Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

  1. #16
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    255
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    If he gets exploding clones we can just rename him into Ultimate Deidara... he won't need any other technique ever again.

    At least Naruto would understand Deidara's art. :P

  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    teleporting bunshin would be right up his alley...no?

    sending clones to different areas to throw off chakra sensing for example...or just tagging the enemy and blasting their asses unexpectedly...
    not his style ... naruto is swing and a miss type of guy ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

    Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

  3. #18
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    If thats the only way he can use it, then whats the point?
    Well, Naruto can spam 3 clones very fast, so it wouldn't be instantaneous like Minato, but it would still be a S/T jutsu.
    Like I said, it would be lamer than Minato's, but still... not a lot of people can use S/T jutsu.

    And given how every Naruto moves requires clones (it's his trademark), I'm 100% sure that IF he uses Hiraishin at some point in the manga, it will be with 3 clones like the other guys did.


    True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!
    ___________________

    Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #19
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Country
    Barbados
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Unless the story continues on after Madara and Obito I don't think they'll be time for him to learn it. I absolutely wish he would though. It would be badass for him to learn the seals (at least some of them) of his mother's clan and use them like his father did. Awesome way to carry on his father's legacy. He already evolved the Rasengan, so learning and evolving the Hiraishin would be awesome.

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Hiraishin and rasengan are minato's legacy/trademark. Naruto already learned the rasengan and he upgrade/evolved that jutsu to another level. So maybe naruto is destined to learn the hiraishin to continue his father's legacy. Maybe naruto can upgrade the hiraishin to another level.

    Hiraishin level 3: naruto can send his bunshin to any tag kunai or to any seal/tag he created.
    Hiraishin level 4 : he can send his FRS/bijuu dama to his tag kunai.
    Hiraishin level 5 : if he already tag his enemy, he can send/fly his FRS directly to that person.

  8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    The question is : when ????
    certainly not in the middle of this fight , so... when ?
    After this , preparing to fight sasuke ?He should just buy a comfortable chair and wait at the entrance of konoha for sasuke to come. If he can beat madara he needs no more power ups

    My guess is he will learn and master the hiraishin technique after the main plot is over, when he becomes hockage . Then,maybe we will get a few pages of him training konohamaru how to use it

    ---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

    Oh give it a break with the 3 clones lol... Are you comparing naruto with those random jounins??
    Naruto showed he has as much talent as his father, he will not need 3 clones to use it . And if he does, it will be a temporal technique in middle of a fight , then he will learn how to use it properly once he goes home.


    then keep training it until he reaches hiraishing level 50
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito



  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #22
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    The only way I'd tolerate Naruto having FRS is if it was so dumbed down it was unusable in battle. Like the version that the Minato's lightning corps. used to teleport Mizukage. There'd be no need to be both the fastest ninja in the world, aswell as have Hiraishin. That'd be like giving Sasuke Chidori and Raikiri. He already has a version of Raikiri that gets the job done.

    I also don't understand the need to try to turn Naruto into Minato. When I found out all Sasuke was getting with his MS was all of Itachi's jutsu it pissed me off royally. I didn't want him to gain the MS to be a mini-Itachi. I wanted him to gain completely unique abilities.

    Shouldn't people want the same from Naruto?

  12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #23
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,839
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Naruto doesn't need Hiraishin. He's as overpowered as it is right now. He can go into Kyuubi Mode almost quickly, which gives him great speed and defense. The only thing Hiraishin can help him do is hit Tobi, but out of that Naruto's nearly impossible to hurt or outspeed.

    As mentioned, exploding clones is a much better alternative for him and more useful, against anyone without a doujutsu.

  14. #24
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Country
    Barbados
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    The only way I'd tolerate Naruto having FRS is if it was so dumbed down it was unusable in battle. Like the version that the Minato's lightning corps. used to teleport Mizukage. There'd be no need to be both the fastest ninja in the world, aswell as have Hiraishin. That'd be like giving Sasuke Chidori and Raikiri. He already has a version of Raikiri that gets the job done.

    I also don't understand the need to try to turn Naruto into Minato. When I found out all Sasuke was getting with his MS was all of Itachi's jutsu it pissed me off royally. I didn't want him to gain the MS to be a mini-Itachi. I wanted him to gain completely unique abilities.

    Shouldn't people want the same from Naruto?
    I'll agree to the point of needing three people to do it for now. If it were at least a dumbed down version fans would still be happy. But it's not that Kishi would be trying to turn Naruto into Minato it's more of a legacy deal. i mean think of the things your parents taught you that you'd possibly teach your kids. Had Minato been alive to raise his kid what would he have taught or attempted to teach him. Think of techniques/jutsu's that should only be passed down within a clan. The way I see it that's what Hiraishin is. I mean Jiraya taught him the Rasengan partially because it was his students technique and and Kakashi helped him throw wind chakra into it partially because it was his masters technique. Both felt nostaligic and felt that it was Naruto's birthright. Which, lets face it, it is. Poor kid didn't even have a picture of his parents. LOL and after he found out probably still didn't either...he just looks at the rock monument.

    I'm curious that if learning the Rasengan and then Hiraishin were flipped if those against Hiraishin would feel the same way? If Jiraiya knew Hiraishin and taught him that first would learning the Rasengan later be too much?

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Naruto doesn't need Hiraishin. He's as overpowered as it is right now. He can go into Kyuubi Mode almost quickly, which gives him great speed and defense. The only thing Hiraishin can help him do is hit Tobi, but out of that Naruto's nearly impossible to hurt or outspeed.

    As mentioned, exploding clones is a much better alternative for him and more useful, against anyone without a doujutsu.
    He is fast with the Kyuubi, but better to plan on the worst. You have a former best friend/genius level ninja, with eyes that can at the very least subdue (possibly control) a beast inside of you, and not only does he want to kill you (which he's explicitly said multiple times) but he's probably going to destroy your home and everyone in it because of what they did to his clan and brother (lol don't get me wrong though, I partially agree). Just the fact that Sasuke may be able to control the Kyuubi puts Naruto at a disadvantage, so Hiraishin ftw.
    Last edited by Bajan4eva1; October 04, 2012 at 05:56 PM.

  15. #25
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Quote Originally Posted by Bajan4eva1
    I'm curious that if learning the Rasengan and then Hiraishin were flipped if those against Hiraishin would feel the same way? If Jiraiya knew Hiraishin and taught him that first would learning the Rasengan later be too much?
    Whether it came from Minato, or from Jiraiya, Hiraishin would still be overpowered. The problem is giving the fastest ninja in the world the ability to teleport. I mean... what the hell?

    For everyone else wanting Naruto to get Bunshin Bakuha, I'd only really want that if it was different from Itachi's. Like, if it were a gust of wind (fuuton) that knocks the enemy away. Or if it turned into a stationary Rasengan landmine when touched. The clone would disappear in a puff of smoke, hiding the Rasengan inside. Then the Rasengan would grow and crash into whatever's closest.

    ...Sasuke needs Enton Bunshin, lol.

  16. #26
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Country
    Barbados
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Whether it came from Minato, or from Jiraiya, Hiraishin would still be overpowered. The problem is giving the fastest ninja in the world the ability to teleport. I mean... what the hell?
    OK i see your point. It reminds me of a storyline in the Flash series. He ran so fast he outran instantaneous transport. LOL so damn fast he beat teleportation.

    But I'm still for the Hiraishin...his birthright, his fathers legacy and then there's Sasuke's damn eyes lol. Plus i always feel like the Kyuubi is borrowed power. With Hiraishin i feel like it would be more his own.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #27
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,839
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Quote Originally Posted by Bajan4eva1 View Post
    I'll agree to the point of needing three people to do it for now. If it were at least a dumbed down version fans would still be happy. But it's not that Kishi would be trying to turn Naruto into Minato it's more of a legacy deal. i mean think of the things your parents taught you that you'd possibly teach your kids. Had Minato been alive to raise his kid what would he have taught or attempted to teach him. Think of techniques/jutsu's that should only be passed down within a clan. The way I see it that's what Hiraishin is. I mean Jiraya taught him the Rasengan partially because it was his students technique and and Kakashi helped him throw wind chakra into it partially because it was his masters technique. Both felt nostaligic and felt that it was Naruto's birthright. Which, lets face it, it is. Poor kid didn't even have a picture of his parents. LOL and after he found out probably still didn't either...he just looks at the rock monument.

    I'm curious that if learning the Rasengan and then Hiraishin were flipped if those against Hiraishin would feel the same way? If Jiraiya knew Hiraishin and taught him that first would learning the Rasengan later be too much?



    He is fast with the Kyuubi, but better to plan on the worst. You have a former best friend/genius level ninja, with eyes that can at the very least subdue (possibly control) a beast inside of you, and not only does he want to kill you (which he's explicitly said multiple times) but he's probably going to destroy your home and everyone in it because of what they did to his clan and brother (lol don't get me wrong though, I partially agree). Just the fact that Sasuke may be able to control the Kyuubi puts Naruto at a disadvantage, so Hiraishin ftw.
    Even if Sasuke is able to control the Kyuubi, Hiraishin is far too overpowered for Naruto when he can enter Sage Mode fast enough. I think Naruto will get other free powerups that's not too overpowered to bypass external being controlling the Kyuubi, if need be, although I doubt that'll happen.

  19. #28
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,563
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    will this topic finally be addressed....tobirama doesn't want to teleport naruto anymore,from fear of being vaporized.so,the only solution would be to teach naruto this nao...minato that is....
    naruto could use clones to tag obito...for example
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  20. #29
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    927
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Naruto doesn't need Hiraishin. He's as overpowered as it is right now. He can go into Kyuubi Mode almost quickly, which gives him great speed and defense. The only thing Hiraishin can help him do is hit Tobi, but out of that Naruto's nearly impossible to hurt or outspeed.

    As mentioned, exploding clones is a much better alternative for him and more useful, against anyone without a doujutsu.
    He's going to give up the Kyuubi and release him into the world when the war arc is over...so he's going to have to have naturally badass ninjutsu when Kyuubi mode is gone...sure he has Sage mode...but imagine sage mode...WITH HIRAISHIN...

  21. #30
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: first rasengan...now flying thunder god

    Seeing how with hiraishin you can switch bodies instantly and add that to narutos clone jutsu you have a crazy haxed ability


New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts