Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Future Naruto Stories

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Future Naruto Storys

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    I getcha, the manga isn't aimed per say for older audiences so I never read to deeply into the story per se, but yea these characters are without a doubt some of the best in manga, especially the way kishi characterized the Genin in part I. Part II focused more on naruto, Sasuke, and other characters from other villages. This is a manga that I can't drop at all, because just like you I've been following it for a long time, I heard of naruto when I was in 5th grade, now I'm in college. But I'm getting off track, but to see these characters further developed in the future, particularly minatos, would be awesome imo
    Well to get on topic, i guess i would like to see The legendary Sasnnins. I have a hard time figuring out what makes them so lengndary. I guess Orochimaru and Tsunade are arguably some of the hardest characters to kill,while Jirayia is a above average character/shinobi, i don't see him beating most of the Kages(Gaara,A,Oonki). Jiraiya has nothing that makes him hax, so he has a lot to prove.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Well to get on topic, i guess i would like to see The legendary Sasnnins. I have a hard time figuring out what makes them so lengndary.
    Nothing makes them actually legendary. They got their title, because they survived against one dude, who in addition spared their lives.

It's like if Madara would stop his rampage and give the current 5 Kages a title, because Madara knows that Kishi is going to make him fail anyway in this manga.
    Last edited by syx; October 03, 2012 at 05:54 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope don't try to milk the manga for money and make the tales of konohamaru, the road to be hokage..thatt will be boring but besides another arc after the way with obito/madara is over, it could go on alittle about orochimaru's war, remember oro is not interesting in a war that somebody else start and about sasuke everything depend which path he will take pretty soon..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Future Naruto Stories

I'm sure I stand for a lot of people but after this series is over, if LOVR for kishi to go back and make gaidens if all the historical events in Naruto, starting with the the Rikudou Sennin and how he came to be, his fight with the 10 tails, and his journey to spread ninjutsu. Also the tale of his sons showing how the the senju and uchiha rivalry began and then go onto the hashirama and madara era. I always wanted to know how it was back then and the time hiruzen was in his prime, and the life of minato. If Kishi made gaidens of these events I would be absolutely thrilled!

Is there a gaiden you guys would love to see from the naruto legends?
    i would be reading it , it would be more interesting than the current arc imo

i would like to know how rikudo senin being the first shinobi obtained so much power , what if kishi made him a heavenly being that was sent down to earth to save it from the demon jyuubi and what made hashirama so special and why is tobirama not as special as him

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

how a movie about a post apocalyptic naruto world under control of moon eye plan... where a couple of immune ninja are being hunted down like dogs by other zombie genjutsu controlled ninjas all around the globe.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This will prob be fan fiction but I think it would be interesting to have a story that takes place in the future like way future where technology is booming and people are turning away from the way if the ninja, maybe Justus are a rare feat and the so called ninjas if tht day rely solely on tech instead of jutsu with jutsu being forbidden, that would be interesting

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have much faith in Kishimoto's story telling abilities at more than a very simple level.

I would like to see the initial formation of the villages, but done at a more epic level with lots of intrigue and the ninja who would come to be the first heroes and kages slowly gaining alliances and jutsu and eventually creating their villages.

... Preferably just done as an anime - manga take forever.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This will prob be fan fiction but I think it would be interesting to have a story that takes place in the future like way future where technology is booming and people are turning away from the way if the ninja, maybe Justus are a rare feat and the so called ninjas if tht day rely solely on tech instead of jutsu with jutsu being forbidden, that would be interesting
    Gintama much? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsych View Post
    I don't have much faith in Kishimoto's story telling abilities at more than a very simple level.

I would like to see the initial formation of the villages, but done at a more epic level with lots of intrigue and the ninja who would come to be the first heroes and kages slowly gaining alliances and jutsu and eventually creating their villages.

... Preferably just done as an anime - manga take forever.
    That would indeed be interesting. Though, just as you said, Kishimoto's storytelling doesn't seem to have much to offer. I don't know. There are times when you think he's a genius and other times were you think someone shat in his brain.
    Presumably it's because of his lack of consistency. I think he would do just fine with shorter stories. Just look at Kakashi's gaiden. It's perfect, even if you haven't read a single chapter of Naruto and don't have a clue about the universe. Kishimoto does have the potential, but he often has too many ideas, which results in him breaking the rules of his own universe in order to squeeze them in.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

en interesting future story might be another shinobe system outside the 5 grat nations.we know that the 5 great nations are an interie continent but not the entire world in narutoverse

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2