Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Ok, I've got one question... How will the animators deal with this chapter without ruining the concept?
    They'll color the blood pink?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSeven View Post
    I'm going to go against the grain here and guess there was something more sinister to Kakashi's killing of Rin. I'm thinking she was either a child spy like Kabuto, or it was a situation like Kisame's, where Kakashi was charged with killing his comrades if ti looked like they would be taken alive.

Something about the way that one mist ninja said 'don't let the enemy get her body' seems odd though. If they were there to take her prisoner, wouldn't it be more 'get the girl's body!'. idk, it may be a nit picking distinction, but the way kishi had them say it seems significant to me.

anyway... I found this chapter extremely interesting. Are we witnessing the birth of black zetsu? How exactly is he different? a lot of interesting stuff happening.
    The way that kakashi killed rin is more like an execution / wanting to make sure she will be beyond saving ... so i dont guess kakashi was doing rin a favor of saving her from torture/ or kisame-like case .... if that was the case, there were better and faster ways... like a kunai ....

I also found this interesting
    Quote Quote:
    singing bowl to accompany the wooden fish during chanting, striking it when a particular phrase is chanted. Singing bowls are similarly used during chanting and may also mark the passage of time or signal a change in activity,
    Singing bowls produce a unique sound and also physical vibration that can be felt.
    if you remember 2 chapters ago, the white-one (zetsu) was making fun of "rin,rin,rin - are you looking for a bell. " we also know that her hobby was collecting shells. and we know that there is no beach near konoha ... however land of fire has beaches, and one of them is next to the land of water.

simply what i am saying is that, she must have been in contact with mist-nins and there they found something that with her power and someone from mist they can make a weapon or something (change the era.)

the last thing i think of is rin being an uzumaki (redish brown hair), relatively high stamina for her age, good chakra control and med-nin , and 4/5 hand seals !!! (the current stats for sasuke is 4 !)
    Last edited by TobiHoKage; October 10, 2012 at 08:39 AM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All of this still feels like a set up to me. Not sure if Rin was a spy or there was something else special about her body. Either way if she was a spy then why even choose her out of the countless ninja? Looking forward to finding out more about this incident.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'am still betting on she got turned into a human version of jokey boy...
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    What a great chapter!!
    And it seems even more likely that Rin was a spy.

And, now it made me wonder if Madara was already controlling the Mist at that time...
    I mean... wasn't it only called the "Bloody Mist" under Yagura?
    He started controlling the Mist a few years ago. The farthest point we know for sure was when Zabuza graduated by killing all his classmates, around the same time Kakashi became a Chunnin.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tigerwithwings View Post
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c503/4.html

look at tobi's hand... kishi already give us the clue that it was zetsu made of...
    Wait a second... isn't that the wrong side? Shouldn't that side of his body be his actual, flesh body and not made of Zetsu?
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess we all agree in saying that this has been the grimest chapter of all in Naruto.
    Seeing Obito exterminating all those ninjas of the Mist has been quite impressive (for the jutsus he used) and terrifing (for the splatter parts) at the same time.
    In little words, Kishimoto has been able to depict the boy's anger and despair, which have been transformed into a true adrenaline rush that brought him to do a bloody massacre; when the author does things seriously, the result is outstanding.
    Said this, in my opinion the chapter has been excellent and it showed us how Obito and Kakashi awakened their MS (even though we already suspected this).
    There's nothing to be surprised about the fact that Kakashi came to know about his MS years later; in fact in this chapter we see that he was mentally and phisically tired as well as traumathized (traumas cause us to forget unpleasant facts).
    In regards of Rin, it seems that her body was quite special; but I wonder how much special.
    Hope we know more in the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member okyatoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Rin was controlled by the Mist (or as suspected by most fans, is a true Mist spy), but before they could get the info from Rin, she requested to die by Kakashi's hand, as she has been truly accepted by Konoha, (she has friends, the will of fire, and a better life). She had a change of heart and truly requested Kakashi to end her life, to atone for her sins. (Maybe Kakashi is hesitant, but Rin forced her before the Mist Anbu get her).

Because it is for sure that the intel is too great, possibly about Minato's power (Yellow Flash's speed) and the defenses of Konoha.
    Last edited by okyatoks; October 10, 2012 at 08:46 AM.

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Ok, I've got one question... How will the animators deal with this chapter without ruining the concept?
    In the original, they probably won't change much apart from reducing a little of the blood.
    The real problem is what Viz will do

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member okyatoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    In regards of Rin, it seems that her body was quite special; but I wonder how much special.
    Hope we know more in the next chapter.
    If she's not a spy, and her body is very important>>>

1. Rin might be an Uzumaki? As the hair of most characters are not revealed. . .
    2. Rin is from a clan of great medical Ninjas? Maybe that's the reason why she easily transferred Tobito's eye to Kakashi?
    3. Rin has Kekkei Genkai?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone notice the black spikes that grew out of Obito?

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/45728229/10

They look EXACTLY like Pain rods. It looks like my theory was right and that the Pain chakra transceivers are actually a form of the Moukton. I KNEW it. That means that Pain was using Moukton as well. Which means he had both Harashima DNA as well as Uchiha since he could use both the body and the eyes and had the Rinnegan. Kaching.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okyatoks View Post
    If she's not a spy, and her body is very important>>>

1. Rin might be an Uzumaki? As the hair of most characters are not revealed. . .
    2. Rin is from a clan of great medical Ninjas? Maybe that's the reason why she easily transferred Tobito's eye to Kakashi?
    3. Rin has Kekkei Genkai?
    You didn't considered one thing.
    She might have been some kind of human experiment.
    After all in the chapter of last week, the Mist ninjas talked about experimental bodies.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

what exactly was the thing the mist were after? could it be the scroll that sasuke has found?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vite Zeus's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter to me was good overall though the fight sequences were teriffic and thats because i had expected a few explanations in this chapter...but yea you cant expect all in a single chapter...
    As far as we are shown, seems like Kakashi was forced to go for the kill and he wanted it quick and less painful to rin..he was shown to have remorse after the act..Rin seemed like she was ready to face death yet was sad it should happen by the hands of kakashi..from the responses of zetsu and the ANBUs my gueses are,
    1) Rin must have been kidnapped by the mist ninjas who inturn subjected her to some experiments targeting konoha..obviously had it been successful none would suspect the mist for a foul play since it was konoha's ninja alone that was inolved in the attack against konoha
    2) kakashi must have been on the run searching for her but having found her, he must have realized that, it was indeed too late and that for the greater good he had to kill her and save both konoha and rin's name
    3) once the ANBUs realised that their plans were thwarted they wanted to hide their involvement for which its essential they dispose off her body before the outside world find out a foul play
    4) Madara mysteriously falling asleep(provided he was still controlling the 3rd mizukage who has direct control over their ANBUs) must have been in fact pulling the strings towards such a climax such that obito returns to him which is further confirmed from todays chapter

Anyhow its only too evident and convincing enough how the obito we all knew turned out to be the Tobi that was shown thus far
    Lightning could silence you forever!!

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though it really lacked explanations, introduced more free-power-up-coz-im-uchiha and didn't progress the plot that much, this chapter was oddly satisfying , very satisfying ...
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

New Reply
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast