Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Spoiler Discussion

I think it could be possible that he activated it, but he had no control on how to access the power once it was awoken at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusachu View Post
    YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! All I can do is just mentally Shoryuken.

I don't like how it implies that Obito DID NOT awaken MS when he "died" though. Why bother mentioning how it seemed like he "slipped away" from the rock if it wasn't to imply that he had awakened his ability via stress of impending death? I had assumed that the trauma of killing Rin awakened it in Kakashi and therefore completed the eye set, but whatever. Obito makes batshit Sauce look like a total bitch now.

Here's hoping Sauce will redeem his tainted character in the future.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

all i can say is wow.......obito was a true genious shonobi. kinda sad how things turned out for him. He is truely a pawn in this, but i gotta say the boy obito wrecked shop

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter.

Seeing everything it seems rin was actually not quite as nice as we thought. When rin was stabbed the enemy shinobi's reaction was "shit, he got us" which is not quite the reaction we should expect when one of your enemies kills another enemy. I think the most likely scenario was that rin was a spy, got her hands on sensitive information, kakashi found out and dealt with it the same way he deals with everything, he raikiri's the hell out of it. In a extreme scenario it is even possible that rin build the relationship she apparently wanted with kakashi solely for whatever she stole. I wonder if she was after something relating to the white fang.

As far as obito goes, does this imply he was insanely talented all along? Perhaps he was just actually lazy and once he got past that and got a bit of power he became sheer awesome? Even with a mokuton body it is kinda weird he is using all the stuff and his MS that easily so perhaps him being talented makes sense. Another interesting point is his bleeding eye. As far as we have seen he uses his MS constantly yet he hasn't gone blind. I wonder why that is. Even kakashi kinda implied he was going kinda blind right? More so, it seems obito's original MS strained his eye enough for it to bleed a lot which seems very similar to what sasuke and itachi went through with their MS. Perhaps once obito grows stronger his MS in conjunction with his mokuton body work so that he does not go blind? Mokuton is a very special thing, perhaps it would explain this.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito is starting to shift towards Madara's ideals, in the most badass of ways if I do say so myself.
    Now we need to know why Kakashi killed Rin. It is pretty obvious that Rin was involved with the Mist in some form.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the blood on his eye is spatter and not actually bleeding.....because its all over the eye, not just below. the eye was the only exposed part of his face.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

"it looks like you slipped through the rocks" - Madara, chapter 602
    Chapter 605...Obito awakens ms for the first time.

Sums it up pretty well

Obito is still pathetic, I just cannot take him or "Tobi" seriously anymore. A generic story where a kid with a highschool syndrome got mad, shits out jutsus he never ever even heard of before at master levels (Hashi and Madara be ashamed) and still manages to be so one dimensional. No depth whatsoever. Once again a mediocre chapter with absolutely zero wow factor in it. Kind of like the entire war arc....

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 350z View Post
    Wow. Kakashi and Obito awakened the mangekyo sharingan so early. My only question is why didn't Kakashi use it earlier than when we first saw him use it after the time skip. According to this retcon, he would have had the mangekyo sharingan way back when he fought Zabuza in part one...
    According to the databooks, it took years of practice for Kakashi to be able to use Kamui. Most likely, combining the facts that he's not an Uchiha, it's a transplanted eye, and his chakra is limited, means that it simply took him well into adulthood before he actually mastered activating and using it. And even then, Obito's capabilities seem to indicate that Kakashi's Kamui is not nearly as powerful as it could be.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi killed Rin because she became an experiment from the mist. They did something to her and Kakashi prevented their plan to see the light.

They did something to her, we just dont know what.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/604/10

Guinea pigs from the mist / Experimental bodies

Kakashi had to stop it from happening, whatever it was.

Either way i still believe Madara played a great part in this.... Zetzu likely warned the Mist ninjas of Kakashi and Rin's presence... just like he did with Sasuke at the summit.... Zetzu seems to enjoy doing these things.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions

Quote Quote:
    Wow. Kakashi and Obito awakened the mangekyo sharingan so early. My only question is why didn't Kakashi use it earlier than when we first saw him use it after the time skip. According to this retcon, he would have had the mangekyo sharingan way back when he fought Zabuza in part one...
    Kakashi fainted after skipping lvl 3 Sharingan and Straight into Mangekyou wow amazing. Guess Double Lost makes a SKip.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

kakashi's chakra pool was not enough to handle MS and he gone unconscious since MS drained most of his chakra. that is why he will not be able to use MS since he gets olders, have a bigger chakra pool and be able to use his chakra pool better.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

good chapter it was brutal i think rin what that experiment ninja from the mist spiral zetsu mentioned. and also madara is behind this, also did you guys see the black gedo mazo rods growing from obitos body. interesting wonder if spiral zetsu and obitos dna created black zetsu.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fantasy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 350z View Post
    For him that was a one time thing, Similar to how Obito first awakened it while unconscious. It shows Kakashi collapsing after awakening it too.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    "it looks like you slipped through the rocks" - Madara, chapter 602
    Chapter 605...Obito awakens ms for the first time.

Sums it up pretty well
    Where does it say this is when he awoke it for the first time?

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

really? I waited years for this answer??? Wow! I don't like this chapter at all! Obito magically gets all this power? Madara magically knew obito had this power???

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tormentor286's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow...Obito developed a serious case of the F!U(K its! Stage 2 apparently from what this chapter presents lol
    I agree with Rin was a experiment of some kind, sent to the Leaf to gather some medium of information or do some assigned mission.
    But whatever it was, it was made known and Kakashi had no choice but to sadly end Rin's life.

At this point, Madara is going to paint Obito in his own colors since the young uchiha just hit rock bottom.

New Reply
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast