Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I also found this interestingif you remember 2 chapters ago, the white-one (zetsu) was making fun of "rin,rin,rin - are you looking for a bell. " we also know that her hobby was collecting shells. and we know that there is no beach near konoha ... however land of fire has beaches, and one of them is next to the land of water.Quote:
simply what i am saying is that, she must have been in contact with mist-nins and there they found something that with her power and someone from mist they can make a weapon or something (change the era.)
the last thing i think of is rin being an uzumaki (redish brown hair), relatively high stamina for her age, good chakra control and med-nin , and 4/5 hand seals !!! (the current stats for sasuke is 4 !)
Last edited by TobiHoKage; October 10, 2012 at 08:39 AM.
All of this still feels like a set up to me. Not sure if Rin was a spy or there was something else special about her body. Either way if she was a spy then why even choose her out of the countless ninja? Looking forward to finding out more about this incident.
I'am still betting on she got turned into a human version of jokey boy...
Well, I guess we all agree in saying that this has been the grimest chapter of all in Naruto.
Seeing Obito exterminating all those ninjas of the Mist has been quite impressive (for the jutsus he used) and terrifing (for the splatter parts) at the same time.
In little words, Kishimoto has been able to depict the boy's anger and despair, which have been transformed into a true adrenaline rush that brought him to do a bloody massacre; when the author does things seriously, the result is outstanding.
Said this, in my opinion the chapter has been excellent and it showed us how Obito and Kakashi awakened their MS (even though we already suspected this).
There's nothing to be surprised about the fact that Kakashi came to know about his MS years later; in fact in this chapter we see that he was mentally and phisically tired as well as traumathized (traumas cause us to forget unpleasant facts).
In regards of Rin, it seems that her body was quite special; but I wonder how much special.
Hope we know more in the next chapter.
I think Rin was controlled by the Mist (or as suspected by most fans, is a true Mist spy), but before they could get the info from Rin, she requested to die by Kakashi's hand, as she has been truly accepted by Konoha, (she has friends, the will of fire, and a better life). She had a change of heart and truly requested Kakashi to end her life, to atone for her sins. (Maybe Kakashi is hesitant, but Rin forced her before the Mist Anbu get her).
Because it is for sure that the intel is too great, possibly about Minato's power (Yellow Flash's speed) and the defenses of Konoha.
Last edited by okyatoks; October 10, 2012 at 08:46 AM.
1. Rin might be an Uzumaki? As the hair of most characters are not revealed. . .
2. Rin is from a clan of great medical Ninjas? Maybe that's the reason why she easily transferred Tobito's eye to Kakashi?
3. Rin has Kekkei Genkai?
Did anyone notice the black spikes that grew out of Obito?
They look EXACTLY like Pain rods. It looks like my theory was right and that the Pain chakra transceivers are actually a form of the Moukton. I KNEW it. That means that Pain was using Moukton as well. Which means he had both Harashima DNA as well as Uchiha since he could use both the body and the eyes and had the Rinnegan. Kaching.
what exactly was the thing the mist were after? could it be the scroll that sasuke has found?
The chapter to me was good overall though the fight sequences were teriffic and thats because i had expected a few explanations in this chapter...but yea you cant expect all in a single chapter...
As far as we are shown, seems like Kakashi was forced to go for the kill and he wanted it quick and less painful to rin..he was shown to have remorse after the act..Rin seemed like she was ready to face death yet was sad it should happen by the hands of kakashi..from the responses of zetsu and the ANBUs my gueses are,
1) Rin must have been kidnapped by the mist ninjas who inturn subjected her to some experiments targeting konoha..obviously had it been successful none would suspect the mist for a foul play since it was konoha's ninja alone that was inolved in the attack against konoha
2) kakashi must have been on the run searching for her but having found her, he must have realized that, it was indeed too late and that for the greater good he had to kill her and save both konoha and rin's name
3) once the ANBUs realised that their plans were thwarted they wanted to hide their involvement for which its essential they dispose off her body before the outside world find out a foul play
4) Madara mysteriously falling asleep(provided he was still controlling the 3rd mizukage who has direct control over their ANBUs) must have been in fact pulling the strings towards such a climax such that obito returns to him which is further confirmed from todays chapter
Anyhow its only too evident and convincing enough how the obito we all knew turned out to be the Tobi that was shown thus far
Even though it really lacked explanations, introduced more free-power-up-coz-im-uchiha and didn't progress the plot that much, this chapter was oddly satisfying , very satisfying ...