Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Future Naruto Stories

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Future Naruto Stories

I'm sure I stand for a lot of people but after this series is over, if LOVR for kishi to go back and make gaidens if all the historical events in Naruto, starting with the the Rikudou Sennin and how he came to be, his fight with the 10 tails, and his journey to spread ninjutsu. Also the tale of his sons showing how the the senju and uchiha rivalry began and then go onto the hashirama and madara era. I always wanted to know how it was back then and the time hiruzen was in his prime, and the life of minato. If Kishi made gaidens of these events I would be absolutely thrilled!

Is there a gaiden you guys would love to see from the naruto legends?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Future Naruto Storys

Kishi often said that he wants to make a Mafia manga when he'll finish Naruto, so I doubt he will do it.
    In an interview though he said he would like to make a manga about Yondaime's life.

Personally, I would like a spin off of Madara and Hashirama's age, it would be pretty cool to see how ninjas turned into clans in a time of war

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want a spin off of anything,i can honestly say i can't wait for this manga to be over. THis have to be the one of the longest drwn out stories ever.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I don't want a spin off of anything,i can honestly say i can't wait for this manga to be over. THis have to be the one of the longest drwn out stories ever.
    Just out of curiosity, where would have you ended the manga then?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not that i would've ended it necessarily,but would have left out a lot of stuff like Neji's clan,since it want be developed properly. And basically all the rookies since they got the same treatment. I never would've made sharingan and Rinnengan related,OR That Hashirama cells have a effect or dramtic change on everything... the list goes on. My latest problem with the story being drawn out is that Sasuke have had EMS for over a hundred chapter,yet we still have no ideal of what it can do.... I'm just ready for the end so i can stop wasting my Wedensday morings waiting for spoilers/chapters to come out so i can be highly disappointed in what i just read to repeat the process over and over.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww I see so your just disappointed with slot of the story progress, I understand what you mean too. The rookies should have gotten WAY better treatment in part II and the sharingan and hashirama cells have become hax beyond belief. I know some people are upset with the power levels nowadays but I'm not really, because I always expected naruto to be real powerhouse when he gained control, but I just wish in those power houses battles that they would still fight with strategy and ninja like ways. Like its hard to picture Naruto as a ninja at times because if the way he fights, but oh well : p

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe stories of the legendary weapons, and ninja toold, such as Itachi's Mirror and Sword, or Orochimaru's sword of Kusanagi, Madara's Battle Fan, or Rikudo's Ninja Tools. Gaidens of the Rikudo or Hashirama/Madara's time could be cool.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to see Jiraiya's travels and adventures... it would probably be like Golden Boy.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Would love a story about Yondaime. The Uzumaki's are mentioned but we don't really hear anything about the Namikaze's. Then from that story we can have some gaidens about the other Hokages.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

604 is the prime example why I would pay to have this manga end. Another pathetic,boring,no revealing new info, good for nothing, waste of time of a chapter. Now waiting for another week so we can see what happens, when that should've been shown in 7 to 8 pages.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Mafia manga with hashirama cells i suppose...
    This manga has so many cheap plots that i lost track of all of them

and a new one added to the collection today , carry on kishi!

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Right now i wouldn't be surprised if naruto dies in the plot and sasuke becomes hockage ... I really wouldn't
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

604 is the prime example why I would pay to have this manga end. Another pathetic,boring,no revealing new info, good for nothing, waste of time of a chapter. Now waiting for another week so we can see what happens, when that should've been shown in 7 to 8 pages.
    Well to each his own, right?? IMO I don't see this as a waste of time, it showed the moment in which obito found out ribs death. Did it in a "building up to a high point way". It shows more characterization of obito to get a better feel of what his personality was like pre Tobi/ Madara thing. You seem vet disgusted with the manga, why don't you just drop it? I mean you don't have to suffer through more chapters of naruto if you just drop the manga, then you could focus on a manga on has a pacing more to your liking

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I might like to see is Jiraiya's travels. Other than that, everything should be history. Showing everything is pointless and some things are better told than shown.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

D
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Well to each his own, right?? IMO I don't see this as a waste of time, it showed the moment in which obito found out ribs death. Did it in a "building up to a high point way". It shows more characterization of obito to get a better feel of what his personality was like pre Tobi/ Madara thing. You seem vet disgusted with the manga, why don't you just drop it? I mean you don't have to suffer through more chapters of naruto if you just drop the manga, then you could focus on a manga on has a pacing more to your liking
    I have spent the last five years following this manga and I will see it to the end. Just cause its a below average manga, it's not all bad. The jutsu and some characters are great, but the progression is the worst. I want to know what happens to Sasuke, see if Naruto ever does another jutsu beside resengan and clones, and how Madara get fuck over.... I could careless for anything else.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

D
    I have spent the last five years following this manga and I will see it to the end. Just cause its a below average manga, it's not all bad. The jutsu and some characters are great, but the progression is the worst. I want to know what happens to Sasuke, see if Naruto ever does another jutsu beside resengan and clones, and how Madara get fuck over.... I could careless for anything else.
    I getcha, the manga isn't aimed per say for older audiences so I never read to deeply into the story per se, but yea these characters are without a doubt some of the best in manga, especially the way kishi characterized the Genin in part I. Part II focused more on naruto, Sasuke, and other characters from other villages. This is a manga that I can't drop at all, because just like you I've been following it for a long time, I heard of naruto when I was in 5th grade, now I'm in college. But I'm getting off track, but to see these characters further developed in the future, particularly minatos, would be awesome imo

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast