Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

Then the chain would still slip out unless it's attached firmly to the wrist. He wouldn't need to teleport Minato, just stab him with Mokuton or something while running at him. Either way, it's just more proof Kishi's making things up as he goes along. Jiraiya's teh only character he hasn't trollbito'd. :\

Minato's speed isn't everything, especially if he's caught by surprise.

i just don't get what you try so hard to explain ever since tobi turned out to be obito " which you hate so much " ...

whatever obito could have done minato would still have won, it's that simple. no ninjutsu would work on minato cause he will just teleport it ( the same he did with the bijudama ) so obito standing or running or throwing wood at minato won't work, he will just dodge it or teleport it .

as to stabbing minato while he is running i don't know how will that be any different than trying to catch him minato threw a kunai obito had to slip through it then minato FU#$ed him up.

the other thing obito using wood against minato ( however useless it actually is ) would just thow his plan to make the village think an uchiha did this down the toilet

saying that this week point is a proof that kishi is just making stuff up as he goes is just funny . kishi showed tobi to have zetsu parts a looooong time ago so how about that ?

and minato did get caught by surprise and still he managed to free nine tails from obito's control , defeat tobi , protect the village from the nine tails and then seal it
    Last edited by meeedoooz; October 13, 2012 at 04:52 AM.
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post
    i just don't get what you try so hard to explain ever since tobi turned out to be obito " which you hate so much " ...

whatever obito could have done minato would still have won, it's that simple. no ninjutsu would work on minato cause he will just teleport it ( the same he did with the bijudama ) so obito standing or running or throwing wood at minato won't work, he will just dodge it or teleport it .

as to stabbing minato while he is running i don't know how will that be any different than trying to catch him minato threw a kunai obito had to slip through it then minato FU#$ed him up.

the other thing obito using wood against minato ( however useless it actually is ) would just thow his plan to make the village think an uchiha did this down the toilet

saying that this week point is a proof that kishi is just making stuff up as he goes is just funny . kishi showed tobi to have zetsu parts a looooong time ago so how about that ?

and minato did get caught by surprise and still he managed to free nine tails from obito's control , defeat tobi , protect the village from the nine tails and then seal it
    Kishi is such in a digging holes mood, that we will soon heard it was part of madara masterplan, alongside with an uchiha boy (with kamui as MS) falling in his cave in middle of nowhere, this same boy sees big traumatic scene (happening in middle of nowhere but close enough to the cave) that put him nuts so he can master MS in 2 secs and acknoledge his plan in the same time, all that right before the kyubis seal goes weak because of pregnancy...
    Could aizen mind his own business now?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Naisdes's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

So Obito went from a useless and goofy Uchiha to one of the most powerful with time-space MS jutsu and great adaptability to implanted Hashirama Mokuton-jutsu...

I'm more interested right now in why Rin was killed. Kakashi must have a valid reason for doing so, and I hope Obito understands this and helps current Kakashi and co overcome Madara cos frankly they have no chance with an even more powerful immortal Madara!

I predict Obito will die helping to defeat Madara and saving Kakashi as well, because what use is there keeping him on after that? Maybe Obito will give his MS eye to Kakashi as well. Imagine that, Kakashi with EMS
    Last edited by Naisdes; October 13, 2012 at 06:49 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post
    One thing of note that I havent seen mentioned is what spiral said to Obito.. "Obito... I can see why Madara chose you" now he didnt say used, he said chose which implies Obito himself was picked out by Madara, if this is the case then maybe we have a good bit more to understand.

As for people saying about him only using moukuton from his right side, I'm guessing this is because of where he has the hashiramas body holding him together (we also saw him creating a small branch in a previous chapter from his right arm) and spiral has greater compatibility with that side of Obito, boosting the moukuton abilities.
    that's right: madara had already interest on obito,so he should really be involved somehow in what happened to obito...

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by imvho View Post
    Kishi is such in a digging holes mood, that we will soon heard it was part of madara masterplan, alongside with an uchiha boy (with kamui as MS) falling in his cave in middle of nowhere, this same boy sees big traumatic scene (happening in middle of nowhere but close enough to the cave) that put him nuts so he can master MS in 2 secs and acknoledge his plan in the same time, all that right before the kyubis seal goes weak because of pregnancy...
    wasn't it Madara's masterplan? look at this page. "Obito.... I guess I know why Madara choose you now...."

see, Madara choose Obito before he was born. then he set up to make Obito having teleporting power, the boulders crashing, Obito phasing through locations to his hideout (even though there was billions of places he could have ended up with); all were within Madara's plan. he also knew Obito would outright be able to use Mokuton without any prior experience. that's why he choose only Obito.
    Naruto Forever

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

nono wait,madara is not aizen who decides destiny even before someone is born. he chose obito maybe before he awakened the sharingan but not so soon! maybe he just chose him when he saw him dying,and instead of picking his sharingan up,he let him alive...

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

just like i told someone else here... it was said in chapter 604 or maybe 603.

who the hell told you guys that obito just fell in the cave ?! madara sent zetsu who took him to the cave. why he choose obito ? i don't know but i'm waiting for it to be revealed

as to the kakashi rin situation we all suspect that madara indeed has something to do with it but it's not at any chance a " hole " or even a bad writing
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

well then, why not tell him?
    "hey I got a friend who can go through earth, he saw you being crushed and thought of saving you" It's not like zetsu was going to be a secret after all.

Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

just like i told someone else here... it was said in chapter 604 or maybe 603.

who the hell told you guys that obito just fell in the cave ?! madara sent zetsu who took him to the cave. why he choose obito ? i don't know but i'm waiting for it to be revealed

as to the kakashi rin situation we all suspect that madara indeed has something to do with it but it's not at any chance a " hole " or even a bad writing
    the oh so great mastermind, Madara himself.

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    nono wait,madara is not aizen who decides destiny even before someone is born. he chose obito maybe before he awakened the sharingan but not so soon! maybe he just chose him when he saw him dying,and instead of picking his sharingan up,he let him alive...
    that could have been true. but the problem is, Madara couldn't know about his Sharingan power beforehand. and there was no way he would know Obito beforehand, unless he was planning it from before Obito was born.
    Last edited by darkprince0521; October 13, 2012 at 07:56 AM.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naisdes View Post
    So Obito went from a useless and goofy Uchiha to one of the most powerful with time-space MS jutsu and great adaptability to implanted Hashirama Mokuton-jutsu...

I'm more interested right now in why Rin was killed. Kakashi must have a valid reason for doing so, and I hope Obito understands this and helps current Kakashi and co overcome Madara cos frankly they have no chance with an even more powerful immortal Madara!

I predict Obito will die helping to defeat Madara and saving Kakashi as well, because what use is there keeping him on after that? Maybe Obito will give his MS eye to Kakashi as well. Imagine that, Kakashi with EMS
    don't forget the symbiote was bound to him and potentially aided him in ways not apparent.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought I'd give kishi some time to explain the whole tobi = Obito, but let's say I'm pretty disappointed so far.
    Let's assume it's a twist. A good twist I have in mind would be fight club, or usual suspect. First time I saw those, I was like "no he didn't!", then when I saw it again, I noticed all the stuff that was meant to be seen on second view, the little hints.
    Here, we have obvious lies, it was as poorly writen as tobi thinking for himself "hey im madara", obvious time lines issues, some obvious hairstyle issues, some obvious skill issues, just so it doesnt make any sense for tobi to be obito. Let's look at the 2-3 last chapters. Kishi took care of height problems, skill problems, and omg even hairstyle problem in like 2 fucking chapters. a freaking heartbeat. It's like kishi making a puzzle work with a hammer tbh.
    And im not speaking of auto heal from the 1st cells, an amazing scroll found by remains of hawk totally randomly, Orochimaru coming back to life in a second, etc etc etc

Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

actually madara's exact words are " you were lying in my underground passage "

and in this link here zetsu : " after ordering us to bring you here..."

so i hope you get my point... there is enough space to keep the gedo mazo + 100K white zetsu, and if i remember correctly the white zetsus were moving in what seemed to be underground passages at the start of the war so who knows how long they are

anyways your link + what zetsu said in chapter 603 mean obito didn't fall in the cave exactly where madara is
    Last edited by meeedoooz; October 13, 2012 at 08:25 AM.

Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought I'd give kishi some time to explain the whole tobi = Obito, but let's say I'm pretty disappointed so far.
    Let's assume it's a twist. A good twist I have in mind would be fight club, or usual suspect. First time I saw those, I was like "no he didn't!", then when I saw it again, I noticed all the stuff that was meant to be seen on second view, the little hints.
    Here, we have obvious lies, it was as poorly writen as tobi thinking for himself "hey im madara", obvious time lines issues, some obvious hairstyle issues, some obvious skill issues, just so it doesnt make any sense for tobi to be obito. Let's look at the 2-3 last chapters. Kishi took care of height problems, skill problems, and omg even hairstyle problem in like 2 fucking chapters. a freaking heartbeat. It's like kishi making a puzzle work with a hammer tbh.
    And im not speaking of auto heal from the 1st cells, an amazing scroll found by remains of hawk totally randomly, Orochimaru coming back to life in a second, etc etc etc
    Hashirama cells, Hashirama cells everywhere.......

you have problem with anything? don't worry, use Hashirama cells and everything will be solved. though Hashirama himself died young, i wonder how! portion of his cells can make people (almost) immortal and (almost) invulnerable; yet he himself died.

actually madara's exact words are " you were lying in my underground passage "

and in this link here zetsu : " after ordering us to bring you here..."

so i hope you get my point... there is enough space to keep the gedo mazo + 100K white zetsu, and if i remember correctly the white zetsus were moving in what seemed to be underground passages at the start of the war so who know how long they are

anyways your link + what zetsu said in chapter 603 mean obito didn't fall in the cave exactly where madara is
    when Madara says "My underground passage", then it is his underground passage. it can be thousand sq. mile, i don't care.
    Last edited by darkprince0521; October 13, 2012 at 08:25 AM.
    Naruto Forever

Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    Hashirama cells, Hashirama cells everywhere.......

you have problem with anything? don't worry, use Hashirama cells and everything will be solved. though Hashirama himself died young, i wonder how! portion of his cells can make people (almost) immortal and (almost) invulnerable; yet he himself died.

when Madara says "My underground passage", then it is his underground passage. it can be thousand sq. mile, i don't care.
    with the first point , by your logic then you should ask " how did the rikuudo himself die "

as to the second point, so you don't care if the passage is thousand sq mile or if madara is lying or any other possibility you are just focusing on " obito fell in the passage, it's a hole " thing... O.K

Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

with the first point , by your logic then you should ask " how did the rikuudo himself die "
    please, do read it more carefully. i said, Hashirama died at young age. that has no similarity with Rikudo. he died at old age and it was specifically mentioned that he died because of old age. and don't ask me to show how i know about Hashirama dying at young age.

as to the second point, so you don't care if the passage is thousand sq mile or if madara is lying or any other possibility you are just focusing on " obito fell in the passage, it's a hole " thing... O.K
    no. i don't care. because a Half crushed body fell through at some place only where his survival was ensured. the time deviation between him falling through and getting surgery cannot be much. every condition was met. there is a limit to coincidence.

not to mention Zetsu's word, "I know the reason for Madara choosing you". i can overlook it, i surely won't. as i am still having trouble accepting the fact that Kakashi was in same class along with Rin and Obito.
    Naruto Forever

New Reply
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast