In the 479/480 chapters thread, a discussion about hatred and will of fire was starting.
    Some people think that in this manga hatred brings more power than will of fire in fight (mainly because of "Sasuke unlimited power") and others don't.

    In my opinion, Hatred did not achieve more amazing feats than Will of Fire in fight, nor outside the fight. Sasuke brought quite nothing, yeah he escaped death from Danzou with a full Susano'o, but Naruto did somehting similar in the past so...

    Jdw thinks that hatred is more powerful or useful (if I understand well) in battle, that Will of Fire is just like a temporary boost while hatred is much more than that. Some examples : Lee fought while he was unconscious but he ended with bones shattered. Jiraya came back from the death for a few seconds in order to write the code on the back of Fukasaku, but he lost after all etc

    So, what do you think ?

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    Well, hatred can make a person extremely powerful, more then the will of fire I belive. However, hatred clouds your thoughts and tempts you to pay any price only to achieve your goal. In the end, it will destroy you. A good example what ultimately happens if you draw your power out of hatred is the outcome of the fight between Anakin and Obiwan in Episode 3.

    So in the end, the will of fire will prove itself superior.

  3. #3
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    So far in the manga, examples of the will of fire have not been as useful as the examples of hatred. I am not saying hatred will always prove to be more powerful. Kisame123 posted saying that they were basically similar, wondering why people view the hatred differently from the Will of Fire, and I think they are similar in that they are motivating factors, but they are not similar in their reach and results, so far.

    Sasuke's hatred has changed the outcomes of his own battles. It has allowed him to excel and proceed where others would have lost or died. The examples used by some of the will of fire were Lee fighting while unconscious, and Jiraiya willing himself back to life. The Will of Fire in those instances did not change the battle outcomes for Lee or Jiraiya. Both lost. Lee was still battered and broken. Jiraiya still died. Neither pulled off a miraculous victory or overcame intense jutsu and fought on like nothing happened at all.

    The Will of fire has added some drama to battles in most cases, but Sasuke's hatred seems to be far more potent than that. It has become a force of its own to be reckoned with, and changes outcomes far beyond what the will of fire has done.

    My earlier analogy stated that the Will of Fire is like drinking a Red Bull, and that Sasuke's power of hatred is like the power of the Hulk, which grows greater as the anger (hatred) of the Hulk grows greater. It seems to know no bounds.
    Last edited by jdw; January 23, 2010 at 11:19 AM.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #4
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    So far in the manga, examples of the will of fire have not been as useful as the examples of hatred. I am not saying hatred will always prove to be more powerful. Kisame123 posted saying that they were basically similar, wondering why people view the hatred differently from the Will of Fire, and I think they are similar in that they are motivating factors, but they are not similar in their reach and results, so far.

    Sasuke's hatred has changed the outcomes of his own battles. It has allowed him to excel and proceed where others would have lost or died. The examples used by some of the will of fire were Lee fighting while unconscious, and Jiraiya willing himself back to life. The Will of Fire in those instances did not change the battle outcomes for Lee or Jiraiya. Both lost. Lee was still battered and broken. Jiraiya still died. Neither pulled off a miraculous victory or overcame intense jutsu and fought on like nothing happened at all.

    The Will of fire has added some drama to battles in most cases, but Sasuke's hatred seems to be far more potent than that. It has become a force of its own to be reckoned with, and changes outcomes far beyond what the will of fire has done.

    My earlier analogy stated that the Will of Fire is like drinking a Red Bull, and that Sasuke's power of hatred is like the power of the Hulk, which grows greater as the anger (hatred) of the Hulk grows greater. It seems to know no bounds.
    Sasuke only did that since he had Susano'o. Against Bee he would have been killed twice without his team.
    Will of Fire is not something really temporary, it something that bring something powerful in a medium or long term, a kind of delayed jutsu.

    Lee and Jiraya fought an enemy who was too superior to them, it's like saying that despite your will you can't climb the Everest all by yourself. So even with hatred they would loose.

    No one could beat Pain anyway, with all the hatred or will of fire during the fight, his loss is the result of the medium term effect of Jiraya's will of fire.
    Lee just doesn't have the ability required to beat Garaa.

    Sasuke, at least, had some viable tools to beat his past and present opponents.

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Uru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    So far in the manga, examples of the will of fire have not been as useful as the examples of hatred. I am not saying hatred will always prove to be more powerful. Kisame123 posted saying that they were basically similar, wondering why people view the hatred differently from the Will of Fire, and I think they are similar in that they are motivating factors, but they are not similar in their reach and results, so far.
    Becouse you havent read the whole manga.Be patience and wait the final legend.Please be quiet and read the last panel o the manga.I will sign that and we weill speak about that at the end.

    In the end will of fire will outclass the hatred way.In the long way there is no comparisons.In the short way you can have a chance with it..

    But remember sir, hate is not the answer!

    It seems that's is for ladies.But JUST som great mind can understand how that is the men greatest attitude.

    Quote Quote:
    Sasuke's hatred has changed the outcomes of his own battles. It has allowed him to excel and proceed where others would have lost or died. The examples used by some of the will of fire were Lee fighting while unconscious, and Jiraiya willing himself back to life. The Will of Fire in those instances did not change the battle outcomes for Lee or Jiraiya. Both lost. Lee was still battered and broken. Jiraiya still died. Neither pulled off a miraculous victory or overcame intense jutsu and fought on like nothing happened at all.
    OMG.. I cant believe what I read.. And honestly I cant believe that I've read is posted by you.

    Jiraiya sacrifice or better Jiraiya's death choice has been by far the crucial phase of the entire damned MANGA.[Even Ojiji-sama spoken about that..]
    How do you can state that???

    With his choice Jiraiya saved the whole world.. Like a famous cheerleader.. LOL

    And pls bear in mind, Jiraiya-sama is the first one character in the manga which got entirely the sense of life.He hunderstood well the world problems.He addressed to himself the right ancestral questions (forgive my poor eng pls).But he got the answer just at the end of his life.

    Without him we will never had Naruto.Or better.. THAT Naruto.The man will break the curse, that will make new all the things.

    He revives in Naruto.And in my heart.

    Quote Quote:
    The Will of fire has added some drama to battles in most cases, but Sasuke's hatred seems to be far more potent than that. It has become a force of its own to be reckoned with, and changes outcomes far beyond what the will of fire has done.

    My earlier analogy stated that the Will of Fire is like drinking a Red Bull, and that Sasuke's power of hatred is like the power of the Hulk, which grows greater and the anger (hatred) of the Hulk grows greater. It seems to know no bounds.
    Think hard about that.Do you think Naruto nindou is a new thing?
    Or it has ties with something so old?


    It is something so old... Just a newer and original manner to explain us the Truth.

    Men still arent ready for that.They should be already 2000 years ago..
    But they arent yet... Still now.

    It's all here.
    But the day will come... Be faithful..

  8. #6
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Uru View Post
    OMG.. I cant believe what I read.. And honestly I cant believe that I've read is posted by you.

    Jiraiya sacrifice or better Jiraiya's death choice has been by far the crucial phase of the entire damned MANGA.[Even Ojiji-sama spoken about that..]
    How do you can state that???
    But it did not allow Jiraiya to walk away. The battle outcome for Jiraiya was the same. The act saved everyone but Jiraiya. Even though the decision saved the world, and is one of my favorite moments in any medium of communication/storytelling, etc, Jiraiya still died at that time.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #7
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    I think the explanation to this has already been given to us.

    Kishimoto explained that in order to generate chakra, one must bond the mind and body. Not smartness and physical strength, but sincronizing your mind with your body makes more chakra. Naruto is pretty dumb, as mentioned since the beggining of the manga. However, he is a chakra powerhouse, partially because of living against Kyuubi's chakra, but partially also because he is an expontaneous person, his mind and body work alongside.

    The anger is the same: a will on your mind moving towards your body completely, exposing your inside emotions integrally. That, imo, is a kind of mind-body union, a sort of chakra generation.

    The same could be said about the Will of Fire, a capability of keeping your body by your mental will. It's a union of both. Using your body without a strong motive won't work, and having a motive but failing to act (sort of like Sai's psychological restrictions) won't do anything either.

    The Will of Fire and the Hatred are mental motivations that break through and manifest physically on the body, the real deals, and that should generate a ton of chakra, due to the intensity of these emotions, the effect they have on the mind and body both.

    Of course, this is MY interpretation. ^^

  11. #8
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kisame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    You compare them as if Kishi has employed them similarly. He has not. The will of fire is basically a philosophy that is used by Konoha shinobi. Sure, it gives them some major motivation and on a few occasions that has turned into strength, but it is nothing like Sasuke's use of "the power hatred."

    If I can be forgiven for a stupid analogy, the will of fire is like drinking a red bull while experiencing a patriotic moment in a fight, etc. Comparatively, the power of hatred is like receiving the power of the Hulk, which knows no bounds when anger (hatred) is on the rise.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Lee tried to fight on though unconscious, beaten, broken, and on the verge of death. He lost anyway and awoke to the possibility of never being a shinobi again. His power didn't really accomplish much besides a nice dramatic moment. He was still all of those things despite getting up. He was done. Jiraiya coming back from the dead was the same, nothing more than a nice dramatic moment. He came back, wrote on a frog, and immediately went back to being dead. He didn't defeat Pain, escape, or undo some wicked jutsu and keep fighting as though nothing happened at all. None of them unlocked levels of insane jutsu due to the will of fire. Naruto was not able to control Kyuubi due to the will of fire, yet anyway.

    The will of fire has been shown to basically represent a way of life of never giving up, plus a minor boost in power once in a while, usually without any change in consequences to the individual (lee still lost and broken, jiraiya still dead). The power of hatred is new h4x.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    So far in the manga, examples of the will of fire have not been as useful as the examples of hatred. I am not saying hatred will always prove to be more powerful. Kisame123 posted saying that they were basically similar, wondering why people view the hatred differently from the Will of Fire, and I think they are similar in that they are motivating factors, but they are not similar in their reach and results, so far.

    Sasuke's hatred has changed the outcomes of his own battles. It has allowed him to excel and proceed where others would have lost or died. The examples used by some of the will of fire were Lee fighting while unconscious, and Jiraiya willing himself back to life. The Will of Fire in those instances did not change the battle outcomes for Lee or Jiraiya. Both lost. Lee was still battered and broken. Jiraiya still died. Neither pulled off a miraculous victory or overcame intense jutsu and fought on like nothing happened at all.

    The Will of fire has added some drama to battles in most cases, but Sasuke's hatred seems to be far more potent than that. It has become a force of its own to be reckoned with, and changes outcomes far beyond what the will of fire has done.

    My earlier analogy stated that the Will of Fire is like drinking a Red Bull, and that Sasuke's power of hatred is like the power of the Hulk, which grows greater as the anger (hatred) of the Hulk grows greater. It seems to know no bounds.
    I disagree, "hatred" isn't some "power-up" or "hax" as you proclaim it to be, it's just that you make it out to be that way through persistent references on this thread. If "hatred" were really a power-up in the sense that it allows Sasuke to defeat his opponents, then the "will of fire" has done much more in terms of accomplishments and achievements. I'm going to put Lee and Jiraiya aside since I'm not too sure about their motivation and their belief of the "will of fire". Jiraiya seems to care less about those things and more about "peace" whereas Rock Lee just had hardwork ethic, but both still managed to do feats with sheer willpower. However, I will bring back the Hokage examples and Naruto as I've pointed out earlier in chapter 133.

    Naruto was able to defeat Gaara after he realized that protecting his friends was important. What's interesting is that Naruto was not able to defeat Gaara with intelligence, but only after he fought to protect his friends without any logic. Although Naruto usually draws on kyuubi chakra, this was not indicated in this chapter. there are distinct characteristics Naruto takes on when drawing external chakra, when the eyes turn red with slits with red chakra. however, this wasn't the case in the chapter I provided above. This was the "will of fire" and it was specifically referenced in the chapter. This was not some minute increase in power, it was very significant as witnessed by Sasuke and again, in congruence to the theme of protecting people in that chapter. The chapter narration stresses that willingness to protect on the same page I linked earlier.
    ( http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/133/15/ )

    Whereas, Sasuke's "hatred" was only attributed to strength during this fight with Danzou and even that has debatable circumstances. "hatred" was only introduced in the Kage fights-when Sasuke charged at the Raikage"-but it wasn't seen as something directly giving him strength. Madara mentioned that "hatred" is Sasuke's nindo, ally, and gives him strength in the sense that it drives him to become stronger.
    (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page016.html)
    nonetheless, nobody was complaining about hatred being a "hax" or giving him strength at that time. this was necessary as I've argued before, that "hatred" as a anti-ideology to the "will of fire" needed to be introduced. therefore, these really isn't enough to suggest that Sasuke continously uses "hatred" as a factor that changes the outcome of battles, I think the "will of fire" still holds that title. maybe if there are two or three more fights where it is obviously clear, I might agree, but for the chapter you are referring to, it is debatable.


    "hatred" is only a "hax" because you make it out to be and because people constantly post on the subject, we are easily misled into thinking this as well. however, in context of the manga, it is nothing except motivation and Sasuke's nindo, just as the "will of fire". I don't criticize the "will of fire" nor do I do the same with "hatred" because they are in essence, just encouraging ideologies that provide motivation which is the best force multiplier for any soldier as they say in the military. who better to use that ideology of hatred against, than Danzou the main reason for Sasuke's problem?
    Last edited by kisame123; January 23, 2010 at 12:56 PM.

  12. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SeventhPath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    746
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    Hatred vs Will of fire.

    Hatred wins, easily.

    And it's not because Kishi thought about such comparisons - if he thought about it, we would have seen more equilibrium between hatred and will of fire.
    It's because, in Part 2, he hyped/overpowered Sasuke at the expense of everyone else. Sasuke's method - hatred - was depicted as being FAR more efficient at making one stronger or allowing one to win battles than the will of fire or anyhing else.

    Proof - Sasuke's and Naruto's evolution throughout all of part 2.
    Spoiler: Naruto Shippuuden, the manga - the past and the fututre show

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Georgia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhPath View Post
    Hatred vs Will of fire.

    Hatred wins, easily.

    And it's not because Kishi thought about such comparisons - if he thought about it, we would have seen more equilibrium between hatred and will of fire.
    It's because, in Part 2, he hyped/overpowered Sasuke at the expense of everyone else. Sasuke's method - hatred - was depicted as being FAR more efficient at making one stronger or allowing one to win battles than the will of fire or anyhing else.

    Proof - Sasuke's and Naruto's evolution throughout all of part 2.
    wow, you are counterargumenting yourself.
    naruto's sage mode (which is not detrimental for him) comes from his determination, his determination stems from his will to protect those he holds dear and sage mode easily pwns amaterasu (same with raikage - speed) while rasen-shuriken will easily pwn susanoo (if danzo did partially damage it just imagine what naruto will do haha). again through speed naruto will evade tsukuyomi
    sasuke's MS powers come from his determination, his determination stems from his will to kill every goddamn person in the world without any apparent reason, and don't give me the ravange crap (what samurai also had part in uchuha massacre? lol). Sasuke's powers gained through hatred are SELF-DETRIMENTAL, he will go blind, and even if he takes itachi eyes, susanoo will still take its toll!!!!

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #11
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Uru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    But it did not allow Jiraiya to walk away. The battle outcome for Jiraiya was the same. The act saved everyone but Jiraiya. Even though the decision saved the world, and is one of my favorite moments in any medium of communication/storytelling, etc, Jiraiya still died at that time.
    Well.. ^^
    I thought I have made myself clear before.I'll be now more explicit.

    The central point is not save yourself.The central point is give yourself, your life to your neighbour (love your neighbour as yourself).That's all.

    Love has his opposite into egoism.Not hatred.
    Hatred originates listening our ego.Becouse we are all EGO slaves.
    If JUST we could give up our ego way...

    Hatred will be nullified in no time.And If we will be able to ignore our instinctive ego voice...

    The difficulty is here.It has its origin in our animal instinct, in our instinct of self-preservation but it can be defeated listening our heart and our conscience.Yeah..

    The conscience... The ability to make things according the Truth...
    That's why we are "sapiens".
    Last edited by benelori; August 13, 2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SuperSaiyaMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    The Will of Fire vs Hatred, it is like the Light Side and the Dark Side. Hell they're practically the same in aspects. And no, neither are stronger than the other.

    For example, Hatred has allowed Sasuke to master techniques and get stronger in a short amount of time. That's true. But that's the quick and easy path. And it has been proving to be a backlash for him-he's draining his life force more quickly with his complete Susano'o, as well as the eye bleeding and blindness. Like the use of the Dark Side changes a person's appearance (skin color to pale and sickly, eyes to evil yellow), Sasuke's hatred is irrevocably changing his appearance and vision.

    Naruto's Will of Fire is slower, but no less strong than Sasuke's hatred. However, the Will of Fire path is more rewarding. It doesn't damage your body. It gives you true strength. It can make you enlightened. Naruto discovered this during his battle with Gaara. The Will of Fire made him stronger. Just like the Light Side.

    So no, neither are stronger than the other. Hatred is just more quick and easy than pure hard work or protecting people.

  20. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    dont say this to me
    hatred doesnt make you aawaken baby susanoo and then master it and become the best susanoo user 30 mins later
    there is no hatred or will of fire there is will of kishimoto masashi that is above all


    Quote Originally Posted by AlB View Post
    wow, you are counterargumenting yourself.
    naruto's sage mode (which is not detrimental for him) comes from his determination, his determination stems from his will to protect those he holds dear and sage mode easily pwns amaterasu (same with raikage - speed) while rasen-shuriken will easily pwn susanoo (if danzo did partially damage it just imagine what naruto will do haha). again through speed naruto will evade tsukuyomi
    sasuke's MS powers come from his determination, his determination stems from his will to kill every goddamn person in the world without any apparent reason, and don't give me the ravange crap (what samurai also had part in uchuha massacre? lol). Sasuke's powers gained through hatred are SELF-DETRIMENTAL, he will go blind, and even if he takes itachi eyes, susanoo will still take its toll!!!!
    DUDE LET US BE REASONABLE HERE
    what the heck is sage mode? deva real wasnt even fighting and once he gained his power back , the fight ended few seconds later
    naruto survived that fight only because pain wanted him alive , but the raikage (oh raikage) wanted sasuke dead and so does danzou but hatred (like if the raikage or danzou have no hatred) beaen them
    look at what did sasuke when he was sealed by danzou ! he should have lost the fight , but hatred .... it just works like a pvp trinket in wow
    Last edited by tousendrinksbleach; January 23, 2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito



  21. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SuperSaiyaMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    DUDE LET US BE REASONABLE HERE
    what the heck is sage mode? deva real wasnt even fighting and once he gained his power back , the fight ended few seconds later
    naruto survived that fight only because pain wanted him alive , but the raikage (oh raikage) wanted sasuke dead and so does danzou but hatred (like if the raikage or danzou have no hatred) beaen them
    Dude, why don't you be reasonable. It wasn't just that Pain wanted to keep Naruto alive that let Naruto triumph over him, it was Naruto's determination, and his desire to protect his village, and not giving into his hatred which won the battle and revived everyone that Pain killed.
    Quote Quote:
    look at what did sasuke when he was sealed by danzou ! he should have lost the fight , but hatred .... it just works like a pvp trinket in wow
    Hatred isn't stronger, tousen. As I explained in my post, its quick and easy, while the Will of Fire is slow and steady. And slow and steady ultimately wins the race.

  22. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  23. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hatred vs Will of Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyaMan View Post
    Hatred isn't stronger, tousen. As I explained in my post, its quick and easy, while the Will of Fire is slow and steady. And slow and steady ultimately wins the race.
    the prolem is that kishi is exagerating here ... hatred shoul be this way, however it is spammed in this manga
    it might be quick and but it is just repeated every time sasuke needs it
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito



New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts